A Pretty Big Deck

Story Info
Robert enjoys a different view from their deck.
2.9k words
3.72
37.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IT'S A PRETTY BIG DECK

Marta came home from work around 8pm, tired and ready for a relaxing hot bath. Robert greeted her with a kiss and a smile, letting her know she was missed while he stayed home and did some work around the house. She took a lengthy, hot bath. She relaxed in the soothing water knowing she didn't have to work for the next two days. He watched a show on TV while she treated herself.

Marta was 36 years old with shoulder length thick, dark brown hair. She stood 5'8 with shapely, toned legs. She was athletic in her youth and college, but since becoming an RN, her demanding schedule cut into her workouts. Despite less gym time, she still looked good in her scrubs, especially given her 36-inch bust, accenting the rest of her shape.

Robert was Marta's husband of eight years; an intelligent, good-looking, slender man with wavy light brown hair. His blue eyes and six-foot frame drew attention from women all the time. His intelligent, business-savvy approach to his work more than paid the bills for them, as they were the youngest couple in their exclusive and remote area outside the city.

After her bath, Marta entered the living room wearing a robe. Robert could see the look on her face; the tension and stress of two back-to-back 12-hour days in a row were now behind her. She passed him and went into the kitchen. He heard the refrigerator door open as he assumed she was retrieving a water. A few minutes passed and she reappeared, sitting next to him on the couch. Instead of a soft drink, she was holding a glass of wine. He thought to himself it must have been a tough day at the hospital.

"What are you watching?" Marta asked.

Robert sighed nonchalantly, "Not much. Nothing interesting on tonight, it seems." "How was your day?"

She took a sip of wine as she watched the show he was watching. "All over the map," she replied.

"What does that mean?" he asked.

"Well, I arrived this morning just in time for an emergency C-section. After that, it became a normal day, for the most part. About 5:30 this afternoon, a lady walked in and stated she was going to deliver. Of course, nobody thought she meant "right there" and she almost had her baby in the front atrium. So, yeah, hectic, calm, hectic," she relayed.

"Wow, excitement PLUS," he commented.

Robert flipped the channels to see if there were any shows she'd want to watch on HGTV or other channels she liked. In the meantime, she went for her second glass of wine, this time bringing the bottle back with her.

He looked at her with curiosity, "Are you okay?"

She looked at him, simply replying, "What?"

"Well, you don't normally drink after work and certainly not more than one...or more," he added looking at the bottle on the coffee table in front of them.

"I'm fine...tonight TV sucks," Marta replied as she stood up with her glass in one hand and grabbed the bottle in her other. She headed to the large deck facing the lake where they lived. "Turn off the lamp, get a drink if you want and meet me on the deck," she said with a slightly demanding tone.

Robert didn't think much of it, but did as she asked. He didn't know why she wanted the light off, since it's on a timer and goes off automatically, but he turned it off, as she wished and went to the kitchen. Her suggestion about having a drink actually sounded like a good idea, so he made a mixed drink with whiskey and soda, accidentally on purpose pouring about half the glass with whiskey.

It was a warm late-April night in southern Texas and the outdoor temperature hovered around 77. The moon was high in the night sky, lighting up the area with a soft glow. It shone on the water, causing a shimmering effect across the lake. There was a soft breeze in the air, just strong enough to make their large Texas flag wave lazily on the backyard flag pole. The breeze also made the night air feel just right. The houses' lights across the lake glimmered in the distance. Trees bordered the right side of the house all the way down a gently-sloping hill to the main road in front of their house. There were no houses to the left for at least a quarter of a mile through the trees. No houses to the front and only a road about 160 yards in front of their house with virtually no traffic in their sparse area of the county. They lived in a split-level home built into a hill where the main floor was actually the top level with the deck overlooking the yard and lake. Downstairs were bedrooms, bathrooms and a media room.

Marta sat in a rocking chair at the far end of the deck, outside their bedroom door. She had the bottle of wine on a small table next to her and sipping her wine as Robert entered the deck from the living room. He connected his phone to a Bluetooth stereo and put on some light, smooth jazz. He walked over to her as she began pouring her third glass.

"Look at this scenery. We are so blessed to have found this lot," she said to him as he approached.

"Yes, we are lucky to have found this lot, built this house and I'm even luckier to have found you," he said as he pulled up the other rocking chair next to the small table where her bottle of wine stood. She focused on the lake and grinned in the soft light hearing him compliment her. She sipped her wine and he drank his drink as they made small talk for several minutes, enjoying the cool night air and the deck being almost totally dark. A lone car passed in the night from right to left on the road to their front.

Several more minutes later, she was feeling the effects of the wine. "Are those deer I see just beyond the yard near the trees?" she asked.

"I don't see anything," he replied.

"Stand up...take a better look," Marta told him.

He put his drink down and went to the railing of the deck. He didn't see anything. He turned back around and said, "I don't see anythi...". He stopped. Through the dim moonlit air, his eyes found his wife had pulled open her robe, exposing her naked body with one heel on the edge of the chair; knee up. Her full breasts seemed to glow from the moon's ambience.

She slyly said, "Forget the deer."

She grabbed her glass of wine from the table. He was speechless and very much surprised to see his wife's nude body exposed on the deck; looking at him holding her glass. She slowly swirled the wine inside the glass and calmly asked, "See anything interesting?"

Robert was speechless.

"I want to have really good night's sleep tonight; I've had a rough day." Do you think you can make me cum?" she seductively asked.

Gathering his senses, he stood there for a second. They'd never had sex in public; not that anyone could see them with the lights out and the nearest house 150 yards through the trees to the right.

"Don't make me wait, dear. Come eat me," she seductively smiled.

Aroused by her somewhat demanding approach, he went to his knees as Marta scooted towards to edge of her chair and put both feet on the deck, spreading her legs for him. He put his face in her freshly bathed slit and began working his tongue up and down, then up to her clit, sucking it, before returning to her lips. This was certainly a different view from his deck than he usually experienced, but he didn't complain.

He felt her hand on his head as she began to moan encouragement to him. Before long, he could tell the difference between his saliva and her juices, as she began to react to his mouth's work.

"Oh, that's it. Yes, right there, my love," she moaned. She grabbed his hair and held onto his head.

Marta put one leg behind his back and ran her bare heel up and down him while he tasted her. He slid two fingers inside her as he continued lapping her womanhood. He began finger-fucking his wife as he sucked on her clit. Her moans began to increase in volume and frequency.

Soon, she was soaking wet as he licked her sex vigorously and his fingers serviced her pussy's desire for penetration. He inhaled deeply, smelling her scent while feeling the effects of the whiskey. She moaned loudly as she felt his oral assault on her sex. This would not take much longer. She pulled him sternly against her trimmed mound as he sucked her juices and licked her clit. "Mmmmmm, oh, babe...don't stop," she moaned as she thrust her pelvis into his face and pulled his head into her crotch, her body shaking as she came hard in the night air. "Oh, yessss! Oh my God!" she loudly announced in the darkness before pushing his head away from her sensitive pussy.

He sat back on his legs, looking at her face as she relaxed after her orgasm. Of course, he was proud to have given her such a wonderful treat before bedtime. She breathed deeply, leaning back in the rocking chair with her eyes closed, legs still spread in front of him.

He heard a car drive pass, oblivious to their sexual activity on their open, dark deck. He could barely see the shimmer of her juices surrounding her labia and matted, trimmed hair as he admired his work within a foot of his face. He watched her lovingly as she came down from her sexually-induced high.

She opened her eyes to find him staring at her face. "Oh my god...I haven't cum that hard in a loooong time," she softly stated.

"I think you needed that," he replied softly.

Still laying back in the chair a bit longer, he stroked her thighs with each hand, admiring her breasts. He moved his hands up her body and gently caressed her breasts. He raised enough to kiss her gently, putting his hands on the arms of the chair. They kissed passionately as she tasted her cum on his mouth.

She told him to stand up. He stood as she leaned forward. Marta reached for the gym shorts he wore and caressed his bulge behind them. She pulled them down and his cock sprang forth. He pulled his t-shirt off to keep it from getting in the way. She ran her hand over it with her thumb going over his cockhead. "You're leaking; huh, imagine that," she whispered.

"No way," Robert quietly replied sarcastically.

Marta scooted closer. His neatly waxed manhood was smooth and hairless for her. She cupped his balls with one hand. She licked his seven-inch, thick shaft to the head, then down the other side before taking his cock deep in her mouth. She stroked his cock as she sucked him. Marta's head moved back and forth, trying to take his length. She turned her head to different angles while she sucked his cock, her saliva making it slippery for her mouth. His cock was smooth, veiny and its thick girth always turned her on. She made oral love to him in the moonlight.

Robert moaned as her work began to produce more of his pre-cum. She pulled her lips from him and squeezed his cock, running her hand up the length to the head. She caught a large glob of pre-cum on her finger and held it up to his face. He bent down and sucked her finger for a few seconds, knowing she wanted him to taste himself. She moved her hand back under his smooth sack and started sucking him again. Marta moaned on his thick, rock-hard cock. It had been at least three days, if not four, since the last time they had sex. He was full of cum and ready to explode.

"I feel like a slutty wife tonight. I wanna be your slut," she said breathing deeply as she looked him in the eyes.

She put his dick back in her mouth, then licked the underside, down to his smooth balls. She slowly and seductively worked his cock as he stood there, looking down into her eyes, letting her take control for a few minutes.

She pressed his cock up against his abdomen as she gently sucked his balls into her mouth, one at a time, before sliding her mouth back up its length to service his cock more aggressively.

Robert moaned in a way that told her he was getting close. She was turned-on sucking his cock, making her moan softly almost simultaneously with his moans. She grabbed his ass cheeks with each hand and started face-fucking his fat cock with increasing tempo.

Soon, Marta moved a hand back to his balls again and cupped them as she moaned more loudly. She grabbed his cock and licked it up and down, looking up at her husband. "Give me your cum," she breathed, taking him back in her hungry mouth, still looking up at him.

"I want you to empty your balls on me," Marta whispered and breathed deeply before taking his root back into her mouth and sucking it back and forth. She released him to breath, "Give me your load. Cum all over your slutty wife's face," she hissed, then took his length fully in her mouth again.

Talking dirty was her way of bringing him off and tonight it was working like a charm. Her words played on his senses. He moaned as he put a hand on her head, encouraging her to fuck him with her mouth.

"Hmmmmm," she hummed while sucking his cock aggressively. She took him out of her mouth. "Mmmmm, give it to me...cum on my face!" she demanded. His level of excitement went through the roof and it wasn't long before he started moaning.

"Oh, babe....oh, shiiiiit!" Robert announced as his balls tensed and his cock started to pulsate.

She took him out of her mouth as he shot a stream of cum across her nose and forehead. "Mmmm, fuck, yeah!" she moaned loudly, no longer concerned they were outdoors.

"Give it to me! Cum on me!" she ordered.

He produced a second jet of cum onto her lips and nose. She kept pumping his cock as he moaned loudly, trying to steady himself in front of her. She pumped the last remaining cum drops onto her chin and bare tits before he pushed away from the sensitivity of the orgasm.

"Fuck!" he breathed deeply. He stood there, catching his breath and looked down at her, taking in the site of his cum splattered on her face and chest, glistening from the moon's light.

She sat back in the chair again, marveling at her work and the results. Spent, he went to his knees in front of her still open legs. He put his head to her crotch and could still smell her freshly-eaten pussy. He rested for a minute, then moved towards her wetness. She put a hand on his head, pushing him back. "No more," she sighed. He looked up at her, with disappointment. She remained in her position, hand on his head, looking at him. Both were silent while his orgasmic state subsided.

"You made a mess. I just took a bath. I can't go to bed like this," she said, looking him in the eyes. "Please clean me," she softly ordered.

He raised up to her chest and began licking his cum off her well-rounded tits. He kept it all in his mouth so he could exchange it with her, hoping to kiss her.

"Swallow it, babe" she softly ordered. Bummed, he did and sat back.

"No, babe...I still have your cum on my face. Get up here," she quietly insisted with a steely look in her eyes. He rose to kiss her face and began lapping up his cum. He could feel the slimy texture as his tongue scooped it off her face. He could smell the unmistakable odor of sperm. Eventually swallowing it, he then kneeled in front of her again.

"Wow, that was a nice load," she said with a smirk. "I love it when you do as you're told," she seductively whispered.

This was nothing new, and more of a playful statement than a dominance statement coming from his fun-loving wife. He enjoyed her taking a somewhat dominant role, but it was never meant to humiliate or demean him. It was more about her feeling somewhat in control at home, if only for a short time.

"Okay, I think I've had enough. I'm ready for bed," she said as they both stood. "If you clean all the glasses from the deck tonight, there's a good chance you can fuck me hard tomorrow morning. Your choice, though", Marta commented, shrugging her shoulders. "On the other hand, I can't imagine you'd give up a chance to dump your cum in me; would you?" she said slyly as she headed through the double doors into their dark bedroom.

Standing there with his limp cock hanging down, Robert watched his sexy wife walk into the master bedroom. He pulled up his shorts, picked-up his shirt from the deck's floor and threw it over his shoulder. He gathered the glasses and bottle of wine from the small table between the chairs and headed towards the kitchen through the living room doors.