Jay Saves Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Evan, I am yours today, tonight and forever," she said so seriously with a smile as her arms were around my neck. As she began to calm, she whispered in my ear, "I will need a few minutes to get more comfortable," in a voice so seductive that it would melt ice.

"Take all the time you need. We have the rest of our lives," I told her.

She slipped from my lap and went toward her bedroom. After watching her hips disappear around the corner, I got up and began cleaning the kitchen which only took a few minutes. Then I sat on the couch as I thought about our life together and just smiled as I sipped the last of the wine from dinner.

I must have been lost in thought because the next thing I remember is hearing Jayne's voice.

"Evan," I heard in the sultriest voice I had ever heard. Soft. Gentle. Breathy. And, quietly demanding attention. I looked up and stopped breathing. Jayne was standing to the entry from the bedrooms into the family room and saw an angel standing there in white. The lights were such that she appeared to be lit by a spot light.

Once Jayne knew she had my attention, she slowly did a full turn. She was in a very sheer white lace robe with light behind her. Jayne's body was outlined for me to see...her legs open as she stood there so I could see her balls hanging in outline. Is it possible to be both breathless and panting? I felt like my heart just stopped and then suddenly expanded.

"Well, say something," she said.

"A goddess. You are a goddess."

I swear I could hear her smile as she did a slow turn. The lights in the family room caught the sparkle of something in her pussy.

When she faced me after turning around, she beckoned me to follow her and turned to walk toward her bedroom. I got up, followed her and was able to watch a walk that was sex on the prowl knowing it was just for me.

Entering her bedroom; soon to be ours, she walked up to me and started to unbutton my shirt.

"I think you are a bit overdressed," she whispered.

It was then that I got a good look at Jayne. Her hair was 'fluffed' and looked like it had a bit more volume. She had taken the time to add a bit of makeup around her eyes changing the shape a bit and adding a depth that only highlighted the beauty of her eyes. Her half-inch finger nails were a darkish red that matched her lipstick. As Jayne opened my shirt, she softly ran her nails on my skin which only made me more aroused; harder. As it was, I was already throbbing for her.

She started with my shirt and then told me that the rest was up to me to take off, which I did with such remarkable speed that she started laughing gently. I wanted her.

As I took off my pants and boxers, Jayne just watched as her eyes became larger and larger.

"Sara told me, but I didn't really believe her," Jayne said.

Standing in the middle of the bedroom naked, hard and leaking a bit, I asked what she didn't believe.

"Your cock. It's just like Sara described it to me. Eight inches or hard cut cock that tapers to a wider base. It's breathtaking and it's mine," she exclaimed as I stood there slightly embarrassed.

I walked to her; my cock swinging side to side, and took her in my arms. When we kissed, it was the kiss that sealed us together. Deep and meaningful as my cock pushed through the opening of the robe and touched her bare skin.

"I need my man's meat," she whispered as the kiss broke. Jayne slid to her knees and began to suck me. I thought Sara had been good at cocksucking, but Jayne was on an entirely different level. I couldn't...didn't hold back. Caressing her hair and then gripping her head, it wasn't long before I was lost in fucking her mouth. When I came it was explosive; the room spun and I saw stars as I shot in her mouth and down her throat.

After cleaning me with her tongue, she just looked up at me and smiled. And, after coming back to Earth, I lifted her in my arms and gently placed her on the bed then went to work covering her body with kisses. From her head to her feet.

And then I began to kiss her feet...sucking her toes...caressing her legs as I slowly worked my way up. Kissing her calves, thighs, inner thigh and finally licking her balls as my fingers found the jeweled butt plug, she put in. As my lips covered her cock head, I began to turn the plug slowly, knowing there were many nerve endings at her entrance. Her moans - she lost her voice - were telling me I was doing well.

"How did you know..." she asked between pants.

"Research and instructional videos," I smiled and responded.

"In me," she panted. "Put your cock in me. Make me yours."

I didn't have to be told twice. I got on the bed and slowly removed the plug. Jane's moans were the only sound in the room. Once it was out, I lubed my cock and rubbed it on her entrance/ Up and down slowly knowing I was almost torturing her.

"Get it in me, already. I need it now," Jayne exclaimed.

With that, I thrust and the head entered. Then I thrust deeper slowly listening for the sounds of pain, but there were none. Once she relaxed around me, I began to slowly move in her. In and out. Long strokes. Then I put her ankles on my shoulders and slowly slide back so I was only about half-way in her. Fast short strokes with my head hitting her gspot. It took a few moments and she began to moan.

"That's it," I softly said. "Feel how the pleasure is coming from your core. The heat building in your body. The pressure building until it was almost too much. Then with a scream, she began to cum shooting her cream everywhere. Her pussy was twitching around me and I couldn't hold back any longer, I began to fuck her hard. Taking her.

Jayne lost the ability to talk. All she could do was moan and in just a minute, I was exploding in her as she twitched around me. I removed her legs from my shoulders and kissed her panting lips. As we came down, she whispered in my ear.

"Nobody ever has...nobody has ever one that to me...with me...for me. How did you know," Jayne asked.

"Research and instructional videos," I replied quietly with a smile.

Softening, I slipped from her and then took her in my arms. She knew she was safe...secure...and home. And, I knew we would face the future together.