Jayne's World Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"None at all?" you asked.

"Well, sort of, but not like with you," I replied truthfully, "it was different; I was turned on and in his arms, with his cock now growing against my stomach, but it wasn't so much by that."

"What was it by then?" you asked as you fumbled your hand into my quite plain, white M & S panties.

"It was the whole thing, the posing, the camera, Max and Lee, his body, his almost fully erect cock and the whole scene, even the thought of looking at the shots later. All combined to get to me," I replied truthfully as you rubbed my clit and asked, "Did you want to fuck him?"

"In a way."

"What's that mean?" you asked, as I found your beautifully hard erection inside your boxers.

"It was like er, um I felt as I did before, when I told you last time, remember?" I gabbled, enjoying the feeling of your familiar prick in my hand, and suddenly wanting to see it.

"And how was that?" you asked as you helped me push your chinos and boxers down together.

Taking your cock in my hand and softly stroking it I tried to explain. "I can't really describe it James. And remember this happened last time and see what happened."

"It's different now, I'll be okay, I promise," you said stroking my pussy lips.

"Well I wanted to cum, that was the main feeling, but surprisingly I didn't care how."

"What about who"?

"Who what?" I asked not getting what you meant.

"Did you care with whom you'd cum?"

"In truth love, no I didn't. Isn't that awful?"

"No, not really, it's being honest Jay, and with me being truthful, most men are like that, and that's why we can so easily pay for it with a total stranger I guess," you said, adding "mmmmm Jay that's lovely" as I ran my fingernail along your perinium gently scratching it.

"Yes, that's one of the big differences between most men and most women isn't it, we need more of a connection, whoops?" I said, giggling at my double entendre, "some attraction whereas you guys can find a hooker, give her the money and fuck her and that's it."

"Yes, that's true I guess but some women can too you know."

"So have you James?"

"What?"

"Been with hookers?"

"Yes, I'm not too proud to say I have several times, I told you about Bangkok, didn't I? What about you?"

"What do you mean, have I been with a male hooker, come on?"

"No have you had sex with a virtual stranger?"

That made me smile and I replied. "Pass. Although I recall an afternoon and evening in London when I almost did."

"And it was wonderful too, I can never see the Savoy hotel in the same light anymore," you smiled, pressing right next to my clit just as you had that evening in the alleyway next to the hotel as you went on, "Anyway, if you're going to go all demure about it, let's go back to the shoot then?"

"Ok. Lee had pulled me against him and squashed my boobs against his totally hairless, tanned and slightly oiled chest which was quite nice but a bit greasy. His cock was now fully erect and pressing into my stomach and his hands were gripping my bum cheeks. It was actually pretty sexy and without meaning to piss you off love, I was getting into it, not into Lee really but into the posing and the sex if that makes any sense."

"I guess it does really, as when guys go with hookers they, or we I suppose, are in love with them while with them."

"Right, yes I have read that although I can't say I was in love with Lee, but I was developing an affection for what he was pressing against me," I grinned, as I weighed up in my mind just how much of the session I should tell you about, so I ploughed on. "Anyway, I thought I should add some realism and punch to the posing so as he squeezed my bum cheeks and writhed against my tits, I moved to one side a little so that Max could focus the camera on Lee's erection. I heard Max say 'mmmmm great shot Lee,' just as I closed my fingers around it and Lee moaned, 'oh fuck yes Marie,' and Max cried out, 'even better now guys,' as I slowly stroked it."

Despite my arousal I was thinking quite clearly. I knew that I was going further with telling you what had gone on in the studio than I'd intended, so I paused for a while. I didn't want to cause you any anguish or hurt you with descriptions of my, what were probably, misdeeds, but on the other hand, if we were to get back together you had to realise what I was up to. You also needed to know what I was like deep down. So, thinking in for a penny and all that bollocks, I said with my mouth close to your ear in almost a whisper,

"So, I pumped his cock and said to both of them, 'shall I masturbate it?'

Lee replied, 'oh God yes, yes please Marie,' whilst Max chipped in with, 'we don't have the time if the pair of you are going to fuck as well, the studio's booked in half an hour,' putting me in a quandary with even more thinking to do, which, when a woman's aroused, is the last thing she needs.

"So, love, that put the big question right on top of the agenda and as Lee cupped both of my tits he said, 'well Marie, are we?' I was torn. I knew it was wrong, that I was going too far and it could be something I'd regret for the rest of my life, especially if it appeared in the papers or on the world wide web that was becoming more and more popular and synonymous with porn."

"Yes and there's some really raunchy stuff on there now," you said, smiling as your finger slid inside me and added, "and yes you do need to be careful, but statistically the chances of either are very low Jay."

"Yes, I know, well I don't really, as I don't know much about it, but all said and done at that moment my mind, and body come to that, was consumed with just one thing, I so wanted to cum. I had been quite near a couple of times from what Lee had done to me with his fingers, although in reality they were not very skilful, and I knew it would be easy to go over the top and ride his cock to a full-blown orgasm. But I was aware that he was a porn mini star and his lovely cock had probably been in many holes exposing it to a range of STDs. The thought of catching anything absolutely horrified me and I hesitated before looking right at the camera and saying, "Okay yes, but he'll have to wear a condom," to which Max surprisingly replied, 'great idea, brings realism to the video. There's a pack in the desk Marie.'

"Well, that was lucky. Do you think Max was expecting something like that?" you asked.

"Dunno, probably, as he is a bloody good organiser and thinks of everything."

"You were absolutely right to insist on him using a condom Jay, you have to be careful and so many forget about the diseases that lurk in those places.

"Right, well I have always been like that. I was in my twenties before I let anyone do me without one."

"Was it better?"

"Actually, not much different, I think it's a man's thing about going bareback."

"Yes, you're probably right there. Anyway?" you said, kissing my breasts as you wriggled your finger around inside my pussy, building up my arousal for at least the fifth time since I'd been in Yorkshire.

"The anyway was, James," I said, after taking a metaphorical deep breath, as I knew I was moving into areas of explanation that might hurt you, "I suggested that I put the condom on him, to which Max said, 'yeah fantastic, so real, go on.' Actually, though I didn't say anything, my ulterior motive was that if I didn't put it on, I couldn't be sure until he took his dick out after cumming that he was wearing one, could I?"

"Oh I see, why, has someone done that?"

"Said they'd wear one and didn't? Yes, ages ago but I caught him and managed to stop him. Needless to say it wasn't a very good fuck. Anyway, Lee was okay with it and quite frankly I enjoyed putting it on and seeing how much his dick stretched the rubber. Max called out, 'Mmmmm looks great guys, back to you.' I asked both of them how we should do it and Lee said, 'how about from behind?' to which Max responded, 'yes good idea I can get some great shots like that.'

"I'm sorry James if this all sounds rather cold and clinical but in a way it was, I mean how else can it be when discussing and organising how a couple of strangers should fuck each other as they're videoed?"

I was relieved when I saw you smiling and you replied. "I guess so, but never having been there, I wouldn't know, would I?"

"No, I guess not, but are you okay with it?" I asked, as you slowly started finger-fucking me. It was nice and slow and gentle, which was so different to the rougher way that Mickey did it, usually using two or three fingers and pumping them deeply into me, which isn't really that necessary. You didn't push your fingers in very far and more gave my insides a gentle massage rather than a vigorous pounding as you replied, "Yes Jayne I am okay with it."

HIM.

In some ways, things were going better with Jayne than I could ever have possibly envisaged. It had started when we hugged at Leeds station and I realised that, as several times before, she wasn't wearing a bra, to the initial chat in my house and the sex in my bed. After returning from the shoot, she had been mellow and friendly and had opened up to me both in describing what had gone on, and how physically she had been so readily available. And, of course, it was better as we undressed each other until she was gloriously naked, I was down to just my shirt and we were slowly masturbating each other. It seemed as if what we were doing to each other somehow stopped me from being jealous of what she was telling me about what had gone on at the studio. That was very strange but nicely positive for us.

I had no idea what it actually was or why, but things seemed different to the last time when I'd lost my cool and we'd rowed and parted. Perhaps her dumping me had been a sort of punishment and I'd learned from it, who knows?

HER.

"Well that's great James if we're going to continue this, what shall we call it, affair? Fling? Assignation?"

"No bloody idea but does it need a name, love?" you asked.

"No, not really, I suppose, but you need to be cool about me and what I do, as I am about you. I'm young, single and ridiculously sexually super-charged. For all I know grandad and, to be truthful all I care, you could be fucking most of the old biddies in the village," to which you replied, "Chance might be a good thing."

"Well perhaps you need to create the chances, put yourself about a bit, get out and about in the village or in Leeds."

"Well, I joined Max's camera club."

"Not gonna meet many old biddies there, are you?"

"No, but there's a few younger ones."

"What, models?"

"Yes."

"Well don't get your hopes up there, love, unless you pay them," I maybe rather unwisely told you, prompting the inevitable response of, "yeah true, I guess. Do many do that?"

"Not sure, although Max says not at his studio, and I know he has CCTV."

"Well probably best that he has. Makes it safer too."

"Yes, that's true, but he says some girls who model at home do it there."

"Would you?" you asked hesitantly.

"Like to hear the party line or the truth?" I asked, wriggling myself on your finger and gently squeezing your balls.

"Truth of course?"

"I don't know James, but I think I would be tempted with some guys and I have been asked twice now if I offer extras."

"Like you were with Lee?"

"In some ways yes."

"So how was it?"

"With Lee?" I asked knowing full well what you meant as you nodded and muttered, "yes."

"Well on Max's instructions I leaned forward resting my hands on the back of an armchair so that my bum was sticking out and my boobs were hanging down. Lee came up, put his arms around me, cupped and then squeezed both of them with just about the right amount of pressure. He pushed my hair away from my neck and licked and then kissed me there whispering, 'Is this okay Marie?' to which I nodded and replied that it was nice, as indeed love it was, just as this is," I told you, taking hold of your hand that was between my legs doing the loveliest things to me down there.

"Lee messed around with my tits for a while as Max kept telling us how good it looked before saying, 'I'm going to have to hurry you guys, we're running short of time.' Lee pressed his cock right into the crease in my bum."

"What against your anus?" you asked, sounding surprised.

"Not the tip, no, it was running along the crease; he wasn't trying for the back door James. Anyway, that also felt nice and not wishing to piss you off, love, I was ready to be fucked so, when I felt him holding his dick so that the end of it was pressed against my lips, slightly opening them and he said, 'okay Marie?', I gasped 'yes Lee, yes, go on.' He now had both hands on my hips sort of controlling, or at least restricting and influencing my movement and that held me still as he, nice and gradually, just as I like it, as you well know, eased his cock surprisingly slowly past my lips and right up me as far as it would go. I know that rubbers are slightly lubricated but it went up me so easily that I realised that I must have been so wet down there and that made me wonder why I was, but I had no answers James. And then love, he fucked me, just as I would like you to do that to me now please, I groaned," rolling away from you so that I was lying full length on the green leather Chesterfield with my legs lewdly spread and my knees raised as I whispered. "Come on grandad fuck me now. 'Mmmmm that's perfect babe,' I sighed as you rolled on top of me and laid between my opened legs so that your beautifully hard, naked cock pressed right against my lips. "Put it in me James, put your cock in me, get it right up my cunt," I groaned as, for some inexplicable reason, I imagined we had an audience watching what was going on. My mind went back to that visit to a sex club in Copenhagen I'd made with several other women on a hen do a few years ago. As your cock slithered so tantalisingly slowly into my body and we became one, I looked around and imagined so many pairs of both male and female eyes noting every detail of our coupling. And just as I felt when posing I so badly wanted to be fucked and made to cum But the who it was in my imagination that was fucking me wasn't continuously clear as it varied and changed.

As you sank yourself slowly into me, I knew it was you for that was how you usually entered me, considerately and carefully thinking of us, not just you. But as you started to fuck me and my vagina muscles tightened and gripped that lovely cock so the filling almost to overflowing of me was being performed by Lee. At the same time, Max was there doing something, although just what was not clear, but when you started moving faster it was Mickey's face that was next to mine biting my shoulder and pounding my cunt. And when you held me tightly and guided me to and through my orgasm I wasn't quite sure whether it was you or my father.

"Harder gramps, fuck me harder, get further up me," I groaned as you told me that you were near. "Yes good so am I?" I grunted in reply quite surprised how quickly you had got me there. "Take it out James, take your cock out," I grunted,

"What, why, what do you want me to do?" you asked quite naturally, I suppose, sounding confused.

"Cum on me James I want your spunk on me, all of it."

"Where Jay, where do you want me to cum? Where do you want my spunk?"

"Anywhere, all over me, cover me with it, shoot it onto my face," I groaned with my mind now sexually addled. Fortunately, you understood and you pulled your cock out of me making a vulgarly interesting slurping sound. Kneeling beside me on the Chesterfield, you held your cock over my face and started to masturbate. That looked so good and made me reach down to attend to the yearning in my pussy. I wanted to finish off finger-fucking myself as I watched you cum. But you had got your non-wanking hand there first and I joined that in pleasuring myself as you moaned, "oh Jay, oh baby, oh my darling, I'm cumming, are you sure you want it on your face?"

"Mmmmmmmm yes, cover my face with your cum,"

And then, with a series of deep and hugely sexy grunts your cock exploded shooting your spunk out to splatter onto my face. There was more than I imagined that you normally shot into me when you finish with my cunt wrapped around your cock. I could feel it on my chin, cheek, lips and forehead and could see globules if it on both lenses of my glasses.

"Thanks grandad," I sighed as we both removed our hands from my wetness.

12