The Exterminator

Story Info
A hot encounter with the exterminator.
1.2k words
4.41
8.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His wife let him know that they had a regularly scheduled bug spraying that day while she was at work. It was the once a year they come inside and spray.

He answered the door, and before him stood a normal looking man, scruffy beard, about 6'2", and a well built body, but normal. But he was hot. And something in the exterminators eyes betrayed him, he was having the same thoughts.

The man stepped aside to let the exterminator inside, feeling so confused. Sure, he'd enjoyed TS porn, bi porn and the like, but he'd never had an attraction to a man before. A familiar tingle was stirring in his cock, and he began to grow in his pajama pants.

Hoping to hide his growing erection, he takes the lead and gives the exterminator a quick tour of his home and shows him the basement steps so he can spray down there as well.

The exterminator follows along, checking out the home and where to spray, and can't help but notice the mans stride is a little funny, a familiar stride of trying to hide an erection. He's flattered and keeps glancing at the tent that just seems to keep growing in the mans pants.

He watches the exterminator go to his truck to grab his things, his hand on his cock, trying to readjust so it's not so obvious, but stroking himself with the soft fabric at the same time, making the whole exercise of adjusting a futile endeavor.

The exterminator comes back inside and begins doing his job. He watches as he begins to spray around the windows and floor boards, and has to walk away to another room, he his rock hard. He's so confused, he's never been like this before over a man, so turned on. Unable to withstand it anymore, he begins working his cock up and down, the soft fabric an extra layer of stimulation on his sensitive mushroom head.

He hears the exterminator heading downstairs and knows he has a few more minutes before he's going to have to tuck his hard on into his waistband. He's still so confused by his reaction, but that only adds to his arousal.

As the exterminator reaches the top of the stairs, he can see the man adjusting himself, a tent no longer visible, he just finished putting it up. Classic move. He knew it well. He felt the attraction as well, and seeing his tented pants, was curious to see what, if anything, would come of this. A teasing thought crossed his mind, and a smile formed on his lips.

He walked past man saying he'd be right back with the paperwork. He blatantly let the man see his eyes look down at his once again largly tented pants as his cock slipped out of the waistband.

He watching the exterminator looking at his cock, and felt his cock throb. Fuck. He watched him go to his truck and taking a minute, coming back inside with his clipboard with the paperwork. He was stunned to notice the exterminators fly down, and as he walked, he could catch glimpses of his cock.

The exterminator walks up to him, stands beside him and begins going over the paperwork knowing that the man saw his fly open. He explains the paperwork, and hands the man a pen to sign in a few places, and drops his hand to his side, and as his hand comes down, it grazes the mans cock.

He actually let out a slight gasp as he felt the hand graze across his hardness. That sent him over the edge. He was going to do something he'd never done before. He handed the exterminator his pen back, and dropped to his knees. His hands clawing at the button of his jeans and pulling his pants down. He was now face to face with the most glorious cock he'd ever seen. Not hard yet, it was still 6 inches, thick with a nice head, and a set of big balls giving it a resting place. His left hand cupped his balls, his right hand grabbing the base of his cock, lifting it straight out and licking the underside of his monster from base to tip, where when he reaches the fattening mushroom head and swirls his tongue before taking his cock in his mouth. He tries to remember all the things done to him that he likes, all the things in the porn he's watched that looked fun.

He's surprised how good the cock in his mouth feels. Soft and tender, but growing rock hard in his mouth. He can feel the veins beginning to pop out on his lips as he glides back and forth over his hardness. Fully grown now at 9 inches or so, he struggles to get half way down his cock without gagging. He takes as much of it as he can, then slowly backing off his rod, swirling his tongue around he reaches the head and sucks the tip, pulling it out of his mouth with a pop.

His mouth wet with saliva, he leans forward and drools on the base of his cock, lubing it up with his hands, he grips it with two hands and begins to stroke it, up and down, twisting his hands in opposite directions, tongue flicking on the tip. He can hear the exterminators breath quickening and his cock throb in his hands. His mouth works its way back on his cock, removing one hand to play with his balls, his other forming an extension of his lips as he bobs up and down on this glorious cock, giving the feeling of being deep throated.

A moan escapes the exterminators lips, as his cock hardens even more, the mushroom head tip expanding in his mouth. He pulls back and resumes stroking with two hands, his tongue flicking at the tip, his mouth open and waiting.

The first rope of cum shoots across his face landing in his hair, across his forehead and down his nose. He wraps his lips around the tip and sucks and is rewarded with the rest of the exterminators cum. The first shot hits the back of his mouth and he has to swallow. He's surprised by how it tastes, and that he enjoys it. The rest of his cum pools in his mouth, as he gives it one last suck and slides his cock out of his mouth.

He shows the exterminator the pool of cum, and then swallows with a smile.

The exterminator pulls up his pants, a satisfied smile on his face. He leaves without either saying a word.

The man can't believe what he just did, and how much he enjoyed it. His own throbbing cock showing just how much he liked it.

He hurries to his bed room, sheds his clothes and strokes his cock as he searches for his wife's dildo.

Having found it, he lays on the bed, one hand holding the dildo to his mouth, sucking it like he just sucked the exterminator. His other hand is furiously stroking his cock, his own orgasm only seconds away. He explodes, his cum shooting all over his abdomen, covering him.

As he is catching his breath, he opens his eyes to see his wife standing in the door way, a look of shock on her face, but one hand grabbing and playing with her breast, her other hand buried in her pants, playing with her pussy. But that's a whole other story...