All Comments on 'Jason's Story Ch. 16'

by EroticLitKitty

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
excellent

I just finished reading the last two chapters. I just commented on chp 15. This is an an wonderfully written story. It's complex. People keep commenting on how it should end. Both of them should be made to pay for their sins. In life as in your stories we make good or bad choices and we have to live with them. Someone is ultimately going to have to be hurt. I think she loves both men in her own special way equally. For her to have an affair even though she is as she says a happily married woman and to continue that affair for months her feelings for Jason go a lot deeper than what she is saying.

I think Jason would accept all four a lot easier than Brett would.

WCD

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Heartbreaking

Everyone is suffering because of the choices Nigha and Jason made. The true innocents are the children, Brett and their extended family. Nigha, more anyone is at fault. Her loyalty should have been to her husband and their kids. Now, she is force to come clean with her lies. Affairs don't just affect the couple, they affect the family and their love ones. When the twin girls get older, she is going to have to explain how they came about. As for Nigha older set of twins, I'm sure they feel betrayled and hurt. How many times did she lie or make excuses coming home?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it

I love this story. It shows the realities of life: how people make mistakes and have to suffer the consequences, and how our emotions are so complicated at times, and how love plays a major part in all of it.

Sure, Jason and Nigha may look like antagonists in the story, but like the story depicts, love isn't logical or rational. I'm doubtful that I, myself, would've made a different choice had I been in Nigha's shoes.

So, please keep up the good work. And please keep the story coming (faster :P) I love Jason, (was actually hoping you’d kill Brett so Jason would be happy :P)

Thank you for a wonderful, wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sad

Its a great story but it just seems to be going round in circles a bit now, cos Nigha is always changing her mind who she wants. I really hope Brett and Nigha find a way back to each other and Jason meets some nice girl who he can cherish cos this whole thing is just a bit messed up. But well done with the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
how do you choose?

this is the first time a story has brought me close to tears. as much as i want jason and nigha to be together, i can't help but feel absolutely horrible for brett. nigha really has to find a way to choose between two perfect men and two totally different lives. i'm a sucker for nicely wrapped happy endings so i ask you try your best on this one since it will truly be a challenge.

btw - awesome job!

lisastpaullisastpaulover 15 years ago
A wonderfully written mess

I dont know whats gonna happen but its not gonna be pretty. Im glad Brett stayed a good guy. Sometimes theres no reason people cheat they just do. In this case you have a older woman and a young buck going after her. That would boost anyones ego.

Like someone mentioned either on this site or Lit. Where the kids at??? You havent seen hide nor hair of the boys. Whats gonna happen when they find out? Is she gonna be able to see them or just be pushed out thier lives togo start a family with Jason. Is Brett gonna be ok with Jason being around his kids???? Maybe she will stay with Brett and give Jason the rights to see his kids??

This is a mess. A wonderfully written mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Deserted

Her husband, her word, her marriage, her vowes. She doesn't deserve her husband and he doesn't deserve the pain and suffering she brought into his life. She made her choice, let her find out what liveing with another cheater is all about. Don't like her much. moraly bankrupt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awww Brett T_T

that's really sad

but nigha and jason do belong together

still it's sooo sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Adore This Story

I finished reading all the chapters. I love this story and cannot wait for the next update. I am a sucker for a happy ending and I know how I want this to end only hope I get my wish. Keep up the good work, you are doing a fantastic job with your writing and I adore Nigha and Jason, I know they love each other. Even though I don't want Brett hurt it's quite obvious that Jason and Nigha love each other. Please update soon, I miss the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Really???

There is waay (spelled it that way on purpose) too much analysis going on. It's a story; it's fantasy. As long as there's a happy ending for Jason and Nigha, who cares about everything else? -S.B.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I disagree with the last comment.....

the analysis helps give background to the situation and shows the different personalities in human nature. I for one loved Suzanne's take on the situation but recognise that it is a fantasy as I cannot imagine any of the mother's that I know being that calm when faced with that kind of a situation. Keep up the good work and make it longer if possible. xox

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Difficult Choices

In life, people sometimes have to make difficult choices and decisions. In no way do I condone infidelity, but it does happen. Should Nigha stay with Brett and forever be miserable, thereby make Brett miserable and her children? I would hope that she would be with Jason, but life does not always have happy endings. In this situation, someone is going to hurt no matter who she chooses. Wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Make the Gash go away on her face

Please let her get plastic surgery to make it go away. I'm so consumed by this story but did you really have to make her face that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Real Life

This story reminds you of the crazy things that happens in everyday life. It feels so real. Cant wait to see what happens next.... Please write more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Anguish!

Gut-wrenching, real life anguish...GREAT job!

pinkjuicybootypinkjuicybootyover 15 years ago
true to life

Like i've said before I love all your stories, so detailed,real and beautiful. you are a true to life writter:)i can see how some readers may be impaitient,because your stories are so great!,but real perfection takes time. So, keep up the excellentcy and i'll be looking forward to more of your readings soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loving this

omg!! this is sooo good can't wait to see who she picks

ColorofLoveColorofLoveover 15 years ago
Thanks for the recent updates, look forward to ...

seeing where the story ultimately leads. Would love for 'N' to work it out with 'B' yes she dishonored there vows but the easy way out would be to walk away but they share a family and years together. 'J' well they are consequences when you become involved with a married man...and yes I did want both to suffer and thanks for that. Suz...the mom was dead on, either work it out with her son or walk away....simple as that. JV

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bitch

Writing good but I don't much like Jason and the Bitch. She has cheated and lied the whole story, brought pain and disrespect to her self and her family and isn't sorry, just sorry she got caught.Unless Jason dies or leaves her marriage is over and yet she values his childre over Bretts and their life together. Glad it's just a story and I don't know her, she is a Bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it!!!

Just found this story yesterday. Can't wait to find out what happens next. I really feel for the characters and really got wrapped up in the story. Was a little disappointed to find out that I will have to wait for more chapters, but I am sure it will be worth it.

VampiresLotusVampiresLotusover 15 years ago
Amazing!

I just finished reading this story today. UP to this point its so heart wrenching!!! So much is going on in this story lol. It reminds me of two other stories on here lol Of course everyone was thinking: shes going to kill the husband: lol I mean werent we all wishing for that lol. (j/k) This story tells how life is, you fall in love with someone, you think they are the one, but boom the ONE really shows up in you like and damnit you try to walk away and whatever but you cant. Jason's character deep down knows all of this even said that in one chapter. His character is the type to want to stay and wait though all of this just to prove that she's the one. (I think i started to ramble lol)

So I will end on greak work, cant wait to see what happens next!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing!

I just love this series! You have to update as soon as possible! I can't wait for the next chapter in this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just tuned in...

Just tuned in...started at chapter one and got hooked. I am going to be completely honest and say that I was waiting...and kind of hoping...for Brett to die and for them to live happily ever after. I am glad it didn't work out that way and I am sure it will make for a much more interesting and complex (read: true to life) story. Lizzy

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love your writing but HATE the main characters!

I think you are a great writer, you write so freely in details that makes the story seems so real and vivid, like each character is real and that you can feel the emotions throughout the story. Please, keep writing! But one drawback I have to mention is your story is going round and round, it is like a big never ending roller coaster that needs to stop, I' am tried of reading Nigha's being indecisive. She knows what she did and needs to own up to it and just choose already, you can't have both and say you love them both b/c it's a lie, because one can't love two people that deeply, initimally and emotionally at one time, she wants her cake but want to eat it too! Furthermore, what about her children with Brett? I see the character is all happy and thankful for her twin girls with Jason but what about her sons? (I see a future story in there, involving at least one of them hating their mother/Jason and having issues with women as an adult...hint, hint). I will continue to read the story to the end but personally I think Nigha's is a bitch who is truly sorry she got caught in the end and only is sad because someone (Brett) hates her, so she wants his forgiveness so she can have a free conscious. Tp put it simply, she is a cheater and so is Jason, so they both deserve each other. Hopefully, Brett gets the boys and go on the other side of the earth away from her! Seriously, I don't see any happy ending for either set of the twins, if I was Brett's kids I wouldn't accept Jason as a step-father and if I was Brett I couldn't accept the twin girls who I thought was mind but turn out not to be, so I can't see it working either way. Maybe it is me, but I don't see any redeemable qualities in her or Jason, because he is still going after her after everything that has happened and don't care. Like I said, they deserve each other

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
update please

I've been on the edge of my seat for like 3 months now lol

ebonygriotebonygriotover 15 years ago
Not for M & Ms ( moral minorities)

This story continues to surf to great hights in terms of character development, engaging plot and dialogue. It's been said by other leaving comments but I reiterate anyway, this is a work of fiction. Very well written, engaging and emotionally complex fiction, which makes you believe in the pain / faults etc of the characters. But you know it does resemble the real world I live in, where everything isn't pat neat and happy ever after la la land.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
please continue!

im can't wait to read the rest!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
please continue!

im can't wait to read the rest!!!

punkin1077punkin1077over 15 years ago
please finish...

i'm loving this story so far, its like a slice of life really...i'm wonder though if she really is in love with her husband...i think she loves brett but is not in love with brett...how could she be if she is always missing jason, so she tells bria anyways....i think she is in love with jason but doesn't want to face the consequences of that...but everyone who posted is right, she needs to make a choice and stick with it....and if she doesn't pick jason, i at least hope that he ends up with their kids at least.....and if he does become a step father i agree with the other poster about having problems with her kids with brett, that could be another sequel in itself..the problems that would cause...i don't see brett raising those twin girls with her either...i think no matter how this story ends there will be some people not happy...but in the end it is called jason's story for crying out loud....he should at least be happy in the end even if the way he is happy isn't what he expected, if that makes sense...i think a lot of people are forgetting the title of the story....don't get me wrong, i feel for brett too, after all he was cheated on but this is not brett's story..although that could be a sequel as well. i'll keep reading this to the end to see who ends up with who but i'm hoping i'll like the outcome...

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyabout 15 years agoAuthor
Chapter 17 coming soon...

**********A note from the author**********

Y'know; some people feel bad scoring themselves...I'm not one of them ;-P I just wanted to thank all of you that have posted and emailed, begging me to continue. This story keeps fooling me. I keep expecting to write the next-to-the-last chapter, only to have at least 2 more on the horizon. I'm about two weeks from completing Chapter 17 and I can only hope it's worth all of the ridiculous wait that I've put you through. Thanks for sticking with me and this convoluded thing that Jason's Story has become. I only hope that I have and will continue to keep the journey interesting :-) The next story entitled - "Run in with the law" will be a one chapter deal...promise!

Love you all and thanks for waiting!

Kitty

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm stressed again!!!

What a mess!!!

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 10 years ago
Great stuff, but...

...your only weakness is misusing a semicolon frequently; the rest is masterful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I’m not crying it’s rain 🌧 😭😭😭

6King6Kingabout 1 year ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous