Jayne's World Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do I think?"

Geez, were you being deliberately difficult? Was this part of the young v old interaction we'd talked about earlier? Was I missing some clues here? My old head said 'fuck it!'

"Jayne!" I snapped, frustration spilling over. "No games. I'd love to spend more time with you, but it's your choice."

Her.

Things were getting silly, but interesting. You could say they were becoming interestingly silly or even sillilly interesting. But no one probably would, other than a mixed up, horny young adchcik who was being pulled by a grandad.

They had become complicated, but easy to fix. Just say yes. Just go back. But why? Why would I want to go and sit in a fucking hotel bar for a sandwich? I don't need one, I don't want one, I don't even like sandwiches very much.

"Er in case it slips your mind James, we only finished dinner an hour ago, I have my figure to think of."

Rather predictably you said. "And a very nice one too."

"Yeah right thanks."

We just looked at each other. Neither seemed to want to say anything. Oddly I suddenly found myself wondering what you would be like naked? Would your skin be different, would the feel of your back to my fingers seem odd? I almost smiled when I thought to myself, 'If the feel of his cock against me is anything to go on then no, things won't feel different.'

"What I mean James is it's all too soon."

"Really, after all we have done."

"That was just messing around, going to bed and having sex is the real thing. I think we should step back, think about it then decide what to do."

"I take it that means no to a drink in the bar."

"Yes, James it does, along with no to the experience, your bed and the fuck, tonight."

"Is there nothing I can do to persuade you?"

"I'm afraid not."

"Just tell me."

"What?" I interrupted.

"What's this evening been all about for you? Why did you do those things?"

"What flash my tits?"

"Yes, and let me make you cum. Didn't they mean anything?"

I felt a little sorry for you. The difference in ages was so much more than physical.

"James," I smiled running the back of my fingers across your cheek. "It was the buzz, purely the buzz, it hasn't been real, nothing is, it's all a load of bollocks really."

"What is?"

"Life, I guess. Living it in this time at my age is all for the buzz."

"I don't understand."

"No, you wouldn't, luv and that's why I won't let you fuck me, yet, maybe one day."

Him.

Maybe one day, I thought, as I hailed the cab that was passing at that moment. I pulled out a business card as the black taxi pulled to a halt beside us.

"Maybe one day," I thought again, though this time I said the words. "My mobile number's on there should that day ever arise," I added, with a smile. You are a remarkable girl.

I held open the back door, allowing you to clamber in, then handed the driver a twenty-pound note. "To anywhere the young lady would like to be taken," I told him.

Turning back to the still open rear door, I leaned in and softly kissed your lips, sighing into your mouth as I thought of what might have been. Or what might still be to come? You never knew.

"Night, Jayne," I said, flashing you a final smile as I closed the door and turned away suddenly realising that I no longer had your panties.

12