Jay & Sandy's Honeymoon: Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she came down from her two mini orgasms Sandy let go of Jay's head.

Jay sat up so that his chest was at the same height as his wife's pussy. He leaned over her and placed kissed on her toned stomach as he steaded himself on the bed with his right arm. With his left hand Jay placed his palm on Sandy's clit and inserted his middle two fingers into her pussy. She begged him to stop because of her overly sensitive clit but Jay just smiled a wicked little smile and continued anyway.

He rubbed her clit hard and fast while at the same time roughly fucking her pussy. Sandy tightly gripped the bed sheets till her knuckles turned white. She could feel an intense orgasm building again. When Sandy finally did orgasm she screamed and the room started to go black. While she fought to keep from blacking out her pussy quiver and clamped down so hard Jay thought his fi gers might break. It was a surprise to both of them when Sandy squirted all over Jay's chest when she orgasmed. Pulling his fingers out of his wife's pussy Jay licked them clean before climbing next to her on the bed. She was still twitching and her eyes looked glazed over as she laid on the bed lost to her second powerful orgasm.

While Sandy had never squirted before, she did enjoy the two powerful orgasms that rocked her body. She never really did black out but came close during the second orgasm. Sandy wasn't sure how she felt about the squirting she was going to have to let Jay do whatever he did to make her orgasm so hard and it was going to have to be soon.

As soon as she had stopped twitching and her breath became more normal Sandy rolled over to face her husband and licked her drying pussy off Jay's face. Sandy always enjoyed the taste of her own pussy. After she had cleaned his face they shared her juices in a kiss. Still not 100% removed from her orgasm Sandy, with Jay's help, rolled Jay so he was on his back with just his feet over the edge of the bed. Once Jay was on his back Sandy moved so that she could lick down his neck toward his chest. She licked up all the drying juices she squirted onto his chest. Jay's wife licked and kissed down his chest, moving down the bed until she was keeling in the floor with her husband's cock in her face. When Sandy got to his cock she kissed all around the base of his cock while she played with his balls with her right hand. She grabbed his cock in her left hand and slowly began to stroke it while she licked his balls as she rubbed them all over her face. Jay was laying back on the bed enjoying his wife's hand stroking his cock and his balls being sucked on. Occasionally he would prop himself up on his elbows and watch his beautiful wife lick and suck his balls.

Jay let out a moan and said "Fuck babe that feels so good!" All while watching his bride stroke and lick his balls. This was something new but he was enjoying the feeling of having his balls licked and sucked.

Sandy let his balls out of her mouth with a "pop" sound. She had saliva running down her face and chin. She scooped up some of the saliva and applied it to Jay's cock with her left hand while continuing to stroke his cock with her right hand. She began to stroke his cock faster as she used both her hands to stroke his cock. After a bit she could tell his orgasm was getting close so she stopped stroking with her left and slowed down the pace of her right hand. Just to tease him a bit more she went back to licking and sucking his balls. Once every 3 or 4 licks she would lick the underside of her husband's balls and get close to his asshole.

Teasing her husband the way he teased her Sandy would alternate between using g both hands to quickly jerk off her husband and slow strokes with her right hand whike licking his balls. Doing this kept him hard and on edge for nearly 30 minutes before she decided they both had had enough teasing.

Rising to her feet Sandy made Jay's cock disappear down her throat. Sandi could hear Jay muttering the word "Fuck" as she gagged on his cock. She gagged on his cock twice before she climbed up on the bed and straddled him near his cock. Lining up his cock with her pussy Sandy slowly slide down his cock till he was completely inside her. Sandy stayed still for a few seconds before moving her legs so she could get into a better position to ride his cock. While she rode his cock Jay grabbed her 38D tits and began to play with them. He would grab them and squeeze as hard as he could which would make Sandy moan at the mix of pleasure and pain. When Jay wasn't squeezing her tits he would grab her nipples and pull them toward him as hard and as far as he could again this would make Sandy grown from the pleasure and pain.

Sandy picked up the pace of her riding Jay's cock. Jay let her ride him until he could feel his orgasm building and just before the point of no return he wrapped his left arm around her and picked her up until he was standing with her still wrapped around his stomach and his cock still inside her. Turning around so that Sandy now had her back to the bed Jay laid her down and grabbed two handfuls of her tits and used them to help pound her pussy with his cock. They fucked like this for only a few minutes before Jay could once again feel his orgasm building in his balls.

"Keep fucking my pussy! I am going to cum!" She screamed as a powerful orgasm overtook her body.

She almost passed out as a third orgasm ripped through her already ravished body. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Sandy opened her mouth to moan but no sound came out as another orgasm crashing down upon her like a wave in the ocean. The whole time his wife was orgasming Jay did not stop fucking his wife with deep fast strokes. Her pussy gripped his cock like a vise grip.

Jay could feel his own orgasm coming so he began to fuck her harder and faster. The only sounds in the room was Sandy's moans and the sound of Jay's balls slapping Sandy's ass. Sandy could feel Jay's cock began to swell. She knew he was close to cumming.

"Cum in my pussy babe. Fill my tight pussy with your cum." Sandy breathlessly moaned

That's all it took to push Jay over the edge. With one last deep thrust into her pussy he started to shoot jet after jet of hot sticky cum into Sandy's pussy. Feeling Jay's cum hit deep inside of her pussy sent her over the edge again. This orgasm wasn't as powerful as the last one but still powerful enough to make her start twitching again.

Jay held his cock inside her while she was enjoying her orgasm. About the time she calmed down Jay was going soft inside her pussy. Jay pulled his semi hard cock out of his wife's pussy and a mixture of their juices started to flow out of her pussy. Barely recovered enough to form any words Sandy moved her body do she could scoop the mixture with her right hand and feed it to herself while Jay sat in the chair across from the bed and next to the door to the porch. She hungerly ate their mixture off her right hand until she got most of it before it leaked onto the bed. She enjoyed the taste of their mixture that she was seductively sucking on her fingers as she slowly slid off the bed and onto the floor in front of Jay.

Crawling the short distance to where her husband was sitting as he tried to catch his breath, Sandy knelt between his legs when she got over to him and used just her mouth to clean their mixture off his still semi hard cock. She could feel his cock start to grow while it was in her mouth. Once his cock was clean she moved from just sucking to deepthroating her husband's cock. Sandy enjoyed feeling his hard cock hit the back of her throat and the feeling of it sliding a little further until it was down her throat. She deep throated his cock until his cock and balls were coated in her saliva.

Now that Jay was fully erect Sandy stood up and turned around so that she was facing the bed. With Jay's help she climbed on his lap and sank down on his cock. Since he had just cum inside his wife her pussy was beyond soaked and he easily side inside her and she quickly had his cock buried deep inside her pussy. Jay held her hips as Sandy slowly started to move herself up and down his cock. She took it slow and they just enjoyed the feeling of Jay's cock being inside his wife's pussy. Jay spread his legs a little wider which gave his wife better access to his cock as she continued to slowly ride his cock. After he knew her legs were strong enough to keep her upright Jay let go of her hips and with his left he started to slowly and gently rub his wife's still hard clit while he gently played with her tits with his right hand.

Sandy leaned back which gave her husband better access to her tits and pussy while she just slowly gyrated her hips in a back and forth motion. They slowly made love on the chair for what seemed like hours but was really closer to 30 minutes before Jay moved them so that his wife was bent over the bed. As they moved his cock never slipped from her pussy. Once she was leaning over the bed with her feet just off the floor Jay put a finger in his wife's mouth while he placed his left hand on her left hip as he continued to slowly make love to his wife.

Sandy sucked on his finger like it was another cock. When his finger was coated with her saliva he took it out of her mouth and slowly inserted it in her tight asshole.

Jay fucked her ass in time with his strokes of his cock. Sandy buried her face in the bed as her moans got louder and louder. Her 4th orgasm of the night was building slowly. They had only fooled around with a finger or small put plug in her ass but since she had already orgasmed 3 times and his finger was well lubed she felt very little pain or discomfort as he slowly fucked both her ass and pussy. It was another 30 minutes before Sandy could feel herself getting closer and closer to the edge of another strong orgasm. Just when she thought she was going to ride the wave of her orgasm Jay stopped fucking her and pulled his finger out of her ass.

He pulled out of her pussy with a load "pop" sound. Some of Jay's cum that Sandy had missed, leaked out of her pussy when he pulled his cock out. Sandy started to ask why he had stopped fucking her but knew why he had stopped when she felt his cock head pressing against her tight asshole. While they had never had anal before she was willing to give it a try. Reaching behind her Sandy grabbed her ass checks and spread them as far as she could giving him better access to her asshole.

"That's it babe fuck my tight ass. Wanting you to fuck my ass make me feel so naughty." Sandy said as she felt her husband spit on her asshole and then press his cock head harder against her tights asshole.

That was all that he needed to hear as he slowly pushed his cock inch after inch into his wife's ass. Sandy cried out in a mix of pleasure and pain as she felt her husband cock slide into her ass. It was tighter then he had expected but it felt amazing as it squeezed his cock. After he had all 8 inches buried in Sandy's ass Jay slowly pulled out his cock until just his cock head was still in her ass. This time when he slid his cock back into her ass he still did it slowly but just a little faster then the first time. By the time he slid his cock into her ass for the 5th time he had managed to get a rhythm going. While he wasn't pounding her ass by any means he wasn't going slow either. As Jay continued to fuck Sandy's ass faster and harder he took over holding her ass checks and Sandy reached under her with her left had and started to play with her clit.

It didn't take long before they both were close to orgasming. Jay was now fucking her ass just as roughly as he would if he were fucking her pussy which was quickening his own orgasm. Sandy was rubbing her clit roughly while her husband was pounding her asshole with his cock.

Jay couldn't believe how good her asshole felt around his cock. He didn't want it to end. He knew he would last a long time since he had just filled Sandy's pussy with cum an hour ago. After 10 minutes of fucking Sandy's ass while she laid on her back he picked her up and spun her so she was on all fours. Jay grabbed a fistful of Sandy's hair with his left hand and pulled back roughly each time he slammed his cock into her ass. Sandy was enjoying how rough Jay was being with her. With his right hand Jay smacked her ass checks as hard as he could. Jay would smack her left check then her right.

Each time Jay smacked his wife's ass she would let out a moan. It wasn't long before both of her ass cheeks were bright red. Jay could already see black and blue marks starting to appear. Jay let go of her hair and used both hands to grip her hips tightly. Sandy could tell Jay was nearing his second orgasm of the night and she rub her clit even faster so she could cum with him.

Feeling her husband's cock swell just before he was going to cum sent Sandy over the edge of her 4th orgasm of the night. Just before Jay was about to orgasm he pulled all but the head of his cock out of her ass. Sandy had a mini orgasm, on top of the orgasm she was still riding out, from feeling his cum shot against the insides of her ass.

After the first 2 shots of cum Jay shoved his cock deep into her ass where he continued to cum shooting another 4 or 5 jets of cum deep into his wife's ass. Feeling his knees going soft on him Jay quickly moved to the bed and laid down next to Sandy. Rolling over Sandy did her best to clean her husband's cock off. She figured she wouldn't like the taste off ass mixed with cum but the more she sucked and licked the more she found that she was enjoying the taste. After her attempt to clean Jay's cock they both moved up onto the bed and Jay held her close as the started to kiss.

Sandy was the first to fall asleep mid kiss and Jay joined her shortly. As they slept Jay's cum started to slowly leak out of Sandy's ass and onto the bed sheets. They were so worn out from a night of sex that they didn't wake up until the sun shining through the open window woke them up.


12