Jay Nee 05

Story Info
OMG, the Moon Dragon Festival was less than one hour opened.
2.1k words
3
351
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay Nee 05

"(Ahh, ahh, ooh, ahh) damn, Jay Nee! Twice in an hour? You're a keeper! (Ahh, ahh, ahh.)"

"(Gulp, clears throat) hush, Stanley (red Lolli Pop slurp, suck, plop), but that (ick, ewe, throws the old red Lolli Pop out the window), I mean (gag, hack, gulp, damn, cough), that Chinese Fire Drill thingy we did first was a total turn on and maybe I wanted to see if I could do it again so soon and maybe I wanted to see if it's more than a myth that a guy bounces back fairly quickly and huh, both things are true!"

"Yeah but, yeah but now, I mean..."

"LOL, relax (red Lolli Pop slurp, suck, plop), Stanley, you can go Moon Dragon Festival mingling without me hanging on your arm, I mean, I read the playbook at night to help me fall asleep, so, ta da, you're free to mingle, Stanley! Just remember that I rode here with you. Besides, I have to distribute all of the Moon Dragon rings that I have in this display case and..."

"(Tee he.)"

"Shut it with the "tee he" Stanley because there are zero Moon Dragon cock rings in my display case of rings! Also, those rings seem dangerous since what I know about it is that things reach the "boiling point" and then there comes "I hope you're ready" and of course, it ends with a bursting boom of "spew, spew, spew" and I just don't see how it's healthy to block all that with a damn dam. But we'll talk about that another time (mwah, smooch, smooch, smack), bye!"

Fact checking, well, have you ever looked at one? In a Chang feed Ad, I mean. I mean, to me, that screams ouch! But what do I know anyways, right? True stories can be dumped on my Chang DM system.

Ahem, true stories only, please. But, tee he, a quick vid of you screaming in anguish and agony, tee he, might help me sleep at night too! I mean, where does it go after "ready or not, here it comes, oops, someone installed a damn dam" anyways, hmm? Like, backwards, tee he, or what?

Anyways, back to the distribution of the Moon Dragon rings and the Purples were first. Well, Honey Doo was first anyways and it was strictly business about selecting a festival ring and nothing else.

"Oh, Jay Nee, I would normally describe in detail what I'm wearing underneath of my new red and black leather outfit here at the Moon Dragon Festival, but all I should say is that it matches my purple hair and I don't want to say much more because you might pass out, you know, again, so?"

Oh, so, all of a sudden, Honey Doo from the Purples is shy then? At a public festival? Hah!

"Well, Jay Nee, all I'm saying is that there are boring purple leotard style body suits and then there are normal purple body suits and then there are sexy purple body suits and then there are sexy lace purple body suits and then there are sexy lace body suits where a seamstress had a pair of scissors and time to work and the seamstress was a big fan of the letter "V" in the front and the letter "U" in the back and then it felt that wearing any other undies seemed so, um, so extra anyways, so? Oh, and the seamstress is a big fan of sexy sheer lace without a lot of strategically placed cover up stitch patches, so."

Well, the festival grounds had soft grass, so, that wasn't my worse pass out ever.

"[Shoulder shake, shake, shake] Jay Nee, get up from being pass out! Again! Damn it, I knew I should have selected my Moon Dragon ring before I told you that I'm quite purple sheer lace naked under my leather, get up!"

[Purple Honey Doo snatches the fancy display case of Moon Dragon rings from the hands of the slowly awakening Jay Nee during the grumble and mumbling process associated with waking up from being passed out and has a look inside of the Moon Dragon ring display case]

"Oh, well then, these rings are well organized then! Let's see, this row is clearly meant for the Preppies, who have you wrapped, since they are joined together with matching bracelets like a chain and this row seems to be open for general selections and huh, this row seems to be meant for, um, oh, a few of the MILFs at the festival because you like big fat, fat, fat boobs, which is not a judgement and that leaves this row for us Purples, Lola and myself, Jay Nee, but that leaves an extra Moon Dragon ring in our Purples row, so, fess up, Jay Nee, who has been side whispering in your ear about joining our Purples crew, hmm?"

Fact checking, in the last chapter, the Purples and the Preppies vowed unconditionally to make a fuss over me, but this is not how I envisioned it with all the shaking.

"(Grumble, mumble) I mean, I mean, I mean (red Lolli Pop slurp, pop, suck, plop), Honey Doo, I mean, fine, maybe I'm proposing that Pippa Poppi would make a great Purple and the Preppies have thrown their positive support behind that by posting on Chang that the Purples would get more positive respect by pumping up your crew member number to three Purples and even [cough, spits out bits of feather, cough] even Peacock Penny plastered the post with a positive promo "like" and by the way, stop shaking me awake already! But tell me another story about if Purple Lola used the same seamstress, tee he."

Fact checking, being thrown backwards back onto the grassy surface is exactly the same as stopping with the DNA vibrating shaking.

"Well, well, well, it tracks that a Purple would start making a fuss over Jay Nee before we all gathered together and by the way, my dearest sweet, Honey Doo, one of my preppies heard that you and Lola have called Jay Nee "babies" a couple of times and the last time I checked, Jay Nee is not big enough to be wrapped around anyone else's finger, so, chill with the "babies" references, okay, Honey Doo?"

See, folks? I've said it several times over the last few chapters that the Preppies are actually nice. It makes for boring cat fights, but still, it's always a pleasant exchange.

"Oh, P Tessa, I mean, well, Lola and myself did refer to your "babies" as "babies" a couple of times, but we heard that it was a good way to capture and keep Jay Nee's attention, so, our bad and that's over now, so?"

"Hmm and then you figured out that all you needed were your full and squishy boobies then to capture and keep Jay Nee's attention then, hmm? And that's fair because we Preppies always play 35% fair. Also, OMG babies, get up off of the grass!"

Oh, boring cat fights are best viewed from a laying down POV, so.

"Oh, these Moon Dragon rings are actually better than I expected, Jay Nee, so, good job, but you know, ahem, where is the "other" display case of rings, hmm? Speak up, Jay Nee!"

Drats! Busted again.

"Oh, P Tessa, I wasn't hiding anything, but, but, but, I mean, I mean, I mean, well, what I mean is that you don't need the smaller display case of Coven rings for another week and it makes me look like I'm wearing one of those TV show trans receiver doohickeys under my shirt in the back because I'm wearing a hot mic and you know, I think it looks cool, so."

Fact checking, I was the only one who thought it looked cool. And by the way, it totally looked half cool. And half not cool because the smaller ring display case was thinner and longer than what those people on TV wear, which look more like a pack of cigarettes.

[Spins Jay Nee around, lifts rear of shirt, spies the totally uncool hot mic box doohickey and rips it off! But that was half okay since Jay Nee has zero body hair below the ears]

"Ouch! That still hurt, P Tessa!"

[P Tessa opens the thinner and smaller display case of 13 Coven rings, which emits a glowing light when opened and the "ooh" and "ahh" chants begin! Well, almost.]

"Oh, um, you girls there, could I bother the you two for a couple of moments because as a Preppie, I can't be seen going all "ooh" and "ahh" and I trust that you understand that, so?"

"Ooh, ahh, ooh, pretty, ahh, ooh, gold, ahh, ooh." "Ahh, ooh, very alluring, ahh, ooh, oh my, ahh."

"Thank you and the two of you are welcome to join my next after party (cheek air kiss, cheek air kiss, cheek air kiss, cheek air kiss). Oh, and you there, it's Greg, right? You smoke and carry duct tape, right?"

Fact checking, damn, who smokes and carries duct tape these days? I mean, other than Greg?

"Hold still, Jay Nee! I have to tape my extra pack of cigarettes on your back at just the right angle because that's how it looks on the TV people when they wear the little hot mic boxes! Also, this is your bare back? I mean, your back?"

Fact checking, ahem, it's a known fact that all and I say all, TV hot mic trans receiver doohickey boxes are fastened just above the beltline in the back, ahem, as seen on TV, and Greg seemed to be taking that to the next level. But he also the very person ever to comment about my back, my bare back. And so, what if I went fishing after that.

"Well, Greg, your question was a little vague, so, I could interpret that a couple of different ways, so, are implying that my bare and exposed back is nice or smooth or shapely since it does have a decent "V" shape down to the beltline or even sexy or all of the above or do you mean "OMG, ick, ewe, ick", I'm touching a girly guy's back in the parking lot, hmm?"

Fact checking, apparently, he picked the good "all of the above" answer and checked the answer box with a spin around and a hard lip plant.

"[Smack!] I look forward to making further observations of your bare back while I face smash you down into a bed soon, Jay Nee [smooch, smack] for 20 minutes!"

Fact checking, really, 20 minutes? And I'm asking since my experience level is on the lower side.

"Alright [smack, smack] Greg, that's enough [smooch, smack] for now since my plate is full [smack], so [smooch], just finish, tee he, duct taping me and [smack] maybe [smooch] we can [smack] talk another time about [smack, smooch, smack] duct taping another fake TV hot mic trans receiver doohickey box [smack, smooch] on me, um [smooch] in my bedroom for a photo op or something, so..."

[Huh, Greg was on board with that!]

"[Zip, zip, stretch tape, hand smooth the tape, finger dip, finger dip, zip, zip] there you go, Jay Nee, one slightly visible fake TV hot mic trans receiver doohickey box for showing off while wandering around the Moon Dragon Festival [smooth out "X" tape, smooth out "X" tape] and a booty pat for good measures [pat, pat, pat, pat]."

Fact checking, a couple of finger dips under my beltline and a couple of booty pats was worth not being seduced or manipulated into an unheard of third blow job for one night, so, whew!

"And by the way, Jay Nee, after I recovery from banging you smash face down for 20 minutes, ahem, for bare back observation purposes, of course, I mean, I'll probably want to follow that up with another 20 minutes of observation of your bare chest, which, I assume is just as smooth and boyishly alluring, so?"

Fact checking, really, 20 minutes plus another 20 minutes? With 20 minutes of down time in between? I thought Super Heros were limited to graphic novels and movies.

"Greg [smack, smack], that's enough [smooch, smack] with the schmoozing [smooch, smack], but my chest is boyishly smooth [smack, smack, smack], so, keep talking [smooch]."

Fact checking, shut it! He schmoozed me into a preview and sometimes a preview is exactly the same as kissing that of which is going to impale you soon from two different directions at 20 minutes intervals, so, what?

And by the way, that's right, thin, smooth and boyish!

Oh, and LOL, unless 2 minutes is exactly the same as 20 minutes. Or, that's right, maybe my preview skills are improving.

End Jay Nee 05