All Comments on 'Jay's Loelife Ch. 06'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If I were Loren, I’d ditch Jay for the “shirtless” judgment and his need to change me to fit within that judgment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is Jay settling? It’s clear that Loren isn’t what Jay has envisioned for his husband - maybe quite the opposite. It’s not just the secret life and all the near-naked pictures, but also the lack of priority and disrespect/disappointment of sending a text to cover a serious topic instead of having a face to face conversation. And is Jay the life Loe wants? He doesn’t want his lifestyle, his morals/values, his neighborhood BBQs. I’m eager to see where this goes because these two seem very mismatched - except that they are both smoking hot, but there has not even been any sex yet between them.

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

“Smugging” is going directly on my favorite word list with “Choreplay”. Brilliant! Fascinating to see the man himself draw a distinction between Loren and Loe. To be wooed by Jay is a powerful, patient, uh, frustrating thing. Hail the Queen of the slow burn, Mrsgnomie!

BlowPopJBlowPopJabout 2 years ago

Oh ok Jay is being a real sweetheart. Definitely didn't quite expect this when I read the glimpses of him in Boss Nanny, but I love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am so in love with these guys. Amazing how you pull me in until I feel them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

While I appreciate that Jay is trying to take it slow and making sure Loe is ready for commitment, he's also a prude who is basically shaming loe for being comfortable in his body. It's a real turn off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really don’t think Jay is a prude. I suspect he knew that he had a nice body long ago and knew the pressure the NFL and more so it’s sponsors would just expect him to be nearly naked often. Congruent with the same phrase Loe used…“sex sells.” Loe has finally been made to be the pursuer and finally he’s getting vested now in a/this relationship. His changes are becoming and I think morphing from doing them for Jay to the both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wonder if the drama will be caused on what is discussed this chapter but on a greater scale, because I can see "well, look at you making me your idea of a perfect husband because you just don't want to accept my actual state" of some sorts.

Jay is...I'm not sure how to put it. Definitely a great character, seems like the ideal guy to have if you want a committed relationship, but he's dealing with risky territory with the "I don't like it when you do that" talk. Don't get me wrong, a healthy relationship should allow for this kind of talk, but I wonder if he's going to be the one that goes a bit too far while he's at it. The "my future husband" remark would get a "whoa, don't get too hasty about that before you even get to know me" from me.

Anons 7 months ago,

Imagine wanting to break up and hating on Jay when he literally did that conversation about using your body for views with a friendly heart-to-heart approach. You two are that sensitive that you twisted his words to "ew, shaming my body" when it just proves you are that insecure and wanting to be the one that rails the relationship with no compromise on your partners. Not to mention that this is the first time that came up, and he gives a justified reason on his views regarding that matter. If you want to step out when nothing in that conversation consists of name calling and other things provokes a fight, maybe you should fix yourselves first because you are acting exactly like Donovan in Three Strikes, being narcissistic and assumes crazily without having a proper talk with others involved in the conversation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous