Jayne's World Pt. 25 Session 01

Story Info
James, Gretta and me in a threesome.
3.8k words
4.33
2.6k
3

Part 25 of the 28 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The threesome gets going.

Setting it up took some time, as finding a date and time where all three parties were available with no fixed time limit was difficult. Establishing both parties' feelings and linking those to mine wasn't easy and confirming what was likely to happen, though there was no strong commitment, was a delicate issue. But then I was pretty sure that the final outcome would be worth all the time, effort, emails and telephone calls. Yes, setting up a threesome where my aging boyfriend, James would make love to my burgeoning bi lover Gretta and me proved to be quite some task.

One problem to overcome was that they hadn't met each other, so we agreed that James would attend a group shoot at Max's studio where Gretta and I were due to pose individually. If they were both happy with the initial appearances then we'd have a few drinks and dinner following which, if that went well, we'd go to James' house where, as it were, the deed would be done! And that might well be an all-night deed.

I was so pleased that the shoot, the drinks and dinner, ironically or significantly perhaps, at the Park Plaza, the hotel where Gretta and I had first made love, went well. So, by just after eight we were sitting either side of James in a cab on the way to his house. First part of the job done, I was thinking, wondering whether his and Gretta's legs were doing similar things to what his and mine were!

After the smouldering looks during the shoot, the intense stares and mild flirting as we had drinks, the heavier mood, laden with sexual undertones at dinner and the God only knows what in the cab, the atmosphere changed once we got into the house. Things got awkward and none of us appeared to know what to do or even what to say. I realised that starting a three-way sex session took more than mere intent and lust. But what?

After we'd been in the house half hour or so, we were sitting in the conservatory drinking wine. I knew something had to be done, and neither of them were likely to do anything so it had to be me. Finishing my wine and taking a deep breath I suddenly blurted out, "So, are we going to do this threesome with our clothes on, or what?" That made them both laugh, so I ploughed on with, "and as this is my favourite room in the house, how about doing it right here?"

"Can anyone see in?" Gretta asked.

"Regrettably no, or we don't think so," I told her smiling and adding, "Not had any complaints, have you, James?"

"Not one. But I don't think people walk past it - at least I've not seen any," he said, as I got up and, walking over to where he was sitting, wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him fully on the mouth. His hand immediately found my hip which he rubbed and then squeezed as I licked my tongue around his lips before breaking the kiss.

"Mmmmm, nice darling," I smiled, walking over to Gretta and saying, "Welcome to James's house baby."

"Thanks love," she replied, standing up, pulling me into her arms and kissing me. I pushed myself against her, enjoying her smooth, womanly softness and feminine smell as our lips and tongues met and toyed.

Breaking the kiss, I called out to James, "Come and welcome Gretta properly, James."

He walked over to us and I sort-of passed Gretta over to him. She slid seemingly effortlessly into his arms as they went around her, pulling her body against his. As they kissed, rather tentatively at first, I wondered if he had an erection. I moved up behind her and, lifting her hair, which hung down to just past her shoulders, I kissed her neck and stroked both of her hips. Pressing myself against her back and squashing my breasts against her shoulder blades, I ran my hands upwards and fondled the sides of her breasts through her thin top. As they kept kissing, so James got into the swing of things by fumbling his hands onto my boobs and squeezing them.

The threesome was getting underway, and I was probably responding to a number of James's unanswered questions that he'd posed several times. It accelerated when out of the blue he said, "What about your question Jayne?"

"Which question?" I retorted.

"About a threesome with clothes on or what?"

"Or off?" Gretta said with a giggle, adding, "Shall we undress then?"

I could hardly believe it, but was pleased that she had said that, and without delay I shrugged the smart track top type thingy I was wearing off, and threw it onto a chair. James started unbuttoning his shirt and Gretta, surprisingly I thought, because I would always remove my top first, slid down the zip on her jeans, pushed them down and stepped out of them so she stood before us, barefoot, wearing a tiny black thong. Looking from him to me and then back again, she slowly unbuttoned her blouse, took it off and laid it alongside my track top on the chair. I was thinking in a boring, old-fashioned way that she was rather naughty, as she was not wearing a matching bra but a white diaphanous one cut so acutely across each breast that not all of each areola was covered. Being see through, both those and her swollen, obviously hard nipples were on clear view and they looked lovely.

James was removing his white dress shirt, which was his pretty much standard uniform with blue or beige chinos, while both of them stared meaningfully at me. Looking at my lesbian, well bi, lover standing there in just her underwear and my boyfriend bare chested, I felt a combination of emotions; some embarrassment, intrigue at what we were doing, wonderment that I could be doing this and excitement and arousal. That was heightened when Gretta said, smiling, "Come on Jayne, get your kit off."

With a calmness I didn't know I possessed, I lifted the white singlet up, over my head and off, and let it join my track top and Gretta's blouse on the chair. As well as enjoying James's lustful gaze at my breasts that were pushed together, lifted up and enlarged by the slightly too-small, rather plain looking white bra, I was thrilled at how intensely Gretta was looking at them.

"Carry on love," James said, grinning as he pushed his trousers down and showed us the reality of the bulge that both of us had been aware of since the kiss with Gretta, showing that the Cialis, or us, or combination had worked. He was strikingly, fully erect with his shapely cock rearing all the way up his flat stomach to just about nudge his navel inside the CK's I had recently bought him. I thought he looked stunning although, as he was still wearing his black socks, that slightly marred the image! Realising that, he quickly removed them, making both of us smile as he almost fell over.

Gretta and I looked at each other for a moment or two before almost in unison we reached behind our backs and undid our bra clasps. Then, avoiding the other's gaze we eased the cups away from our breasts and both of us looked towards James, whose gaze alternated from my C cup slightly sagging boobs to Gretta's beautifully pert Bs.

Gretta was now just in her black thong, and I was in my very tight blue with small pink markings yoga pants. Again, we looked at each other as James looked at us, grinned and said, "Well ladies?"

Of course, we both knew instinctively what he meant, but oddly I certainly, and I suspected Gretta as well, were not as confident as we were when posing for work. I felt strange and nowhere near at ease as when I was being shot by a punter. I couldn't understand why this was, as we were doing what I wanted, with who I wanted, so why the reticence? I was pretty sure Gretta was feeling the same as we both looked at James, then at each other, smiled and nodded. Almost in unison our hands went to our respective waist bands. Gretta slid her panties down her thighs very easily but mine being a tighter and longer garment meant I had more of a struggle. I wriggled the ankle length yoga tights downwards, suddenly remembering that I wore nothing under them. That was recognised by both of them as the yogas slid past my pubic mound and they both saw its shaven baldness.

"Jayne!" Gretta said in pretend shocked tone, giggling.

"Wow Jay, I never knew you didn't wear anything under them," James muttered, quite exciting me as he stared at my near nudity.

"Ah well, just another of my little secrets," I responded as I pushed them all the way down to around my ankles, kicked my heels off and stepped out of them, now naked.

I looked at Gretta as she rather elegantly raised one foot behind her with her panties dangling from it and pulled them off. I saw that she had shaped her hairs into a thin two by four inches strip that looked very sexy.

Out of the corner of my eye I'd seen James getting in on the act by sliding his CKs off so that we were all now naked. Again, there was a rather embarrassing few moments as we waited for someone to say or do something and quite rightly James provided that by suggesting that we go upstairs. That was also slightly little awkward and embarrassing. The stairs were not very wide, so Gretta and I had to disentangle our arms. I was half alongside and half behind her, with my face about level with her bottom and James behind both of us. We struggled and giggled our way up the stairs and, to my surprise, James directed us to the main bedroom where he used to sleep with his wife and which was now, when I was there, 'our bedroom.'

Naked, standing looking at the bed, there was another of those awkward moments as none of us seemed to know what to do until James again took over and showing good leadership said, "Ok let's get on the bed, shall we?" We both muttered our agreement as he went on, "I'll go in the middle."

It really was an amazing and quite surreal situation to be climbing onto his king-size bed with both my male and female lovers. I still hadn't worked out in my mind just what would happen, although Gretta's words about wanting to make love to James with me watching kept buzzing around my mind. Although rather ridiculously, I had been embarrassed and rather nervous when we were undressing I still felt like that. That was crazy really as I had been naked with both of them, individually and together before and, indeed, this was our second threesome. Sex is so difficult to get your head around sometimes.

Alao, I couldn't quite work out what was the main driving force of this. I was slowly admitting to myself that it was not just because James and I, and he and Gretta, and Gretta and I were going to have sex, it was mainly because the three of us were going to - but again I couldn't help wondering how that would be? I had no idea really how three people could have sex together. And my recall of last time was distorted due to the extremely aroused state I was in throughout that first threesome.

"Let me kiss you," James said, sliding his arm around my shoulders and pulling me towards him so our mouths met. I almost greedily writhed my lips against his as our tongues duelled, and we kissed long, deep and passionately. He squashed my boobs against his chest and pushed his erection against me, making me almost forget Gretta was there. As I usually did when we kissed, I fondled his chest, gradually working my hand downwards past his man-boobs, onto his lower chest that formed a lovely six pack well, for his near sixty age that is, over his waist and onto his flat stomach where, of course the object of my search lay. But when I got there and went to hold his cock, I felt something else. Gretta's hand was already there holding it, the sly bitch! I was not quite sure which was the stronger, my excitement or my disappointment. But I made up for the latter by cupping his scrotum in my hand and rolling his balls around, before wonderfully and so excitingly Gretta's hand gripped mine and between us we started to masturbate him.

To my frustration, he broke our kiss, turned his face towards Gretta and kissed her, making me feel rather jealous and left out, but her squeezing of my hand reassured me. He alternated kissing each of us for some time as she and I kept jointly fondling his lovely genitals until James muttered, "I have got to fuck someone. Who's gonna be first?"

"He's your boyfriend Jayne," Gretta immediately suggested.

"Ok Jay?" James asked.

Of course, I said yes as I wanted to do it and to have Gretta looking on. Why? God knows, but as James rolled on top of me and I opened my legs to receive him and provide access to my most intimate place, the feelings tearing through me were awesome.

He slid into me quite quickly and easily, but then I was not just wet, I was so drenched it was oozing out of me and down my thighs. And then we were fucking. There was little build up before he was surging deeply into me and then almost out and in again. Given all that had gone on, it was not surprising that I started to cum almost immediately he started thrusting, but that was accentuated when I felt Gretta hold my hand and squeeze it.

"Oh my God James yes, yes, come on," I groaned loudly.

"Good Jay, are you ok?"

"Yes, you've done me you bastard," I moaned as I climaxed, and grinned as I felt him withdrawing before cumming, the rat.

Without a word or any explanation, he moved across and got on top of Gretta, who opened her legs and wrapped them around his waist. He fucked her as vigorously as he had me, and quickly she was also climaxing as I held and squeezed her hand. Pulling out, he lay between us again and groaned, "Suck me ladies, please suck me so I can cum."

I had no idea what was going on with James nor whether he had a problem. It just seemed so strange that he had just fucked two women who were both thirty years or so younger than him and had made them both cum but he hadn't or so it seemed. Was my partner a super stud, I wondered? But knowing what he wanted and liked, I bent forward, and taking hold of his only semi-hard cock, I licked the sticky tip of it and then took it fully into my mouth. Its returning hardness confirmed what I'd suspected, that he hadn't cum, and that he'd fucked both of us to our climaxes without having one himself. Was that the sign of a considerate lover or an ageing old bugger who took so long getting off, I wondered? As usual, I tasted the muskiness of his pre cum but that was now combined with something else, Gretta's feminine juices.

"You too Gretta," James groaned, reaching out and sliding his hand around her neck he pulled her face towards where mine was. I was surprised, of course, but with no hesitation at all, and to my utter amazement, she took hold of his scrotum and licked his balls before sucking first one and then both into her mouth. Our faces were so very close and often touching and our gazes were just inches apart as jointly we fellated my lover. Apart from the obvious excitement of licking and sucking his cock and balls the other almost as enticing a feature was the smell of Gretta's perfume and feel of the soft skin of her face on mine.

"Oh fuck ladies yes, fuck, fuck, fuck, that's incredible," he moaned, and as I felt his hand leave my hair and search for my breasts, I arched my back to provide easier access for him. "I'm near Jay," he went on, considerately conforming with our tacit agreement not to cum in my mouth unless it was agreed.

I took him out of my mouth and holding his beautiful erection I indicated to Gretta to also hold it. Then, with her and my hands touching and our faces pressed together, we masturbated him until he exploded and shot his cum onto our faces.

*

"So, my dear," I asked James that night as I lay naked in his arms in his bed, the one where we'd had the threesome. It was an hour or so after we'd made love and had a snooze, "What were the high points of tonight with Gretta?"

"Oh God Jay, don't ask such questions, it was all brilliant."

"Yes, that's as may be," I said, running my fingers up and down his stomach, "but what were really the high spots?"

"It's hard to say."

"Don't worry, I won't be pissed off. Was it shagging her?"

"Well of course it was quite amazing for an old sod like me to be able to have sex with another stunning young woman."

"Was she good?"

"Mmmmm, yes she was."

"Better than me? Was Gretta a better fuck than me? She's more experienced," I asked, fiddling my fingertips into his thatch of pubic hairs.

"No, no of course not," he rather worryingly hurriedly replied as if hiding something.

"What then?"

"It was different, another woman."

"How was it different, isn't shoving this," I asked taking hold of his flaccid cock as I went on, "into a pussy the same whoever's pussy it is?"

"Well in a way, love, but there's the emotional aspect as well."

"And what's that?"

"Well, there's none or very little with Gretta other than she's nice and she's your er, um..."

"Friend, is that what you're searching for?" I asked, sucking one of his nipples as I fondled his dick which wasn't showing any signs of movement. I was quiet for a few moments waiting for his reply but as none came, I added, "Or lover James, is that better and more accurate perhaps?" As I said that, I felt a welcome twitch, so I held his cock more firmly.

"Is she Jay?" he asked quietly.

"My lover?"

"Yes, is Gretta your lesbian lover?"

"Lesbian? You call a woman you just fucked a lesbian?"

"Er hmmm, yes, sorry."

"So, as I had sex with her does that make me one too? Do you really think so James?" I asked, sliding my head down his body until my face was on his stomach with my lips touching his limp, but strengthening cock as I muttered, "Do you really think a woman who's about to suck your cock and who you've fucked countless times is a lesbian?"

*

A couple of weeks later Gretta came down and stayed with me in my granny flat over mum and dad's flash mansion-like pile in Essex. They were both still living in Spain, apart, and the receivers hadn't yet sorted out the mess left after his 'business empire' went tits up in the credit crunch crash three years earlier.

James had no idea that we were seeing each other quite regularly. I didn't tell him about the times when I went up to Leeds and stayed in a hotel to see her and to pose at Max's studio. She had come down to Essex to stay with me so we could make love, but also so I could introduce her to Kate, the owner of the other studio where I now posed. Although she modelled at Max's in Leeds and another studio in Manchester, the money was considerably more down here near London than it was up north. However, the travelling and hotel costs down south made it financially unworkable for her but by staying with me it could work.

"So did she?" I asked when Gretta got back to my place after her meeting with Kate.

"What, did she what?"

"Try anything on with you?"

"Well sort of, yes."

"She got you to undress to show her the goods, did she?" I smiled.

"Well yes, but that's really par for the course when auditioning for a studio isn't it?"

"Dunno, I've only tried for Max's and Kate's. So, go on Grett."

"Actually, nothing really happened."

"But you undressed?"

"Yes."

"Completely?"

"Yes naked."

"And?"

"She made me pose and walk around as she took a few shots then we looked at them on that big screen she has."

"And what did she do?"

"Well, she put her arm around me and said that she was sure I'd be popular with her clients and kissed me on my cheek."

"That's all?"

"Yes, but then she had a call and sort of kicked me out as she was expecting someone."

"Shit, I was expecting and looking forward to hearing a nice raunchy story."

"And why's that?"

"Well as a lead up to us going to bed."

Putting her arms around me and pulling me against her she whispered, "We don't need stories to make love, do we Jay?"

"Is that what we're going to do?" I muttered, as my heart started to pound.

"Is that what you'd like us to do?" she asked, as one of her hands gripped my bottom and squeezed it.

After we'd made love and were lying in each other's arms naked and temporarily sated I asked, "Did you enjoy the threesome with James then Grett?"

12