Jay Gets Juiced at the Gym Ch. 05

Story Info
Bear needs to defend Stretch's honor.
3.1k words
3.86
2.9k
1

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayrotica
jayrotica
39 Followers

I picked Stretch up the following day and headed off to the competition. Juice couldn't make it today so I would be sitting solo. As excited as Stretch was for the first competition, her mood was radically changed. She was quiet and somber.

"Stretch is everything ok?"

"Sure, I am just a bit nervous today."

And that was the total conversation between us until I parked the car at the auditorium.

Suzie entered the side entrance and headed for the warm up area behind the stage. She flashed a smile as she saw Kate and was about to greet her with a hug when Kate spoke up.

"You learned quickly how to play the game. I thought you were better than that" as she quickly passed by and greeted some other friends warming up in the corner.

Kate's comments hurt like a punch to the gut. If Kate knew, then others knew as well. Suzie wanted to throw up.

I watched as Suzie completed her routine. By now I was a good critique of the quality of her performance. All the movements were well executed but there was no life, no passion. none of Suzie's personality that usually brings the routine to another level. Well maybe next time I thought.

As they announced the winners, Bronze, not Suzie, Silver, not Suzie and the Gold goes to.... Suzie Solomon. What, did I hear right! Suzie won. She should have won last time not with this performance. But hey a win is a win as I dialed Juice.

In the most excited voice I could muster, "Juice, Suzie won, she won the Gold." There was a pause on the phone. "Did you hear, Suzie won her category!"

Juice's voice was soft and controlled "I am sorry to hear that" and she hung up.

I waited until the program finished and rushed to give Suzie a warm celebratory hug. "Let's go celebrate, where should we go?"

"It's been a long day for me Jay, why don't you just take me home."

Confused but obedient, I drove her home. I would usually be asked to come upstairs but she just gave me a kiss in the car and said she would call me later.

As Suzie opened the door to the apartment, Bear was standing there with a warm tray of celebration brownies.

"Jay called me, congratulations to the most recent Gold medal winner of this family" said Bear as he opened his arms to embrace her.

But instead of smiles Stretch burst out in tears and ran into Bear's arms. Bear had the good sense to wait a minute as he felt Stretch's tears soak trough his clean white shirt. "Did Jay do anything inappropriate, I warned the bastard?"

"No no, not Jay, he is the best thing in my life right now. It's me. I am a whore, a prostitute, I feel like a piece of shit."

Bear tried to separate them so he could look into her eyes but she was holding too tight. Stretch knew that she couldn't look directly at Bear while she was recounting the previous night at Jimmy the Greek's. She told him about the pre-audition, about the letter she signed, about the sex but leaving out certain details of the pain and humiliation that she knew would trigger Bear into a rage. As she talked she could feel Bears muscles and body tense.

After finishing all she wanted to say, Bear gently but firmly pushed her away.

"I think I need to pay Jimmy a visit."

"Bear, no, please don't. It was my fault. I signed a letter saying it was all consensual."

"Fuck the letter, I know Jimmy for many years. He is the biggest con man in the game. It isn't your fault Stretch. He used your vulnerability to his advantage. It's not on you Stretch. It's all on him and I need to have a talk with him" slamming the door behind him.

Bear left before he could hear Stretch's final words of "Be careful."

Finding Jimmy's condo was no problem. Everyone in the body building game knew his address and what he had to offer. Knocking at the condo door, Jimmy answered, "Hey Bear, long time no see big guy. What can I do for you?" and he proceeded to rap

I got EPO, I got blow

I got cocaine as white as snow

"I am not here about the shit you are selling. You abused a friend of mine."

"And who would that friend be?"

"Suzie"

"Suzie", Jimmy said smiling "that is one fine woman. She has the tightest pussy and ass I've had since the high school girls I used to fuck."

Bear could feel the anger growing inside of him. "I want you to stop this pre-auditions shit and judge the way you are supposed to."

Jimmy's smile was now gone. "You are coming into MY house and telling ME what I should be doing! Who the fuck are you telling me what to do!"

With all the calm he could muster "Jimmy, you need to stop this."

"Or else...?" was Jimmy's reply

Bear wasn't used to be challenged. Usually his size and obvious strength were sufficient for him to make his point. But here he had a man, a previous power lifter, somewhat smaller and somewhat older, that was challenging him. Bear knew that Jimmy was a street fighter. In his early years Jimmy had the reputation of going out Friday nights looking for the biggest guys he could fight. He would hit on gang members girlfriends just to bring the boyfriends out into a dark alley to settle it like men. At first Jimmy used to get his ass kicked but as years passed he would be leaving the alley with the other guy bloody and beaten.

Bear watched as Jimmy was shadow boxing like Mohammed Ali warming up for a boxing match. Bear was not a fighter. The closest he came to fighting was high school wrestling. But Bear had pride, he couldn't walk away now. Bear held up his arms and slowly approached Jimmy.

Jimmy was moving side to side.

"Float like a butterfly

Sting like a bee

Ali was a chump

Just try to fight me"

Bear saw the first punch coming and shifted both arms to block only to realize too late that it was a fake and left his middle open for the real punch that landed right in his stomach. As he bent over in pain he had the perfect view of Jimmy's knee as it came crashing into his face. Bear fell heavily to the floor.

"Next time I will yell timber" was Jimmy's sarcastic comment. Jimmy continued to shadow box waiting to see if Bear was getting up.

Bear got up wanting nothing more than to wipe that stupid smile off of Jimmy's face. Again he raised his hands and approached Jimmy. Jimmy gave him a few jabs but bear could see him loading up for a big punch. It was a big right cross aimed squarely at his jaw that Bear was able to dodge. The force was so strong that as Jimmy followed through, Bear was able to get him into a Full Nelson. Now Bear knew this hold would only be able to restrict Jimmy, or so he though until Bear felt the power of Jimmy's heel directly on his instep on his foot. In the moment that Bear reacted, Jimmy was able to break the hold and swing a sharp elbow against Bear's ear and left side of face.

Bear stumbled but did not fall. He felt pain in his jaw and ringing in his ear. Bear realized that he could not outbox or outwrestle Jimmy. His only advantage was his strength and his determination.

"You still want more big guy? We should change your nick to Teddy Bear because you are a big pushover" as Jimmy continued to dance and taunt Bear.

Standing squarely again, Bear rushed hard toward Jimmy, accepting some of the hits before he could wrap in arms around Jimmy's waist and lift his feet off the ground in a bear hug. Jimmy pounded at Bear's head and shoulders but since Jimmy had no foundation, the punches had little impact. Bear threw Jimmy on the bed and was able to press his knees over Jimmy's arms rendering him helpless. Remembering a choke hold he had learned in a high school karate class, Bear crossed his hands and grabbed opposite collars of Jimmy's shirt and pressed down both arms across Jimmy's throat. Bear watched as Jimmy's face turned from red to white to blue. Bear felt two taps from Jimmy, which was a sign of surrender. Bear held tight. Now the taps were more rapid. Bear held tight. Bear knew that if he continued Jimmy would be dead in 30 seconds.

Bear released and heard the gasp of air filling Jimmy's lungs. He rolled over on the bed trying to understand what had happened over the last few minutes. He had almost killed a guy because a good friend of his had volunteered to have sex to get a gold medal. This was a truly fucked up world.

As Jimmy regained his breathe the first words out of his mouth were "If I was a few years younger I would have taken you Bear."

"I bet you would have" Bear had to agree.

Jimmy rolled over and placed his head on Bear's thigh. "Are you still gay?"

"What kind of stupid question is that? Being gay is not a light switch you turn on and off."

But as the last words flowed from Bear's mouth, he could feel his belt being unbuckled and zipper being pulled down.

"Hey what are you doing?"

"To the winner go the spoils" as Jimmy lifted Bear's ass to remove his pants and underwear.

Bear knew that this was wrong, but it was almost a year since he had any intimacy with another guy. Most relationships were unsatisfying because Bear was always concerned that his bulk and strength would make it difficult for his partner to enjoy. He always felt that he had to hold back for fear of hurting his partner. Yet here was a guy that was almost as big as him that could handle anything Bear could throw at him.

Bear gasped as Jimmy lowered his mouth over Bear's erect cock. God it felt so good and it was easy to see that Jimmy was well acquainted with handling and pleasing another's cock. Again this was a fucked up world. Minutes earlier Bear had his hands around Jimmy throat and now Jimmy was deep throating Bear's cock. Jimmy wasn't looking for any foreplay. His mouth was sucking at Bear's cock, one hand playing with his balls and with his other stroking his anus. Jimmy wanted Bear's juices and would not be denied.

The pleasure was too intense and Bear couldn't, but more importantly didn't want to resist. If there was a welcome mouth that wanted his sperm, he would be more than pleased to oblige. Placing his hand on Jimmy's head he arched his back and let go a load of cum that shot directly into the back of Jimmy's throat. A second spurt had the same effect. As much as Bear poured into Jimmy's mouth, the more Jimmy would suck it down, continuing to suck on his cock until he felt it slowly become flaccid.

Jimmy looking up and licking his lips. "Very delicious. Pineapple?"

"I had a pina colada protein smoothie earlier, made with pineapple" Bear replied appreciating Jimmy's sense of taste.

Bear was never a guy to receive without giving back, so he started to remove Jimmy's clothes, while Jimmy undid Bear's shirt. Bear now positioned himself between Jimmy's legs and showed Jimmy the oral skills he had learned over the years. It was long before Jimmy returned the favour into Bear's eager mouth.

Bear and Jimmy started telling stories from the days they used to compete together. Bear was just entering competitions when Jimmy was getting ready to retire. They both knew a lot of the same people and listening to Jimmy's tales of years gone by; Bear realized that Jimmy was actually a pretty funny guy and not the jerk that most people thought.

After joking around for about 10 minutes, Jimmy stood up and said. "Ready for round two?" as he opened the drawer and removed a bottle of lube.

Bear watched as he squirted some over the crack of his ass and into his man hole. Taking a position on his back at the edge of the bed and lifting his legs up, he offered himself up to Bear.

Bear squeezed some of the slippery stuff onto his cock and not surprisingly it responded growing long and hard again. Bear was drifting off trying to remember the last time he fucked another guy when Jimmy's voice broke the silence.

"How long are you going to keep me waiting? Do you think I offer my ass just to anyone?" he said with a smile.

Not needing much more encouragement Bear guided the head of his cock into Jimmy's waiting hole. With only a few strokes Bear was fully inside with the lube making the entrance so much easier. In fact it was so slippery Bear could hardly feel the friction he needed. Bear began pumping his hips moving his shaft in and out while watching Jimmy stroke his cock while his ass was being fucked. Now Bear was moving in a rhythm which now had a purpose. Finally he was able to let loose without fear or hurting his partner. This fact was almost liberating for him.

"Is that all the effort you got big guy" said Jimmy as he continued to stroke his well lubed cock.

Bear who was used to holding back, was now be encouraged to be more aggressive.

"You want more effort, when I finish with you won't be walking straight for days" as he grabbed hold of Jimmy's thighs and now pounded his hips against Jimmy's ass. The bed would shake and rattle with every thrust but neither party seemed concerned about this. Bear watched the speed of Jimmy's hand on his cock and tried to match the rhythm Jimmy was setting.

"Come on big guy...I am close... you and me together."

Bear closed his eyes to enjoy the feeling of the upcoming orgasm and opened them just in time to see a steam of white goo land on Jimmy's chest. This was all Bear needed to see to accelerate his own orgasm. Bear continued to pump his cock into Jimmy even after he came but at a slower more even pace, his excited cock not ready to shrink back to its normal size.

Finally Bear pulled out and relaxed in the middle of the bed while Jimmy got up and returned with a warm washcloth to clean Bear's cock.

"Bear, did anyone ever tell you that you can be an animal at times?" as they both laughed like old friends.

Bear got up and got dressed and headed for the door. "Now remember, no more pre-auditions."

"OK, on one condition; that my sexual appetite will always be satisfied. Can you handle that condition?"

"At least I will have a motivation to make you do the right thing" Bear said as he closed the door.

Returning back to the apartment, Stretch was pacing and waiting for Bear's return. This meeting was taking longer than she thought made sense and was very worried something bad had happened.

As the door opened, "Bear are you alright I was worried about you. What happened?"

"Well I think I straightened him out at least for the short term" was Bear's only reply.

Stretch could not help to notice that Bear's ear and cheek were bruised and swollen. She touched it gently and offered to get ice for it.

"No thank you, sometimes you need to feel a little pain to feel alive."

Things between me and Stretch continued to deteriorate over the following week. She seemed reclusive. The gold medal, instead of being prominently displayed, was hidden in a drawer. Juice would not tell me why she made her comments about Stretch's win from the competition and Bear pulled me aside and told me to be patient with Stretch. Although I kept asking her what was wrong she remained silent. It was as if all knew about a secret except me.

I started to wonder that if my girlfriend could not confide in me, if we had a real basis for a relationship. Maybe the thrill between us was gone and I had to move on. On the following Thursday Stretch called me and told me that she had volunteered on Saturday to help at a gymnastic school for girls between 8 and 12 and asked if I could give her a lift. Thinking this might be the last time I would see her, I said yes.

The drive to the school was quiet although Stretch did show some nervous excitement. Arriving before the class started, Stretch spent a few minutes discussing with the coach about her introduction to the class and her role. When the class started the coach introduced Suzie and gave her a few minutes to demonstrate her skills. I looked on as she Suzie did snippets of her routine, but I was move focused on the girls as they watched in awe of her little performance.

It only took 10 minutes before Suzie had learned all the students' names. By the middle of the class Suzie was leading them through a series of routines like the Pied Piper of Hamelin. The girls seemed only too pleased to take Suzie's direction. When Suzie walked on her hands, they followed, when she rolled they rolled, when she did a tumbling pass they tumbled as well.

Even from a distance I could see the shine returning to Suzie's eyes. Her smile was natural as she really seemed to enjoy what she was doing.

The coach walked over to me, "I have never seen a coach interact with students the way your girlfriend is doing in such a short time. I think she is something special."

It was true that Suzie's vortex of joy was again fully operational and all the girls were being scooped into it. At the end of the session Suzie gave each of the girls a hug and a promise to return next Saturday. Only when the last girl left, did she turn to me with her face; lit up like a six year old with change in her pocket and the ice cream truck turning the corner. She wrapped her sweaty body around mine and pressed her breasts against my chest similar to the first time we met.

"Jay, I was gone for a bit, but I am back now."

Glad to have you back, I said to myself, as I enjoyed the comfort of her warm body against mine.


jayrotica
jayrotica
39 Followers