All Comments on 'Jayne's Christmas Present'

by serialscribbler

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun short story

Often older women become less inhibited and go for what they want. A big bush often makes a lasting impression on a guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Encore! Encore!

Being in retail, I'm used to the seasons coming earlier every year. So, this most definitely doesn't bother me. Very enjoyable from start to finish. The only thing missing, at least for me, was that the mil wasn't wearing pantyhose, which I love. Then again, there's always the sequel that this story rightfully deserves. So, at least, think about it.

mikeswivesmikeswivesover 7 years ago
Great Start and Ready for Second Gear

This was well crafted and a lot put into a short story. Very good use of dialogue to carry the storyline and give charcter insights. The intrigue and uncertainty of seduction was strong and that makes it a story and not a report. A sequel will lose much of that uncertainty, so I think this topic or similar would make for a great second story with new charcters. Choice of story tags was pretty accurate. The best qualities are that it is dense (not some meandering 5 page history of an author's thoughts) and the dialogue advances the story while adding character development and background (a rare talent). Well done - do more !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great

phobosukphobosukover 7 years ago
Excellent

Could have been longer but very naturally written and I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

A very nice short story - mission accomplished, so to speak.

Hopefully, he'll be back tomorrow to put more Christmas decorations up and the fun can start again for all of us

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

When it was offered to me the first time I really wasn't aware. She bent over in front of me, her bushy pussy on display, I thought it was an accident. I really didn't take too much notice other than that of her 73 year old pussy. when it happened a second time, I hesitated but kept looking. She lifted her dress higher and spread her legs and I gave her the fuck she obviously wanted, the oldest women I had ever fucked and continued to fuck. Compared to her daughter, my wife, more willing to please and from that day, if my wife said no I would wait and fuck her mum. Great to have both in the same house.

wylderoswylderosover 7 years ago
Nice romp!

Older women are so often overlooked as sexual because of wrinkles or a bit extra flesh, but the truth is, in my experience, they are more enthusiastic, open and enjoyable than their younger, more egotistical counterparts. Not having the pressures of family and work helps the attitude toward a more giving, happy lover as well.

I don't know how the son-in-law and mother are going to deal with the problem of wife and daughter figuring out their mutual indiscretion, but good luck with this well-written fable...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nicely told story

One of the sexiest women I've ever known was in her late 60s when we were lovers, I'd just turned 50. Yes, softer and saggy, but her mind and her imagination and her warm loving and caring personality made her Totally Sexy! She was sexy and smart and seduced me (differently than Jayne seduced David) effortlessly.

Great story, triggering wonderful memories of a fine lady. Thank you, Scribbler!

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
A nicely erotic tale.

First, I apologize for the 4 star rating as my finger brushed the 4 on the way to the 5.

Next, I loved this story. As a senior myself, I can relate to what is happening with Jayne. Also one of my first sexual experiences as an older teen (18), was with an older woman. I am not sure of her age. I am anxiously waiting for you to continue this story, including Karen into the mix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MMMMmmmm!!!!

I'd have loved to have had my mother-in-law a few years ago...just thinking about her now is getting me really hard...MMMmmm!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Definitely Hot!

It is sometimes surprising how older women will demand what they want--even sex. My mother-in-law was a tall slim red-headed woman. She had a full "D" to "DD" bust with pink nipples and big areolas, and perfectly shaped. Her bush was exactly the same as described in this story--thick grey, reddish-brown. In her younger days she had a flaming red bush. The first time I went into her bathroom there were about 8 pairs of pantyhose hanging on a rack. Just the thought of her slipping those on her long legs and up over her naked pussy and being able to see her pussy lips pressed against the nylon crotch and hairs through the sheer nylon made me so hard. Men at every stage of her life were interested in her. She had several children and her pussy lips were long and thick and hanging down. Sometimes when changing clothes she would leave the door open, and if you happened to be walking past the door you might get a peek. If she was bending over with her bottom to the door, seeing that red hairy pussy fully open would stop a man in his tracks. Or, you might see those big perfect boobs swaying. She would talk openly about men's dicks. Her husband (my father-in-law) was hung like a horse and she was the beneficiary of his stud tool, and everyone knew he was well-endowed, even his children. She was a well-fucked woman.

tonyslittledicktonyslittledickover 2 years ago

Loved this story! Got me so hot, thinking of my fantasies about my own mother in law!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"releasing my very average-sized..."

Thank you for no being an arsehole claiming to have a 21 foot cock (or whatever).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Deeelightful!

Thanks!

Rye

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

Nutman99Nutman993 months ago

Great story. I wonder if your mother -in- law has some other plans for Christmas that includes your wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous