Jayant Sleeps Overnight Ch. 01

Story Info
We have fun with Jayant.
1.2k words
2.91
9.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters engaged in sexual activity are over 18 years of age THIS STORY IS IN ENGLISH BUT USES HINDI/URDU WORDS. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE LANGUAGE. ONLY BAREBACK SEX IN MY STORIES. THIS STORY HAS NO CONDOMS AND ALL SEX IS BAREBACK. IF THIS OFFENDS DO NOT READ. THIS STORY IS HARD CORE SEX. IF IT OFFENDS DO NOT READ. THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO REAL PERSONS IS COINCIDENTAL.

Jayant, 28 my friend had come over for a dinner party. All the other guests left but he stayed on. It became late and before we knew it the time was past midnight. I discussed with Sujata, 36 my wife and we decided to ask Jayant to stay the night. He readily agreed. Jayant did not know that we are swingers and that Sujata also acts as a Randi with a select clientele.

I myself am 33, 5ft 6 and a good physique. Sujata is 5ft, 40D and generally dresses slutty. I purposely married a woman older than me because I believe older women are more experienced and really know chudhai. Also they look for swinging having experienced all kinds of cocks. They also have fewer hangups and are interested in orgies.

SUJATA USED TO OFTEN TALK TO ME LIKE "BAHENCHOD CHOD MUJHE. MERI CHOOTH CHAT. TUM APNE DOST KA LUND CHOOSTE HO TO KYA MAZAA AATA HAI. MAADACHOD KABHI TUMHARI MAA KO BHI RANDI JAISE MAZAA KARAYENGE. USKO BAZAAR MEIN RANDI MAAFIK USKA SAUDA KARENGE."

Once we even took my mom Sheila to a popular area for randis to pick up customers where she had a proper chudhai and made good money. She now regularly moonlights as a Randi. SHE DRESSED IN A NYLON SAREE, BICHOOAS AND PAYALS. HER PETTICOAT COULD BE SEEN AND SO WERE HER CHOOTH KE BAL.

Sujata and Sheila serviced a number of men that night, made good money and are now best friends and regularly discuss their chudhai experiences. They regularly go out and get customers.

Now that Jayant was staying the night the question was what night clothes would he wear as he was 6ft and I was nearly 6 inches shorter.

Sujata suggested that he sleep in one of her petticoats. This was an unusual suggestion but to my surprise Jayant agreed. The next question was which room would he sleep in. We have two bedrooms one for Sujata and me and the other for Meher our 30 year old maid and our son. We also have a study which is very comfortable with a attached washroom.

It was decided that Jayant sleeps in the study. He was unsure how to wear the petticoat so I suggested Sujata help him wear it. In the meantime Meher woke up and saw Sujata removing Jayants pants and his huge laurda which was erect at 7 inches. SHE IMMEDIATELY SAID "HAI ALLAH. KYA MAST LUND HAI. MUJHE HONA. MERI CHOOTH MEIN TO MAZAA AYEGA. MAIN EK SAAL SE GHAR NAHI GAYI. MEMSAAB MUJHE SAAB KA LUND HONA. SAAB KO BOLO NA."

JAYANT LOOKED AT MEHER DRESSED IN HER SALWAR KAMEEZ. SHE WAS NOT WEARING A BRA OR PANTIES. HER 36C BOOBS WERE SHOWING AND SO WAS HER DEEP CLEAVAGE. SHE HAD HER NATH AND TOE RINGS. HER RED NAIL POLISH LOOKED INVITING. SHE WAS 5FT 6 AND HER WEIGHT WAS 70 POUNDS SO SHE LOOKED GORGEOUS. BEFORE WE KNEW IT JAYANT HAD HER IN HIS ARMS AND STARTED KISSING HER. IT WAS A DEEP KISS ON THE LIPS AND THEY WERE PUTIING THEIR HANDS OVER EACH OTHER. WHILE MEHER'S HAND WAS ON HIS COCK HE WAS KISSING HER NECK AND HIS HANDS WERE ON HER BOOBS. JAYANT SAID "MERI RANI CHAL MERE SAATH. AAJ HUM DONO MAZAA KARENGE. MERE BISTAR ME AA CHUDHAI KA MAZAA AAYEGA." HE LIFTED HER IN HIS ARMS AND TOOK HER TO THE STUDY. HE REMOVED HER SALWAR AND WHAM BAM HE WAS IN HER CHOOTH.

