Jayne's World Pt. 25 Session 02

Story Info
Our second and fabulous threesome with Gretta.
10.4k words
4.59
2.5k
1

Part 26 of the 28 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A note from the author.

This is quite a long story of around 10,000 words. I considered publishing it in two parts but then thought, 'you can't stop a proper threesome half-way through and start again later can you?'

So if it's too long for you in one sitting there are some logical break points where you can leave and return to. I hope it works as well for you as you read it as it did for me writing it.

Good luck and best wishes,

Jayne xx

"What do you mean it wasn't really a threesome? We were all in bed together, weren't we?" I said to Gretta as we lay in my bed in the granny flat over the garage in what used to be mum and dad's mini mansion in Essex. By some quirk of company law or some other bloody law, when dad's businesses had gone tits up just after the financial meltdown that was euphemistically called the credit crunch back in 2008, the granny flat wasn't included in the repossession order. So now in 2013, it was still mine, but they were trying to take it from me. That said, I was now able to live in it, away from what had become the horrors of being in hock to Mickey who was, I was convinced, a sadist, at least sexually that is. Although the closer I was to him - and nobody could have been much closer than me for a while - and the more I learned about his business dealings, the more I thought maybe he was like that in all aspects of life too.

"Yes, but it was more him and you, James and me and us two, rather than all three of us, wasn't it?" Gretta replied.

"Well, was it, I don't, I'm not sure," I replied, kissing her on the lips as she cupped my breast for probably the fourth or fifth time since we had made love after she arrived by car from York. I added, "Didn't you enjoy it?"

She didn't reply at first as by way of reply she pushed her tongue into my throat, almost deep-throating me and then murmured, "Whenever I'm naked with you love, whether there's a cock around or not, I would always enjoy it. Maybe because it was really our first time all three together, wasn't it."

"Yes, and your first time with James?" I said questionably.

"Well there is that yes and I can see why you're with him, he's lovely," she grinned.

"And you said that without adding, for his age, didn't you?"

"As far as I'm concerned other than his recovery powers that doesn't matter a jot."

"So you enjoyed it with him then?"

"Yes darling I did."

Things hadn't worked out with the three of us getting together in Yorkshire as Gretta had to pop home to Denmark and I was kept down south with a series of Kate's special clients retaining me. So, it was getting on for three weeks later when we were next together, and I had suggested she come and see where I lived, adding almost as an afterthought to the invitation, "Oh and James might be down that weekend too," as if it was a common occurrence for him to come to my place, when in reality it would be only his third visit.

"Oh really?" she smiled back at me."

"And you know what that means don't you?"

"That I get to have him fuck me again?" she said just before we moved onto me telling her what James had said about it not being a full threesome but a series of pairings.

*

"Of course, I loved it," James said as I knelt on all fours naked. Like most guys doggy was about his favourite position which was fine by me as the deeper penetration it gives is a delight. Although it makes kissing impossible, and I so enjoy that as I am being fucked, the dangling of the woman's boobs as good as vertically makes for an enticing handful for the guy and James was always good with his hands and fingers.

"Well, my horny old grandad," I smiled as his cock slid so far up me I thought it might come out of my mouth, "Gretta's coming to stay soon."

"What, at your flat?"

"Yes," I replied, mischievously pausing for a few moments before giggling, "Like to come as well, if you get my meaning?"

"Of course."

*

Getting the three of us down south at the same was complicated but at last she was here and James was due the next day. Gretta had arrived late afternoon and I'd cooked us dinner before we had an early night, making gorgeous love for ages. James wasn't arriving until early evening so I took Gretta into London and we saw some sights and, of course, did some shopping before arriving back at my flat in Essex around four pm. James arrived shortly after that, and after settling in we went off to dinner at a local pub.

"It's not very far," I told Gretta, adding, "but not sure you'll make it in those heels."

"What? We're walking?" she asked, seeming shocked.

"Well we shouldn't drive as the police are quite active around here, we can get a cab though, I'll call one."

