All Comments on 'Jaws'

by Berticus34

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Confront the bitch

Instead of hoping he's gone in 3 days, he should confront his cunt of a wife and nip this in the bud before she decides to take a ride on jaws.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
After part 1...

After part 1...And after he didn't take any action against her cheating, she felt free to act as her real self: a whore!!! And even after this he was questening himself what will he do!!! The husband from the other story must already be in another relationship, and this one is still question himself....this is sad!!! Nothing to do to be a nurse, but just because she was like that, nurse or no nurse!!! She didn't respect the husband, she didn't love him...She didn't respect herself as a woman and as a wife...The career she missed, but still have time to get there, is cheap street whore!!! So she could have any cock, any size, any colour, the dirtiest the better...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another

ignorant, stupid spouse story who is not believable and therefore makes this story such a rat added waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SUPERB ! !

At last we have an author on Literotica who understands the art of erotic writing.May I congratulate you on an excellent story.My personal favourite was 'Trivia'.I love the way you deftly combine the elements of cell phone,hinted unfaithfulness and naive wife.Absolutely brilliantly done.Please continue with this superb theme,you are very gifted at working that erotic theme.Don't listen to the doubters,they are talentless morons.You have the knack of communicating a real sense of erotic under tone,man I enjoyed your stories.May I suggest you read 'Kim frolics at the pool party'by DonnerBBQ.I would love to read your take on a similar theme.Your high calibre writing is a breathe of fresh air.Can't wait for your next work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How can this be happening?

Seems obvious that his wife has become a big cock slut. Which means that his marriage is over. Not a bad start, but the overall score has to be downgraded since the story is unfinished. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice!!

Keep it going!!!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
Not usually a fan of cheating wives

But this was pretty good. Not sure where you're going with it but if there is more I can't wait.

One thing though, during all his time, what was the wife thinking? Did (does) she feel some sort of guilt for lying yo her husband and cheating on him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cute, if you like cuck stories.

This guy is a loser. Kelly should find a man who can give her what she wants, and can keep her from straying. Just can't figure out who you hate more, strong women or weak men? Your parents must have really sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good stuff, but.....

that's all? you should keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i don't like sissy men stories

whore wives and wimp hubby suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry brother anonymous...

I think you should have said she is a bitch and he needs to find a real wife and lose her.

stinger82stinger82over 8 years ago
Wow! Excellent !!

I usually don't like it when an author falls back on texted conversations - usually very contrived .

You, however really pulled it off!!

Excellent, hot story !! I really want to see a part 2 !!

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
It's A Read***

Almost boring but OK. Thanks.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
I CAN ALREADY HEAR THE THEME SONG

swimming to divorce court. TK U MLJ LV NV

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
A series?

Could you please let us know if this is going to be a 30 part series of stroke stories or are you going to make a point at some stage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Do you get off writing stories as a wimp little dicked punk?

Most men wouldn't embarress themselves by telling this story but I guess you get off on your shortcomings.

KristieBechirKristieBechirover 8 years ago
"Nurse wife meets comes face to balls from Jaws."

I went straight from that sentence to giving you a '1'

chauncygardnerchauncygardnerover 8 years ago
very very very good

Sorry about all the dumb asses at this website. This website refuses to categorize cuck fiction, so great cuck authors get harassed by dip shits.

Great work, love the pace, the emotion, great great great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good story. Keep it going.

feendlyfeendlyover 8 years ago

Good stuff. Hope to see more soon. Enjoying the slow escalation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good

Jaws 2 please?

black75black75over 7 years ago
Well written

Excellent story. Got a few pics of my FB doing something similar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Darune

Good setup for either a cuckolding story or a btb story or a story where the guy gets revenge on the old guy before anything happens

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Ones the next one coming?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
So here is how you end it:

The husband sends a text to his wife and B21 with the photo of a bullet. He says "Wife, you need to get tested for STDs before I will even consider touching you again. If I don't like the first words out of your mouth, I'll divorce you. B21, I have seen your face and if I see you on the street, run, or I will put you back in the hospital for a much longer time."

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why was this written?

Pride for having married a cheap whore? For being resigned that would be all his life a wimp cuckold? This is a stupid story just designed to claim all nurses are whores married to wimp men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ending?

Is he a whimp or is there more to the story? Does chubby get a bat bellow the belt?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Get off this site now

Or I'll tell your mother! Damn 7th graders.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

and the wimp kept the slut bullshit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous