Jayashree Helps Out My Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she finished and stood up, his cock was now poking her in the stomach. She said something to him and gestured towards the bed. The meaning was quite clear, finally it looked like our dear Shailesh was going to lose his virginity!

She pushed him onto the bed and pulled at her chest. The slip fell down and she stood before him naked but for a pair of brief white panties. He nervously pulled at them and she helped him to pull them down. I could see him stare at her pussy. She was always clean shaven as a baby and had a nice soft mound with a dimpled parting.

She pulled him toward her and hugged him. As he was seated, his face must have ended up in her pussy! He spent a few minutes fingering her pussy.

Finally she lay on the bed and pulled him down on her. They hugged for some time, then he sat up and spread her legs. I guess he wanted to see her pussy again.

She let him have his way, he put his finger inside and then bent down to kiss her pussy. To my surprise she held him there for sometime.

Not bad, I thought, I had never done that to her, I had tried once to kiss her pussy but she had pushed me away and had pulled me up. Perhaps she was getting over her inhibitions.!

I could see him trying to drink at her pussy while she lay back, her hand on his head, guiding him. Finally she came with a jerk! Shailesh wondered what happened as he looked up from her pussy.

Then she pulled him up and guided him into her. I could not see his face but I could imagine how he felt, entering a warm pussy for the first time! He did not last very long, he came in a few minutes and lay on her.

Finally she pushed him off and went into the bathroom. She came out after sometime, got dressed and left.

Shailesh continued to lie on the bed for another 15 minutes. Finally his cock started to rise again and he jerked off coming for the 2nd time that day. Finally he cleaned himself up, got dressed and went back to bed.

I was glad I could help my cousin learn about women's bodies and also lose his virginity. He stayed for another week and I guess he would have slept with her everyday. I did not bother to record it. I thought I would give him some privacy now.

The weekend after he left, Jayashree and I were fucking on bed as usual. She never mentioned anything about Shailesh and I too kept quiet about it. However she was now more hungry for sex and we slept on weekdays too.

I continued to fuck her almost everyday with her till I got married about 4 years later. After that I did not fuck her again, although when my wife was not around, she would sometimes give me a bath and stroke my cock till I came in her hands. She would also allow me to finger her pussy and I could bring her off.

I look back today and I feel grateful to her as she is the one who taught me much about sex and how to give pleasure to a woman.

12