Jazmin - Guess Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jazmin is on the sunbed and her bottom is at the edge of the bed as if she's ready to go, but she has a yellow towel over her sex.

This is a side of our clients I should never see. But here we are. There's some mad extortion shit going down right now. It's a mess I need to get myself out of because I need to protect the salon. (Yea, right.)

But my heart wants to please Jazmin. It's like a mission to me. That's how I'm a giver and a pleaser of girls. It sounds juvenile, but that's how I am with women. I live to please and love them. I'll give all until there's nothing left of me. (Michelle knew this about me)

I slowly walk into room 9 and Jazmin is lying back on the bed. Her caramel thighs are spread and the little yellow towel is draped between her legs.

She looks really beautiful and vulnerable. Here is a girl who's a business person and is the sole architect of this unique sexual predicament.

"I'm ashamed about how you'll feel when you see me."

"It's nothing I haven't seen before, Jaz."

"But maybe I'm not as pretty and prim as girls you know."

"Breathe, Jaz. I'm here to bring you joy for a few minutes if you still want it. The way you look has nothing to do with how happy you'll be."

"What if I have an ugly sex? No man will want that."

"Okay. Breathe. There's no such thing as that. That's just how you're made and it doesn't matter. All women are different and all beautiful. There are no ugly girl parts! Men love them all and are just happy to spend time with you."

"Okay. I'm so stupid."

"No. You're a lovely woman. You're learning things about yourself right now."

"Okay... So what now...?

Jazmin was sitting on the edge of the sunbed. She was dressed from the waist up like I told her. I saw her skirt folded on the table and her panties folded on her skirt. (My eyes dart back and forth to consume the memory) I could see she had taken a towel from the sink outside the room and put it under herself as a little cushion. She also had another towel in her lap covering herself. But I couldn't see anything. At this moment, we're all business and nerves.

"Okay, Charles... So I'm scared. Thank you for turning the music back on. Shall we get to it?" She started to cry a little bit.

"Aww Jaz... You don't have to do this. You can go home right now. I mean it." (I'm actually tearing up) She's completely covered by the towel but her skirt and panties are off and she's only covered by a little hand towel.

This has to be incredibly difficult for her. Gone is the cocky woman I met a few weeks ago.

"I'm scared Charles, but I'm excited and I'm thinking I'm ready for the thing you do."

"Okay. Time for the thing you asked for Jazmin."

"Wait."

"Yes... love?"

"I'm afraid to look upon you when you perform this act upon me."

"Well... look away, dear. Because it'll be magical and you don't need to see it to feel it."

"Wait."

"What dear?"

"What if you wear a blindfold so you don't have to look upon me. Then you won't see my sex."

"I need to see what I'm doing, Jaz. I can't please you blindly. It's impossible. I need to see what I'm doing."

(Total bold-faced life. I can totally eat a sweet box with zero vision. I've done it since the 70's in the dark.)

"Okay, what if I wear a blindfold so I only feel it and never see it?"

"That's up to you Jaz."

"I want that. Let me only feel the tactile. I want to see nothing."

"Are you sure?"

"I am."

"Okay. I'll be right back."

I hate this interruption, but I have to do what must be done, and I go to room 5 and grab a tie I left hanging in there from my old corporate days.

I return to room 9 with my nervous girl.

"Ready? I have this." I hold the black and red tie my daughter gave me for my birthday years ago.

"Mm, hmm" she murmurs to me... accepting the inevitable of her twisted wish.

"You okay?"

"Yes. I'm ready."

"Everything's fine. You're almost there, Jazmin." I say as I tie the fabric over her eyes covering her vision from what I'm about to do to her.

This act has just heightened the experience for me. More control.

Now we have a perfectly beautiful 24-year-old girl blindfolded on a sunbed with her pants off and her legs spread prepared for the inevitable.

"Are you okay, Jaz?"

"Yes. It's better this way. If I can't see I will be less ashamed."

"Do you feel safe?"

"I do. I trust you. I just want the feeling more than the fear I'm feeling now."

"That's good Jazmin. Just breathe. It's going to be nice."

I step back for a moment. Here is a young Persian beauty that was going to blackmail me because of something she saw, and now has turned it into a secret desire. I'm in a classic predicament here.

She's gorgeous and sitting in bed 9. No pants on. Legs spread and now blindfolded for the taking. This is beyond anything I could have imagined happening in my life. But I want to do it. Jazmin is ready. She wants me to perform. I'm a pleaser and a giver and I'm used to this with whoever I'm with.

I have to do this.

Kita's face appears in my mind. Giggling and squealing. I push her vision aside.

We've reached critical mass.

I just need to drop to my knees and do what I'm good at.

I feel a twinge of guilt.

I push it away.

"Okay, Charles." She is breathing heavily and my lovely girl leans back and spreads her legs wider.

"Help me."

"Okay, Jazmin."

I slowly pull the towel away to reveal the beauty we are both about to receive.

"I kind of like being blindfolded, Charles. It adds to the excitement. I feel bad but I trust you. This is a new feeling for me."

"You're safe Jazmin. We're almost home."

I love this crazy sex project. What once started as a sexual blackmail/extortion plot has transformed into a sweet virgin extraction program. I have nothing to worry about. I'm good at gently relieving girls of their virginities, but this is simply an oral pleasuring session and I'm the king of that. My girlfriend Cherie adores my oral offerings and I've practiced my entire life to become a pro at pleasuring the ladies down under.

Any man that hasn't mastered the art of pleasing a women in this way should be ashamed and get some schooling. Because giving quality oral sex to a woman is paramount to being in a relationship with her.

You have to be able to do it and do it well.

Come on guys. Learn that shit and do it. I'll blog lessons if you don't get it.

My girlfriend is 28 and I know how to light her candle. I've been able to do this since I was 16. Figure it out. Do research. Understand all of the parts of your girl's sex. It's not that hard. It's all about enthusiasm, education and desire.

Just kiss her deeply there and be passionate about her special private place and you'll be fine. Listen to her. If she's moaning. You're doing it right. Don't speed up or slow down. What you're doing is working, and just stay with her. You're almost there and just be consistent with her sexually. Women like that in sex and life with their men.

I'm here in this odd situation with this beautiful confused lady. As odd as this situation is, I've been in so many that have been insane compared to this one.

All this girl wants is to feel something, and she is scared to death.

She saw an opportunity to take something and then when it came to collect she was almost too terrified to redeem her bounty. I'm feeding off this energy now and see that I have a lovely woman blindfolded in a sun bed and begging for satisfaction.

Jazmin feels safe but is still frightened of the stage she's set for herself. I was terrified at the onset of this transaction but now I am empowered by the idea of what Jazmin has proposed and ready to go.

"Are you there?"

"Yes. Are you ready Jasmine?"

I'm going to remove the towel."

"Okay."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, Charles."

I hate how Jazmin keeps using my name because it implicates me in this magnificent deed.

I drop to my knees before her. I slowly remove the yellow towel from Jazmin's crotch.

I hear her breath hiss from fear at her reveal.

I drop the towel to the floor. I look upon her for the first time.

Jazmin is my favorite naked girl from the 70's. Her vulva is covered in black, crisp curls that are absolutely exquisite. It's not even that curly, it's a lovely tangle of magical raven strands that scream sex to me. I catch a whiff of a slight musky scent. It's lovely, unique and exotic. Her plump rose colored vulva beneath it calls to be kissed.

I come from an age when women had hair on their bodies below their eyebrows.

Her pubis is perfect to me.

"I'm sorry. I don't look like girls of today."

"Jaz... You're perfect."

I kissed her sleek caramel thighs and loved being with her. I lingered on each leg for myself but to prolong her agony. I teased her pussy as much as I could before I actually began to stimulate her. The moment my lips made contact with her vulva, Jazmin sucked in her breath. I licked her inner labia and ran my tongue along the sides of them and over the hood of her already distended clitoris. Her labia minora were grey in color and then became a bright pink further inside her vagina, much like my girlfriend Cherie's. I sucked on her inner labia and licked them simultaneously. I licked up and down her now sopping slit and dipped my writhing tongue inside her sweet vagina. I loved the feeling of burrowing through her lovely bushy nest of pubic hair.

Jazmin is moaning and her sighs are music to my ears. I run my fingers gently through her luxurious black bush, and start sucking on her rather large clitoris. I flick it with my tongue to bring forth her very first orgasm. Just a nice steady rhythm.

"Oh...Oh...Oh my...Ohhhhhhhhh!!"

Jazmin's body shudders with ecstasy as the waves of pleasure wash over her beautiful body. She clasps my head between her supple thighs and I just keep my tongue busy on her pink parts. Jazmin squealed with delight. When she came I was sprayed in the face and mouth with her slippery juice.

She slumped backward onto the sunbed in exhaustion. Beads of sweat glistened on her forehead. Her ripe mouth pouting in short breaths.

I then returned the hand towel to cover her.

"Oh my... That felt wonderful! I've never felt that magical feeling, ever!"

"Congratulations on your first orgasm, Jazmin."

She pulled the blindfold from her lovely visage.

She clutched the towel blinking her eyes with a grin on her face and a new twinkle in her eye. "Is that what that was? It was an incredible feeling! Wait... Did I pee on you?"

"No! You're what's called a squirter. Apparently when you experience an orgasm a small amount of liquid is ejected from your urethrea."

"I felt something happen. Is that normal?"

"Perfectly normal. I'm going to let you get dressed. You did great, Jaz."

"Oh my god... that felt Soooo Gooood!

"Unless you need a cuddle, I'll let you gather yourself."

I smiled and left the room, closing the door behind me.

For a moment, I almost imperceptibly saw a slight look of abandonment on her face.

I went back up to the counter and thought about what just happened.

That was fantastic. I loved doing my favorite thing to a girl I really like.

I can only pray that it doesn't get weird. I don't think she's going to say anything.

After a few minutes, The door to room 9 opens and Jazmin begins to walk up the hallway towards me. I see her in my peripheral but don't look up from the computer on the counter. I just felt that it would be wrong to look at her as she approached. I don't know what's going on in her head at this point.

"Thank you, Charles. You have brought me a new joy in my life. A joy I have never experienced before. I now know how that girl Kita feels. I have shared in that joy and a special gift."

"I'm happy I could help you Jaz. I'm glad it went as well as it did."

"Is Kita your girlfriend?"

"No. She's a student at Drexel I became close with her from coming here."

"Do you always do that with her?"

"No. That was a one-time thing. We dated a little bit, but she's a sweet, confused girl. I hadn't seen or heard from her for a month while she was on winter break. She came back and it was a moment of passion and we slipped."

"She's cute and fit but I don't understand why a Chinese girl would want to be so tan all of the time and dye her hair blonde. It all seems unnatural."

"I agree, Jaz, and between you and me, it's pretty obvious she tans too much. But I shouldn't talk about other clients based on what just happened between us."

"You can never speak of it."

"I'm a vault of secrets, Jazmin."

"That's good, Charles. Because you must be silent in regard to what we did."

"Not a word. Ever. To anyone. I promise."

"Thank you. Although it was beyond anything I could have imagined, I need to ensure your discretion."

"Never happened."

I'm good at this. I've kept secrets for decades. My father taught me well.

"So you're not in love with this girl, Kita?"

"No. I just focused on her because she was so enthusiastic about tanning and that's what we did here. She's the perfect client. Tan and cute."

"Did things ever go further than what I saw?"

"No. That was a celebratory slip. (Bald-faced lie) I took her to lunch and dinner and there were kisses, but I always felt like I was trying to show her what dating should look like. She was always hanging out with these shitty boys. She spent hours here hanging out. I would counsel her on why these relationships didn't work."

"She sounds like a foolish girl."

"She is, but she's just young and lacking in experience. We've all been there Jaz."

"True." (She smiles and I feel the warm knowing of her reaction)

"Do you love her?"

"I had strong feelings for her because she's so adorable, cute, and Asian and she actually spent time with me. I liked taking her on dates and giving her presents. But, no... I don't love her."

"So she was like your sugar baby." (smiles)

"Yea. But she didn't even realize it while it was happening."

"That seems so selfish."

"Yea, but she's so young she didn't realize. She was basically being treated awfully by these losers and she keeps coming back for more. I counsel her but she keeps making the same mistakes over and over like every young person. But the sad part is, she never realizes that everything I did for her is exactly what a boy should do to court her. Completely blew it. She never got it. Just young foolish behavior."

"Just young girls. Are you bitter?"

"Not in the slightest, because to be honest with you Jazmin, I don't really care anymore. I just enjoy the attention and the company all of these girls."

"But doesn't that leave you with an emptiness that these girls never fulfill your heart?"

"At my age, I just love the attention. I get my energy from people and have cut all of the crazy people from my life, so it's simple and I just enjoy their company."

(Jaz doesn't know that I have an amazing girlfriend and that I am just doing all of this for the blog)

"Well, I hope I don't end up as one of the crazies in your life, Charles."

"That'll never happen, Jazmin. You're a lovely woman and hopefully, I won't be arrested."

She laughs. "How could I ever imprison a man that has shown me the way to myself?"

A few weeks passed and I hadn't seen or heard from Jaz in a while. The time we spent together was so scorching I somehow felt she'd come back in.

But maybe our one encounter was all that it should be. One girl's initiation to her sexual identity and that was it. I've lived a long and colorful life. Things are great for me now and I don't really care where the dice fall anymore because I control every throw.

What happened between Jaz and me was absolutely amazing and I hope she's okay with it mentally. Because that shit can kick in later and ruin your life.

What we did is controlled and weird. I've sacrificed my whole livelihood at this salon for a sexual encounter on school grounds. I've done things in the past but nothing like this. If this goes bad, I've blown the relationship with Achilles, the salon, the gym and everything.

What the fuck have I done for the sake of my dalliances?

I've always been driven by my dark desires. They've ruled my life for decades. It's like sin just comes to me. I'm the weak, innocent good guy that evil just slithers into.

I've met so many people in my life, and whatever it is I give off, the evil just comes in and takes me, and I do it. I love it. I'm so depressed and all of my anxiety is always there, I just fall into some dark relief.

I want to understand it and control it, but there's a part of me that loves vice. That charge I get from illicit behavior gives me the minutes of relief I desperately crave.

Innocent Jazmin has brought a new dish to the table. I can't stop thinking about the fable she has brought me through innocence, ignorance, tradition, and moral beliefs. I'm the gentle shaman that wants to help, and my sweetheart guides me with kindness, but I'm driven by my dark desire to take her in the most insidious ways.

Not the pig at the bar... but a gentleman that relieves her of her virginity in a worse way. I build trust and then rob her house.

I can't do that with this one.

I've never done that with anyone. But I think that about myself and it simply isn't true.

I'm not that guy.

Or am I?

But the control here pushes my mind to dark places.

I think of my daughter and sisters and know that I'm not that guy.

Why did I do this thing with Jazmin?

I'm just driven by darkness and errant behavior.

All the shit I run through my head on a daily basis.

I'm working at the salon. It's Tuesday night. It's slow. It's Winter. Nobody comes into tan. You'd think they would but they don't and it sucks.

A woman comes into tan. It's 7:45. She's trying to figure out what tanning lotion she should buy. I just want to go to the bar around the corner and have a Manhattan and a sandwich.

I just want to close and I hate when people come in late. Then another woman walks in behind her. I'm focusing on number one lady and I'm like, what the fuck, I just want to get out of here.

But as number one lady is digging through the basket of lotion packets, Number 2 silently mouths the following words to me:

"Do you want to eat my pussy?"

It's Jazmin.

THE END

12