All Comments on 'Jay's Loelife Ch. 08'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029about 2 years ago

Things going too fast and too smooth... We all know it's not going according to plan, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loren seems to be opening up a bit - not a lot but some. I don’t like having Sven in this story - Jay may not mind that he’s around but I can’t stand it. If my boyfriend had a past (recent) fuck-buddy that worked very closely with him everyday, was very flirty, and still had some residual interest (which I think Sven does), I wouldn’t be happy at all about it. And Loren’s resistance to have real conversations with Jay, about reals feelings, concerns, fears, etc is still a big issue. Hoping things get better/closer with these two - and I don’t just mean when they start having sex.

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

Slow and steady. Boyfriends. Love it!

ninaknowsallninaknowsallabout 2 years ago

You’re killing us here LOL but I love how these characters have progressed. I love it, great job. Now please let the sex be hot hot hot

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieabout 2 years agoAuthor

The next chapter is emotionally HOT HOT HOT (not in a sexy way) but chapter 10 is actually HOT HOT HOT! You’ll see

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

IAhhhh. Boyfriends. I am content

BaladeerBaladeerabout 2 years ago

I am utterly enthralled

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon 7 months ago,

Hating on Sven this early in the series seems like too hasty. The only reason he's being flirty with Jay is because the "relationship" itself is still a developing project that doesn't seem to be at a state where both Jay and Loren are fine making it known to the public.

Not to mention that Jay doesn't seem to be the type to cheat, and Sven has not done anything truly antagonistic at this point in time. Also, we got other stories where there is that character the protag had sex with but it never progresses any further, and they seem to be a good friend that just likes to flirt but no actually going through with it.

We'll have to see a bit further before wanting a character out of the story this early on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous