Jayne's World Pt. 25 Session 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gretta looked at me and whispered. "Jayne love, are you sure about this?"

Leaning my face forward so that my cheek brushed against James's, I kissed Gretta on the lips. It wasn't a deep or long, highly passionate kiss but one of meaning, knowing and loving, for at that moment naked on the bed with the three of us almost as one, I loved both of them. I whispered. "Yes, Gretta I am sure, very sure. I would love to see you and James making love. James?"

"Yes, ladies it would be my greatest pleasure if you are both ok with that, are you?"

I kissed him full on his mouth and probed inside it with my tongue as we both stroked his genitals. Breaking the kiss and looking him right in the eye as Gretta kissed me on my cheek I said quietly almost into her ear. "I want you and James to make love now darling, will you please?" I wasn't quite sure why I wanted that to happen, particularly as it hadn't been long since they had fucked, but right at that moment seeing my male lover making love to my female one seemed to be the most important thing in the world to me.

Her fingers gently caressed me as she replied, "I want to Jayne, I want him to fuck me." We looked into each other's eyes as she said that. My mind was registering the enormity and unconventionality of what we were doing and my body was reacting to the anticipation of what she was offering. I was aware, of course that they'd had sex earlier, but that was rushed and not really very intimate or affectionate or even planned. Now was different. Now we were a unit, a three-way sexual unit totally committed to each other. Last time we had been a series of duos, now we were simply a trio.

"You still want me to, don't you darling?" she said very croakily as my eyes took in her small breasts dangling just inches from my own larger and fuller, equally naked boobs. She put one of her hands on my forehead and running that through my hair as James snuggled up alongside me, she went on, "You still want me to have sex with James don't you Jay?"

As she said those words they crashed into my mind and made me feel terrible yet wonderful, guilty yet pleased and slightly demeaned yet excited. It took me a few moments to find my voice and say, "Yes Gretta, yes James please, go ahead, just don't forget me," was the rather lame and pitiful though genuine answer that came out from my mouth as my mind reeled from the confusing situation unfolding before me.

Lovingly and so considerately they both kissed me so that my mouth alternated between Gretta's soft feminine smoothness and the rugged maleness of Jame's light stubble as they both assured me that I wouldn't be forgotten or left out. Watching in utter amazement as James rolled on top of Gretta squashing her breasts and kissing her, I saw her legs opening and him sliding between them. She bent her legs at the knees, raising them a little, giving him more room. I watched speechless and so excited as my male lover prepared to fuck my female one or, as it suddenly came into my mind, my girlfriend. That made me think about the future and wonder just where this might go with Gretta. As I was pondering that, she reached out for me and gripping my hand she turned her face towards me and mouthed. "Kiss me Jayne, please kiss me."

We kissed and in some ways that seemed an even more outrageous act than the earlier climaxes, which James had watched, had been. Odd thinking I know, but kissing her was so personal, so intimate and so loving. But as her tongue delved into my mouth, and as I kissed her back with equal fervour, and as I felt him starting to fuck her, such thoughts were cast from my mind. They were replaced by strong thoughts about the three of us making love and how sexual satisfaction and the prospect of the ecstasy of another, maybe three-way, mutual orgasm filled my mind.

I felt so close to Gretta. Worryingly close, as I felt closer to her at that moment than I did to James. I couldn't help it, couldn't help thinking that and questioning just what was happening to me? Was I a latent lesbian? Had my mind and body been waiting for this, for this chance to express how they genuinely felt? Or was I just receiving another person into the lovely and loving pairing that James and I had discovered after over three years of what was until recently only a moderately satisfactory sexual relationship? Was this threesome, as the street language called it, really more of a sexual and emotional trinity, I wondered, lifting Gretta's hand and placing it on my breast. She smiled and blew a kiss as she squeezed it beautifully tenderly. And this time that did not feel wrong, in fact it felt so right, just as James sliding down a little so that his erection was between her opened thighs did not seem wrong. In fact, both seemed perfect.

'She's going to be fucked right now, he's going to fuck my bi lover,' I thought rather stupidly as he pressed his cock against her soaked vagina lips. "Are you ready, Gretta?" I whispered right in her ear, squeezing her hand enquiringly. "Are you ready for James to make love to you? Are you ready for him to fuck you Gretta?"

"Yes Jayne, oh yes I am," she breathed as I saw her reach down and take hold of his erection. Pulling gently on it, she placed the tip right against her blood-engorged, soaked lips.

I didn't know how I should feel, how could I? It was a totally new situation for me. But James looking at me and raising his eyebrows as he mouthed silently, "OK, Jay?" reassured me that things were all ok. He accentuated that by reaching out and placing his hand on my breast and squeezing it.

"Then James," I said quietly as Gretta and I both kissed him on the top of his head. "Why don't you fuck my new best friend?"

James smiled his gratitude and thanks, and we held each other's gazes as I saw him sliding into Gretta. It was an amazing and truly memorable sight as her body jerked, she gripped him tighter and let out a deep, long moan as he went up her. As he usually did when fucking me, once up her as far as he could go, he stopped to let her get used to being filled almost to overflowing. After a few seconds with him rigid and buried deep inside her, Gretta pulled her knees up and wrapped her legs around his waist then looked at me and smiling whispered, "He is quite a big boy isn't he Jayne?" That made me giggle and I couldn't resist reaching out taking her hand, kissing it and again placing it on my breast as I kissed her softly on the lips. At the same time, James reached out, slid his hand enquiringly down my stomach causing me to open my legs so he could find my drenched place again, rubbed my clit and kissed the side of my face as I stroked up and down his back and all over his butt cheeks. It was such a wonderful sensation to be having three-way-sex with my two lovers.

In such circumstances it wasn't at all surprising, given my extreme arousal and introduction to girl-on-girl sex that I started to orgasm again. But it wasn't like any climax I'd ever had before. Somehow, it took me halfway up the mountainside and found a plateau of feelings and sensations there that then carried me along without going further towards scaling the peak and reaching the crescendo. I drifted along that plane just beneath climaxing where my entire mind and body are so sensitised, but not totally sated. It was wonderful. It was a state I'd never experienced before, a place I hadn't visited, a journey I'd never taken. But I was now such a willing visitor, such an avid traveller and such an enthusiastic participant in this amazing adventure that I took to it like a duck takes to water.

In this wonderfully erotic, loving and tender mutual three-way embrace, boundaries became blurred and edges merged together. It was almost as if I lost the clarity to understand where my body ended and where his and hers began. It was as though we were becoming one mass of naked entwined, sexually aroused flesh with no separate entities; just one being. My arm had slipped around Gretta and I was cradling her face to my breasts. James stroked and fingered me as he surged slowly up and down in Gretta holding back from erupting with a sexual restraint the level of which I didn't know he possessed.

I saw that his hands were not just roaming over my body but were also caressing, stroking and squeezing hers as well. My hands had found the tender smoothness of her back and unconsciously had stroked it sliding up towards her shoulders and down to where the roundness of her bottom sank into the softness of the bed. His hand moved from my clit and vulva up to my breasts and squeezed and moulded their pliant, soft and sensitive flesh before returning to my almost lewdly spread thighs. He turned his head so that his mouth could reach my hardened, aching nipples and with a wantonly slurping sound he took them into his mouth the sucking, licking and chewing on the pink tips sending incredible feelings through me.

Gretta's fingers slid down from my chin, slowly but purposefully. With her other hand she turned my face so our eyes met as her fingers went further downwards. As we looked deeply into each other's eyes so they continued moving. Continued on a path to a destination of which we were both now aware. Her eyes looking to mine for a signal I guessed. A red light or a green one? A sign from me that implied no or one that said yes. The merest shake of my head or a look in my eyes that indicated my disagreement would, I knew, mean that they would retreat from the start of the swell of my right breast that they were now lightly touching. But the nodding of my head the look of agreement in them or even, I assumed, the closing of them would tell her that her fingers would be welcome guests on that aching mound that so badly cried out for more attention. I smiled, I nodded and slowly closed my eyes. And then those wonderful fingers moved up the slope. They slid onto the higher parts, they moved towards the peak of those mounds. Eyes closed, I felt my friend caress my breasts, fondle them and touch and then pinch my nipples so delightfully. I opened my eyes and hers were still looking at me. We looked into each other's eyes as smiles slowly spread across our faces.

"Oh Jayne," she sighed.

"Oh Gretta," I groaned back still slightly smiling as I felt her cup the fullness of my breast in her hand as if, for some reason, weighing it. I closed my eyes again simply letting the feelings of what she and James were doing wash over me.

I guess that was the final barrier. The last hurdle to what was a wonderfully spontaneous act of erotic tenderness, for that was how I viewed what we doing. It wasn't lesbianism or even bisexuality, it wasn't what some would consider a sexually deviant threesome. It was more, much, much more than that. It seemed so natural, normal and perfect; an act of sheer tender indulgence. It was a joining together of three loving friends. It was a trinity of sexual union.

But of course, the languid lovemaking couldn't continue for ever. Naturally our sensitive bodies demanded more, they wanted to go further, push the boundaries out and start the final ascent to the peak of the mountain of orgasm.

James held my breast as I watched with fascinated intensity my friend's face moved towards it. As if watching a particularly well- made erotic movie I saw her lips open. It was as if he was offering her my breasts, but in this situation of near perfect sexual harmony they were not my breasts. They were our breasts. They were James's, Gretta's and my breasts. I saw her face descend and I saw my nipple vanish inside her pink lips. I then felt the exquisite sensation of my new bestie sucking my nipple at the same time as my older lover started thrusting in and out of her with a little more urgency.

Gretta moved so that her neck was bent and her head was at almost ninety degrees to her shoulders. She had her face on my chest as she now totally unashamedly made oral love to my breasts. As her mouth, teeth, lips and hand stimulated every nerve end in my breasts and nipples and as James' cock did so many things to her, so I found that my hand slid further down and around her body. So, touching her most private and feminine place became important to me. I wanted to touch her and to touch her intimately. As I neared doing that so the slight pounding in my chest increased and became like a drumbeat as my fingers touched her. As were her fingers leaving my breast and now, with little hesitation, sliding under me and fumbling between my bottom and the bed. As was the desire that she created in me. I realised I wanted her to touch me and that I wanted to touch her. I moved my bottom a little so that she had more room and then my entire body shuddered as her fingers touched the lips of my vagina that were now aching to be filled. Gretta moved her bottom which my hand was caressing. She moved it in a suggestive and inviting way. In a way that opened her up and in a way that clearly indicated what she wanted me to do.

Almost at the same time as she touched the back of the lips of my vagina so mine found the swollen, velvety wetness of hers. My heart pounded as I ran my fingers along them, replicating the movements that she'd recently done on mine and which had pleasured me so much in the past. But of course, unlike mine her vagina, or cunt as I was thinking of it, was occupied. Yes, it was occupied because James' cock was in it, filling it almost to over flowing.

But it all got too much for us. James had been in Gretta for quite some time and understandably he could not wait. Gretta had been slowly building up to making love to him and me, and both of them had been caressing me very intimately for what seemed an age. And now we really were as one emotionally for we each needed, almost desperately it seemed, to gain the release from the sexual torment that extreme arousal creates.

"Oh, fuck me James," I heard Gretta gasping, "Please fuck me now and make me cum, I can't wait."

"Yes, James fuck her," I sighed as I felt hers or his or both of their fingers slipping just inside me.

"Oh God yes, yes," he moaned as he started thrusting harder and harder at her and pushing his fingers deeper into me as he managed to fuck both of us at the same time. It was glorious and I started to cum. I started to lose conscious and logical thought as the sensations roaring through my body distorted my mind. I went into that state of such arousal and sexual extremity that I might just as well have been unconscious. I lost all sense and meaning and had no idea whatsoever about what I was doing and what I was saying. My body became a receptacle for them to pleasure. My breasts were mounds for them to adore and my cunt became the focus of everything. Of James's cock. Of Gretta's fingers and of my feelings. I orgasmed very heavily indeed. It wasn't until those feelings subsided a little that I felt the wetness of Gretta clamped firmly around my fingers and I then realised they were buried deeply inside her along with James's erection. She was grunting and clasping her thighs around my hand.

"Oh, oh, oh James. Oh yes, yes Jayne, yes," she moaned as her fingers dug deeply into my breast. The three of us were a pile of naked thrusting, convulsing flesh as we all climaxed together. I felt James's cock throb and pump his semen into Gretta as we had the most mutual of three-way orgasms.

I woke the next morning alongside James as usual. However, it took me a moment or two to realise that someone else was in the bed with us and that flicked my mind back to last night. My first thought was had it really happened? Maybe it had been a dream? But I knew that it hadn't been and that indeed last night I had made love to my new female best friend as my male lover had fucked her. To cap it all and as the icing on the cake of a most memorable evening we had slept together making love again just before dozing off.