Jason's Roommates

Story Info
Jason's roommates introduce him of cfnm.
7.8k words
4.29
38.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maude1067
Maude1067
174 Followers

Eighteen-year-old Jason found the perfect roommates in college and learned the joys of CFNM.

CFNM, OON, incest, humiliation

Jason Simmons comes from a loving, close family that consisted of his mother Joan, father Peter, and twenty-year-old sister Jane. Jane was entering her junior year at City University and was taking it upon herself to acclimate her brother Jason who was entering his freshman year, coming in on a scholarship offer in swimming. So she dropped her nervous brother off at the athletic center for orientation and she then went to her apartment which she shared with two other junior girls.

The apartment was a nice one as money was not a problem - Jane's roommates came from very wealthy families (the Simmons were not wealthy as such, but definitely upper middle class). The apartment was near the campus, had four large bedrooms, a den, large living-dining room, and a good kitchen. The one drawback was it had only one bathroom but it was a large one with two sinks, a huge walk-in shower with two sprouts, and two separate toilets, each one enclosed.

Jane's two roommates, also juniors aged twenty, were Kate Jenkins and Mabel Somers. Kate was the leader of the group, was kind to everyone, beautiful to boot. Mabel was the loving one, always giving hugs, and was sexually aggressive. All three roommates were firm heterosexuals but it was an inside joke that Jane and Kate had to keep Mabel under control so that the apartment did not get inundated with boys.

Interestingly, Mabel also had a brother, William, who was an incoming freshman and a swimmer like Jason.

On this day, Kate was in the process of advertising for a fourth roommate as their previous fourth roommate had graduated. The girls didn't need the money that another roommate would generate, but the three were very social and felt that the more the merrier.

Jason, meanwhile, discovered the dorm, set aside for the athletes in the school and in which he was expecting to live, had somehow overbooked and Jason was one of the incoming student-athletes that was chosen to find other accommodations for the beginning of the year. He found the ad for a roommate that Kate had placed and went on his way.

"Well, young man," Kate said to Jason, "we were looking for a female and one who was our age. You are neither -you are definitely male and while I know you are over eighteen, your look a few years younger. I apologize for being so careless in the ad, but you are the wrong sex and the wrong age."

"Ah, and kind of dumb, too," the young man replied. "I should have called instead of just showing up." Just then, Jane showed up with bags from the grocery store.

"Jason," she said with surprise. "What are you doing here?"

"Wait," laughed Mabel, "you two know each other?"

"Jason is my little brother." Jane replied as everyone laughed. In the end, it was decided that Jason might stay with them until a room opened up at the dorm. They didn't mind having a male (although Mabel would have to be watched closely) as such. The three girls went off to have a meeting.

"This is what I think," Kate said. "Jane can vouch for her brother as they have lived together forever."

"He is easy to live with," Jane said. "He is quiet, knows his place, and keeps himself clean. He swims so he won't be around that much as the team travels a lot on weekends. He and I are very close and I know I am prejudiced, but he is a great kid."

"And let's be blunt, Kate," said Mabel, "he is one very cute kid and I don't mind having a boy around who has a face that is exciting just looking at. I know that isn't a big deal to you, Jane, being his brother and all that, but looks do count."

"It does matter," Jane said laughing. "I have noticed for some time that he is almost pretty - and he looks great in his small and tiny speedo."

"Now there is a thought," Mabel said. "And remember when we attended that CFNM party last year? Maybe we could do that here eventually, you know, with Jason and my brother William. I would like to see each one naked as they can be."

Jane almost said 'yuck, he is my brother' but stopped from doing so. Mabel was right. It would be fun to see her brother in the nude. She knew from seeing him in a speedo that he had enough down there that would be fun to investigate.

And so, things were set up and everything went smoothly for the first month. Jason was told he had to get up early, use the bathroom and shower before the girls got up so that he would be out of the way. He might have to cover himself if he was showering when one of the girls had to use one of the enclosed toilets, but that was his problem, not theirs. So, Jason became the perfect roommate - clean, quiet, and not there most of the time.

Then came the accident. Jason had finished swim practice one afternoon and was walking out of the locker room when he accidentally ran into someone and began to fall. To break his fall, he put out his arms and his hands landed on a hot heater, burning both hands. Two hours later, spent at the emergency room, he landed back at the apartment with his hands and fingers heavily bandaged. For at least a week, he would be unable to swim or do much of anything

"Jason,"said the doctor, "you will need some personal care. Can you roommates help you?"

"Awkward," the lad said, explaining his roommate situation, and feeling very, very awkward having his sister help him because the help he would need would be very, very personal. So mother was called and she said she would drive later and he could convalesce at home for the week. When Jason got to the apartment, his sister was the only one there

Jane's first thought was for her wounded brother, but her second thought was one of the possibilities now presented to her. Since Jason had moved in, the three women had more discussions about the joys (for them) of CFNM. Kate and Mabel made clear that seeing a young man as gorgeous as Jason in the nude was an exciting thought. And Joan slowly came around to the idea. So what if he was her brother? It wasn't as if they would have sex - she knew neither one of them would like that. But the two were very close and loved each other deeply, and seeing all of him in his nakedness would be a great thrill for her. Maybe not for Jason but his opinion in such matters really didn't count for much. And besides, eventually he would probably see her naked and that also excited her.

"Jason, dear," she said, "you cannot possibly take care of yourself. Having me be your personal nurse will be embarrassing for you, but you know how much I love you and so it shouldn't really matter if I see you naked. If you go home, the same embarrassment awaits you only with mom, not me. At least this way you can continue your classes in person and not learn remotely."

Alas, Jason could not refute the logic and so it was settled. Mom was called so she wouldn't drive up (Jane noted the hint of disappointment in mom's voice). Jane also pointed out that Kate was a nursing student and she could change the bandages on his hands.

But acceptance of an inevitable doesn't mean that you are happy about it. Poor Jason was visibly nervous about what would happen when he had to pee, or even worse, had a bowel movement. And dressing? Or showers? Just thinking that his beloved older sister seeing him naked, and touching the most intimate parts of his body, filled him with dread and humiliation. For Jane, her feelings were quite the opposite. She was goosy with excitement at the thought of seeing her younger brother completely and helplessly nude, and to fondle his tender sex organ, and clean his butt crack. Wiping his butt didn't fill her with joy, but his poop wasn't going to smell worse than her or anyone else's. And at least he would be clean (which would make him very happy) and she might get the chance to investigate his body even more intimately than she had hoped for.

Since the other roommates were in class, brother and sister decided now was the time to break the ice. Jason needed a shower after the time spent in the emergency room and wanted to get all of this over with. Jane thought he needed a shower because she couldn't wait to see her cute brother all naked and helpless in the bathroom. Jane slowly began to undress her embarrassed brother and got him down to his boxers.

"Now, are you going to be okay with this?" she asked.

"Yeah - I mean I sort of have to be okay with it," Jason replied. "I am nervous about being naked in front of you."

"Of course, you are," Jane said, "but you know I love you, and I always have protected and cared for you. It is sort of natural, given how close and chummy we are with each other that I, your favorite sister, should help you in this intimate way."

With that, Jane kneeled down in front of the boy and lowered his boxers, exposing the most precious part of his body. His genitals were perfectly formed, just like the rest of him. The dark black pubic hairs floated about his wonderfully formed penis, with its smooth crown and little piss slit. Her brother's testicles hung quite long in his hairless scrotum. Just a beatiful sight, and she couldn't help but stare at Jason's sex organ for about fifteen seconds and then she bagged his hands so they wouldn't get wet and he stepped into the shower.

"Now, this will go more quickly if you just let me clean you without you talking or getting all embarrassed. I have now seen you in all your glory and dear brother, you are so beautiful when naked." So, she shampooed his hair and then washed her brother's body with her soapy hands. Soon she had covered everything except his butt and genitals, saving the best for last. She started on his butt cheeks.

"Jason, dear," Jane said, "lean over a bit so I can get your butt crack nice and clean."

With a quiet groan, Jason bent over a bit, exposing his open crack to his sister's eyes. She rubbed her fingers slowly up and down and laughed to herself when he jumped a little when she rubbed her soapy finger all around his tight, little anus. She got down and looked carefully at her brother's butt hole and once satisfied that it was clean as a whistle, she asked him to stand up and turn around. He slowly turned and faced his sister and she gently, oh, every so gently, washed his penis and adorable balls. He said nothing, even when she massaged his balls much longer than necessary. He didn't want her to stop but she suddenly rinsed him off. Once he stepped out of the shower, she carefully dried his body, getting into every crevice he had.

Once finished, she said "Now, Jason, that wasn't so bad, was it?"

"I guess not," he said sheepishly, "you were so gentle. I don't know how I can thank you."

"By giving me a big hug."

"But I am still naked!" he said.

"What better time, then," Jane said. She proceeded to draw her naked brother into her arms and gave him a strong hug with a gentle pat on his ass. She then dressed him, and Jason was greatly relieved that the first shower was over.

When Kate and Mabel returned home, Jane let them know what was going on with her brother. The two women giggled at the prospect of helping out and insisted that they would shower the boy the next day. Jane said 'yes' as long as she got to be there and watch her brother's embarrassment. For the rest of this evening and in the morning, Jane got to help Jason urinate. She was fascinated by the feel of Jason's pee going through his penis and she got to wipe the crown of his cock afterwards. This was going to be a fun week.

The next day, Jason learned that Kate and Mabel were going to shower him and no amount of protest changed that. Resigned, he stood and watched as the two ladies slowly stripped him, making very complimentary comments about his cock and balls. They made him face the wall while they washed his butt crack and his perfect, little orifice. Making him spread his legs, they both stared at Jason's hanging, swinging balls and then each took one ball and gently tugged each oval. That made him jump and cause his sister to giggle in joy. Jane got to dry him and dress him.

"Thank you, Jane," the young man said, still embarrassed that his sister and two roommates had seen and touched his naked body. "I don't know how I can thank you."

"Well, Jason dear," Kate said, "you are going to get to show your gratitude by giving us a great evening. You are to remain naked for the rest of the night so we call see and admire your nudity."

Jason's protestations were as ineffective as before. He couldn't get dressed by himself so there wasn't much he could do about it. He looked to his sister for help but she made it clear that she loved the idea that her baby brother was going to be naked for them to see for the rest of the day. So it was, the girls studying his genitals and how his balls and cock swayed when he walked, and studying his butt cheeks as he moved. They even got him in positions that would cause his crack to open up and reveal his ass hole.

Finally the day came when Kate announced that Jason's wounds had healed enough so that he no longer needed bandages or person care, and he could resume swimming.

"I bet you are relieved, Jason," Kate said. "No one will be able to stare at your cock. Your embarrassment is over."

"I kind of stopped being embarrassed once you all saw me naked. Now there is nothing to hide. My question is when do I get to see all of you naked?"

Kate laughed and said she hadn't really thought about that. "It's a little different for women but Mabel came up with an idea. We will play strip card games, and if you win, you will soon see us undressing for your eyes. But you have to do one thing first - you have to get William to participate. After all, Jane gotta see her little brother nude, and Mabel wants to see her little brother nude. We all do because he is almost as cute as you."

So after practice that next day, Jason told William, by now his best friend at school, what had been going on while he was bandaged up. William was astonished.

"You mean my sister, and your sister, have seen you start naked and even fondled you? I can't imagine doing that - I would die of embarrassment."

Jason then told him about the card game, saying that the point was to get the girls naked, not for the boys to strip. "Besides, they will not play unless you join us, so if you say no, then I don't get to see my sister naked."

"But what if I lose?" asked William. "Then Mabel will see me naked."

"So what?" Jason exclaimed. "It didn't kill me, and I bet that if we do lose, we can talk them into stripping anyway."

Expectations of a wonderful time often will outweigh the fear of embarrassment so in the end, William agreed with the proposal. When the two returned to the apartment, Mabel gave her brother a big hug for being so brave. The game was simple - each person got one card and the lowest had to take an article of clothing off. No one could have more than three items and everyone had to start barefoot. It did not take long for the two boys to be down to their boxers. William was getting real nervous while Jason was getting impatient to see his sister nude. He got his wish when Jane lost her bra. As she slipped it off, Jason was dumbfounded as he stared at his sister's beautiful breasts, each decorated with a small and pointed nipple. She saw Jason looking at her and he quickly lowered his head in red embarrassment. The girls laughed and teased him while the game continued. Jason lost next and became the first person to be completely nude. William was very impressed with Jason's bravery, not to mention Jason's genitals.

Then Jane lost again and Jason now knew that he would finally see his sister's most private and intimate areas. Her sweet vagina was covered with a soft bush that left nothing to the imagination. Jason could clearly see his sister's labia, hiding the inside of her vagina.

In the next game, William lost again and now had to remove his boxers. Jason saw that he was very nervous but William had seen how Jason stripped so he resigned himself to his fate, stood up, and before his sister and the other seniors, he lowered his underwear to reveal his treasures. He was asked to turn around so all could admire his ass. When he turned back he found his sister Mabel right in front of him.

She kneeled down in front of him and looked at his cock and balls. She just stared and William nervously gulped.

"Oh, brother dear," Mabel said, "you have the perfectly formed sex organ. You are simply gorgeous. I am proud of you and proud to have a brother with such a great and wonderful cock."

Well, everyone laughed and cheered at that and William helped his sister up and she gave him a great hug and gently massaged his ass cheeks. William later told Jason that his sister's words and her hug made that moment one of the greatest he had ever experienced.

"Now," Kate said, "I am changing the rules. Since Mabel and I are the only ones still dressed, we now will strip." So the two women did and William just couldn't take his eye off his now naked older sister. When she saw him staring at her vagina, she just smiled at him. That done, Kate continued. "One boy will draw a card and one girl will and if the girls win, the boys have to remain naked for the rest of the evening and vice versa." It didn't take long for Jason to draw low carb so now he knew he and William would remain naked for the rest of the evening.

"Next game," Kate continued, "gives the winner the right to ask anyone else in the game to do something, anything - the more humiliating the better." The first game was won by Jason so he ordered all the girls to swing their breasts all around. The two boys just loved seeing their sister's tits flow and flow. Next, Mabel won and he ordered Jason and her brother to do ten jumping jacks. The ladies just howled watching each boy's penis and testicles flop all over the place. Then, things got really interesting.

Kate won the next round and she ordered each boy to go to his sister and to massage his sister's tits. Jason went up to Joan, looked her in the face, and kissed her cheek and asked her if this was okay with her.

"I guess, brother," she said with a laugh. "You owe me." So, for thirty seconds, Jason got to do what he had always wanted to do, touch and hold his beloved sister's bosoms.

Kate won the next hand also and she got really ambitious. "Okay, Mabel and Jane, you each must go to your brother, get him hard, give him a blow job, and masterbate them to a great explosion." Normally, there would be some resistance to this order. But given how the girls had cared for the injured Jason, and given the atmosphere the game had created, the girls hesitated not at all.

So now, after all this, Jane and Jason were going to get serious about incest. She sat Jason down, got between his legs, and just stared at everything her brother had hanging there. . She palmed his balls, stroked his penis, and then licked his rock hard cock all over. Then she began to play with his anus and soon Jason announced he was cumming. With everyone watching, Jason's body soon rocked and jerked violently and he ejaculated six globs of his sweet smelling cum all over his lower stomach and onto his genitals. Kate gave Jane two warm small towels and Jane proceeded to clean her exhausted brother. She was most gentle when cleaning her brother's sex organ.

Meanwhile, William was enjoying the attention of his sister Mabel who surprised everyone when she kept her brother's penis inside her mouth when he announced he was cumming. She swallowed his entire load and after swallowing, bragged to everyone how sweet her little brother tasted. Jane looked envious and leaned over to Jason and said, "Next time, I want to drink all you have."

Since the boys were rather spent, the game ended, but for the girls, the fun continued. Jason and William, although over eighteen years old, felt awkward walking around completely naked. Whether watching TV or eating or washing dishes, the girls never missed an opportunity of squeezing their ass cheeks or pulling on their cocks, or palming their balls.

Maude1067
Maude1067
174 Followers