Jason's Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next night, it was decided (meaning Kate decided) to have another card game. Jason finally got the chance to smell and taste his sister's perfect genital area. It was Jane's turn to buck and jerk as Jason's tongue, buried deeply inside his sister's vagina, came all over the place. William cleaned out both his sister Mabel and Kate.

And this time, the ladies lost the card game and they were supposed to be naked for the rest of the night while the gentlemen would be dressed.

"Here is the thing," Kate said. "Tonight will be the only night that we do this - that is, the only night we girls will do this. Other nights, you boys will be required to stay naked so that your sisters and I can enjoy watching you two walk around nude. If you agree, we will be naked tonight, but tonight only."

As Jason and William had no choice in the matter, they agreed. So that night, Jason got to gaze on his beloved sister's naked body. He had several chances to cradle her tits and to fondle her vagina and he took the opportunities to do this. At the end, he got to hug his naked sister good night and this evening remained one of the most wonderful of his life.

Kate and Mabel, meanwhile, had new plans in mind. They loved humiliating Mabel's brother and Joan's brother, but the men no longer were embarrassed walking around the apartment in the nude. So circumstances had to change.

"This is my idea," Kate said to Mabel and Jane one Saturday morning when Jason and William were off on a swim meet. "Jane, what can you tell me about your parents."

"What do you mean?" Jane asked.

"Well, to be blunt, would they enjoy seeing their son all naked?"

"How would that happen?"

"I was thinking,' Kate said, "that we should have our parents up for a nice dinner and the two boys would be the naked waiters. So, would this be something your parents might want, or, at least, accept?"

"My mother certainly would," Jane said. "She always has been very liberal in her sexual drive. When I got to my mid-teens, she often talked to me about sex, dating, protection - you know - that sort of thing. And she related to me some of her experiences and those stories were interesting, to say the least. One thing she did mention was that she always wanted to see her children naked, but not until Jason and I reached the legal age of adulthood. Now that we both are eighteen or older, I think she would be very willing."

"What about your father?" Mabel asked.

"I don't think that would be a problem, either. Mom indicated the dad was bi-sexual and I think he sort of has the hots for Jason. I mean, he never misses a swimming meet and I am convinced it was so he could see Jason in his speedo.

I also think dad would like to see me naked, too."

"In other words, you think if you told your parents what we were planning, they would love to come, right?" asked Kate.

"I really do. As you noticed, Jason and I have committed a bit of incest, and I think it runs in the family. In fact, as I recall, dad once suggested a nudist camp -in fact, he said that at Jason's eighteenth birthday gathering. We all laughed but with all the planning for college, nothing came of it."

"Mabel," Kate said, "what are your thoughts about your family?"

"I think that mom and dad and my two sisters would love to participate," Mabel said.

"I didn't know that you had two older sisters," said Jane.

"They are identical twins and only a year older than me," Mabel explained. "They go to the local community college studying to be nurses, and still live at home. The other thing is this, Kate. I think, especially with our fathers participating, that Joan and I, at least, will have to strip before the night is out."

"I think you are right," Kate said. "So, the boys know nothing except that they will be naked that night - they will not know that company is coming. First, the invite and you will let your families know that this will be a surprise to Jason and William. Two, we confirm the date. And three, we will fine tune the night so that we achieve maximum embarrassment, if not humiliation, for Jason and William. And, if you guys don't mind, I am going to invite my parents. They just love these nights, especially when young adults get naked."

"And," said Jane, "we can hold it at my uncle Clem's place. He is my mother's favorite brother and he and Aunt Bess are in NYC for a few months and my parents are looking after his estate, which includes an indoor swimming pool. Lots of privacy!"

"Oh, God," Kate said. "This will be a great evening for us - while maybe not for Jason and William, but who cares about that."

"There is one hitch, though," said Joan. "What if Jason and William object to getting naked in front of their parents. They are legal adults and could simply refuse to go along."

"Good point," Kate said. "There is no way we could insist that they get naked. They could still wait on us while wearing clothes."

"Then again," Mabel said, "I am confident that I could talk my brother into doing this. For instance, once everyone is settled in, then Joan and I tell our brothers why everyone came - you know -specifically to see you nude - and why you wouldn't want to ruin the evening for everyone."

"I agree," said Jane. "I think that now the boys really don't mind, not deep down. Notice that even now, when we tell them to strip, they just do it with no argument. If I tell Jason that the reason mom and dad are here is to see him nude, then he will get naked. I think our brothers now like it when people want to see them naked. I know I feel that way about myself. I would have no problems stripping for daddy." So plans were made and everyone laughed about what was to come.

The following Tuesday, when her course load was light and Jason was away at swim practice, Jane drove home to talk to her parents. Their response to the idea was not just positive, but absolutely enthusiastic.

"Oh, Jane," her dad said, "you know how to keep your parents alive and looking forward to the future."

"I will call your uncle," mom said, "and let him know that we would like to use his estate. You should know, however, that your uncle Clem and aunt Bess, as well as your two cousins Cindy and Ann, will probably want to join us for this show."

"The more the merrier," Jane said.

"And don't take this the wrong way, Jane," dad said. "But it would be nice if you and your female roommates also got naked."

"Well, daddy," Jane laughed, "if you behave yourself, that just might happen." With that, dates were settled, logistics were discussed, and everyone had a nice meal talking about Jason's body. Jane did not feel it necessary to tell her parents that she had already explored every inch of her brother's beautiful body.

Mabel's discussion with her parents mirrored that of Jane's discussion with her parents. When Kate got the details from the two female roommates, she realized that when the boys got naked, they would do it in front of eleven females and four males. Lots of possibilities for humiliation. But even Kate could not have anticipated how spectacular the night would be.

Uncle Clem's mansion was the perfect setting for the night's dinner. The horseshoe shaped table was large enough for thirteen people to sit, and the waiters were expected to serve from the inside of the horseshoe. Kate immediately recognized how perfect this arrangement was since every time Jason and William served, half the dinner guests would see their fronts as they were being served, and the other half of the table would see their delectable asses. But it almost did not happen since, in the end, it proved impossible to fool the boys that their families would be attending. Once Jason and William realized that their parents and siblings and other relatives would be served by them, they told Kate that undressing was out of the question.

"But Jason," Kate pleaded, "they all came here specifically to see you two naked when they are being served. You don't want to disappoint them, do you. Given how gorgeous you two are, you should want them to glorify you in your nudity."

"Kate," Jason said, "we admit that we like being naked, and especially like being naked in front of you. But that is my mom out there and that is really, really awkward. Not to mention my uncle, aunt, two female cousins, and my father - I mean, what will they think?"

"I feel the same way," William added. "I mean, naked in front of mom and my two sisters? Really? What will my dad say?"

"You two are missing the point," said Kate. "They knew they would see you naked - that is why they are here. Jason - your aunt and uncle came all the way from New York just for this occasion. You two do know how pretty you are, don't you? Look how well it worked for you two when you got naked in front of your sisters."

"Valid point," Jason said, "but that was in a small, private group, and in the end, we got to see our sisters naked, also."

"Tell you what," Kate said. "Mabel and Jane also will get naked, later in the evening, after dinner. Okay? And, William, perhaps your other sisters will also? Or your cousins, Jason. I cannot guarantee that they all will - after all, they like you are legal adults and can simply decline, as you are attempting to do. But think of the possibilities, here. And remember, you getting naked in front of them all is the whole point for this dinner - CFNM in the extreme. This is why all of them are here. And keep in mind, you two are swimmers and everyone here has seen you in your tiny speedos, which leave little to the imagination."

Well, dear reader, the young men were finally convinced and agreed to get naked for their families - if they didn't, there would not be much point to this story. So, once the day arrived and everyone was seated, Kate brought the two out, each covered only by a small towel, and made to stand in front of the table.

"Ladies and gentlemen," announced Kate, "let me introduce you to our very brave and very beautiful young men. First, Jason Simmons," With that, Kate slowly removed Jason's towel and he stood naked in front of all his loved ones.

