What are You?

Story Info
Daddy gives his little girl pain for Christmas.
1.1k words
4.31
13.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Daddy asked me what I wanted for Christmas.

I told him pain. And I meant it.

Since I'm such a good girl, he promised to satisfy me. "I'll make you hurt so badly that you forget who the hell you are."

Now I'm naked in the dungeon, kneeling on the cold floor. My eyes are blindfolded, and adrenaline sizzles inside me like a lightning bolt in slow motion.

He smells my fear and wraps his huge, sturdy arm around me to remind me I'm safe. He slips his fingers between my fingers and holds my hand tight.

"What are you?" he whispers in my ear.

Shivers everywhere. "I'm a pain slut."

He kisses me on the lips, on the neck, on the arm. His fingers brush up and down my torso, then he gives one nipple the lightest squeeze.

"What are you, little girl?" he asks me again.

"I'm a pain slut, Daddy."

His caresses start to feel like scratching, making me hum a long, involuntary moan of excitement.

"You're certainly not a regular girl," he growls. "Regular girls don't beg their Daddies to make them hurt. Regular girls don't get wet, squeezing pussies from men torturing them."

He suddenly gives my right boob a hard slap. It stings like hell and makes me scream. Then he smacks my left boob twice as hard.

"So, if you're not a regular girl... what the hell are you?"

Hearing myself answer makes my aching nipples stiff as hail. "I'm a fucking pain slut."

He slaps me in the face. "Louder.

"I'm a fucking pain slut!"

He slaps me three more times in the face, then gives both my nipples an excruciating final twist.

The agony in my screams scares him. He pulls off the blindfold.

"Are you okay?" he says in my ear, his voice shaking slightly.

I know he's only asking because he loves me, but sometimes I can't help being annoyed when he has to ruin the flow of the scene to check in with me. "Yes, Daddy. I can take it."

His look hardens. "Did you just roll your eyes at me?"

"What -- no."

He pulls the blindfold back on. Now I'm really intimidated.

"I'm sorry if I rolled my eyes," I say quickly, hoping not to get in more trouble.

"Stand up, little girl," he says softly.

As soon as I do, he grabs my wrists and fastens icy metal cuffs around them. There's the sound of loud, clanging chains as my wrists are lifted higher and higher by the pulley system.

I hear the tap of his dress shoes as he walks across the dungeon to retrieve something. He comes back carrying the scent of wood and says, "Good girls don't roll their eyes."

Then there's the wrath of his thick, hand-carved wooden paddle swinging against my defenseless ass. He smacks me again, and the throbbing spreads down my legs and up my torso.

"What don't good girls do?" he says.

"They don't roll their eyes, Daddy."

He assaults me twenty more times, extending the pain to every end of every limb, then we're done with the paddle. My whole buttocks is pink and stinging. I'm sweating and panting. A few teardrops leave my eyelids to be absorbed in the fabric of the blindfold.

Then he's kissing me again, up my legs and arms. "You like it when I put you in your place, don't you?" he says.

"Yes, Daddy."

"That's perfect. Because today, princess, I'm going to abuse your little body."

Just a few seconds later, he entraps my left nipple in a sturdy, agonizing pinch that can only be a clothespin. My right nipple is the next victim.

I'm groaning and grunting. He cackles his deep, sadistic laugh.

"Awww, what's wrong? Aren't you having a happy birthday?" he says, putting three more clothespins on each boob, making me wet all over in tears, sweat, and arousal. I moan endlessly. My lonely clitoris throbs by itself before finding companionship with my Daddy's hot, toying tongue.

Daddy knows his princess well. He knows that pleasure and pain are my favorite combination. I did such a good job blowing him and swallowing him and doing my chores and going to bed on time and never, ever cumming without his permission... and now he's going to fucking spoil me.

My horny, aching ass is addicted to his squeezing fingers. He's showing me how much of a good girl I am when he thrusts that adventurous tongue right inside my wet slit.

I want him. I want him. I want him so much, oh my God.

"Make a fucking mess out of me, Daddy."

The clothespins continue clenching mercilessly on my boobs as he eats me out. When my orgasm is just around the corner, he pulls out.

I'm still forced standing by the metal chains, with both arms hanging above me. Suddenly, there's the jab of those huge fingers in my exposed armpits, tickling me. I giggle like the embarrassed Little Girl I am.

He laughs and says, "I love you, princess."

"I love you too, Daddy."

Then he steps away from me. After a long, suspenseful silence, playtime ends with a crack of a whip and a searing, stinging sharpness across my back. I scream bloody murder, expelling so much of my voice that all the tension in my body leaves with it.

I imagine the marks on my skin. I imagine the bruises tomorrow.

Look at me. A submissive, hurting, spoiled little birthday girl who has gotten herself into quite the predicament.

I expect the second slash of the whip to be harder, but instead it's much, much softer. The third one barely even touches me.

I scream again at the fourth one, which burns and scratches into my flesh. The fifth is fire. The sixth is the sun. And the next twelve are all Hell at once.

He takes a deep breath and a sip of water, then calmly strolls next to me and takes off the blindfold.

We kiss. His finger rubs my clitoris and he puts two clothespins on my labia.

The pain is relentless and unbearable as he walks in front of me -- still playing with the whip in his hands right before my eyes.

I'm moaning and crying and clenching my pussy and almost bleeding from my back. There are ten clothespins gripping tight on the most sensitive parts of me, and my Daddy is holding a whip that could easily rip five off at once.

"I'm going to ask you one more time, little girl... What are you?"

I exhale fast breaths, energized by the pain, the pleasure, the love, and the fear enveloping me from all sides at once.

"I'm a pain slut, Daddy."