Jazmin - Third Meeting

Story Info
Married man gets pegged by his fantasy Asian woman.
1.3k words
13k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time for my third meeting with Jazmin. I was a little nervous. This was a fantasy she agreed, as she was curious. I headed over to her house.

I knocked on her door. She opened it with a loving smile. "Come in, sweet heart," said Jazmin. I stepped inside and she closed and locked the door.

She immediately hugged me and gave me a passionate kiss. "You're mine fuck toy today," she said then held my hand and walked me through her living room and back into the den.

"Get naked," she ordered. I obeyed and stripped off my clothes in seconds flat.

"Sit on the Futon, I'll be back," she said then turned around and left the den while I sat down on the Futon. I waited still a little nervous.

Jazmin reentered the den after a few minutes. She was bare ass naked with a beginner's pegging strap-on. This one had a small five-inch slender purple penis poking out from the shirt. She strutted over to me with a smirk.

She stood in front of me at the Futon. She moved her hips causing the purple penis to wiggle. "You like my cock, baby?" She continued to wiggle her rubber cock.

"I do. I love your cock, Jazmin," I said.

"Good, because I'm going to fuck you," she said then moved closer to me.

"Suck my cock!" Jazmin said.

I leaned forward opened my mouth and took the tip of that purple penis into my mouth. I started sucking on it thinking it was a real cock.

"That's my baby, suck my cock," said Jazmin while she reached out and grabbed the side of my head. "Feels good."

I sucked on her purple penis pretending I was a woman giving a guy a blowjob.

"That's it. Be my cocksucking bitch," said Jazmin while my head bobbed back and forth. "Oh yes, feels so fucking good. Suck it, suck it," moaned Jazmin.

Jazmin pulled my head away after a few more seconds of sucking her purple penis. "Kiss my feet!" she demanded.

I got off the Futon and dropped to my knees. I bowed at her feet. I kissed the top of her right foot. I kissed the top of her left foot.

"Stand up. Suck my tits," she demanded.

I obeyed and started sucking on both of her tits while remaining on my knees.

"That's my baby. Listen to me. Obey me," said Jazmin while she ran her fingers through my hair while I sucked on her erect nipples. And with the heavy breathing I was hearing I knew she was loving this.

"You need to be fucked," said Jazmin while she pushed my head off her tits. "Get on your hands and knees!" she demanded.

I obeyed and got on my hands and knees on the floor.

Jazmin walked over to the table by the Futon and removed a tube of lube. She walked back to me and lubed my virgin asshole then lubed the purple penis. She tossed the tube on the floor.

"Ready baby?" she said while she dropped to her knees behind my ass. She gave my ass cheeks a light rub. Then she bent down and lightly kissed my ass cheeks. "You're mine," she said to my ass giving it a few smacks. She turned on the vibrator of the strap-on. It vibrated her clit.

She took the tip of the purple penis and rubbed it around my asshole. She put the tip against my hole. She lightly pushed.

"Oh fuck!" I cried out the second I felt the tip of the penis entering my asshole.

"How does that feel?"

"Fucking hurts!"

"Ah, poor baby," said Jazmin then she slowly let another inch of the penis slid into my asshole. "I'm still going to fuck you!"

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" I said while I cringed over the pain with that cock entering my asshole.

"Don't be a pussy," she said then chuckled and let two more inches of that penis slip inside my asshole.

The pain wasn't as bad as she slowly pushed the rest of that penis into my asshole.

Jazmin slowly started pumping my ass while she grabbed my hips. "How's that?"

"Feeling better, my love."

Jazmin kept on pumping and now I knew what all those women felt when a guy fucked their ass. It actually started to feel good. Really good! And Jazmin was feeling really good as that vibrator on the strap-on was vibrating her clit making her really hot.

"Yes, I love fucking your ass!" moaned Jazmin while she started pumping my ass a little faster. "Yes, you're my whore!" she yelled out as that vibrator was driving her clit crazy.

"Yes master, I'm your whore!" I cried out as my ass fucking was starting to feel really good.

'Yes, yes, I love fucking your ass!" "You're my bitch!" yelled out Jazmin.

"Yes, master, I'm your bitch forever!" I cried out.

"Do you love me fucking your ass?"

"Yes baby, I love you fucking my ass!"

Jazmin stopped pumping my asshole. "FFFUUUCCCKKKK! she yelled out having an intense orgasm that shook her entire body.

After a few more minutes, Jazmin pulled the cock out of my ass. "Sweet!" she said seeing my asshole all expanded.

"Get on your back on the floor!" demanded Jazmin.

Jazmin removed that strap-on while I got on the floor. She got down and straddled over my face. She put her asshole inches over my mouth. "Okay baby, I want you to lick my asshole!" she ordered.

"Yes master. I would love to lick your asshole," I said then stuck our my tongue.

Jazmin lowered her ass to my tongue. "Lick it!"

I ran my tongue all around her sweet asshole.

"Mmmm, feels good my fuck toy," she moaned.

I continued to lick all around her asshole for a few minutes. Jazmin got up off my face. "Sit on the Futon. You get your reward now," she said standing up.

I got up and sat on the Futon. Jazmin walked over and dropped to her knees. She leaned in and lightly licked my shaved balls. She concentrated at the base of my balls that always turns me on. My cock gothard.

"That's what I need," said Jazmin after noticing my cock was now hard. She took hold of my cock and slowly ran the top of her tongue up and down my hard shaft. After a few seconds of doing that she ran the tip of her tongue to the head of my cock. She kissed it a few times. She ran the tip of her tongue all around the tip of my cock. After that she put the head of my cock into her warm mouth.

"Feels good my master," I moaned. I sat on the Futon with Jazmin on her knees giving me one of her fabulous blowjobs. I ran my hands through her black hair moving it out of the way. I had to watch her mouth perform that magic. "Yes, baby. You know how to suck a cock!" I said.

After a few minutes I knew I wouldn't last much longer. "I'm going to cum, my master," I said. "Real soon!"

Jazmin stopped sucking and closed her mouth tight around the head of my cock. She was waiting.

"FFFUUCCKKKK!" I cried out and shot spurt after spurt of my warm cum into Jazmin's mouth. She tightened her grip and nothing dripped out of her mouth.

After I was done she opened her mouth to show me her prize. She swirled my cum around her mouth. I dropped to my knees and kissed her. During the kiss I put my tongue in her mouth and tasted some of my cum. Also during the kiss Jazmin pushed some of my cum into my mouth.

We were done and sat on the Futon and cuddled. While cuddling we talked about tomorrow night.

To be continued...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Easy First Date Girl uses strapon to peg a boy.in Anal
What's Good for the Goose A strap-on harness evens the score.in Erotic Couplings
Rekindling the Kinky Flame Married couple rekindles flame with pegging and domination.in Fetish
Fun with the New Neighbor Daniel's New Neighbor Rocks His World.in Anal
She Claimed Him Older dominant female claims her submissive male colleague.in BDSM
More Stories