The Vacation

Story Info
A dominant man makes love to his girlfriend on a vacation.
906 words
3.93
9.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've already paid for everything. So don't worry about expenses, okay?

I make a dinner of seared steak dripping with herb butter and a side of roasted Brussel sprouts, paired with smooth red wine.

When you've had your fill, I take your hand and guide you to the bedroom.

I open the window a crack, letting the ocean-scented breeze brush against your skin.

My lips turn into a smile in the soft lamp light. It's a smile you know all too well, the kind that gets your heart racing.

I tell you to strip completely naked right now.

You drop your shirt, your pants, your bra, and your thong on the floor.

I love it when you blush.

Your body looks as beautiful as ever tonight. I mean it.

And I can tell by the look in your eyes that you want me to strip naked, too.

You want to feast on the sight of my chest, my ass, and my hard, bulging dick, don't you?

Patience, my dear. It's all taken care of.

Lie down on the mattress. Enjoy its softness on your back and don't worry about a thing. All you should be concerned about is doing exactly as I say.

You start telling me you're sorry you forgot to put on make-up, and you're such a mess, and you don't deserve me.

Shhhh. You're not allowed to talk like that, honey.

Every day, you do so, so much, and you deserve all the love and pleasure in the world. Besides, I like that you're not wearing makeup. I did say completely naked, didn't I?

And just in case you don't believe me, I bring my finger to your clitoris. My touch alone makes you shiver.

And with each passing second, I rub you harder and faster... harder and faster... harder and faster.

Do you believe me now?

Don't answer that. In fact, I don't need you to think about anything. Just let me taste you.

Feel me savor the flavor of your pleasure, making you high, wet, and submissive.

I lick and suck your clit as my huge, hot hand moves from your knee to your hip, all the way up to your gorgeous boobs, and I squeeze you. Then I give your nipple that little twist you've been waiting for.

You like that, don't you?

I know you do, because I hear you breathing harder and faster... harder and faster... harder and faster.

Now tell me, what was it you were worried about before? That doesn't matter now, does it?

If you haven't already forgotten every worry, you certainly will now, as I move my mouth to your labia and grip your thighs.

And because I'm such a sadistic bastard, I give you ten whole seconds of raw, unbearable anticipation first.

Then I thrust my tongue into your cunt like it's mine for the taking.

Those soaking wet lips clench around me as you moan. Loud, just the way I like it.

It's the kind of friction you've dreamed about, but never knew could be real.

Yet here I am.

Plunging inside you. Feeling your beauty.

You want more. But you're not allowed to have it quite yet. I don't want your pussy getting all the attention.

I bring my lips to your stomach next, and then your chest.

I suck one erect nipple at a time. And then your arms, your shoulders, your neck, and your ear.

I whisper, "If you're not beautiful, then how come I'm kissing you all over... worshipping your body like you're a fucking Goddess?"

You know I'm right.

I kiss you on the lips, and your hand squeezes my hair as you passionately kiss me back. Because you love me. You trust me. And you're ready to submit to me.

I tell you to stay right here. Then I leave the room to get the rope.

And I come back to find you fingering yourself.

Strange. I don't remember giving you permission to do that. You just couldn't help yourself, you beautiful slut. Naughty, naughty.

I take your wrists and tie them to the bedframe. To keep you from getting ahead of yourself again.

It's time for me to take the reins.

I suck your clitoris again. Slower than you want me to, as punishment for your little mishap -- and besides, I love making you squirm.

You can't resist your desire.

And you're still moaning as I dip my tongue into your pussy again. Adrenaline possesses every limb, making you grind into me and beg me for more... more... "Please, Master, more!"

The desperation in your voice, and the way your hungry fingers pull against the rope in vain, tell me that you just can't take it anymore.

And fuck it -- neither can I.

I want you so badly. No more teasing. No more tormenting the both of us.

I throw my shirt across the room, and your eyes fall on my nipples. My pants come off next. And finally, at long last, my underwear -- exposing my hard, bare cock.

You want me inside you more than you've ever wanted anything.

I'm penetrating you before you know it, my animal lust pushing my erection into your tight wetness.

Yes. Take it.

Just like that.

Feel me enter you harder and faster... harder and faster... and holy fuck that feels good.

Believe that you deserve this.

Keep moaning for me.

Scream.

Cum.

Good girl.