Jayne's World Pt. 25 Session 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She again ran the tips of those magical fingers up and down my thighs, this time though, not stopping. No, this time, they slid further upwards into where my legs join and along that erotic slit. This time they touched and slithered along my now engorged lips that had probably been so evident to her for ages, and then rather frustratingly they flittered away again. But thankfully, they returned to above my groin and ran across my tummy. Now uninhibited, now assured of their welcome and now encouraged by my reactions, they slithered their way downwards, seeking my wetness. Several times they went so near that my body stiffened with the anticipation, but each time they stopped. 'Would she ever touch me there?' I thought. 'Is this just a tease?' I wondered, suddenly realising that with all my being the thing in the world that I most wanted at that moment was for those fingers not to stop. For them to keep going, to plunder me and stroke me there. Yes, what I wanted more than anything else was for Gretta to shove her fingers right up my cunt!

When at last she did, I just simply erupted with sensations. I heard several deep grunts come out of my mouth along with a deep, long moan. My eyes closed tightly and I gritted my teeth as I felt her hand cup my mound, her fingers snuggling tightly between my legs right on and slightly inside my lips. I came immediately, strongly and so gushingly. I knew that I made a noise. I knew that my entire body writhed and bucked and I knew that I cried out something, but what it was, I have no idea. It seemed to go on and on as though it would be endless. With her other arm she cuddled me to her chest as she comforted me through the final throes of this awesome orgasm, my second finger induced one within an hour. My face was pressed against her breasts, one of my hands was in her lap, the other around her waist as those fingers just went on and on giving me new sensation after new sensation. Without even thinking I licked and kissed her breasts and nipples that she was offering to me so appropriately.

I lay in her arms for what seemed an age, the occasional sob escaping from my lips, as she stroked and consoled me telling me how much she had enjoyed it and asking whether I had. She edged her hardened nipple towards my lips. She was asking if I wanted it, offering it to me, inviting me to love her breast. My mouth almost involuntarily opened. She pushed forward and suddenly her big nipple was in my mouth and between my lips. I bit it gently then sucked it like a baby would their mother. I had forgotten everything other than the marvellous orgasm she had given me until I heard James say, "Well, I loved that, you were both marvellous."

Gretta looked at him and said, "Pleased you liked it, have a good wank did you?"

He shot back, "No, but I would have liked to. Although at my age I need to save it up," making us both laugh, although part of that was likely to be from a touch of embarrassment.

She replied, "Well, you should have. We wouldn't have noticed, would we Jayne?"

Looking at him, I saw a combination of lust and love on his face and I didn't know what to think.

"Fuck it," I heard him saying. "The champagne's finished; I'll get some more."

"Not for me thank you James," Gretta said.

"Nor me love," I added.

"Well Jayne," Gretta said softly brushing my blonde hair away from my eyes as I adjusted my glasses. "You did enjoy it didn't you?"

I looked at her and smiled and said, "Yes Gretta, yes I did, it was lovely, thank you."

She kissed me. Not passionately and not deeply. Just a brushing of our lips together, but enough to make my pulse start racing again. "Oh shit," I said.

"What's the matter?" she asked. I smiled and said, "I think I may have enjoyed it a little too much."

James returned with a glass of red wine and sat on a chair close to the bed. He went on about how fantastic it had been and how exciting he'd found it. "Yes, we can see that James, very clearly," Gretta smiled as we both looked at his semi-erect cock.

It was obvious that he wanted to join in. That he wanted sex with one or both of us again. I looked at Gretta and guessed that she was thinking the same thing, but neither of us said anything. Gretta and I had moved to lying on the bed alongside each other, our heads on the pillows. Our arms were touching and she was running her toe up and down my calf. We looked at each other and she bent forward and brushed her lips across mine again.

James said very hoarsely. "Is there an encore on its way?"

For an answer, Gretta kissed me fully on the lips and I didn't object but kissed her back. She was a magnificent kisser but then I prided myself on my skills in that area as well. We kissed and kissed for ages, once again forgetting about James and his needs.

After licking all round my lips she moulded hers to mine and kissed me open mouthed. Her tongue touched mine and licked my gums and teeth. She sucked strongly on first my bottom and then upper lip and then kissed all over my face. My chin, my neck, my cheeks, my forehead and then, most magically, my eyelids. Always though, returning to my mouth, we kissed and kissed for so long it could have been an hour for all I knew. In many ways strangely, this long bout of kissing and embracing was far more intimate, erotic even, than the more overtly sexual experiences we had just gone through. Although her touching of my breasts and slowly bringing me to that shattering orgasm had demanded a physical commitment from me, this lying in each other's arms, our mouths glued together and our breasts merged, as James looked on, asked for something more, and that was an emotional commitment as well. I found myself very willingly making that commitment.

Far more aware now of my surroundings, I could see James and watched him avidly taking in every single thing we did. My feelings there changed as well. Neither of us paid any attention or spoke to him, but we were both aware of his presence and I'm sure that she was, as well as I was, to an extent, playing to the gallery of my lover, a man she had so recently fucked as I looked on. What I couldn't work out in my sex addled mind was whether either, Gretta or, I wanted him to join in and whether I minded them being sexually attracted to each other?

As we kissed, so her hands touched and stroked, caressed and squeezed me all over my body. Now, enthusiastically, I returned her kisses and caresses. I ran my hands through her fine hair, I touched her face, her eyes, her cheeks. I stroked and cupped her breasts and ran my hands, lovingly, up and down her back. I became less inhibited and more enquiring and adventurous. As we lay in each other's arms returning embrace with embrace and caress with caress it struck me that I was a quick learner, after all this was only my fifth lesbian experience. I smiled as I recalled and agreed with Gretta's earlier phrase 'like a duck to water' in mind, I wondered if this was a latent aspect of my sexuality or were most woman capable of so easily adapting to 'ladylove'?'

Her hand once more found my mound and she was caressing me there. Mine was around her, stroking the lovely roundness of her beautifully pert cheeks. She removed her mouth from mine and looked me in the eyes as, both now totally uninhibited, we rolled around the bed in each other's arms with our bodies pressed together into one glory of female flesh. We luxuriated in the freedom of it and the sensations of the other's body on our own from our lips to our toes. We enthusiastically stroked and caressed each other with no inhibitions whatsoever. Our fingers were in each other exploring the two wetnesses. Her mouth encircled each of my nipples sucking them to new levels of swollen hardness and what felt like unprecedented degrees of aching, wanting desire. My mouth kissed and licked at her breasts as she held first one and then the other out to me as an invitation for me to suckle them. I kissed every inch of the wonderfully soft and such appealingly, arousing flesh concentrating and returning to those, what were now, deliciously ripe, dark pink buds in their centres.

I knew that this time we would not rely on our hands. I recognised that this was now grown-up women's lovemaking. That I had entered willingly into something that went well beyond the bounds of adolescent girls exploring the limits of their sexuality. As we touched and entered the other with our fingers, I accepted that I would need to go further with girl-on-girl lovemaking than I had imagined I would and had been before; I realised that I would have to make a full and total commitment to orally climaxing her. Whilst my mouth had been between Gretta's legs and I had licked and lapped at her wetness before, this somehow seemed different, more significant, erotic, intimate and, I guess, more plain and simply horny. Was that because James was watching crossed my mind as I prepared to lick Gratta's lips and clit?

My heart pounded with the thought of that and what was to come, what she would do to me and what I would do to her. I wanted to do it. I wanted her to do it. And most of all I wanted James to be watching as we did it. To see me pleasure myself by giving so much to this woman. To watch as I received stimulation, excitement and satisfaction of a level that he could not, or chose not to, provide. Maybe, to an extent playing into his hands but, nevertheless convinced that I was doing it for myself and, without sounding too grandiose, for my liberation, I wanted to put on a show for him and maybe rid myself of my dependence on him. But, on the other hand, I would not have minded one iota if he had joined in and had sex with Gretta, that is if the physical limitations of being a man allowed that. It surprised me just how far my attitude towards sex had changed due to my escapades during the past few years.

Thus, when Gretta starting slithering her head down my body, I was not afraid. When her pleasure-seeking and giving mouth planted delightful little kisses, licks and sucks, on my lower chest, waist and tummy I was resolved and ready. When her hair tumbled onto my thighs and stomach, hiding her face from my view, I was receptive. Not just receptive, I realised, for I found myself reaching out for her. She wriggled her body so that we were lying side by side, so that I was fully available to her and so that her most precious place was open to my investigation.

It was almost like my first feel of a woman on my mouth. Not just the taste and feel and smell but also because of the response I received. The sheer gratification that her writhing body, deep moans and, "Oh yes Jayne yes," signified the clear, sensational pleasure I was giving her and the evident intent that what we were about to do was to be so mutual and sharing.

And it was exactly just that.

There were no limits or boundaries any more. I was no longer merely the initiate, the junior partner or the follower. No, I was fully involved now. And not just involved with her but with our audience too. Although he was not yet ready to be physically involved, I could see that emotionally, and certainly visually, he was. And knowing that I was becoming an equal player and a total soul mate to this wonderful teacher, my involvement and the show I was putting on for James became more enthusiastic. Slurping, licking, sucking and running my tongue all around that familiar but so strange of places, I knew instinctively what to do, what I wanted to do and what I wanted her to do. Of course, she needed no instruction or cajoling, for her educated tongue had already found and coaxed my clitoris into explosive action. Her experienced fingers had found and run around my lips opening the folds of that covering shroud to expose more fully that stalk of such pleasure to her eager tongue. Of course, her tongue and mouth inflamed me to such wondrous levels that I was so happy to find that I was providing a similar degree of sensations to her.

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw James standing up and my heart pounded even more when I saw that he was fully erect. He seemed to pause for a moment as if exhibiting himself to me or, as I thought more likely, to Gretta, who I saw was smiling and looking intently at his cock. That sort of thrilled me, but at the same time made me jealous. I caught her eye and we both smiled as his arms came around me pulling my body towards him, his mouth opening as it came near to mine. It felt good to be in my male lover's arms but also a little strange as just moments before I had been making very enthusiastic and exciting oral love to my female lover lying beside us. I had just got used to thinking that he was going to fuck me as she watched, but somehow cuddling and particularly kissing felt wrong as it seemed too personal, intimate and private almost. So, I held myself a little stiff avoiding his mouth as I turned my head to look at Gretta. She was smiling encouragingly and nodded as if to give her approval to what he was suggesting. This made me feel better and I relaxed a little, sinking more deeply into James's embrace.

As wonderful as it had been having my breasts merged with Gretta's and experiencing the smooth, softness of a woman's naked embrace, so it was to feel the firmer, rougher embrace of a man's, my man's, chest on my tits. Similarly, to have a pair of coarser hands roam over my body and to feel the exciting hardness of his erection pressing deeply and suggestively into the softness of my tummy reminded me that I was by no means a lesbian. He kissed me, quite tentatively at first, making me feel that perhaps he was suffering the same reservations as me, but then quite quickly with increasing vigour. My mouth opened and, without really thinking, I ground my lips on his and let his tongue slide into my mouth.

The excitement was mounting in me probably far too rapidly, for I could feel myself responding too quickly and too strongly. The excitement almost made me forget Gretta was watching and I held James tighter and kissed him even more deeply.

As his mouth found my aching nipple and his hand slid down my stomach and between my legs the feelings built up quickly. But remembering that my friend was watching, I looked at her and thankfully saw pleasure, interest and arousal on her face. That made me feel good and relieved that she and I were still communicating sexually. My feelings were all mixed up as they were not just feelings of arousal. I felt guilt and a sort shame and jealousy as well, almost in equal parts but I couldn't think why. Turning my head to the side, I caught Gretta's eye and again she smiled and reached out her hand, took hold of mine and squeezed it whispering, "It's ok Jayne, everything's ok, it's cool, go for it," reminding me why I felt those tinges of jealousy.

From a mild tingle and gentle warmth, the other feelings, those of an impending orgasm, quickly became a torrent of shuddering feelings and blazing heat.

"Oh god," I moaned, "Oh my god James."

"Yes Jayne," I heard him say as if from afar, "Yes love, let it go, let it go, cum darling, let yourself cum."

He was reading me so well, but then he should after all our time together, for that was precisely what I wanted; no, needed and had to do, but it made me feel a little foolish. He had hardly touched me, we hadn't made love and I hadn't really even felt his cock, yet here I was, like a teenager, a quivering wreck about to cum before he had even fingered, let alone fucked me.

As his mouth found my aching nipple, I felt his fingers slide into my seriously soaked vagina. The slow movements of his fingers on the so-sensitive inner lips and walls of my most intimate place combined with the chewing, slurping, sucking and kissing on my nipples sent me roaring right over the top. As I gasped and moaned, sighed and grunted, my body stiffening and convulsing and my back arching, Gretta came closer. She held my face in her hands, stroking my hair and caressing my forehead.

"Oh yes darling, enjoy it, go with it, let yourself go," she whispered, pushing my glasses back into place so I could see that her face was nearly touching mine and I could smell her perfume and hair spray and, as I opened my eyes, I could see the small crumbs of slightly caked mascara on her eyelids. "Is it good Jayne, is it wonderful for you?" she breathed, softly kissing my cheek.

"Yes Gretta, yes James," I moaned, "It's fantastic," I added, as I squirmed myself more firmly onto his pleasure giving fingers and pushed my breasts harder against his mouth that was relieving some of the tension from my nipples. I was now having a full orgasm, I was in the throes of a big climax, James was making me cum so strongly as I lay nestled in the arms of a woman who had also done that to me not very long ago.

Gretta and I were holding hands as James thrust his fingers in and out of me simulating the fucking movements that I needed so badly. But it wasn't just James who was reading me so well for my wonderful friend Gretta was doing that as well. As James finger fucked me, she knew instinctively what I wanted. I felt her moving my hand and then marvellously placing it right on James's gorgeous erection. That felt wonderful. It was hot, hard, straining and smooth and it was precisely what I needed; I rubbed it lovingly.

As I struggled for breath and tried desperately to stop the bucking, writhing movements of my body, Gretta's lips touched mine and her tongue ran along them, so they opened and surrounded mine. I was too far gone, too aroused and far too deep into the ecstasy of this wonderful climax to query it. To wonder at it or to question the fact that our opened mouths were now writhing against each other. So, groaning and grunting, sighing and certainly squirming, I rather noisily climaxed. Gretta kissed my mouth and held my hands whilst James surged his fingers in and out of my pussy and sucked greedily, but so satisfyingly on my breasts.

"Oh Jayne," Gretta breathed as they both held me tightly through those post orgasmic moments that can be so traumatic. "That was so beautiful, you looked so lovely."

"Jayne that was fantastic," James said slipping his fingers out of me, "Was it good for you?"

Still glowing from the shuddering power of the orgasm I softly said, "Oh yes. Yes, it was, it was amazing," as he kissed me on the lips while Gretta was still gently kissing me on the cheek. Inevitably, their faces brushed against each other, then turned so they were facing each other, their mouths and lips almost touching. I watched in exciting close up as firstly, their lips met, then their mouths opened, their tongues came out and they licked around the other's lips before pressing their mouths together into a deep and very passionate kiss.

It was a quite amazing scene. There was I naked on a bed, my lover also naked and erect having just made me cum as woman who had just given me at least three orgasms kissed me. Now, as I looked on, they were kissing and touching each other very intimately with their legs pressed against my nakedness. Even as all that was registering with me things became even more bizarre, beautiful and exciting. I watched in amazement with a little trepidation, some jealousy and a high level of excitement, as slowly James's hand found Gretta's breast and he caressed that just a foot or so from my staring eyes.

"You sexy, randy bugger," I said smiling and looking from her eyes to James's. "See Gretta what I have to put up with, see what a letch he is, I let him join in and what does he do? Can't keep his hands off you, can he?" I went on.

"Sorry darling but you know what I am and what you do to me, don't you?" James said, grinning broadly as he cupped my breast and squeezed it lovingly. I responded by wrapping my hand around his erection and grasping her hand lightly.

"Yes ok, you're forgiven but this is supposed to be for me not you, you stupid bugger," I said to James as I wrapped her hand around his cock.