Jayne's World Pt. 18

Story Info
Fucked as we're filmed and I tell James al about it.
7k words
4.73
2.8k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 18 of the 28 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A word from Jayne.

This is a long story with numerous characters and storylines. For continuity, it's recommended that it's read in chronological order but each part is also a standalone erotic adventure. So, whichever way you read it, I hope you enjoy my world and feel free to leave a comment; I promise to read every one.

Love

Jayne.

HER.

The love bite marks on my breasts took longer to go away than did the redness on my bum cheeks. That meant I had to postpone the posing a further few days. That pissed off Max quite a bit and he said over the phone, "You might have to pay a big cancellation fee for that Marie," to which I replied, "Such as?"

"Well, Mrs Max is away visiting her sister for a week or so and I have time on my hands, so I am sure I can think of something."

"You should be so lucky," I cracked back.

Whilst sitting around waiting for Mickey's trophy marks to disappear and being very aware that he would be back in two weeks, possibly leaving more, I thought about James quite a lot. I was missing him and missing making love with him. He and Mickey were like chalk and cheese with their approach to sex, and I was beginning to realise that I preferred the gentler, more affectionate lovemaking of James. I decided to try patching things up, so I emailed him with:

'Hi Grandad, how's it going? I hope you're well and enjoying life. I would love to chat with you, but understand that you may not wish to. Hence, the email rather than a call. If you would like us to chat, please either call me or reply to this.

Thanks and love,

Jay x'

HIM.

I could hardly believe that after the month or so since I heard from you, I got an email from you, and my heart pounded when I saw that you wanted to chat. But what did it mean, and more importantly, did I want to? I was still pissed off at the way you'd dumped me, but as I sat sipping a single malt Glenfiddich in my garden, looking at the lawn where we'd had sex one evening, I felt my cock hardening. I poured another drink and the smooth, lovely Scotch helped me reach a decision. Of course, I wanted to see you, what middle aged man wouldn't? And who could resist the opportunity to resume an affair with a twenty-five-year-old beauty like Jayne? Okay, I recognised, she'd been a bit of a bitch at the way she'd dumped me, but then that was probably the way of the young, whose world and behaviour I knew little about and didn't pretend to understand. I called you and you were just like you'd always been in the past.

"Well if you're up overnight, you're welcome to stay here," I told you, adding with a wry laugh, "Whichever bedroom you sleep in," adding "Shall I meet you off the train?"

HER.

Almost as an afterthought, as it was so long since I had done it, I went to the toilet and took my bra off as the train was pulling out of Sheffield station with about an hour to go to Leeds. It was just like old times when you hugged me and ran your hand up and down my back, obviously noting the lack of a bra strap. We went to your house, but unlike old times we didn't have sex right away. Instead, we had a cup of tea and chatted, agreeing after an hour or so resume the affair. And then we did have sex and it was as lovely as it had always been.

"So how did it go?" was the first question you asked when the cab dropped me off at your house after the shoot.

"It was fine, a bit scary but it was ok."

"You ok to talk about it?" you asked, obviously a little wary after my outburst last time.

"Why, do you want to hear all the steamy details?" I grinned, kissing you softly on the lips.

"If you're happy to tell me, yes I am."

"Okay, well the first detail which was a bit of a, no, a big, shock was that Max took the photos and shot the video."

"No other photographers?"

"No, just him, the spoils are his property to do with as he wishes."

"And any idea of his wishes?"

"Well, so he tells me, mainly sales in the Middle East to sites that can only be watched out there."

"Any idea of their names?"

"No, not a clue, but he promises that I won't see my tits all over page 3 of The Sun."

"Well that's good, I suppose, but a bit of a shame."

"What, my tits not being in the paper?" I quipped.

"No, silly me. Not being able see the video on a website."

"Want me to ask Max if I can have or borrow a copy?"

"Yes that'd be great, so come on, what happened?"

"It was just me and a rather gorgeous hunk of a model."

"Oh I see," you said, sounding rather despondent. "Did you know that?"

"Yes, but I thought there would some others there, photographers, like there have been on a couple of other shoots I have done for him."

"Shall we have some wine Jay, it's quite early."

"Yes that would be lovely," I said, following you into the dimly lit conservatory where you'd photographed me and we'd had sex a couple of times.

"So go on," you muttered, handing me a full glass of wine.

"Max introduced me to Lee, the male model, who is absolutely gorgeous in every way to look at, but as thick as two planks and has the personality of a rock," I told you, making you smile and remark, "Not your type then?"

"No, not at all, and nowadays," I grinned back, adding, "far too young for me, as he's about the same age as me."

"Oh dear, that'll never do will it?"

"No, but he's pretty good to look at, and perfect for a shoot," I told you, sounding a bit precious about modelling, particularly when I added, "and he's hopeless to chat to."

"So what happened?"

"Max explained that Lee would wear just a pair of tiny briefs and thankfully as I would probably giggle, not anything like a leather or PVC thong, but that I should wear one, not PVC but lace, a bra, suspender belt and stockings - naturally all black."

"Sounds lovely, and so the shoot?" you asked somewhat hesitantly, I thought.

"When Max had briefed Lee and me together, he'd said that he wanted it to be spontaneous and natural adding, 'I want the pair of you to decide what happens, shape the poses, what you do and er, um, how you relate to each other.'

"Lee, not being the brightest thing in the world, queried what he meant, and Max tried explaining his concept, which was based around the models doing what came naturally to them. I wasn't actually too sure I got exactly what he expected or hoped for either, but having asked him on the phone if he was expecting me to fuck Lee and getting 'do what comes naturally Marie' I didn't push things."

I had worried about this all the time I was recovering from Mickey's excesses. I knew, or more accurately guessed, that if the shoot went anywhere near the way that most others had, then I might well be 'gagging for it' before it finished. And the thought that had been with me all the time on the way up here on the train was uppermost in my mind as Max had briefed us, and was burning into my brain as Lee and I struck up a few opening poses holding hands: would I be able to resist going all the way?

HIM.

It was great having Jayne back with me and that she was going to stay the night. As we'd had sex, albeit a hurried and rather fumbling version, after I'd brought her to the house, it was even better thinking that we'd sleep together when she got home from Max's shoot. I'd offered to ferry her back and forth to the studio, but she'd preferred to use cabs as she couldn't predict what time the shoot would finish. That did, though, make me a little suspicious about what might happen in the studio with Max after the shoot.

As it happens, she wasn't that late, and my heart started pounding as my cock started growing when I heard the cab in the driveway around ten. Although things had been a little stilted earlier, they had lightened up and we'd made love on my bed. That was wonderful and so much better than the hand jobs looking at our photos that had been my sex life recently!

We were in the conservatory with a bottle of wine in a cooler almost finished as you told me about the shoot and what Max had expected or, at least, hoped for. At first, I was sitting on the green leather couch and you were wandering around the room, which was a habit that slightly annoyed me, as it always seemed as if I didn't have your full attention. But after a while, you came and sat beside me. That seemed to coincide with your explanation about what had gone on at the shoot becoming rather more intimate and revealing. Then, as you told me about what you were wearing and the early poses with the blonde hunk, you snuggled up to me and I put my arm around you. When you went on to explain that you had asked Max if he expected you and the male model to have sex and he'd told you that the pair of you should do what came naturally, I couldn't resist letting my hand dangle down from your shoulder to rest on the swell of your breast in the white tank top. I was dying to ask the 64,000 dollar question but didn't want to appear to be controlling or too curious so instead, as my fingers slid down into your top and onto the bare flesh near to you nipple I asked, "what happened next?"

"Oh, we posed side by side, cuddling, with him behind me, me from behind with his arms around me then with his hands on my bare bum," you told me, going onto to say. "We had twenty minutes or so of fairly innocent underwear posing before Max said for me to lose the bra."

"How did you feel?"

"Ok I'm pretty used to it now James," you said slightly sarcastically.

"Yes, I guess you must be."

"Then what happened?"

"More straight poses with a few of me stroking or cupping my boobs and then Lee asked if he could touch them?"

"Did you let him?"

"Of course, it was in the spirit of the shoot," you told me, making me wonder what else might be in the 'spirit of the shoot,' whatever the hell that meant.

As you told me more about how he touched your breasts, I slid the thin spaghetti strap of your tank top off your shoulder and down your arm near to your elbow. That exposed about half of your left breast in your white see-through bra. I could see most of your areola through that and the indentation of your nipple, which I stroked. You didn't flinch or move away.

HER.

It was actually quite lovely to be lying next to you, in your arms and chatting about what had happened at the shoot as you fondled me gently and affectionately. That made me think just how different it was to how Mickey almost attacked me, although that aggression, to my dismay, did have an appeal.

I still hadn't made up my mind as to just how much I was going to tell you, despite the fact that you now had your hand inside my bra and were holding my whole boob. As I revelled in the feelings it was giving me as you pinched my nipple, I reached a decision and said, "Look love, last time we talked about how I felt when posing, you got pissed off and it brought things to a head so, maybe not a good idea for me to go further."

HIM.

That hit home but didn't really deter me. In my mind, our relationship or, more to the point, the relationship I'd hoped we had, had gone, that's if it ever existed. We were not in a real relationship in my mind, just occasional lovers, so there was nothing to lose other than an occasional fuck and I could get that, or something similar, from a variety of sources that I would have to pay for, but so what?

"Maybe it's not a great idea Jay, but I would like to hear about it," I said scooping your boob out of your bra.

HER.

"You sure?"

HIM.

"Yes."

HER.

"In detail?"

HIM.

"Yes, anything and everything you're happy to tell me."

HER.

"Okay then, but don't tell me I didn't warn you," I said pushing my tit against the palm of your hand."

"I won't, I promise," you replied.

"Okay, so I said that'd be okay and he stood behind me, with me facing the camera, and he cupped both boobs in his hands and squeezed them and then pinched my nipples."

"Was it okay?" you asked.

I told you that it was, and that he then slid one hand downwards so that his fingertips were touching the waistband of the black thong. When he paused Max called out, 'can it go further Jay er, um Marie?'

"To be honest James, I was torn. I knew that I was crossing boundaries and maybe going too far but (a) I wanted it to be a good shoot so Max would ask me back, and please don't take this the wrong way, (b) I was aroused."

"How much?"

"Hard to say, but posing just does that to me. Even the other day when I did a straight shoot with a guy older than you who was quite fat, old and ugly I got turned on, but not by him. It's more by the posing and the camera recording it and not the guy, and it's worse when it's a video as there's no stoppages," I told you in an effort to explain myself, which was something I had difficulty in doing, even to myself.

"So, what did you say to Max?"

"Well, he came away from the camera into the posing area and stood close to us. Lee didn't move away from me nor did he move either of his hands away from my body, as Max looked into my eyes in an almost tender and affectionate and not lustful way, and he went on to say something like, 'Marie, just let nature take its course' as, taking hold of Lee's wrist he pushed Lee's hand down into my panties so that his finger slid across my mound and onto my clit and lips as he whispered, 'okay Marie?' I was surprised and a little shocked at what Max had done, but despite that, I had to accept that Lee's hand on me felt good."

"Oh my God Jay," you muttered as you scooped the other boob out of my bra.

"Hold on a sec, love," I said, sitting up, reaching behind my back and flicking the bra clasp undone. You pulled the other shoulder strap of the spaghetti tank top off my shoulder and with me leaning forward to help, fumbled my bra off, so I sat there topless with the white tank around my waist. Pulling me back against you, and putting your arm back around my shoulders, you cupped my boob again and caressed it gently as I asked, "Still want to hear more?"

"Yes Jay, yes please."

"Okay, well Max went back behind the camera and Lee not being quite as dumb as I'd thought, removed his hand, and as the cam started up he pushed it slowly back down into my panties and onto my mound. I couldn't now object, as I'd let Max do it to Lee's hand so I leaned back against him and let him fondle me there until Max called a halt and said, 'Ok guys can we lose the knickers now please?' Whilst I should really have noticed or, when he was behind me pressing himself against me, felt that he wasn't hard, I was surprised that when he slid the briefs off, he was soft."

"What was he like, was he big?" you asked, for some very male reason.

"Yes he was quite big," I replied, not adding that he was bigger than any I'd had before. He was real porn star sized.

"How big?"

"I don't know, sorry James, I'd forgotten my tape measure," I said with my usual sarcasm

Smiling you asked, "Was it more long or thick?"

"Well both, I guess," I told you, but not mentioning that as I had looked at Lee's dick, I could see some hardening and I had physically shuddered at the thought of it going into me, although that hadn't yet been agreed.

I went on, "Max called out, 'Come on Marie, your turn. Why not help her Lee?' and Lee looked at me and asked, 'How shall I do that Marie?"

So I replied, "How would you like to Lee? Presumably you've taken girl's panties off before." 'Yeah, course I have, loads,' he grunted, standing beside me and pushing both hands into the waistband of my panties, one at the front on my stomach, the other at the back on my bottom. I didn't think that the way he was doing my panties removal looked very stylish, so I glanced towards Max looking for guidance. It seemed as though he disagreed or didn't care as he didn't look up from the camera so, metaphorically shrugging my shoulders, I breathed in and wriggled my hips to help Lee slither them down my legs and I kicked them away, along with my strappy heels, to stand there in just the sussie belt and stockings.

'Mmmmm nice,' Lee muttered, his glance roaming over my nakedness and focusing on my bald mound and muttering, 'I like that,' which I thought was rather crass and unprofessional. Max called out, 'Okay guys let's cuddle each other and get some sexy stuff going with those tits pressed against his chest Marie,' as Lee pulled me against him."

"Were you okay with that?" you asked with a very serious look on your face as you put your other hand, your right one that was furthest from me as I was lying to your left, on my thigh and ran it up and down it a few times.

"Well, as I said earlier James, it was in the spirit of the shoot, and was sort of what I'd agreed earlier with Max so yes, I was okay."

"Okay fine," you muttered almost as though I was asking your forgiveness for that and my permission for your hand to creep up my thigh, which it did, until it was right at the top, touching my pussy lips through the blue denim. I looked at you and smiled as I opened my legs as you continued, "Go on, I'm rather enjoying this."

HIM.

I could hardly believe that I was asking you to tell me more about your posing with a young, naked, porn star hunk as the pair of you were photographed by a pervy old sod who I thought may already have fucked you. Not just that I was asking for that, but that also, I was not feeling the jealousy I had before, and on top of that, it was exciting me and that I had a strong, full hard on, and that was without Cialis! I guess the fact that you were cuddled up to me and that I was fondling you helped, but just where my jealous streak had gone, I couldn't work out.

"Are you really Grandad?" you smiled, placing your hand on my thigh in roughly the same position I'd put mine on yours. "Honestly?"

"Yes Jay, I am, so please tell me more, did you and he fuck?"

"Patience daddy, or you'll have a heart attack," you went on, grinning and running your hand up my thigh just as I had done to you. We both pressed firmly against the other's more intimate parts as you continued, "Ignoring the fact that I wouldn't even go on a date with a dumb hunk like him, yes, I was enjoying it as, to an extent, Lee's visual presentation went some way to overcoming his ignorance. And love, you might not like this, I was aroused especially when Max called out, 'Great stuff guys you both look fantastic can we get some embraces now, please?'

"Lee pulled me to him and put his arms around me with his hands reaching down and cupping the cheeks of my bum. That of course urged my body firmer against his, squashing my tits against his chest and his now semi-erection right against my lower stomach. I froze for a moment or two, as this was going well beyond anything I had done before, well on camera at least, I mean.

"See James what a pro I'm becoming?" you went on, as I slid my hand down inside the front of your jeans causing you to stop me and say, "Steady on, they're a bit tight for you to be in them as well." You stood up and, looking me right in the eye, unzipped your jeans, pushed them down and off, sat down, and snuggled up to me again. You looked rather wonderful with the tank top still bunched around your waist and just the panties on, but obviously, you must have felt uncomfortable, for you sat up and pulled the top off so that you were gloriously naked apart from the miniscule panties.

"Jesus, Jay, you look wonderful," I gasped running my fingertips around your beautifully flat stomach and onto your mound that I gently rubbed.

"Do I really James?"

"Yes, as you always have, and probably always will to me," I gushed, taken aback a little by you cupping my bulge and squeezing it softly as you kissed me on the lips and whispered,

"Thanks gramps, you say the loveliest things."

HER.

I couldn't really believe what was happening. Well, I could of course, as we had been in such sexually romantic situations like this many times in the past. But the salient point was they were in the past and this was now. Now, when we'd been apart for a while, now, after I had just posed and now, as I told you all about my extreme modelling with both of us revelling in what I was telling you. And that was something new to me, and to you, I suspected; a kind of cuckolding I suppose. In a rather obvious manner, so giving you the opportunity to stop me if you wished, I undid the button on your chinos and slowly slid your zip down, and reaching inside and fumbling into your boxers I said, "He kissed me, which startled me, as I hadn't imagined we would do that, but hearing Max calling how great we looked, I didn't object and feigned a fervid response, although I didn't feel any affection or real passion."

12