MEHER WAS IN ECSTASY AND SAID "CHODO MUJHE ZOR SE CHOD BEHENCHOD. APNA LUND DE AUR BACHA DE. ACHE SE NUFTA DAL MUJHME. TU MUJHME HAI IS SE ZYADA KYA KAHOON MEIN. MERI CHOOTH MAAR SAALE ZOR SE CHODH."

JAYANT WAS FUCKING MEHER AND SHE WAS IN ECSTASY. I SAW THE LOVING COUPLE AND LAY DOWN NEXT TO THEM, PUT MEHER's KAMEEZ UP AND TOOK HER BEAUTIFUL BOOBS INTO MY MOUTH. SUJATA SAW THIS, COULD NOT RESIST AND TOOK MEHER's FINGERS INTO HER MOUTH. EVERYONE WAS ENJOYING THE CHUDHAI. IT WAS AS IF WE WERE BORN FOR CHUDHAI. JAYANT FUCKED MEHER FOR NEARLY AN HOUR AFTER WHICH WHEN HE CAME OUT OF HER CHOOTH WITH HER FLUIDS ON HIS COCK HE PUT ALL HIS JISM ON ME.

I WAS IN HEAVEN WITH ALL THAT CUM ON MY MOUTH WITH WHICH I WAS SUCKING HER BOOBS. HER BOOBS WERE SO BIG AND BEAUTIFUL. NEXT JAYANT WENT AND PUT SUJATA'S SAREE UP AND HE STARTED TO LICK HER CHOOTH. I NOW TOOK JAYANT's LUND IN MY MOUTH AND STARTED TO SUCK IT. I ROLLED MY TONGUE OVER THE BULBOUS HEAD OF HIS COCK AND OVER THE SLIT OF HIS LUND. MY MOUTH WAS GOING OVER THE ENTIRE LENGTH OF HIS LUND. HIS LUND WAS SO BIG AND LONG. I JUST LOVED HIS LUND. I WAS EATING HIS LUND FOR A LONG TIME AND SOON HE EJACULATED INTO MY MOUTH.

NEXT SUJATA STARTED TO EAT MEHER'S BOOBS. MEHER WAS SAYING "MEMSAAB TUMHARA MOOH BAHUT ACHA LAG RAHE HAI. ISSE PEHLE TUMNE MUJHE KYON NAHI KIYA. SAAB KO BHI CHODNE KO BOLO. MUJHE CHUDHAI MAST LAGTI HAI.

This chudhai went on the whole night.

NEXT WEEK

Next week was Holi and we had a party where we invited around 5 couples. They all arrived in holi attire and soon everyone was throwing color and water. SHABANA AND AFZAL WERE PLAYING WITH EACH OTHER AND SHABANA HAD PUT HER HAND IN AFZALS PAJAMA WHILE AFZAL HAD HIS HANDS ON HER BOOBS.

Shabana was wearing pearl earrings which gave her an exquisite look. Priyanka was 38 and looked gorgeous. She was wearing a cotton saree with her petticoat showing. HER MIDRIFF LOOKED SEXY AND THE SAREE WAS TIED LOW. IN FACT IT HAD SLIPPED SO LOW THAT HER CHOOTH COULD BE PARTLY SEEN.

Amrish came and started kissing Priyanka as well as Playing with Shabana. In between Gopal came and opened pajama of Amrish and started to suck his cock. Priyanka and Shabana were in heat and Raghu came and started to play with them. HIS COCK WAS HARD AND PRIYANKA SAID "HARAAMKHOR MUJHE CHOD. ZO SE CHOD MERI CHOOTH."

I took Gopal's cock in my mouth and started to suck while Shabana was sucking my lund. Her mouth felt so good. It's as her mouth was made for sucking. I loved the taste of Gopal's cum. It felt so beautiful.

This chudhai went on for sometime and my wife Sujata asked the damsels if they would be interested in regular chudhai as randis. The money would be good. They were all so interested and so started our chudhai ka ghar.

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE ALL THE RANDIS ENJOYING LIFE. STAY TUNED!