Ralph, the owner, was another of my middle-aged nearly-lovers, and I recalled that James had taken an instant dislike to him when I had brought him to The Fleece a couple of years ago. As usual, Ralph found us a nice table and was all over Gretta. He really was a ladies man and was quite happily married to a lovely woman to whom, I and others who knew them believed he was completely faithful although he played the game. When I came here before with James, he'd got jealous and after we finished dinner and two bottles of wine, he fucked me in the car park before we walked home with my knickers in his pocket. He told me on the way that he hoped Ralph had seen us as he thought that would make him jealous; as if!

The dinner went well and we walked home because cabs had a thirty-minute wait and the stroll home was only ten. So, both Gretta and I took our heels off and carried them. Some might call it near decadence but just run of the mill girly stuff for inner Essex. It wasn't that we were pissed as we hadn't drunk that much; it was just fun.

So, almost immediately we got back to my place we all undressed and went to bed. There was no need for much preamble or discussion.

This time James lay on his front between us and turned firstly towards Gretta and kissed her, then to me for my turn. Again, both ours and his and Gretta's kisses were long and passionate and repeated several times. Now, though, when he kissed Gretta, he reached out for my breasts, but his hand missed so I wriggled around a little and let one dangle into his cupped palm. He rubbed and squeezed it, pinched the nipple and lifted it up. That was lovely and made me respond by running my hand up and down his back several times until on one downwards sweep, when I reached the pert cheeks of his butt, my hand met Gretta's hand, which was already squeezing and fondling him. Once more we held hands and caressed him together.

Alternating kissing and fondling us, he went on for some time as Gretta and I became a little more forward. Occasionally looking into each other's eyes as we turned him over and stroked his chest and stomach and then, of course, his dick and balls, I certainly, and she as well I imagine, became hugely aroused. And of course, so did he and after half an hour or so of playing like that he groaned, "I must fuck someone -- who's first?"

Hardly thinking, I replied, "Do Gretta first this time as I watch."

"You sure Jayne?" she asked.

"Yes, darling you go first."

James manoeuvred her and himself onto their sides facing each other, with Gretta's back to me. Gripping the underneath of her upper leg just above the knee, he pulled that up so it was just on his hip with the calf wrapped around his waist.

"Help me Jay," he said, looking over her shoulder at me.

I didn't get what he meant at first but then I saw him nodding downwards and understood, for his cock was between Gretta's legs but at the wrong angle. My heart pounded when I realised that he wanted me to reposition it so that he could get inside Gretta. Inevitably, to do that my hand holding his cock would go near to, and might even touch, her vagina which, of course I wanted to do.

"Ok," I whispered, taking hold of his erection and lifting it so that the bulbous end pressed right against her glisteningly wet lips. As he felt that, he pushed upward, taking my hand with him so that he surged inside her and I pressed against her wetness. I heard her grunt and felt her push down a little but had no idea whether it was to feel my hand or to take more of him. Whatever it was that caused it, the sight of her lips wrapped around his cock with most of its seven inches buried deep inside her was probably the most erotic sight I had ever seen. But then, I thought, how many women get to see her female lover's pussy lips wrapped around her male lover's cock?

If that was not an arousing enough vision and situation for us then what happened next certainly was. Indicating for me to get closer to Gretta, he put his hand on my arm and pulled me even nearer so that my bullet hard nipples grazed against her back. Then, as he started to fuck her, he slid his fingers down my body, past my waist, across my stomach, over my pubic mound and into my waiting, open and very welcoming pussy. I lifted my leg up to give his hand more and rested my calf on Gretta's upper leg. She was moaning and sighing as he surged in and almost out of her whilst, at the same time, and I had no idea if she knew, he finger-fucked me.

As usual when I near my orgasm, I had to hold something, touch something sexual, so I reached out for James by stretching across Gretta. My arm rested on hers as my hand found his chest and caressed it. That pulled me forward a little so that my breasts were squashed firmer against her back. She could not have avoided feeling them and I felt her squirming against them. So, as James took her nearer and nearer to her climax in the slow build up and considerate way of his, and at the same finger fucked me towards mine, she and I made bodily love. It was quite amazing.

I felt and heard that she was getting nearer to a climax as, indeed, I was. I was quite flabbergasted at how my aging boyfriend was able to 'service' two women at once to the point that he was giving both of us an orgasm at the same time. But indeed he was, and Gretta and I climaxed quite noisily at just about the same time as he shot his load into her. Like last time, we'd earlier agreed that condoms were unnecessary!

Lying there naked and, at least temporarily sated, I could hardly believe what was happening and how far this time we had gone as a threesome. In part it was amazing, erotic and as sexually thrilling as anything I had experienced in my nearly ten or so years of sexual indulgence but in another part, it was something else.

They both rolled onto their backs with James now the other side of Gretta, who was in the middle, and he groaned, "Oh my God I can't believe this; it's incredible," as Gretta's arm rested against mine and, turning her head towards me, she looked into my eyes. I held her gaze for a moment or two but could not resist breaking it and glancing up and down her body. Taking in her pert breasts, and like mine, her prominent nipples and areola, her narrow waist, flat stomach and hips and neat landing strip, I could not resist being impressed and attracted to her erotic beauty. As I held her gaze again, she turned slightly so she was half on her side facing me and our breasts touched with the nipples brushing together, sending stunning sensations through me. I saw her body jerk suggesting that the sensations were also going through her. She lifted her hand and placed it on my arm midway between my elbow and shoulder. Then smiling and looking deep into my eyes, she uttered some of the most erotic words I had ever heard, "Oh Jayne, I want to fuck you so much."

"Mmmm well said Gretta," James piped up with adding, "let me watch that?"

Looking down, I watched her hand move onto my breast and her fingers tantalisingly began energising my entire boob. I watched them move closer and closer to the centre of the areola and onto my nipple. She then pinched it with her usual, just about perfect amount of pressure. She was so good at this, better by far than any man that I had been with, including James. Naturally, they, I and my entire body reacted instantly. As my nipples exploded so she squeezed my left one a little harder and pulled on it coaxing it to its longest, swollen erectness and causing it to ache so much. Now I was becoming massively aroused and as she moved her body away from mine a little way, she cupped both my boobs and began to caress them gently, so I gasped a couple of times.

"Ok lovey?" she whispered into my ear, her tongue licking just inside it.

The feelings were so good and so intense that I forgot James was there and really that it was another woman doing this to me. In my mind she became an anonymous object, simply a sexual instrument and a vague figure. I forgot about hetero or bisexual, straight or gay. It was just sexual stimulation, nothing more and nothing less. I was getting excitement and pleasure from what was happening to my body; the source and gender mixture of that had become irrelevant.

There was a promise of so many sensations to come, so many different experiences and so many thrills for me. Nothing was said. I suppose it wasn't necessary as Gretta continued arousing me. She was so patient and considerate, taking her time, relaxing me, priming me, arousing me and getting me ready for full sex, I suppose. From a 'having sex with another woman' point of view that was not necessary. I was now ready for it, I realised with a sanguineness I never thought I possessed. But then, she was my second lesbian lover and we'd had sex three or four times before this. With James lying next to us naked but spent, the situation between us, although far from new, took on a different perspective.

The physical aspects were not really a concern to me, although they seemed to be to Gretta. It was more my emotional reactions that were of concern to me. I couldn't help wondering just what James was getting from it. What did it say about our relationship and our sex life, both of which had become wonderful over the years? Was this the start of something, as the photography had been? Would it lead to him suggesting that we have more threesomes? Would it prompt me to go with other women more often? And first and foremost in my mind, would it end up with me having an affair or affairs with women? And screaming in my brain was, did this mean that I was, or was becoming, a lesbian? Obviously, I had no answers to such questions.

Lying on the bed naked, my body available to, and being made use of by, my beautiful female friend as my male lover looked on, was a surreal situation. It was such a massive turn on, not dissimilar to, but more extreme than what I got when posing, especially to a group, and I wanted more and more of it. But I was realising that despite my body being almost in a permanent state of orgasm although my mind wasn't, this was supposed to be a threesome. It wasn't all for me, but for us.

Gretta's hands which continued to caress my breasts, sending the most delicious feelings through me, brought my thinking back to the here and now. Her other hand was running up and down my back, brushing through my hair, caressing the back of my neck and slithering down onto my bottom. Then she softly ran her fingertips across my eyelids, eyelashes, cheeks and lips, similar to how Kate had so enthralled me. Her boobs were pressing into mine with our nipples crushed together, her hair rustling against my shoulder. I could smell her perfume and feel her warm breath on my ear. I lost all recognition of James being there and of any concern I had at doing this; I let myself slip totally into what she was doing.

I felt her pulling me backwards. She laid me on my back in the middle of the bed with my legs stretched out before me and sat beside me, forcing my arm around her so that the edge of my hand was against her hip. She looked down at me, a look of such care and tenderness on her face, and held my gaze as she gracefully cupped her own breast and squeezed it. Gazing intently into my eyes and arching her back, she was, in a way, offering her boobs to me. It was such a seminal moment and perhaps the incident that convinced me that I was indeed bisexual, if such a state exists. It certainly told me that I was a total admirer of women's bodies. As I stared at her, I became more and more aroused and relaxed at the same time, if that is not a contradiction in terms. I felt no issues at all as she took my breast in her hand again. She smiled as she saw the look of pleasure run across my face and she pinched the nipple harder. Her fingers started flittering around my body. They ran all around my breasts, under them and across them before sliding slowly down to my waist, touching my navel and squeezing gently on my hips. I felt as though I was in heaven, or at least on my way there!

Gretta was now leaning over me with her breasts dangling down towards my face. From that angle, they looked bigger and fuller than they really were. Her areola were darker, but not as round as mine and her nipples were very bloated and probably slightly more prominent - bigger I suppose - than mine. Her blonde hair, longer than mine, falling onto her breasts and framing her face made her look much prettier, perhaps even gorgeous. She had a slight smile on her face and her eyes were half closed as her hand slid slowly and softly further down my body. Ever moving, albeit slowly, she traced her fingers across my tummy and let them slip onto my mound before they moved away again, ran over my chest and brushed across each nipple before returning and going even further downwards.

I was now becoming very excited and was extremely aroused for she had been doing this for what must have been twenty minutes or so. Her hands were so knowing, gentle and arousing that their movements totally consumed my thoughts. Where they were, where they'd been and where they were going was all I could focus upon. I forgot the girl-on-girl thing, I forgot James, I forgot my reservations and doubts, and my rather loose, vows to myself. All that seemed irrelevant. All that mattered, now, were those wondrous fingers, those marvellous touches, those wonderfully stimulating caresses. My hand, that had been resting against her hip, was now stroking her skin which was so beautifully soft, almost like silk. Hers went further down and flittered up and down my thighs on the inner fleshy part, the most sensitive part. She knew exactly what to do, what I wanted her to do, and what would pleasure and further arouse me. They would slide upwards until I was full of anticipation, only to move away again just before they reached my pussy, which I knew full well was dripping wet with my female juices.

My head was lying back, so I couldn't see what she was doing or what she was about to do. So, when her fingers brushed lightly across my mound softly touching me right where my lips join at the front, my entire body bucked like a horse being broken in. With no hesitation or fumbling like most men, the tip of her finger immediately found the protuberance of my clitoris inside its shroud of pink, wet and sensitive flesh. She didn't rub it or pinch it. She didn't press down on it. No, her knowing fingers parted the hood covering it and brushed across the tip, sending shivers of such pleasure through me that I felt my bottom rise off the bed. Then they were gone, but they came back and then went again. She knew exactly what to do, when to do it, and what would excite and arouse me. All this time her lips were touching me on my head, cheeks, chin, forehead, eyelids and, of course, my lips. She was doing exactly what my body and mind needed to make me respond to her and to take me to ever increasing levels of amazing pleasure. And I was responding. Not dramatically, not very actively and not, really, all that evidently, but my hand had slid down and I was stroking and gripping the swell of flesh on her taut, pert bottom.