All Comments on 'Jay's Loelife Ch. 33'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
RikAlAdRikAlAdalmost 2 years ago

I adored it. Pure and simple. Thank you so much.

BlowPopJBlowPopJalmost 2 years ago

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the ending!

MbvaughnMbvaughnalmost 2 years ago

I have fully enjoyed this story from beginning to end! I’m also looking forward to what is next.

I appreciate the ways you were able to expand the story and allow each character to develop.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Little disappointed with the final chapter.You have a great writing style but in the final chapter seams you put 3-4 irrelevant between them, scenes, in a harry to end the chapter without integrate the storyline.I respect very much the writer that wants to earn something from his writing, but the fact you already publish this story in this site and now appears that withholding pieces of the storyline in order to publish them in another site, believe leaves a not so pleasant feeling to readers.Maybe an independent chapter with Jay's explanations about his investigations for Loe's parents can fix it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please I cant wait to read the epilog...please post it here

carmelcookeecarmelcookeealmost 2 years ago

Freaking 10/10. I laughed in the beginning and felt teary eyed in the end. This was a great read. Thank you !!!!!

bittersweetoptimismbittersweetoptimismalmost 2 years ago

Amazing incredible lovely 100/10 flawless oh my GOD. This is such an amazing ending for such an amazing story. Such a ride!! I will probably be rereading this for all it’s worth for years. Or at least my favorite parts, this thing was LONG, and there’s so much happening throughout all of it. I think I need like. A character directory or family tree or something to keep track of all these characters. I thought I was keeping fairly good track of everything, rereading previous chapters before moving on and stuff, bit JEEZ I was not ready for this epilogue. Several times I had to wrack my brain to try and remember who someone was. I would love to read some more continuation, though! I can’t wait to see more from you. When you say you’re going to be using an exclusive site, does that mean you won’t be posting ANYTHING else here? Or just not the extended epilogue? Love your work!! Keep it up!! :)

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 2 years agoAuthor

I will continue to post stories here! But this extended epilogue was only written because of the community feedback from the other site, that’s why it will only be posted there. There are a few other stories that will likely only be posted there, but most everything will be shared here as well!!

3ringmaster3ringmasteralmost 2 years ago

Absolutely love love love this story. I read it on the other site and would like to respond to "Anonymous'" comment about supposedly "withholding" pieces of the story. As a frequent commenter on the other site, I can attest firsthand that the idea for the epilogue came directly from HER (MRSgnomie is indicative of her gender btw) loyal readers on that site. I don't blame her a bit for posting it there. The feedback from that site was overwhelmingly positive.

So, kudos mrsgnomie for a job well done. And to you "Anonymous" go crawl back under the dark rock from whence you came. Maybe if you crawled out into the sun once in a while it would brighten your day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoy the family related parts of the story, but the sex negative attitude really gets to me and ruins it for me. No sex for a whole year??? Why do you do that? Do sex and touch spoil the sanctity of their relationship? Jay calls it "values". Then why write gay literotica? I just don't get it....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the story!!!Can't wait for the next one...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What is the other site the author is posted on?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m a member on the other site, if you google Jay’s Loelife it will be the first thing that pops up. I will give it to them, if you sign up and ‘follow’ the author, you’ll get email updates as soon as they post new stories or chapters. I like not having to check every day! It’s smart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the way you brought this full circle for their love story. They both changed some and compromised to a place where they have a wonderful marriage. It was a pleasure to read all 33 chapters. I look forward to reading the extended epilogue. Thanks!!

sm1982sm1982almost 2 years ago

And they lived HEA. My first love of your writing was Still You Want Me. Jay’s Loelife has taken over that spot! You best believe I will be reaching out to you for the extended epilogue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So the wedding will be filmed, including Lars and posted like everything is...yet no mentions anywhere of how Loren handled his followers reactions when Lars just came out of nowhere.. His equally hot twin brother appears when nothing has ever been mentioned about him in what almost 15ish years and no explanations are given as to how the world reacted...Come on...this is like something majorly epic that happened..Like Tommy Lee breaking the internet the other day with his naked full frontal pic..

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieover 1 year agoAuthor

Wait, Tommy Lee broke the internet? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best written stories I have read in this site.

Have you set a date for the posting of the extended epilogue?

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieover 1 year agoAuthor

I’m half way or so done, but like all my stories, I won’t post u til it’s complete. It’s around 25k total, so 5-6 chapters. I have an ETA in my head but I don’t want to say it aloud because then it will stress me out!

LordkalvenLordkalvenover 1 year ago

Love this set of stories. I have tried to send the request to be able to read the afterlife of loelife and the email kicked back. Please inform me on this thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yay! I’ve now read all of your stories on here. I’m so sad that’s I’m done, but I’ll definitely reach out to your email address for more of Jay/Loe. Thank you for this wonderful journey - what a gift.

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieover 1 year agoAuthor

Can’t wait! I finished up the bonus chapters. They’re being edited now and will start posting in 2 weeks!

Richian28Richian28over 1 year ago

I absolutely loved this story and character's.

Can't wait to read the extended epilogue to this.❤️

.

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 1 year ago

Have absolutely loved this story from start to finish

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

awesome story :)

Kabba118Kabba11810 months ago

First, praise to the author for once again captivating my attention. And this is my favorite story by you. Hands down. Thank you for once again gracing us with your talented pen and creative mind.

I'm a big fan of opposites attract and these two are opposites. I understood all the comments that kept saying "these two should not be together." Because they shouldn't. They wanted different things. Their goals were not aligned at all. Their career choices stumped each other. And yet, they are together, happily ever after. I love Jay. He handled Loren so well from start to finish. He knew when to put on the pressure and when to back off and force Loren to get his shit together. Perfection. I also loved that it showed Jay as a flawed human with a flawed family. Everything isn't as it seems.

I love Loe. I have to admit that the story itself (leaving one twin behind and not the other) was (is) still unbelievable to me. We still didnt get the *why* that happened, which just made it more confusing. However, his reactions to things, his fear of abandonment, him pushing people away that tried to get close to him, running from his feelings, all that is Spot. On. Loe made Jay slow down and just enjoy the relationship. Jay made Loe grow up and want to actually be in a relationship and do relationship things. I loved it. And I love them. ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

awesome story!!! the whole time I was reading this, I kept picturing JJ Watt as Jay. Was that who you were picturing also when you wrote this?

MrsgnomieMrsgnomie10 months agoAuthor

100% JJ Watt lol

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow, loved it! Thank you for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

hi ive been reading though this story ,jay loren, r u going to be adding there follow up on this site ? i have to say with all my heart this is one of thee best stories ive ever read ,fantastic ,i dont comment much ,but this book is brilliant ,thanks for sharing ,please continue writing ,the world is a better place with your stories in it, thank you ,jonathan from england xxxxxx

Astro_LogicAstro_Logic26 days ago

Absolutely amazing story all the way through! This is hands down one of my favorite stories. I can’t wait to read more from you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrsgnomie@Mrsgnomie
Just writing stories a few people want to read.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES