All Comments on 'Jason's Story Ch. 20'

by EroticLitKitty

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
YEEEESSSSS!!!

5 starts and Thank you VEGAS! I swear I've been waiting for Nigha ( Yes I understood from the begining that gh is silent, Hell look at my name Kelleigh pronounced Kelly) and Jason to finally get back on track. So love this Chapter so so much...YEAH!

kiki729kiki729over 12 years ago
awesome

OMG you don't understand I think I had a minor heart attack when I saw this!!! Such a awesome update I'm so glad that Nigha finally released her self.

SunshineChica73SunshineChica73over 12 years ago
MORE...MORE...MORE!!!

I almost give up on this story being updated...I'm so glad I didn't! It was worth the wait, but PLEASE don't stay away so long again...PLEASE!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 12 years ago
yay!!!

wow great update, well worth the wait but please for the love of Mike don't make me wait that long again for the next one.

Cinndney25Cinndney25over 12 years ago
YES!!!

So happy you decided to continue with this story!!!

Michmommy2Michmommy2over 12 years ago
Vegas baby!!!!!

Sooo good! I was so happy to see this update I ran home from work to finish it!!! Please keep it going, great story! Jason is so hot.

juicycarameljuicycaramelover 12 years ago
i no longer have a love/hate thing w/this story

it's LOVE. ALL LOVE! i HATE cheating spouses but i was sucked in & glad i was! ur characters r mesmerizing! how cud u not love jason? how cud not feel nigha? how cud u not like brett? how cud u make such a story that leaves ur readers@peace as well as all ur characters? AMAZING! KEEP DOIN YOU!

catman71catman71over 12 years ago
have read since the start

and this is such an engrossing and interesting story that i was actually doing a snoopy dance when i saw the new posting. now that they have reached this point, what is going to be the fall out , you know that problems and recriminations will arise, and what is with london, or is she going to be the next story? hope to see more soon

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

This really is a great story.

eroticanewbieeroticanewbieover 12 years ago
woohoo!

YES YES YES! finally they are together! it's been a crazy ride and i hope the ending is as sappy and happy as this chapter was! love it ELK!

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 12 years ago
YAY!!!

I was rooting for those two!!! Thanks for the update. Is this the end or TBC??

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Finally

she is free to love him as she did in the earlier chapters. Good to see that she ahd Brett were able to part as friends and they were able to release each other to love again. This happens more than people actually talk about, good for them and the children...

Soul_childSoul_childover 12 years ago
Kudos

Finally!!! It was a long time coming but I loved it all the same. I know it's only a story but I was almost in tears when Brett n Nigha were Harshing things out... So is this the end? One more chapter please lol I love this story. Please publish it so I can re-read it as a complete story! Thanks for sharing!!!

Encore....

sweetbittysweetbittyover 12 years ago
It's about time!!!

They so belong together!!!!! Thank you for updating the story.

wsp4everwsp4everabout 12 years ago
Holly Hell!

Just so damn good on so many different levels. I would just love to see this made into a movie!!! But hmmmm, who on earth would they get to play the lead roles? It would be hard as hell to find just the right actors that could do justice to these beautifully written characters. Hmmm, I don't know... Movie or no movie, thank you for this story!

fluerflueralmost 12 years ago

I wish you would update this story. Its so damn good. A part of me so dislikes Nigha but has sympathy for her. Although she has hurt her family on many levels I do feel she loves her children. There are no winners. What makes this such good story is that you can feel for all the characters.

KittyOh48KittyOh48almost 12 years ago
Wonderful story!

Although,she screwed up so many peoples lives I still love the characters. The story everything! 10 stars.

EOLoverEOLoveralmost 12 years ago
Wedding

There has to be more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So good

This was ridiculously good. It would be nice to know if Jason and Nigha married (hint hint)...by the way, I so love her name.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
Hahahaha breaking into song like it was a fucking musical!!!!!!!

Just when I was rolling my eyes cos it was too much, you make Jase say that hilarious statement! Love this series!

ScorpMoonScorpMoonover 11 years ago
Compelling story, but Nigha and Jason is a tragic love story

First, you are an excellent writer and this series was sexy, hot, very well written, funny, and to add the hottest, sexiest love scenes I've ever read. I couldn't root for this sexy and beautiful couple at all. Nigha went from having a solid and good marriage to becoming a baby momma. It's madness! This story is straight out of Maury or Jerry Springer to have a woman as accomplished as Nigha become some kind of hoodrat babymomma and Jason, some low class trailer trash. From the start the relationship started out wrong. It would of been more realistic if this couple didn't end up together since the guilt involved with cheating on a spouse and ruining your family. Why couldn't Nigha be a widow or Jason coming off a bitter divorced, and cautious about falling in love again? Even though this story is based on fiction, I'm not jumping on the bandwagon of making Jason out to be some romantic hero when in fact he is a homewrecker and Nigha comes off as a whore. And Nigha actions were far reaching. Shoot, what woman wouldn't fight tooth and nail for a man like Brett after 12 plus years of marriage. It's just asinine!

It is highly doubtful if the same positive feedback given to Jason by readers would be so positive had the roles were reversed and Brett was being seduced and fell hopelessly in love with sexy Italian Jasmina while his good wife and kids. Readers wouldn't be so pro Brett because the love he felt for Jasmina was so earth moving that he ended up impregnanting Jasmina with twins, while claiming to be a good husband to his loyal wife Nigha. Nah. This story bothered me because as well written as this entire series was, it was a selfish love story where I ended up not liking nor rooting for Jason and Nigha to be together. Most women like me don't want to read about infidelity by Black women cheating on good men like Brett.

The old adage is how you catch him is how you lose him. It was my hope that the last chapter was going to be regarding the death of Nigha with Jason moving on as a single parent. As morbid as that sounds, it would wipe out the karmic debt coming to this couple, no matter how "ok" the family is about the passionate love story between Jason and Nigha.

ScorpMoon

DnaebugsDnaebugsover 11 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. At first I was mad at Jason, he raped Nigha and then on top of all that basically forced her into a relationship that she didn't want. I was really hoping that one of the twins was his and the other was Brett's and they would have a triad relationship where they both were able to have her. I really wanted her to end up with her husband just because I didn't like the way Jason went about getting her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NOICE!!!!!!!

#JUST NOICE!!!!

DnaebugsDnaebugsover 11 years ago

I just read the story again. I love the story not so much Jason. I would have really liked if Nigha was able to reconcile with her husband. It just seems unfair that Jason get's her when he deliberately set out to destroy her marriage. I don't know if her husband wasn't so nice than maybe this situation would work better for me. It just Jason rape's her and gets to marry her.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

That was so funny at the hotel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it!!

I love this story so freakin much! It is terribly sad and good at the same time. I felt so freakin sorry for Brett. He seemed like such a wonderful guy, you know. But crap happens unfortunately. I like this story because it's realistic. Yes, Jason was wrong for what he did to Nigha and I was pissed that he did it, no matter how cute I envisioned him being. Nigha was a married woman, BUT Nigha could have stopped it after that first time. The problem was that Nigha was extremely attracted to Jason before he did his little stunt and once everything had happened she felt guilty for wanting to continue it even though she tried like hell not to. So, I felt bad for them both. Brett is a classic good guy and deserved better, but he is moving on, which I am glad about. Nigha is blaming herself, but it seems like she is letting that go as well, which is a good thing. Jason was wrong for what he did, but he cannot undue it; honestly I do not think he would. Jason loves NIgha and in some instances he seems infatuated. Nigha loves Jason against all her protest not to and it looks like they will be able to move forward. I cannot wait for more. this is one of the BEST stories on this site and I LOVE IT!! Please update this soon. I hope all is well with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lame

Basically you tried to justify what Jason & Nigha did by classifying it as love when love in fact had nothing to do w/it. I definitely give you points for creativity cause it certainly wasn't boring. But I didn't find it truthful either. Instead it was mostly forced. Geeze what you did to Brett and her two boys was just despicable. I will say that in the end they deserved each other.

Oh and I so didn't buy the whole "oh i love you, i forgive you" crap that you pinned on Brett that was so lame. You don't gut a person the way she did him and give him the sappy response you gave him.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago

This story can't end here damn it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ok.....

Loved the story but what was the surprise and how come they never discussed Gina?? Hmm

MzSapphiriaMzSapphiriaabout 11 years ago
Wow

Well the story was interesting...not my favorite though and all because of the plot line. I mean it was expected that she would go for Jason but I came to hate him and love Brett, and I wish it had happened differently but You did a wonderful job writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please...

Please update! This story is too good not to be finished. Although, I know you have a life. So Jason and Nigha can finally move forward. I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love this

Loved this series, so happy Jason and Nigha ended up together, i know what they did was wrong but they did really love each other so I'm happy, and I'm happy Brett forgave her too.

i hope you continue to write x

ldyscorpio69ldyscorpio69almost 11 years ago
love this series

i just stumbled across this series and spent all day reading

ldyscorpio69ldyscorpio69over 10 years ago
please update

I love this story please update

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
amazing

This story Is amazing and so addictive. I couldn't stop reading it. Stayed up through the night just to get through chapters.

Cindi47Cindi47about 10 years ago
I Love this Fantastic story!!!

I've gotta tel you this is the 2nd time reading this story and I'll probably read it again!! It is one of the best love stories on Lit!!! Keep up the excellent work......Thanks Kitty!

Cindi47Cindi47about 10 years ago
one more thought!

Why didn't Jack ever tell her who He was?

Cindi

Bev832Bev832almost 10 years ago
Scorching hot

Kitty, this was the first story of yours I read and I am so impressed with your ability to tell a story. Being able to bring all of the perspectives together as you did, on such a believable and compassionate scale, had me hooked on the first chapter. And wow - you write hot enough to keep this Canadian warm!

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 10 years ago
Two thumbs up

I loved how Nigha kicked that idiot's ass in the club. I still can't stop smiling about it.

Reasonable readers realize there's likely little chance in real life something this convoluted has a happy ending. Of course, this is a story and that's allowed. I sure wouldn't want to get the woman of my dreams this way though! That said...

Great to see her get her ex's forgiveness. Seemed that "Gina" angle was left hanging though. Entire storyline with few exceptions kept me very riveted. All of their sex scenes were so intense and you have a talent describing that communicates that same erotic urgency without being trashy. Sometimes stories degenerate into rampant trashy talk but none of this did. It was erotic, seductive, plausible and oh-so-tempting and hypnotic on so many levels. Well done.

I know this will likely never see another installment, but any chance on one more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OMG!!!

Please update. I have read this story over and over again, lol! This story evokes so many freakin emotions and I love all the characters. Yes, Brett definitely deserves someone worthy of him, and I would hope that he find someone he loved just as hard if not harder than Nigha, even though he said he knew he would not. That statement right there would finish breaking me. I would feel like a piece of crap on it's way to hell, but feeling like that cannot change the outcome and Nigha needed and seems to have slowly moved on from beating herself up, because like Brett surmised Jason had a heavy hand in what happened with Nigha. Any other person would have a criminal record. Anyway, please update.

OreoSpeedwagginOreoSpeedwagginalmost 9 years ago
How Shall I Put This...

I liked the writing even with the few spelling and punctuation mistakes. I hate Jason and think he is a punk for his lack of self-control and his selfishness that caused all this. I think Nigha could be forgiven her first mistake considering that she was tricked, but to continue as she did was a slap in the face to her family. I decided to read all the way through before I added my comments. If the story didn't contain any cheating I would have liked it a lot more.

One problem was that all the people were TOO perfect and desirable. Jason was a god, Nigha was a goddess. Their siblings were almost exact copies of the two lead characters. Even their parents were perfect. There wasn't anything Jason couldn't do or be (handsome, built, hung, well-mannered [except for the planned rape], well-dressed, singer, dancer, medic as he fixed her cut hand, desired by every woman in the story, etc.). The same held true for Nigha as she was desired by every man in the story. She was the perfect woman with the perfect body and totally lovable and likable. I understand that you wanted to build up their desirability and likability for the reader but there is such a thing as going overboard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmmm...

I just got through reading everything and Jason, no matter how "perfect", acted on something completely forbidden 1st. No matter how hot that is, to still carry a "fire" for someone and work through friendship until passion and desire is unbearable, committing the initial act was wrong. Nigha was wrong in not realizing how giving him constant access by still being buddies would hurt not only her husband but her sons, but this is Literotica so...you knew the main characters would end up with each other, eventually. It was just , how would they work through the tumoil and issues. It was an interesting read. If I didn't have some like for it, I would have chosen something else to read.

Are you coming out with any new stuff?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love it

I love this story so much!!! Please update!

Lulu222Lulu222about 8 years ago
Love this

This is a great story now we need update on them their siblings. Want to know how if Brett moved & found love

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To scorpmoon

I think that your critic is a bit harsh on the characters. Bare in mind that back in the day spouses fucked around on each other it was just taboo. These days marriage really does mean nothing and to some everything. Because divorce is an easy fix and some people are always looking for something better cheating does happen. And sometimes people really do marry the wrong person no matter how perfect the spouse. If the heart ain't feeling it it just ain't. Because as much as nigha loves her husband and family you can clearly see which man is her soulmate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How does it feel

You shoulda gone with D' Angeles Untitled how does it feel.

Meld aan

Track art

Untitled (How Does It Feel)

D'Angelo

Buy for R5,99

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe to Google Play Music and listen to this song and millions of other songs. First month free.

Lyrics

Girl it's only you

Have it your way

And if you want you can decide

And if you'll have me

I can provide everything that you desire

Said if you get a feeling

Feeling that I am feeling

Won't you come closer to me baby,

You've already got me right where you want me baby

I just want to be your man

How does it feel

How does it feel

Said I want to know how does it feel

How does it feel

How does it feel

I want to stop

Silly little games you and me play

And I am feeling right on

If you feel the same-way baby

Let me know right away

I'd love to make you wet

In between your thighs cause

I love when it comes inside you

I get so excited when I'm around you

How does it feel

How does it feel

How does it feel

How does it feel

Said did it ever cross your mind

How does it feel

How does it feel

How does it feel

Tell me how it feels, yeah

How does it feel

Said it's been on my mind

How does it feel

How does it feel

Baby close the door

Listen girl I have something I want to show you

I wish you'd open up cause

I want to take the walls down with you

foolscapfoolscapover 6 years ago
How does it feel,

ah how does it feel?

To be on your own, with no direction home

Like a complete unknown, like a rolling stone

with apologies to bob dylan

VegasloverVegasloverabout 6 years ago
Fantastic

This story gets me EVERY DAMN TIME!! It is so realistic and the emotions the characters go through is so real!! Yes we all would love to be in a perfect world but cheating happens. Some times you meet your soul mate after you are with other people. Jason held out longer than most men and that is to be applauded. This story is truly a masterpiece. You did the damn thing!

VeniVidiAmaviVeniVidiAmavialmost 6 years ago
What a story!

I am surprised how no one comments about the fact that Jason had a nightmare where Nigha(HELP ME!! -Kevin Hart, Sorry I cannot help it) had his twin daughters, where as Nigha had the scar on her face. This was all before the accident had happened.. leaving me to think that an accident happens after chapter 20 where Jason looses his hearing perhaps through an accident as that is the last and only part of the nightmare yet to occur.

With the introduction of Gina and her twin sister(Cannot recall her name), I personally thought that Jason and Nigha's twins would be the same(identical with one being black and one white) like Gina and her sister. Dissapointed it did not work out like that,with the nightmare and the twins he met actually showing Jason his future in a sense..

Also the addition of Jack telling Nigha where he first met her and the surprise that Jason and Gina was talking about would be welcomed in a follow up. Let the story go on or an author comment about the thoughts from 2012 to now on what might have happened...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Enjoyed it

I wish you continued with the story a little bit more, maybe up until the wedding or something, until you ended it. I thoroughly enjoyed it though

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Forgotten

What WAS the surprise that Jason was working on with Gina?

Cindi47Cindi47over 3 years ago
Jason's story

This fantastic story had me enthralled the for the 2nd time and it IS better the 2nd time around....maybe you could write a part 2 to their love story about the twins and maybe another child or 2 and Kane n Bria!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very intimate erotic life story. I enjoyed every Chapter, Page and Sentence. Well done!

TPO TOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I swear, this story is the reason why my love life sucks. I LOVE YOU JASON😂. Now girl, if you would just finish this story I will love you again too...haha.

Coco51Coco51over 2 years ago

This story was everything I’ve been looking for. It was well written, the story line was fluid and the sex scenes are phenomenal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Been reading this story over and over again. It's a gift that keeps in giving 🤞

JusteenKJusteenKover 2 years ago

This series of stories is singularly the most unpleasant I've read here so far.

6King6Kingabout 1 year ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarchabout 1 year ago

and then they will get married and live happily until another hot guy appears and rapes her and then she falls for him and he knocks her up and in circles they go

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I would like to read Brett’s story and get his side of this. He seemed like a great guy who didn’t deserve any of this. I’d like to think he meets someone even better and gets his happily ever after.

The two sons seemed like an afterthought for most of this story. Nigha seemed like her career was first and spent little time with them. Did they spend any time with their baby sisters? Or their potential new stepfather?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous