All Comments on 'Jay's Loelife Ch. 25'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wish Loren would change his mind on the baby

BaladeerBaladeeralmost 2 years ago

Perfectly insightful.

"I'm not handing him over, I'm handing him back"

You gave me a view of the thoughts of a surrogate that I've not really understood. Thank you.

carmelcookeecarmelcookeealmost 2 years ago

Awww…. Loved it 😍 i

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

MB made my eyes leak!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So much time passes in this chapter. I mean we covered several years here - it seems. Both brothers have gotten married, Jay is now retired from football, Seamus and Matt are married and now about to have a second kid! Yet, still no progress at all on Loe reuniting with Lars or Jay and his brothers having a heart to heart with his parents? And the gap between what Loe wants in life and what Jay wants is still as wide as ever.

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Those things don’t always happen as quickly as you want. Not IRL. And that’s ok. The timing will be right when it happens

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon 4 months ago,

Just be patient about it, guys. It gets stale asking about progress in every chapter, and in fact, the definition of "progress" seems lost on you two.

Isn't it considered progress already with how Loren reacted with Aiden and Carson? First time with Aiden, he seems way more frustrated and trying to get away from Aiden. With this situation with Carson, it feels more like pouting when you are doing anything. You complain at times but still focused at it and potentially enjoy it. People still complain even when they enjoyed it. Loren is still uncomfortable, but you can see a lot more improvement with how much he's prepared on catching up with the surrogate situation. Maybe lower your expectations because you don't seem like you're asking for progress, you folks seem to ask for the endgame immediately instead.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous