Jay Fucked the Shit Out of My Wife

Story Info
I invited a stranger from reddit to do my wife and he did!
3.2k words
3.94
16.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay Fucked the Shit Out of My Wife

A few months ago at the end of July, 2023 I told my wife that I had been chatting online with a guy from Reddit. She asked what we were chatting about and I said it was all about her and sex and then mentioned that he would be passing by our town in a couple of days. That got her attention.

We live in a very remote community. In fact, it is a solid four-hour drive to the nearest Wal-Mart or Costco store. We have been involved in swinging activities for a few years now, but it is rare, with a frequency of maybe once or twice a year if at all since our Irish friend left the state. Sometimes it is better than other times and my wife goes all out. This was one of those times.

"He is in his 40's and really wants to meet you." I casually told her.

She turned back to her dishes and said,

"OK, I guess."

No, she did not seem enthusiastic at all. She had fucked a guy last March at a hotel and it was fun, but she didn't get an orgasm. He seemed more interested in my dick than her pussy. I let him suck me, but couldn't get fully hard. I'm fine with gay sex, but it really isn't my thing. I would kind of like to try more, but not with my wife there. When she is present then all I want is for her to have fun.

After a short while of fucking my wife, he went soft and never did cum. Overall, it was disappointing. I think that explains her lack of enthusiasm over this new guy I found in July.

Jay (not real name) texted that he was in town a couple of days after I told her he wanted to meet. Other than having a shower, she did nothing to prepare. In fact, she looked like her every day self. I had a feeling that Jay was not going to get any action that day.

I texted him directions to find our house and told him not to have high hopes. He pulled into our driveway ten minutes later. She was looking at him from the window as I went out to greet him.

I saw he was a stout guy in his late 40's, about 10 years younger than us, and heavy-set, but not fat around 5'10" tall. He had a great smile, casual demeanor, and firm handshake along with a mostly balding head. I invited him in and we sat around and got to know each other for about a half-hour.

I noticed my wife was hanging on his every word and completely involved in the conversation. She was asking him where he would be hunting and telling him about good berry-picking spots along the way there. When hobbies came up she mentioned that I am into Japanese adult dramas and said I had a lot of them with English subtitles and then asked if he wanted to watch one.

For those that don't know, these movies are kind of like a soap opera mixed with a porn video. I think of them as video versions of Literotica stories and I really enjoy them. My wife also likes them, but only if I can talk her into watching one. She never asks to watch one. That was a surprise.

He said that it sounded fun to him, but he needed to use the restroom. My wife told me to pick a movie and that she would be right there. So I went to our TV room and started looking through video titles. We have two TV chairs facing the screen and a couch just to the right of the chairs along the wall so that a person can lie down and watch TV.

I had a movie picked out and was getting it started as Jay came in and sat in the middle of the couch. I told him that I thought he would like this one and that my wife had not seen it yet. He was agreeable and relaxed so I started the movie on the TV and then paused it waiting for my wife.

A minute later she comes in wearing nothing, but her black lingerie. He starred and commented,

"Nice."

I said, "Wow, I guess you are ready."

She just smiled, sat in her chair next to the couch, and told me to start the movie. A few minutes later Jay said that the acting is much better than porn movies he has seen. We weren't even close to the first sex scene and my wife suggested that he slide down the couch next to her. There was no hesitation on Jay's part.

It was very obvious that she found this guy attractive. Twenty minutes earlier I thought she was going to say something like,

"It was nice to meet you, but I have a lot to do today."

Now she had her hand rubbing his thigh and she looked over at me still watching the movie. She was smiling as I turned my head and she asked,

"Is this alright?"

Her hand was moving up to his crotch as she was looking at me and she said,

"Oh...It's already stiff."

I just smiled and said,

"Of course. Have fun."

I was thinking about how she must really find him attractive and kind of proud of myself for finding her a good one. She was still rubbing his dick through his pants as the first sex scene started in the movie. The woman was pulling the guy's pants down and then started giving him oral in the movie. At that moment my wife asked Jay if she could do that too.

Jay looked away from the movie at her and nodded affirmatively with some vigor. She let out a giggle like a teenager and slid off her chair in position between his legs and started messing with his zipper.

That only lasted a second before he unzipped it himself and pushed his pants down. She helped him get one foot out so he could spread his legs. His dick was fully erect, about 6" long and much thicker than mine. He was completely shaved. She took hold of it commenting,

"Wow, it's so thick. I like that."

