Jayne's World Pt. 25 Session 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes he's a lovely man, and not bad in bed either."

"He'd like to do it again soon. You up for it?"

"Yes, of course, if you are, when?"

"Soon, maybe next Monday, I have a couple of sessions at Max's. You okay for that?"

"Yes, I think Max wants us to pose together for a small group."

"Great; that'll get us ready for the evening with James then. You want to stay the night?"

"See how it goes but yes, probably."

"I've talked to James about it and asked him what he liked most."

"And what was that?"

"Well after bonking you, which he wouldn't admit as he thought it'd piss me off, it was watching us getting it on."

"We didn't do that much, did we?" she murmured just before we kissed.

Later, as we lay in each other's arms naked after a stupendously exciting session we agreed to really get it on for James in our next threesome.

12