Jason's mom was overawed by the sight of her son's nudity. His smooth body lacked body hair except on top of his head and the pubic hair on top of his pubic mound. HIs tan sweeped his whole body so that the smoothness of his silk like skin was interrupted only by his nipples, belly button, and his cute sex organ. When asked to turn, mom's breath was taken away by the sight of her son's butt cheeks with the graceful sweep of his butt crack. When he turned back, she was able to look at her son's penis sticking out and estimated that while flaccid, he was a good three inches. She hoped that at some point she could measure his adoring cock, both at rest and then at full erection.

She grabbed her husband's hand and said "Peter, I want to..."

"I know what you want to do," he said, interrupting Joan, "and I want to be there when you measure him."

Clem leaned over to them to compliment them on their son's beauty and then said "I hope Jane gets to disrobe at some point, too."

"You and me both," Peter said. "Well, the night is young and there are lots of possibilities. I spoke to Kate, the girl up there in charge? She said she will do all she can to fulfill our dreams." Both men laughed.

"When William was disrobed by Kate, the three women in his family (besides Mabel), his mom and sisters Susan and Sharon, were blown away by the sight of their brother standing there, naked as he could be. His skin was a tad less tanned than Jason's skin and the area that was covered by his speedo was whiter than the rest of him. William's penis and balls were about the same size as his friends. William's sister ascertained this during the meal because when the boys served them, their genitals were hanging very close. The girls studied each boy's sex organ and William's sisters were as impressed by their brother's cock as Jason's family were about his cock.

The reaction of the men at the table were a bit different than the ladies. Both Mrs. Simmons (Jason) and Mr. Somers (William) loved seeing their naked sons and while Jason's father did want to investigate his son's body in more detail, neither of the fahers were as hot for the sons as they were for the daughters. But their treasures were still hidden and until they were not, both men were happy with their naked sons. Clem, Jason's uncle, had an erection the minute he saw his nephew's perfect cock. He and his wife, aunt Bess, were homosexuals. Clem began making plans on how to get to know his nephew better. Bess was thinking just the same, but looking at Jane.

Things got a little rowdy during the dinner but everything was done in fun. For instance, Jason's mom 'accidently' dropped her fork on the floor behind her and insisted that Jason come over and pick it up for her. When he walked over, she insisted that he bend down with his back to her and dad and Jane. So, Jason bent over, and his ass cheeks spread so that his family got a great look at his crack and especially his anus. Mom felt that she might have a heart attack. The sight of her son's asshole was breathtaking.

By the time dessert was served, both Jason's mom and William's mom tugged on the sons' cocks, or fondled their balls, or squeezed their ass cheeks. Both young men managed to keep their cocks under control. Clem also placed his hand on his nephew's cute butt cheeks. Jason wasn't gay but he knew his uncle was very gay. He wasn't completely comfortable with Clem touching him but he wasn't adverse to his uncle's interest. Clem always had been a great uncle when Jason was growing up and Clem never overstepped his bounds. But now that Jason is eighteen, Clem had decided to be a bit more aggressive. He knew Jason would say 'no' if Clem got too touchy. He hoped that he could get more intimate as long as he recognized that Jason would not reciprocate. After all, Jason's immediate family were very close to each other and the extended family also was close. Who knows?

William, meanwhile, was getting attention from both his mom and his two sisters, actually a lot of attention. His mom and sisters were sitting next to each other at the table and when William came close, the young man knew someone would tug some part of his private parts or in mother's case, run her finger right down her son's butt crack. Like Jason's father, his father just laughed at his son's embarrassment. All in all, everyone at the table had a great time, and the two young men, while feeling embarrassment, were enjoying the attention.

When the meal and cleanup were completed, Kate suggested a game of strip poker involving all people under the age of twenty-five. Sue and Sharon agreed very quickly but Cindy, age twenty, and Ann, nineteen, were a bit hesitant. But they also knew their father, Clem, was gay and he was not so much interested in them as he was in Jason. But finally the ladies joined the game as it was almost as embarrassing refusing as it was being seen naked by their parents and aunt and uncle. Of course, the boys already were naked and Kate decided that she was going to give each lady her time in the spotlight.

Joan was first and she seductively removed her bra and panties while standing directly in front of her parents. Mom was not a lesbian but she appreciated nudity regardless of gender. Like her brother, Joan's form sweeped down like a curvy silk sheet, with nothing interrupting her form except her breast and the light brown bush covering her sacred love hole. Mom was overwhelmed by her daughter's beauty while her dad soon developed an erection while staring at his daughter's perfect vagina.

When Sue and Sharon, William's other two older sisters, had to disrobe, they did it together. While everyone watched with glee, each sister stripped the other one, and William and his father almost fainted when they saw the young ladies in the nude. William, who already was naked, sported an immediate boner. His father laughed at him, flicked his penis crown, and put a small pillow over his genitals. That itself caused everyone to laugh.

The last two to go were Jason's cousins, Cindy and Ann. Reluctant to participate in the first place, they loved what the other girls did. So, they asked Jason and William to strip them and there were lots of laughs on this one. Then all the naked young people were ordered to stand in a line in front of all the parents and uncles and aunts. Two penises, four testicles, fourteen breasts and seven vaginas were goggled at and commented on, and just admired. But the evening was drawing to a close. The three sets of parents all had hour long drives to home (Clem and Bess, of course, remained at their home), the two boys had early swim practice in the morning so they got dressed and headed out. The last to leave were Kate, Mabel and Joan.

But before Jane left, she had a quiet, private moment with her parents. Jason had long been the center of attention and mom and dad wanted Joan to have her own moment. She was sitting between her mom and dad, completely naked. They were talking quietly but there was some touching going on - a little by mom and more by dad. It was gentle, and while sexual, it was more like innocent touching. Mom was rubbing her neck and dad was circling Jane's nipples. The mom would massage Jane's breasts while dad was rubbing his daughter's pussy - not entering - but just a gentle rub. Jane didn't seem to mind - while this was going on, they three continued to talk away. Just a special moment for the parents and for Joan, her heart was bursting knowing that her daddy wanted to gently touch her most intimate body areas. Knowing how much daddy wanted to touch, she, secretly, pushed his hand, which was resting on her bush, so that he could insert his finger a little bit into her vagina. For Joan, it felt sensational and cemented the love she had for her daddy.

Meanwhile, later that night, while Uncle Clem and Aunt were resting in bed, Clem could not control his penis because he could not forget how beautiful his naked nephew Jason looked. Clem always had been 'hands-off' concerning Jason but now that his nephew was a legal adult, he wanted to touch Jason, fondle him. He knew Jason was not gay, but he thought that he, Clem, might convince him to receive a massage from his uncle.

Unknown to Clem, his younger sister, Jason's mom, was laying the groundwork for him. One day shortly after the dinner, Jason talked to his mother about the attention his uncle Clem was giving him.

"I love uncle Clem," Jason said, "and I know he is, if not gay, at least bi-sexual. I think he wants to get 'closer' to me."

"I'm sure he does." Joan replied. "Listen, you are an adult so it is up to you. Would it hurt if you found out what he wanted? I will bet he just wants to give you a massage, something you would enjoy. I also am sure that he neither wants or expects anything in return. You just lay there and enjoy it. He gets his kicks from your aunt."

So the next time Jason and uncle Clem were together, Clem told his nephew what he wanted and Jason agreed. This was brave of him since Jason was neither gay nor had he ever had a gay experience. But the self-confidence he had developed in the past few weeks made him much more adventurous than before.

So, a day that would be magical for Jason arrived. He was laying on his uncle's massage table, face down, and completely naked. Clem, per agreement, kept his clothes on. What Jason had not expected was that aunt Bess would be in the room watching. It turns out that she often observed her husband's gay activities. She got a thrill seeing her husband and another man go at it. This accommodation of each other's sexual needs was probably why their marriage was so successful. We will leave it to Jason to tell us what happened:

"I admit I was nervous. But uncle Clem's hands felt good and my body felt good because he was a great masseur. After ten minutes, Clem began to get closer to what he, and as it turned out, I wanted. He was massaging my thighs when he suddenly began rubbing by butt cheeks. And between my butt cheeks. Then I felt more than two hands on me and realized that aunt Bess had joined her husband. I could feel her fingers rub my crack while my uncle spread my cheeks. I felt embarrassed because they clearly were interested in my asshole. Their hands stopped and I knew they were staring at my anus, admiring it.