All Comments on 'Jayne's World Pt. 25 Session 01'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz10025 months ago

Fantastic story, well told in such a short chapter. The brevity of the chapter took nothing away from the arousal it provided and excitement of the fulfilling threesome. The only downside is now having to wait for Session II to read how Jayne and Greeta put in an exquisite lesbian show for Jane’s while they make love with each other!

westjayne495westjayne4955 months agoAuthor

Don't worry Wiz, the second session is longer and Gretta and I get it on big time.

MigbirdMigbird5 months ago

Yep, the black socks had to go — can easily picture. Not as much debauchery as I know you will make up for that — just kidding. The entire piece was fun, especially the way you crafted “getting the threesome started” and some after the event questions. Seemed real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES