New Horizon with My Nephew

Story Info
Violated by nephew changes life.
10.6k words
4
19.5k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nayna
Nayna
87 Followers

(If you have any reservation about incest or forced non-consensual sex, please avoid going through this story)

I was travelling from Chennai to Mysuru. It was pleasant autumn, just after Dewali. I have to undertake journey by this route frequently as I am working in Mysuru and my parents live in Chennai. I'm the only daughter of my parents and aged 35. I was married five years back and within a year my marriage broke as I found my husband to be a regular gambler and wasted all his earnings in gambling. When he was out of money, he would try to extract money out of me and when I refused, he would resort to physical violence. But it didn't end only on receiving his blows and slaps on my tender body. He had a strange psychiatric aberration. Whenever he physically assaulted me, he became sexually aroused and hyper active. While I used to be reeling under the impact of his violence, he would roughly force me satisfy his lust. I was not ready to put up with all these and filed for divorce. It took two long years to get the divorce. I was then 32 plus and my parents wanted me to find another match for me. But my bitter experience was enough to restrain me from getting into another married life. In fact, I was disgusted about marriage.

At 32, I looked charming. My over all stature, my slim figure, a well maintained body, my swinging buttocks and 34 D breasts attracted many males of my age as well as slightly older and younger ones to propose marriage. But I had enough of it. In fact, I was frightened about another marriage and confronting similar experiences of being sucked for money and on refusal to get assaulted and after the severe physical assault, when I needed time to soothe my aching body, to be dragged forcibly to bed and my gambler husband putting him inside me without mercy. So the idea of another marriage just frightened me and I mildly declined all the proposals I received, much to the worry and concern of my parents.

By the time I was 35 and established myself quite comfortably, my parents gave up further hope to see me married again. I visited my parents most frequently at Chennai and though initially I felt concerned to travel by sleeper bus at night, my regular travel in this route introduced me to all the bus drivers and conductors. They knew me well and even their booking counters knew me so that even at a short notice, I could book tickets over a simple phone call.

The event that I'm going to narrate would not have occurred if I had booked a ticket by phone call as they knew me and would have adjusted me with another female in the sleeper couch. But on that occasion, I had booked online and inadvertently, I did not specify my gender. So on boarding the bus, I was shocked to find a man of around fifty years as my co-passenger in the upper sleeper coach. When I complained, the conductor brought out the record and pointed out my mistake of not specifying either my gender nor prefixing Miss or Mrs before my name. The conductor asked me why as usual I didn't call up their office to book a seat in that case they would have known and arranged either a lady passenger beside me or would have left one seat beside me without any passenger. However, the conductor assured me to find out a lady co-passenger to occupy the seat beside me.

But bad luck for me. There were at least five ladies in that bus on that evening but all were with their husbands or family members and were not ready to exchange their seats. I was contemplating about abandoning the journey for that night and instead to book a fresh reservation for the next evening, when I saw my distant nephew, Ravi, boarding the bus.

Ravi was the son of a very distant cousin sister of mine. Even though we lived in two different parts of the same city, twice or thrice in a year we used to visit each other during Pongal or other such ceremonies.

Ravi was just 20 and was doing his B. Tech course in Chennai. I approached him and told him of the problem. Ravi told me that since he had booked at the last moment, he was alloted the last berth of the bottom, and that I might not feel comfortable in that berth as that one was prone to excessive jerking. Further, the co-passenger of my berth wouldn't naturally agree to exchange his comfortable berth on the top with that of Ravi. But for me, traveling in the uncomfortable berth with my distant nephew was better than sharing a comfortable berth with a stranger of opposite gender.

So I requested the co-passenger in Ravi's berth to exchange his berth with mine. The man readily agreed as he would have a comfortable berth. I took my seat on the window side while Ravi occupied the aisle side. The bus started at around 8.30 PM. I had some formal conversation with Ravi about his parents, my parents, his education, my professional life etc and as the bus moved both of us drifted to sleep. Our sleep was disturbed as I felt being lifted from our berths due to heavy jerking of the vehicle. Almost every passenger cursed the driver and as the bus again started running smoothly every one again fell asleep.

After about an hour, the bus stopped and I heard the conductor announcing a half an hour break and asked the passengers to have their dinner and use the toilet, if necessary. Ravi was asleep and had put a light shawl covering his body. I waked him up as I needed to go to the toilet and have some light refreshments as the dinner. Ravi got down from the aisle side to give way to me to go out of the bus.

I went to the toilet first and when I came out, I found Ravi waiting with some snacks that he had bought for both of us. I scolded him for spending his money since he was a student and I was elder to him and employed. At my insistence he accepted the money I had offered to him for the snacks he had bought. After we had consumed the refreshments, Ravi proposed that since I had paid him for the refreshments, he would like to bring coffee for us. I didn't object as it involved a small amount. Later, we boarded the bus again and took our seats. As the bus started, I fell asleep.

I don't know how much time elapsed. It was dark inside the bus with curtains pulled tightly against each berth and only the mild green lights were giving mild shadowy light in the passage between two rows of berths. I felt a smothering weight on me. On inspection, I found that Ravi had put his right leg on my thighs wrapping both my thighs. Though I felt slightly uncomfortable, I didn't mind considering that he was fifteen years younger to me and our relation was that of an aunt and nephew. However, I slowly lifted his leg and removed it from my thighs without disturbing his sleep. He continued to sleep and I too fell asleep again.

But after sometime I was again awakened from my slumber due to some uncomfortable feelings but it took time for me to make out what it was as my brain had a tipsy feeling. Gradually, I realised that both the legs of Ravi were resting on my thighs. But apart from the weight of his legs, there was the feeling of crawling insect near my navel. I tried to clear the sleepy haze of my brain and to find out what was happening. I first noticed that although I and Ravi had used our own bedsheets to cover ourselves, at that moment we were under one sheet covering us as without myself being aware Ravi had crept under my sheet. I thought it all happened in sleep. But suddenly I became aware that Ravi was not asleep as his finger was gently moving round my navel hole, which meant he had pushed his hand inside my kameez from the side of abdomen. I was flabbergasted as I could feel that it was intentional sensuous touch on his part. I whispered, "What are you doing? Behave yourself. I'm your aunt, not your classmate."

Ravi didn't reply. His hand moved further upward inside my kameez, from navel to my bra, and his fingers went inside the bra cup trying to locate my nipple. I felt the urgency to act to stop him and so I folded my hands near my chest and caught his hand inside my kameez preventing his hand to proceed with its evil intentions any further and said in seriously aggrieved tone, "Stop this nonsense, you pervert. Would you do it with your mom? I'm your mother's sis."

Ravi seemed least bothered at what I said and whispered to my ears almost kissing there, "Don't create a scene nor shout. Everyone will hear and will be curious. After all, passengers know that you opted for change of seat and came to my berth. They will understand why were you interested to shift here from a comfortable berth. So keep quiet. After all, even at your age you look absolutely sexy and gorgeous. Moreover, since you were divorced, your youthful body must be starving. Don't bother, if you are my mom's sis - mother-son sex is very interesting. Presume me as your son, doing the service that your husband was not able to..."

Ravi didn't finish his words. I felt frightened and disgusted at Ravi's attitude and his use of words and folded my hands to persuade him to spare me and to beg for mercy. But I was startled by another another move of Ravi. I was not aware when during sleep he had unknotted the string of my salwar and had pulled it down up to my knees. I became aware of it as his other hand went inside my panty and started roughly fondling my quim. His fingers found their way to my love spot and pushing a finger roughly inside started moving it. An inevitable moan escaped my lips as I felt aroused for the first time at Ravi's manipulation. Ravi immediately put a hand on my mouth and whispered, "Don't make sound, just keep enjoying."

Ravi's mouth descended on mine kissing my lips. We had slept for quite sometimes. There were stale odours both in his mouth and mine. But Ravi didn't bother about it and started sucking my lips and pushed his tongue inside my mouth and was playing with my tongue. I tried to push him away but he was too strong. Meanwhile, his both hands came at my back unhooking the bra and then his hands cupped my breasts and were kneading them mercilessly. My former husband was also rough but I had never the experience of getting my breasts kneaded like that. In the meantime, he was licking my face, my earlobes and neck. Without making noise I was trying to fight him back inside the dark berth covered by curtains. However, being on the window side I was in a weaker position. Ravi had pushed me to the extreme corner and held me within his power. In the meantime, due to scuffle the sheet that covered me got displaced and Ravi pushed my salwar with his legs up to my ankles. I was just in my panty with my slender legs exposed. I was trying hard to resist Ravi though his hand had by that time reached my panty and he was trying to tear it away. He once again whispered to my ears, "Lift your pumpkin like butts, else I will tear your panty and tomorrow morning you will get down from the bus leaving shreds of your panty in the bus and your hot pussy uncovered."

As I did not relent ad continued to resist, Ravi roughly pulled two sides of the panty clutching on my thighs and the fabric gave way exposing my most private part to his view. Ravi's one hand was playing with my boobs while his other hand was fingering my pussy hole. Even though fighting against Ravi, my passage started getting wet against my will. Ravi seemed to enjoy it and started moving his finger violently in my quim. I was trying to control letting out any moan escape my mouth and yet when Ravi started pulling my labia lips rhythmically, I helplessly let out, "Uuummm...uuuummm."

Ravi immediately sealed my mouth with a smooch and he guided my hand between his legs and made me touch his tool. The massive girth of his throbbing tool left me speechless. The long sexual starvation since my divorce was awakened to the hunger and desire of most primitive kind. I was actually mesmerized by his throbbing cock. Ravi's mouth was alternately sucking my nipples, which grew stiff at his caress. They were even aching at the merciless sucking but they had severe impacts on my body. Unknowingly, I started stroking his big throbbing cock. Ravi had by that time positioned himself on me and kissing my lips once again whispered, "I know you will enjoy, just don't moan loudly nor make noise to attract others."

Ravi's advice was like an order. Moreover, I too got enough aroused by then. Though I knew it was not right, that it was dirty and primitive yet my other self wanted to be pounded hard. My long abstinence from sex was suddenly shattered by the rough sexual caress of Ravi. Since he attacked me first, Ravi had not ceased to caress my privates for a moment. My lips, my boobs, my pussy were all on fire of an unknown kind. I never knew that I was capable of such arousal at this age. As Ravi positioned himself strongly on me and looked at my eyes, I shut my eyes in shame and excitement. I could feel his meat throbbing between my thighs, its tip touching the slit between two labia lips. I had lost all power to resist as I was overpowered by the most primitive passion that I had never known before.

The bus was running in full speed and the passengers were deep asleep when I felt my nephew Ravi's hard meat parting my labia lips and slowly going deeper and deeper till it was completely inside me filling my tunnel like never before. Ravi had never freed my lips from his fearing that I might moan or let out screams. But the arousal was too much for me to keep my passions under control so several times I whimpered inside his mouth as Ravi started ploughing my tunnel.

The running bus was certainly not a suitable place for mating as quite often we felt mild bumping. But as the bus bumped now and then without prior notice, his meat dagger seemed to reach the most inner and unexplored areas of my pussy and I started enjoying physically the brutal thrusts that Ravi was giving in my pudenda even though mentally I still had a feeling of utter disgust that my chastity was getting violated by a boy against my will, a boy who is my nephew in relation.

But as more time elapsed, his passionate caress was weakening my feelings of disgust. He was literally licking my lips, sucking them, licking my cheeks, my inner mouth, tickling my tongue with his, my forehead, my arms and sweaty armpits. Our saliva mingled and my face was wet in his saliva. His both the palms were busy fondling my flesh mounds and teasing my nipples. I haven't ever came across such passionate caress in my life. What thrilled my body more was the presence of his thick hard meat in my most inner passage. Its thickness made me feel stretched as if to the extreme. I never imagined that my tunnel could be stretched that way. No doubt I had felt hurt at the beginning but slowly the pain subsided and I could feel the presence of a brutal demon filling up my passage and throbbing intermittently before it started battering in and out. Every time it throbbed and pulsated inside my tunnel an erotic sensation reached my brain making me involuntarily flood my tunnel. It started occurring to me that my body was eagerly responding to the carnal manipulation of Ravi despite the sense of disgust in my mind. I was really terrified at the contrasting impulses of my body and mind and realised that there was really no way to escape the ordeal I was in.

My body was getting crushed under the weight of the body of a 20 years old boy and I was unable to do anything to resist him. For the fear of public disgrace I couldn't scream and my nephew had pinned me down on the cushioned berth very tightly. His hard and massive cock had already invaded my most private tunnel and was most erotically pumping in and out. The fact that it was incestuous made me feel dirty and degraded. But at the same time, I was never aroused in that way. His massive tool created a magic that created the most thrilling sensation in my body. I just found an excuse - since I couldn't resist him, let me enjoy it. I lifted my legs and wrapped them round his butts.

Ravi was surprised at my sudden change of posture and looked into my eyes. I shut my eyes in shame but my hands pulled his face near me and whispered, "Ravi beta, you're a bastard and a beast, but you're wonderful."

I pulled his face on mine and started sucking his lower lip. Ravi was overwhelmed at my words and response and he responded by biting my lips softly while his hands moved under my jumbo ass as he kneaded them and lifted them upwards making me feel more distinctly the plumbing job his enormous tool was doing in my orifice. More harder he plumbed more arouse I became and lifted my pelvis to get more intimate thrusts. I tried hard not to let out moans and Ravi helped me by keeping my mouth locked in kiss. So we were enjoying with the rhythm of the running bus. Sometimes we stopped for moments to check if any one was watching us and on being assured that nobody was watching, we resumed our primitive game. Ravi whispered, "Don't you like it, aunty?"

"Yes, beta", unhesitatingly replied I, "Never thought you could be so naughty and yet so wonderful."

Ravi kissed my lips and whispered again, "Will you like us to continue this relationship?"

As he said this, Ravi was giving hard and passionate thrusts and leading me towards the most terrible climax. I just whispered, "Aaaaaa... keep going like that, I will be there for you always."

It was the most ecstatic moment of an incestuous mating when I shuddered as I felt jets of Ravi's semen being spurted on the walls of my vagina and I was exposed to a mind blowing orgasmic experience of my life. We hugged each other in deep passion, our lips locked in kiss and my nails digged sharply against his back as excitement of an unusual delight and satisfaction ripped my mind. We remained in close hug for next ten to fifteen minutes after which Ravi withdrew his tool from my pussy and we kissed each other again as satisfied partners of the carnal game.

Slowly Ravi got off my body and took his seat beside me on the aisle side. I was too tired of the impact and was lying beside him still naked as my salwar and panty were lying in a corner near our legs. I slowly started fastening my bra and pulling down the kameez that was rolled near my shoulders as process of covering my upper portion of the body.

My lower part was in a mess. I could feel the load of Ravi still oozing out of my pussy hole. He had spurted a huge volume of his sticky semen inside me. I thought of using my torn panty to wipe my nether area and put on the salwar without panty for the time being. I decided to discard the panty conveniently after wiping my pussy dry. After all, the panty was already in shreds due to violent force that Ravi had used to strip me.

As I was wiping carefully the lights near our berth was put on and without slightest warning the conductor of the bus inserted his face removing the curtain. Ravi had pulled up his trousers though it was unzipped while I was all nude from my waist and the conductor made such a swift entry that I didn't find time to cover myself. The conductor looked at us and with a mischievous smile whispered, "Now it's clear why you left a comfortable berth to be here. Shall I call the other passengers? They might like to watch two lovers in action on board the bus!"

His words frightened both of us. I begged to him for mercy while Ravi offered him tips for keeping it a secret. The conductor smiled, "You were very smart, no noise of love making, no moans. I wouldn't have had a scent of it. But the passengers of opposite berth got down sometimes back and I occupied their vacant berth and then I suddenly saw his bare leg coming out of the curtain for a short while with foot upside down. I kept a close watch and my haunch was right."

The conductor smiled again and asked me not to make futile attempt to cover myself. He stretched his hand and started gropin my bare thighs. Soon his hand proceeded between my thighs and exploring my pudenda gave a devilish smile, "Is that wetness all his or you also discharged like a hot bitch?"

Nayna
Nayna
87 Followers