All Comments on 'Jay's Loelife Ch. 29'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mrsgnomie I love everything you write, but this series is by far my favourite, I love these beautiful boys so much! And I am absolutely LIVING for these regular chapters!

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Anon: aww, thank you. This story was a labor of love and one of my favorites also.

I’m so glad you’re enjoying it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I may cry. Loren does have a soul.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loe seems so fucking clueless, still, throughout this chapter. When he insists Jay will be at the airport, he illustrates how he doesn’t fathom the magnitude of their argument. His big expensive gestures show that he has no idea how to honestly express himself to Jay and what Jay really needs from him. Weeks go by and he still falters. He is so stunted emotionally that he’s incapable of realizing what has been right in front of him for 4 years - and he’s neglected and undervalued Jay’s real needs nearly the entire time. While it appears they may be creeping toward a reconciliation, it’s going to take a complete emotional overhaul before these two are even close to having a healthy, mutually happy union. And Jay needs to protect his heart - coming back to Loe prematurely or settling for less is not what Jay truly needs.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

"You came here with a bandaid, not a first aid kit." Truth hurts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And you better get things right Loren!!!!! I can’t bare see Jay in pain

sm1982sm1982almost 2 years ago

Even though we know how the story will end it’s still a wonder of “Will they or won’t they”? Lol great work once again @Mrsgnomie 🫰🏾🫰🏾

carmelcookeecarmelcookeealmost 2 years ago

I love this series !!!! Loren needs to face the music. He’s not going backwards he’s moving forward with Jay and that’s a great thing ….

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon 4 months ago with a mission to hate Lowen no matter what,

Clueless is not the right word for it. It's just his habit of denying things while actually knowing what is going on in his mind. It's like when you are doing things in your comfort zone for a long time and you know in your guts that some change has to happen but you would have this feeling of "the stuff I have now work just fine though."

Learn to properly read the series and analyze each characters before going all gung ho with your Loren anti-fan project. Not exactly siding with Loren, but this conflict is basically showing us Loren's struggles on tearing up his walls in a faster pace. That's why we are referenced with the actions he did in the previous chapters: being too passive thinking that Jay will be there, then trying to use physical attention, using gifts to appease the problem, to just "go with what the other side demands, while still not 100% on board with it."

Regardless of how it ends though, Loren and Jay might need a bit more heart-to-heart conversations, or even a couple of visits to the therapist, especially if the relationship continues. I expect there to be relapses on Loren's end since it's not a simple "let's drop this act and the world will be all fine and dandy" situation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous