Jay Saves Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't misunderstand. I still missed Sara and would for the rest of my life. But, that's the point, I had a life to live and Sara entrusted Jay to see that I begin living it.

Jay and I started going to lunches, dinners and out for coffee sometimes. We went to movies, museums and art galleries; all of the things the three of us used to do together. We got to know one another really well and I found myself hoping that I'd be as good a friend to Jay, as he had been to me.

One afternoon I was sitting in my office thinking about Jay. I was thinking about his attitude. His kind heart. How his eyes danced when he smiled and how his hair, which he kept kind of long and tapered in a pixie cut, would fall across his eyes. I thought about his fine features and his lips...Oh god, I was getting aroused thinking about Jay. For the first time in months...I was aroused. But, what did it mean? Does it mean I'm gay? No, that's not it. Most guys are not attractive to me. But with Jay it was undeniable to me.

What would he think? What if he doesn't see me that way? What if he is just fulfilling a promise to Sara to get me living again? How would I find out? Suddenly I was very unsure of myself.

About three weeks later I was over at Jay's for dinner after a run. Of course, we both showered to get rid of the sweat and dirt from the day, and then I went over to Jay's. We laughed and talked like the friends we were. He told me about his day at the hospital as he often did and I listened as he unloaded the baggage he carried from each day. I could literally see the weight lifted from his shoulders and was pleased that I was able to help him in some small way.

We finished talking and sat at the table for a few minutes in silence. I just looked at Jay and smiled. I really didn't want to mess up our friendship, but had to tell him about the effect he was having on me.

"What's wrong, Evan," Jay asked with genuine concern.

"I don't know that anything is wrong, but I have to talk with you," I told him.

"Did you get a girlfriend? Are you dating someone? Did I do anything wrong?" These came out of Jay's mouth fast and I could see he was suddenly nervous and afraid.

"No. No. Nothing like that, Jay. You haven't done anything wrong..." and I stopped speaking for a moment. "On the contrary, you have done everything right," I told him smiling. "I might be the one who is wrong." I let that hang in the air for a moment before taking a deep breath.

"Jay, I love spending time with you. When we aren't together, I think about you. I have found I can't wait for our next run or to spend time with you." As I spoke, I had reached out my hand to cover his and held it there. He started to speak but I interrupted him.

"Jay, just give me a minute and then it's your time to talk. Jay, I'm falling in love with you. Your generosity. Your kindness. Your honesty. How you care for others. The way your eyes dance when you laugh. I even love the way you walk. I don't think I'm gay because most guys repulse me. But you're different. I'd do anything to make you happy."

As I was speaking, I noticed tears rolling down Jay's cheeks. I lifted his hand to my lips and kissed it gently as I looked into his eyes.

"Took you long enough," he said softly.

"What?"

"It took you long enough," Jay said as he smiled and laughed. "I have loved you for years and Sara knew it. She asked me to look after you and to make sure you were okay. She also told me if this happened...if you told me you loved me, that it would be for life and for me not to mess it up."

"Oh?"

"Yes. We were like two girls talking about you. She told me things that I am sure she never told anyone else. And, as a gift she gave me a lot of her clothing. She knew a secret about me."

"What secret," I asked.

"Not gonna tell you right now," Jay said with a teasing smile as he got in my lap. My arms went around him naturally as his arms went around my neck. He was wearing a clean pair of running shorts and a t-shirt; the shorts showed off his smooth toned legs. And wat was even better, he smelled great!

Our faces were inches from one another and then we got closer...closer. Our lips touched briefly and just brushed against one another. Then again and this time I ran my tongue over his lips to feel them and taste him.

The kiss deepened as our tongues touched for the first time and we both moaned at that first contact. Soon Jay was sucking gently on my tongue. Then, as he started to break the kiss, he took by bottom lip in his teeth and pulled on it gently releasing it as he pulled back to just look at me smiling. Then he put his head on my shoulder as I rubbed his back.

"Now, what," I asked him in a whisper.

"Now, we figure it out together, Silly," Jay whispered back with a smile that I actually heard.

I pushed Jay back so I could look into his eyes. What I saw there was the same thing I first saw in Sara's eyes years ago. Love and devotion.

"Jay," I started in a gentle voice tinged with a bit of embarrassment, "I've never done anything with a guy."

"Then I will be your first and only," he responded with a soft smile. While he spoke, he was moving his ass in my lap which caused me to get harder than I already was. "You seem to have the appropriate equipment," he said with a very flirty smile.

"But, it's not all about me. I want to give you so much...give you pleasure. Just be patient with me, please."

"Don't worry about it, or me."

"I will. I will worry about you; worry if I am pleasing you or if I am hurting you or if I am doing something wrong," I told him. "You are going to have to help me."

"You have the best start on learning how to give me pleasure...you love me," Jay said as he looked into my eyes and gently smiled. "But there is something I need to tell you that might cause you to re-think about how you feel about me."

I could see the concern in his eyes. More that concern, I could see that he was genuinely worried.

"Whatever it is, I don't think it's going to affect how I feel about you," I wanted to assure him that I was in it for the long haul. "Who knows, it might even make you more attractive to me," I told him smiling.

Jay was almost trembling in my arms as I held him. Was he that afraid of whatever it was; was he that afraid of my reaction?

"Jay, I love you. The time we have spent together has been so wonderful. I have been able to see you; the real you at a very basic level. If there is more for me to know, then I am sure I will love you even more once I know."

He slipped from my lap where he'd been slowly rubbing on the bulge of my arousal.

"Close your eyes," he whispered and I followed his wishes. After a minute I heard him softly say, "Open your eyes, please."

I opened them slowly and they took a minute to adjust in the dim room. Jay was standing in front of me. His eyes were wide and he looked a bit scared as my eyes went up and down his body. Jake had removed his t-shirt and shorts and was left standing in front of me in sheer black panties with a very hard cock; the head was peeking up just above the waistband glistening from a drop of precum on the head.

The panties were plain except for a small feminine white bow just below the head of his cock, which made them so very sexy. And then I recognized them as a pair that Sara wore which were my favorite panties on her.

"Those belonged to Sara," I asked him.

"Well, say something, please," Jay said softly as he nodded.

"I loved those panties on Sara and I love them on you. You have presented me with one of the most beautiful and erotic sights I have ever seen," I responded as I met his eyes with mine. "I know I am new to this, but this is what I did when Sara wore those panties."

I slipped to my knees in front of him and rubbed my face on the front of the panties. Rubbing his balls and cock through the thin material; feeling his heat and the beat of his heart as his cock throbbed on my face. I brought my lips to the tip of his cock and kissed it gently as I felt the spongy head on my lips. Kissing and running my tongue over it, I felt him ooze a bit of precum. When I pulled back a little, a silvery strand of precum connected my lips to his cock. I looked up at him and smiled.

"You are beautiful," I told him.

His hand gently touched my head and his fingers slipped through my hair as I brought my face to the front of the panties and just rubbed it on the material luxuriating in the feel of his heat. His hand remained in my hair as I kissed his shaft through the thin material; his shaft and balls were covered by my kisses and small licks of my tongue. His moans were all the approval I needed.

Then, I swirled my tongue over the head of his cock and closed my lips over it. My tongue still moved over it as it rested just inside my mouth. Pressing on the slit with my tongue, I was rewarded with Jay's moan and more of his sweet precum. Then, I began to suck on the head; just the head. His fingers tensed in my hair as he told me to suck harder, and I did.

As I sucked harder on the head of his cock, I lowered the panties to fully expose his smooth cock and balls, placing the waist band of the panties just behind his smooth balls making them push forward just a bit. So much easier for me to lick.

Removing my lips from his cock, I began to kiss and caress his precious balls with my tongue. Then sliding my tongue up his shaft and back down followed by planting little kisses all over it. I was giving Jay the same oral attention I gave Sara. Okay, maybe not the same kind or type of attention, but I enjoyed having my mouth on her - just as I was loving having my mouth on Jay.

My lips found the head of his cock again, opened and I took him deep in one plunge as I fondled his sweet balls. He almost screamed in pleasure as I began to go down on him over and over and over. I needed him to give me his sweet cream!

It wasn't long until he was moving his hips and fucking my mouth as he held my head. I so loved sucking Jay's cock. Feeling his heated shaft moving between my lips; I couldn't help my moaning which made him begin to tremble.

Wetting a finger, I began to lightly circle his entrance and eventually began to slowly insert it. I could feel him begin to lose control and gave into my attention to his cock. Feeling him begin to tense...knowing his climax was near, I gripped his balls and twisted gently which sent him over the edge and cumming in my mouth. Swallowing his gift, I gently twisted and squeezed his balls to get every drop from him as I sucked on the head.

Holding him close to me and supporting him so he didn't fall over, I finished licking him clean as he trembled. Jay was suddenly so very weak. Standing, I lifted him into my arms and carried him to the bedroom. As I walked there, his arms went around my neck and we shared kisses with each step. His tongue was busy wiping his cum from my lips as he softly mewed in pleasure.

"Where did you learn...," he asked me as I placed him on the bed.

"Research and practice," I replied as I looked into his eyes.

"Research and practice," he asked.

"Instructional videos and practicing with a realistic dildo," I explained. "I knew several weeks ago how I felt about you, and I wanted to be able to give you pleasure; to show you my love. I had to practice," I explained as I laughed softly. "Research and practice."

"Instructional videos," Jay questioned laughing, "You mean cock sucking porn."

"Maybe," I replied with a smile.

"Nobody has ever done that kind of thing for me before. Nobody has ever shown me that kind of caring," Jay said.

"And, nobody has loved you the way I do, so get used to it," I said and smiled.

Looking at Jay lying there on the bed, I could see some inner conflict going on. The confident Jay I had known was gone and in its place was a person who was doubting themselves.

"What is it, Jay," I aksed. "Have I already done something?"

"The only thing you have done is so wonderful and right, but I want our first night together to be special..."

"Any time with you is magical," I interrupted smiling.

"It's just that I have had this vision of what our first night together in bed would be like. I know it's so silly, but I have thought about it for months; more like years. And, it's the only time we will have a first time and I want it to be perfect," Jay told me.

"First," I started, "it's not silly. You have an idea of what you want and I think that's great. It just means our first night might not be tonight. Jay, I love you. Do you love me," I asked him.

"Yes, yes, yes. Yes," he exclaimed.

"Then, just let me know when you are ready. You are worth waiting for," I told him.

"The day after tomorrow at 7:00 at night is when I'll be ready. I don't want to wait too long, you know," he giggled. "But, right now, can I pleasure you," he asked as his hand went up and down the front of my pants. I took his hand from the front of my pants and kissed it gently.

"There is nothing you can do, Sweetheart. I would rather wait and not take the chance your dream evening would be ruined. Like you, I want our first time to be very, very special."

Jay had one of those small smiles as he looked at me.

"Sara told me what you are like, but I didn't believe her. Now, I do," he told me.

I winked at him and smiled.

"See you in two nights at 7:00," I told him as I turned and walked back to my house. I had a few things to get done myself in the next two days.

It was like waiting for Christmas or your birthday when you know you are going to get a special present. Time went so slow...and so fast. I had a few things I wanted to get done in the next two days for Jay. I went home and began make a short list.

During the next two days as I was getting a couple of things done, Jay texted me several times. A few times just to 'remind' me that he loved me. A few times just to build suspense. And, one time to change the time to 6:00 and to tell me he would have dinner ready.

At 3:00 on The Day, I had a dozen red roses arranged and delivered to Jay's house with a simple note attached, "Thank you, Evan."

At 6:00 I was at his door dressed in my best slacks, crisp shirt and navy-blue blazer. I thought I should look my best for him. But, now that I am here, what do I do? Walk right in as I had done for months and announce myself, or do I knock on the door? Such a stupid thing to think about at this point, but I wanted the details to be just right for Jay. Luckily, the door opened, but I didn't see anyone. As I walked in, I hear Jay's voice.

"Close your eyes and step in three paces," he told me softly. As I did, I was surrounded by the scents of a soft perfume and dinner being prepared.

"Keep your eyes closed until I tell you to open them," I heard his soft voice say. My heart was pounding so fast and hard, but I tried to stay calm.

"Open your eyes," I heard.

I opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was one of the most beautiful women in the world standing there with a nervous smile. Just looking at her was a pleasure. Dressed in a white silk blouse, dark skirt that went to her knees with a slit up one leg about eight inches, black heels, and nylons. Her legs were just perfect. When my eyes got to her face, I saw a nervous smile that I met with a genuine smile. Her makeup was flawless, her hair styled well and the jewelry she had on complimented her femininity.

"Say something," she said.

"Hi, I'm Evan and you're gorgeous," I responded.

As she heard those words, I could see her body relax and her smile became more confident just before she almost ran into my arms. My arms wrapped around her and her arms went around me and for what seemed like several minutes we just stood there with her head on my shoulder.

"Thank you," I whispered, "for showing me the true you. Now, I understand why Sara gave you her clothes and jewelry."

"You're not mad," she asked.

"Mad? No. I'm so excited her things have been put to use. You look as good in them as she did."

I felt her kiss my neck gently as she whispered she loved me. Then, facing one another our lips met slowly. Tentatively. The pressure increasing quickly and the kiss becoming intimate and passionate. Our tongues touching and wrapping around one another as our arms held one another more firmly as if one of us would float away.

Our kiss finally broke and left us both panting softly.

"Jay..." I started.

"Jayne. My name is Jayne," she corrected me softly.

"Jayne, it's nice to meet you," I said softly as I smiled and brought her close again. I will never tire of holding Jayne in my arms. Then, she began to wiggle out of my arms.

"Dinner is almost done and if we stay like this, my makeup will be ruined." As she said this, her eyes danced. "You know, I've always wanted to say that to my man."

"You've never had a man," I asked gently teasing her.

"Not like this and not like you," she responded.

"Anything I can do to help," I asked as she walked away. Watching her hips move and sway gently, I was seeing one of the most feminine forms in movement I have ever seen. God, she was perfect.

"Your job, Mister," she told me as she reached the kitchen and was putting on an apron, "is to pour the wine and then just admire me," laughing as she finished.

Dinner was perfect and I did admire her. Jayne was, and is, remarkable. Beautiful, but different than Sara, smart, giving, caring and as sensual as any woman alive. She was sex in heels.

We laughed and smiled during dinner making plans for our future. These were moments I never thought I would have again, and I found out later that Jayne never expected moments like these ever. It was an exquisite dinner and as I recall the food was excellent - but I can't remember what we had to eat.

As dinner was completed, I insisted on clearing the table an asked Jayne to sit and enjoy the last of her wine. Once the table was clear, I sat and looked at her for a moment just looking at her. I wanted to remember how she looked at this time on this evening.

Her eyes were sparkling with just the right amount of eye shadow and liner to draw attention. Her hair long pixie style hair was falling just on to her forehead and looked so very soft. The color on her lips was exquisite. Not too dark; not to light; not too red and I swore there was a hint of glitter in it, but to this day I am unsure.

Why was I taking the time to remember her at this moment? Because in just a minute our lives would change - I hoped for the better.

"Jayne, I love you," I began. "And, I never thought I'd know love again, so thank you. Lightening has struck me twice and I want you in my life for life." As I was speaking, I was pulling a small box from my pocket of my blazer and holding it. She saw the box and began to breathe a bit faster and got tears in her eyes. I was hoping they were tears of happiness.

"You may not be able to wear this all of the time, but when you can it's a reminder of what you mean to me."

As I finished speaking, I opened the box to reveal a diamond ring - a woman's wedding set. The diamond was great quality and about two carats with emerald cut diamonds on either side in a platinum setting. Yeah, it sparkled in the candle light. Taking the ring out I held it up to her and continued.

"Jayne, this is just a small symbol of how I feel and the kind of life I want with you. Do you want a life with me?"

"Yes. Yes. Yes...I do," Jayne responded excitedly.

She held up her trembling left hand and I slipped the ring on it and then kissed her ring sealing it to her heart. I was really happy it fit since the size I brought was just an educated guess.

After admiring the ring for a few moments, Jayne literally leapt into my lap and started kissing me all over my face. Thanking me...thanking Sara...and saying how happy she was. Her words didn't make whole sentences, but when I gently captured her face in my hands and brought my lips to hers, the words stopped as our tongues wrapped around one another over and over and over. When the kiss broke it took a minute for us to catch our breath.