He was so relaxed, as if this was just another day. He didn't seem to mind me watching at all. In fact, he kind of acted like I wasn't even there. I enjoyed that. It was as if I were a ghost watching my wife with another man. It gave me that little tingle in my gut. It's like an emotional reaction that I have no word for. Not jealousy, but maybe a hint of envy. Then my dick started to swell a little -- overcoming my erectile dysfunction that has been increasing during the past couple of years.

As I watched, the back of her head moved up and down and I could see she was licking his shaft from balls to tip just like in the movie. It was like she was compelled to suck that fat cock. She wanted to suck it even though she never wants to suck mine.

I got up quickly to grab my camera and blocked their view of the TV as I recorded a close up of her, mouth wide open, sucking up and down the top half of his cock. There were no complaints. No one was watching the movie. It was just background noise after that.

I could see that my wife was turned on. She came off his dick and looked at it while gently squeezing and a big drop of pre-cum came out. She smiled at it and went back to sucking. I love it when she gets turned on. It only happens sometimes, but when it does, she has the sex drive of a horny man and starts acting like a porn star working for a promotion.

After sucking his dick for a couple of minutes she let go of it and pulled her tits out and started rubbing his dick with her nipples. Then she put his dick between her boobs squeezing them together still smiling and on her knees. She looked over at me and said,

"I want this inside me."

She didn't wait for me to answer before looking up at him. He just nodded yes and she said,

"Lets go to the bed."

We have a guest bed in a curtained off section of our TV room. The curtains were already open and she walked over dropping her panties on the floor and lay down on her back. At the same time my camera died and I had to rush to our bedroom to get batteries. Jay was undressing quickly. With the batteries in my hand I went to the kitchen and swallowed a dick pill and tossed the old batteries.

When I got back, still pushing new batteries into my camera, he was on top of her rubbing his cock long ways up and down her pussy. She had her legs spread as wide as they would go. It was obvious that she had gone "full horny" and desperately wanted his cock. I got the camera going, but it was too dark. I turned the lamp on just in time to record his cock slipping into my wife's vagina with no resistance at all. She moaned out loud at the same time he said,

"We definitely don't need lube."

She giggled a little and told him it felt good. He nibbled her tits a little as he slow-fucked her. In and out, in and out went his dick. All the way in then all the way out. She had her hands on his shoulders and then his waist and then his ass, pulling him in on each stroke. When she noticed me for the first time in nearly ten minutes she put a big grin on her face and said,

"Are you ready? Let me suck you."

I dropped my cargo shorts, set the camera down, and moved up next to her as I removed my t-shirt. As soon as my 1/3 hard cock was close enough she started sucking it as if she suddenly loved to suck my dick. Jay was looking down at her and smiling as she sucked me. I am sure he was thinking,

"What a small dick. No wonder he needs help with her."

It doesn't matter to me. I always try to do the best with what I have. If I have the opportunity to get some help to satisfy my wife then I will. The feeling I have seeing her feeling so good is even better than my own orgasm.

He started fucking her faster and I pulled out of her mouth and got a close shot from behind. He was humping hard and I was moving around and getting different angles for quite awhile. He finally slowed way down and she asked,

"Can I get on top?"

He said, "Of course. I need a break."

Again, she never wants to get on top with me. Even 20 years ago when my dick worked fine she would say,

"No, you do the work."

Now she was enthusiastically climbing on top of him. He reached up with both hands squeezing her boobs. She took hold of his fully erect dick, lined it up, and lowered herself down until her pussy lips were on his balls. Then she started rocking forward and back while raising her face toward the ceiling and moaning out loud. It was amazing. She continued that motion and started bouncing up and down at the same time. In a minute she was making orgasm sounds and Jay moved his hands to her waist and bent his knees and started pounding her hard from underneath.

I moved behind her recording it close up. They were slamming together so hard that his balls were slapping her ass. That's when I saw it. She was having an orgasm and at the same time a little squirt of shit shot out of her ass. She immediately stopped and out of breath said,

"Oh god,... I'm sorry... I just had... an accident."

I told her not to worry about it, that it was just a little, and no big deal. I said she should keep going as I wiped it up with a hand towel. Jay seemed to ignore the whole thing and said,

"Lets try doggy style."

She got off of him just as I gave her asshole a little wipe with the towel. I backed off a little as he got up on his knees behind her and pushed his cock back in. There was no noticeable smell. I tossed the towel far from the bed.

For the next 10 minutes or so he slow fucked her from behind. Slowly pulling out to the tip and then slowly sliding back in to the hilt. I quit recording and sat on the side of the bed just watching and listening. Her breathing came back to normal and she kind of hummed every time it slid back in.

Then she asked him if he was ready to cum. I know that is a sign that she had enough. I think Jay knew that too. He told her he could cum anytime and asked where he should shoot it. I was still just watching and didn't say anything. She said,

"I want you to cum in my pussy."

He then had her lay on her back right on top of the shit stain. He got on top, slid it in easy, and started fucking fast. I got the camera and started filming again. Her pussy was wrapped around his glistening dick and she started making grunting sounds. She raised her hands holding his sides and pulling and then crossed her ankles over his ass and started flexing her legs to push him in harder.

He pounded her pussy hard like that for a few minutes. He was breathing hard. They both were. Then he stopped, straightening up, and pulled his dick out and started rubbing his dick head vigorously. She relaxed a little and watched him between her spread legs. I moved from the rear to the front with my camera.

After masturbating himself with one hand and her pussy with the other for a minute or two, I saw his balls wrinkle tightly just as he suddenly shoved his dick all the way in. She let out a sound of surprise and he made a low grunt sound and convulsed a little.

Then he pulled his softening dick slowly out with a thread of semen from him to her that broke off at about an inch and lay down on her labia. He sighed and stood up. I touched her pussy, rubbing the semen a little and tasted it. I like semen at first, but not the after taste. She doesn't like it at all, but when he walked beside the bed and held his dick out she grabbed it and sucked it clean. Unbelievable!

As I watched that, I poked my finger back in so that her vagina opened a little. My dick was about half hard. When I saw the big gob of creamy sperm filling her vagina my dick swelled up to full size.

I didn't answer when she asked how it looked. I just pushed her leg out of the way and lay on my side. I shoved my dick in. I held her leg up so I could see and saw his cum oozing out all around my little cock. It gave me a crazing feeling that I find impossible to accurately describe.

In my mind I was saying things like,

"You fucking slut. You are my whore. You will fuck anyone I say. I'm going to fuck all the cum out of you."

Out loud, I was quiet. Not saying anything. Just fucking as hard and fast as I could. She started making sounds of pleasure again and I could feel Jay's cum all over my balls. My dick was at full strength.

I wanted to stop and lick her pussy a little before I shot, but I couldn't. I had no control. I had to keep fucking. After a minute I was sucking air. Every time I slammed against her pussy it made a wet smacking sound. Her pelvic muscles were relaxed so all I could feel was the warm and wet and the occasional rub on her cervix. I must have looked crazy thrashing around the way I was. About two minutes in, I let out a big grunt and held it in as deep as I could while my testicles pulsated. I knew they were going to ache afterward.

When I finished ejaculating my dick immediately shrunk down to almost nothing and I rolled to my back. I saw Jay had dressed and was sitting on the couch smiling at us. I just lay there trying to catch my breath and then heard her making sounds again. I turned my head to the left and she had her knees up and spread wide while rubbing her pussy hard and fast.

After a few seconds, still breathing hard, I stood up and pulled my shorts and t-shirt back on without even wiping my dick. Then I picked up the camera and recorded her just as she rubbed out a noisy orgasm. It was her second or maybe third. She relaxed and looked at her hand with a slightly foamy mix of semen from the two of us and then let out a long satisfied sigh. That made both Jay and I lough out loud. I glanced at the clock and noted that we had been fucking for a solid 40 minutes, way more than my normal 5 to 10 minutes.

A while later we were all in the living room again. My wife said she was so embarrassed about her accident. Jay told her not to worry about it and that he had a real good time. I just said,

"That was fun. I hope you can visit again."

He agreed he would at his next opportunity, but it was a very long drive. A short while later, after a little more getting-to-know-each-other chat, he was gone. I turned to my wife and said,

"He literally fucked the shit out of you."

We laughed about it for a moment then she went and stripped the bed and threw the sheets in the washing machine. I sat down and stuck my hands in my shorts. What a wet and slimy mess. Yes, my balls were sore, my dick started swelling a little, and I gave it a little taste.

That was last July. Now it is the end of October. Yesterday morning I asked,

"Do you remember Jay from this summer?"

I was standing to her side and saw the involuntary smile that she quickly suppressed. She replied,

"I remember."

I said, "Well, he might visit again in a couple of weeks."

"Oh, yeah?"

The smile came back, only bigger this time. She didn't say so, but I think she is excited to fuck him again. It's not just the smile, but also the good sex we had about an hour later. I'm sure she was thinking of him.