Jason's Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh Jason," Bess said softly. "You got a terrific little orifice.' With that, I felt a cool lotion on my anus and then felt her finger gently enter into me. Talk about getting intimate. 'Oh Jason,' she repeated, 'your rectal canal is so smooth.' I don't know what I was enjoying more - her finger or her talk. I think I liked both together. I jumped when her finger touched my prostate gland which elicited giggles from the both of them. They proceeded to massage my ass, my anus, and my prostate gland for about five minutes. I squirmed and jerked up and down while they were doing this.

I said that I couldn't take much more of this and so they flipped me over. They both told me how impressed they were with my penis, now fully erect in all its glory. Aunt Bess then cradled my balls in her hands, and gently rolled them around, commenting on their beauty. Uncle Clem began to engulf my penis in his mouth, licking my cock all over, and sucking on it so hard that his mouth was essentially stroking me. By now, I was jerking on the table so hard and violently that he couldn't keep my cock in his mouth. So while aunty kept tugging and pulling my balls, uncle kept stroking my penis. When I came, the two literally laughed and clapped. And then, to my amazement, they cleaned me by licking all my cum into their mouths, complimenting me on how wonderful I taste. That day I experienced the most intense of any organism I had had. And aunt Bess and uncle Clem's comments about my body, and how I smelled and tasted, made me feel like I was an Adonis.

I had had and in the future would have many special sexual experiences, but none like the day aunty and uncle devoured my body. And to think that the only reason I ever got to this point, was I burned my hands on that heater."

As we can see, Jason was a very lucky young man.