Jay's Loelife Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laugh.

With my arms wrapped around his waist, I lean back so I can look at him. He is seriously gorgeous. All man. And his dark, heated features drive me wild. "Don't post a selfie right now," I tell him.

"Why not?"

"Because no one needs to see you look this insanely gorgeous."

He shifts and I feel his hardness pressed against my leg. "You mean you don't want anyone else to see me horned up."

I groan inwardly. "I definitely don't want that." I kiss him. Not doing so would be a crime. When we come up for air, I stare at him some more. "Is there anything else I need to know about you?"

"Like my dick size?" He asks with the cocky smirk I've come to adore. "That's more of a discovery quest kind of a thing, but I'm happy to be your tour guide."

I laugh. "Do you always ruin moments with sexual innuendos?"

"I've only ever been with people who were after one thing and my comments got us where we needed to go."

I must make a face that screams 'I don't want to know about all the sex you've had' because Loren laughs and pulls me in for a hug and then kisses my face. "It will do you well to remember that I show up fully clothed to my job now. I've never done that before, not for anyone. Just you."

I let out a breath and cup his face. "I really appreciate that."

He kisses me again. "I am proud of what I do and I'd like to share it with you."

"Can you show me without me seeing all your old photos? It will do bad things for my mental health."

"How long until you'll be able to handle seeing those photos?" he asks.

"Once I see all the stuff in person."

He raises his brow suggestively and I already know what he's going to say...

"We can work on that right now. With my help, I could have you ready to see the pictures by the end of the night."

Yep. Exactly what I thought. As tempting as the offer is, we're not quite there. I shake my head.

"Why not," he whines. "None of the other guys were nearly this difficult."

"And that's exactly why we're not doing it. This will be different. I'm going to do right by you."

"This is why I don't date." He groans rather pathetically, like a child who wants three cookies not two.

"How's that going for you?"

"Well, we're still fully dressed so...fucking terribly."

The garbage bag is all but forgotten as I walk backwards, pulling him with me, out of the kitchen and to the living room. "We could sit on the couch and make out all night?"

"Are you going to stick your hand down my pants?"

I shake my head.

"Rub me through my pants?"

Side-eye this time. Nope.

He groans. "You're going to make me leave here tonight with blue balls, aren't you?"

Bingo.

He throws his head back and groans. "Dating is the fucking worst."

Well, he doesn't seem to hate the three hours we spend on the couch with his tongue in my mouth or the hour we spend by his car before he leaves.

When he finally pulls away, he adjusts himself. His jeans hide nothing. Nothing. "You know I have to drive an hour home."

"There is a solution to that," I tell him.

His brow rises and his eyes light up. "Sleep over?"

"No," I laugh. "But I could come to your house..."

Loren makes a face like it's not the worst idea. "Now you know what I do. It won't be weird if you come over and there are cameras all over."

"Yes, that would have raised some questions before," I laugh. The visual is hilarious. "I do want to see you in action, though. I want to watch you in front of the camera."

"Okay," he says with a big smile. "It's a date."

Copyright © 2022 Mrsgnomie; All Rights Reserved.

12