Je Suis La Proie

Story Info
A kinky couple goes on an unusual Honeymoon in the woods.
795 words
3.93
2.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are all kinds of animals in the forest this afternoon. The hilly woods are filled with squirrels, birds, foxes, bears, spiders, coyotes, and wild turkeys. They're running and sleeping and eating and mating and chasing and being chased. Pure, undisturbed nature.

But the most peculiar of creatures is the adult woman named Bunny. She's making her way through the forest one hop after another. Her clothes and makeup are nowhere to be found. She only has a backpack to keep her company, containing a flask of water and an emergency cell phone.

Bunny has another name, too. But her ordinary identity isn't relevant here in the woods, where she and Wolf came for a most unusual of Honeymoons.

They told all their friends and family they were in Paris, because the truth is too strange for any of them to understand.

She's so helpless, hopping along the dirt. Vulnerable to being pounced by even the slowest of predators.

It's why she's here, in fact. To be preyed upon.

That's all a bunny is good for, after all.

Wolf gave her a ninety-minute headstart. But that isn't much when your ankles, knees, and wrists are tightly tied together with rope.

If her internal clock is to be trusted, she has been hip-hopping along for two-and-a-half hours. That means Wolf left the campsite an hour ago.

Bunny hopes he'll catch her. She wants that man to absolutely ravish her innocent little body. But it's no fun if she doesn't really try to get away from him.

They agreed that if he doesn't catch her by sunset, she would get bragging rights and a homemade meal of her choosing.

Besides, they could always play this game of hunter and prey some other time, maybe with less of a headstart. Worst case scenario, she'd go a little easy on him. That wouldn't be ideal, but better than nothing.

When she first left the campsite, she spent half an hour going in a straight line, then took an eighty-degree turn to the right before hopping the rest of the way. Since he watched her leave in the first place, she hoped the unexpected change of direction would catch him off guard.

Wolf knows her well enough, of course, to have seen that coming from a mile away. She just hoped he would be mistaken about which direction she'd go in.

The sun falls lower and lower to the horizon, glowing orange on her naked, defenseless skin.

Looks like the wolf isn't so fast after all.

The closer that nightfall approaches, the more certain Bunny is that she won the game. She hops herself in a semi-circle to double-check that she's still alone. There's not another human in sight.

Her heart dances in victory. She didn't experience her deepest fantasy, but it's not a terrible loss.

She likes bragging rights, after all, and his cooking is why she fell in love with him in the first place. She's debating in her head what she wants him to make. Lasagna? Chicken? Moussaka?

Little does she know that Wolf is watching her at this very second, peering around the side of a tree. He's stalking his prey, planning his attack...

He's reveling in the look of clueless joy on her face.

What a silly, naïve little animal, he thinks.

She could never escape a beast as big and strong as he is. Wolf is the kind of man who takes what the hell he wants.

And she won't be able to resist him no matter how hard she tries.

Bunny has no idea. That is, until her veneer of safety is interrupted by a strange chill down her spine. It's followed by a rustling of leaves that's louder any of the usual forest sounds.

She starts to turn her head.

There he is. As tall and muscular as ever.

Her limbs are suddenly filled with hot, fearful exhilaration.

The rest happens too fast for her to process.

Wolf sprints up to her, grabs her shoulders, and pins her down in one fluid motion -- his eyes aflame in primal dedication.

She's wedged between his gigantic hands and the Earth. "Of course I was going to find you," he growls. His strong, slender fingers untie the rope and grip her naked thighs. "You can't run from your desire for me, little red riding hood."

With every word he speaks, her pussy is grazed by his hot breath.

"I'm the big bad wolf, and it's time for me to eat you now."

Bunny surrenders to her passion, moaning in anticipation at the boundless dusk sky when his hungry lips come closer and closer to her own hungry lips.

Moans turn to screams as the man she loves makes an absolute meal out of her.