Jealous As Hell Ch. 04

Story Info
Beth & Alexis entertain a bachelor party.
4.1k words
3.49
22k
23

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis got up and went back into the bathroom to clean off and to continue to get ready. My pants were still around my ankles, and now I needed to clean off too. I took the rest of my clothes off, trying not to make eye contact with my wife, who had just witnessed her friend give me a handjob.

I had to shower, but Alexis was in the bathroom, so I went down the hallway to our guest bathroom, showered, and changed into some new clothes.

The girls continued to get ready and were putting on makeup for what seemed to be forever. I went down to the kitchen and waited for them. After about a half-hour, the doorbell rang, and I saw Beth run downstairs to get it. She opened the door, and I heard Anthony's voice say hello. I got up and looked down the hallway to the foyer and saw Beth hand Anthony a big bag.

"Thanks!" Anthony said, "This is going to be great; you look awesome! See ya at 10."

Beth giggled and closed the door behind him.

"What was that about?" I asked Beth as I walked up to the front door.

"Oh, nothing, a surprise Anthony wanted to use for the party, it's no big deal. You'll see later."

"It's not that videotape of you from college, is it?" I blurted out.

"No, no way!" Beth answered. "It's not that big a deal, you'll see," she said, walking back upstairs.

After another 20 minutes, they were both ready and came back downstairs. They were both wearing identical short plaid miniskirts, super-thin white shirts tied up in the middle, black heels, and pigtails. Both had on bright red lipstick. They looked sexy and slutty as hell.

"Wow!" I said. "They are gonna be lining up at the bar to get drinks from you guys."

They put on overcoats to cover themselves up, and we got into the car. Beth gave me the directions, and we drove to a hotel downtown where they were having the party. It was in the commercial section of the city, about 30 minutes from our house. So this party won't be too bad, I thought, if it's in a hotel room at least it can't be that big of a party. Plus, it was a very fancy and respectable hotel.

As I drove, Beth said, "So Mark, listen, if anybody asks, you are our escort, ok?"

"What? You mean like a bodyguard?" I asked.

"Well, ok, yeah, or our agent, bouncer, that kinda thing," Beth said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well, I just think it will be awkward for everyone, us, you, the guys there, if they knew you were my husband, this is supposed to be fun." She said. "Anthony agreed that was probably the best idea if you came," she added.

I thought about it, and she had a point. It would be a little embarrassing for me standing there watching my wife serve drinks dressed like she was at a bachelor party. This way, at least I wouldn't get teased. Plus, if they thought I was a bouncer, they would listen to me if I told them to calm down if any of them got out of hand. But, hey, I guess I'm almost big enough and tough-looking enough to be a bodyguard, I thought, smiling to myself.

"Ok fine," I said.

When we got to the hotel, we parked the car and walked through the lobby right to the elevators. Beth and Alexis knew the room number, so we headed right up. Beth called Anthony's cell phone from the elevator and told him we were on our way up.

The elevator doors opened, and we headed down one of the hallways. As we continued down the hall, we heard some noise getting louder from one of the rooms at the end. When we found the right door, it sounded like there was a big party. There was music blasting, and there were a lot of voices coming from inside.

"They have a huge corner suite," Alexis said excitedly.

I knocked on the door. We heard the music get turned down, and then Anthony opened the door and came out into the hallway.

"Ok guys, you ready?" he said.

"Yup," Beth and Alexis said at almost the same time.

"Hey Mark, it's cool you came; you're the bodyguard, right? Cool?"

I nodded and said, "Sure, whatever."

"Ok, take off your coats and give them to me; I'll put them in one of the bedrooms. I'll introduce you two, and you'll walk right in and go behind the bar on the left side of the room, ok?' Anthony said.

"Ok, got it," Alexis said. She seemed more excited about this than Beth did. I thought this might be a good sign for later on in the night when we got home. Maybe Alexis will give me another handjob, or a blowjob, or more, I thought to myself.

Anthony took their coats and went back into the room. We could hear him talking through the door.

"Gentlemen," he said in a deep booming voice, "It is with great pleasure that I introduce to you our special bartenders for the evening. First, we have the lovely Alexis."

The door opened, and Alexis walked through into the room to whistles and catcalls. I could see that the room was pretty crowded through the crack in the door, maybe 10 guys at least.

Anthony closed the door almost all the way and continued.

"Also joining us tonight, from the pages of Playboy, the super sexy, Beth!"

The door opened again, and Beth walked through the door to even louder applause. I followed in behind her.

The room was huge. These guys had a corner suite with two big couches on the right side of the room. There were at least 15 guys in the room, all between the ages of 25-35.

I stood next to Anthony at the door and watched as Beth strutted through the room. She weaved her way between two chairs placed in the middle of the room, stopped, and turned both palms up and smiled, in a "Ta-Da!" sort of way. The guys whistled and hooted. They were diggin' the short plaid skirt and probably also Beth's practically see-through white shirt tied in a knot. The outlines of her nipples were visible. Beth then turned left and headed toward the bar.

As my eyes followed her, my heart skipped. Standing behind the bar was Alexis. And behind Alexis, on the wall, was a giant poster of Beth's picture from the Playboy college issue. I recognized it immediately from our basement. One of Beth's friends from college was a minor in photography and had made it for her as a joke in the photo lab. It had been sitting in our basement in the corner, hidden away for a few years.

I turned to Anthony and said, "Who's fucking idea was that?"

"Well, she mentioned she had a poster copy of it, so I asked her if we could borrow it," he said with a devilish grin. "Come on. The guys love it."

I looked back at the picture and Beth as she got behind the bar. I was blushing. Every guy in the room turned to look at my wife, smiling back at everyone from behind the bar, looking sexy as hell, with a giant picture of her bare ass plastered behind her.

A few guys got up and started to get drinks at the bar, although it was obvious some of them were already a bit drunk.

I walked over and stood next to the bar. Anthony took their coats across the room towards what looked like the double doors of the main bedroom. There appeared to be two bedrooms in the suite, not to mention an additional sitting area behind the couches.

"Guys!" he yelled, pointing to me, "That is Mark over there; he's here with the girls, so that's the guy who's in charge of them ok, if he tells you to do something, beat him up."

A few guys laughed.

"No, seriously, listen to whatever he says, ok?"

The guys mumbled in agreement.

The bachelor was a guy about 30 years old named Jason. He was tall, reasonably well-built, and good-looking. His friends were making him drink a lot, but he seemed to be handling it well and was having a good time.

The guys drank for about an hour longer, ordering drinks from Beth and Alexis, and were trying to flirt wildly with them. I started drinking, too, figuring either Beth or Alexis would drive home.

I began to relax and enjoy watching all of the attention my wife was getting. But, I must admit, I also couldn't take my eyes off Alexis. Some beer had spilled on her shirt, and it made the left side of it practically transparent. Either she was cold from the beer or aroused, but her nipple was hard, perfectly outlined against her shirt.

The guys made the girls start drinking too after a while, doing shots with them and hitting on them simultaneously.

At one point, one of the guys glanced down at Beth's hand and said, "Holy shit!"

He was pointing at her ring.

"You're married?" he asked.

"Yeah," she answered with a smile.

"Lucky bastard," the guy added, "Hey, I'm Jason's best man, Kyle."

"Nice to meet you," Beth answered.

"Where is your husband tonight? I can't believe he lets you work at bachelor parties, wearing that!" he said. "And with an ass like that!" he added, pointing to Beth's picture.

"Thanks," Beth said. "He's out of town visiting with his parents, but he's cool with it, plus we have Mark here with us to watch out for us."

Kyle looked at me then continued with Beth, "Still, he must be nuts, man. Are you girls gonna dance too later."

"We'll see, maybe," Beth said.

When he walked away and yelled out to the room, "Hey guys, Beth's married!!"

A few guys moaned in regret.

I shot Beth a concerned look. I could tell they were getting drunk from all of the shots.

The party continued until finally, there was a knock on the door. Anthony opened the door and let in two young women. One of the strippers reminded me of a witch, probably because she had a hook nose and was tall and skinny; the other stripper was better looking but a bit overweight. Anthony introduced the thin one as Venus and the heavy one as Misty. They both looked and dressed like strippers—bright, florescent bodysuits, glitter, and tons of makeup.

He led them away to one of the back bedrooms so that they could change and get ready.

When they were out of sight, Kyle said, "Man, those girls are fugly; I thought we were going to get those girls from Brian's bachelor party."

"They were busy tonight," one of the other guys answered.

"Anthony was trying to work something else out for us; I thought it was different girls; I guess it was the bartenders," Kyle added.

The guys all got up and got new drinks from Beth and Alexis just so that they would have them for the show. I went over myself and had Alexis pour me a scotch.

Kyle put a chair in the middle of the room for Jason, and the guys moved the couches and other chairs into a makeshift circle as best they could.

Anthony came out of the bedroom with Venus and Misty. The strippers had changed into thong bikini bottoms and triangle bikini tops. Venus went over to the stereo and turned the music up. Then, almost in sync, they started dancing around the room. Their bikini tops had just two small triangles covering their nipples. Unfortunately, this bikini top style looked a little ridiculous on Venus' flat chest and Misty's mammoth knockers.

"Listen up!" Anthony said, "I know you all gave Kyle and me the money for the girls and our lovely bartenders, but they work on tips. So they'll do whatever you like if you tip them well. Plus, we will have a special treat in a little while."

We hung around and watched Venus and Misty slowly strip out of their bikini tops. At least, neither of them had any tattoos, and their tits were natural. They teased the bachelor, put his face in their chests, and did all of the bachelor stripper-type things. The guys seemed to be having a good time. Aside from the guys groping and punching the girls' butts and trying to kiss their breasts here and there, it wasn't too out of hand.

Beth went to the back at one point, and I saw her slip into one of the back rooms. I assumed she was going to use the bathroom. Then I saw Anthony walk over and follow her in. After about 2 or 3 minutes, I started to worry about what was going on. I was still worried when they both came out.

When Beth came back to the bar, I asked, "What were you doing back there with Anthony?"

"Oh, nothing," she said. "I had to use the bathroom." She smiled at me, then at Alexis.

Alexis walked away and went to the bathroom too. I saw Anthony follow her in as well, and a few minutes later come out. Now I was suspicious.

The party continued; I got distracted by the strippers and forgot about it. I looked over and saw that Venus was fully naked, straddling Jason. Venus had her arms around his shoulders as she was facing him. Both of his hands were firmly planted on her ass, squeezing it. After a bit, Venus got up and pulled Jason's pants down. The guys erupted into a "Go Jason, Go, Jason, Go Jason!" chant. So this was the special treat, I thought.

Misty ignored them and continued to dance. She also took off her bikini bottom and moved around the room, giving guys free lap dances.

Beth and Alexis, both a little drunk now themselves, both giggled playfully.

Kyle walked over to the bar and started talking to Beth and Alexis.

"So are you two babes gonna dance for us too?" he asked.

Alexis, acting boldly, asked, "Well, how much are you going to pay us?"

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you," he winked at Alexis.

"Maybe in a little while then," Alexis said. Both Beth and Alexis burst out laughing after Kyle walked away.

"What the hell is so funny?" I asked. "What's going on?"

"You'll see," said Alexis.

We all watched as Venus took Jason's shoes off, then his shirt, then his boxers. It was a funny sight. He sat there sheepishly turning a bright red. However, he didn't have anything to be embarrassed about though. His penis was pretty big, much bigger than mine, and thicker. It was probably about 7-1/2 inches, maybe eight.

Venus walked over to Anthony, who was beaming. The guys in the room were laughing and whistling wildly, not knowing what to expect. Anthony handed her a ruler.

Venus sauntered back over to Jason and proceeded to measure his dick.

"Oh no!" she purred, "I can't handle this dick. It's too big!"

She turned to face the rest of the guys who were now cackling wildly.

"He's eight inches! I can't manage this." She continued.

"Is there another woman in here who can help this poor guy out?" Venus said, looking up into the air as if playing out a scene. Jason sat there, with his dick still rock hard, seemingly enjoying himself now.

As if on cue, Beth strutted out from behind the bar with Alexis following her.

"We'll take care of this!!" Alexis yelled.

The guys went bonkers.

"What the hell are these girls up to," I thought. I was now pretty drunk myself from several scotches and was enjoying it all.

Beth and Alexis each walked up to Jason's chair. Venus moved away and joined Misty in giving lap dances to the other guys.

Beth and Alexis faced Jason with their backs to the rest of the room. He was about to get a private show! Slowly, each of the wives pulled apart their tied-up shirts and exposed their unfettered breasts to the bachelor. Jason's face lit up as he received an eyeful.

Their plaid miniskirts had magically gotten even shorter since the time we had arrived. Had the girls changed into new skirts in the bathroom or somehow hiked them up? These plaid skirts were now barely covering their bums.

Then, Beth and Alexis bent slightly.

I could barely believe my eyes.

They were not wearing any underwear.

The room was roaring with cheers.

I stood there watching my wife and her friend wiggle their asses for all the guys to see.

Kyle immediately leaped from his chair and moved towards Beth and Alexis. He knelt behind them, playfully bowing up and down. Alexis played along, bending over further and wiggling her butt in front of his face.

Kyle moved closer and grabbed Alexis's legs and stuck out his tongue out, and gave her ass a lick. Beth turned around and bent over, and stuck her ass right in front of Jason's face. He grabbed her hips and started licking her ass like a maniac.

I was in a state of disbelief. My wife was having her ass licked in front of a room full of men, right in front of me, and they thought I was her bodyguard!

Then Beth turned, took off her shirt, and straddled Jason!

Alexis pulled Kyle over to a chair in the corner and did the same thing to him.

Beth kept her skirt on and leaned into Jason, who was now happily licking her tits.

One of the guys walked over to me at the bar.

"I guess these sluts are done serving drinks for the night!" he said, winking at me as he fixed himself a drink.

He turned and stood there next to me as we both watched Beth grind herself into Jason. Jason took his hands, reached around Beth, and slid them under her skirt. His hands were on my wife's ass, and her tit was in his mouth. My legs started getting weak, but my dick was now like Jason's must have been. Rock hard.

The guy next to me said, "Hey, does Beth fuck at these things? I'd love to be able to say I fucked a chick that was in Playboy."

I didn't know what to say. I was speechless.

"Naw," I said, "Sorry, man."

We kept watching as Beth started grinding harder and harder, occasionally bouncing up and down a little too. She had her legs locked around the back of the chair. Every once in a while, I could see Jason's hands fondling Beth's ass under her skirt as it flew around as she moved.

Suddenly, Beth stood up and spun around, now facing the room. She lowered herself back down onto Jason's lap and slowly settled down and started grinding again, going in a circular motion and up and down.

I caught her eye, and she looked right at me. She smiled and gave me a wink, and I smiled and winked back. I was getting so turned on watching Beth grind her butt into Jason. I was trying to picture what was going on under her skirt. He had reached around and had his hands on her tits now.

The guy next to me yelled, "Hey Jason, let go of her tits for a second and rip her skirt off!"

The guys laughed as Jason fumbled at Beth's skirt, looking to see if it had a zipper. It didn't, so he grabbed at it and slid it up over her head. Beth raised her arms in compliance and let him take it off of her. She was now fully naked except for her heels.

Beth bounced up a little bit, and I saw something that made my balls hit the floor. Beth wasn't just grinding him. She was fucking him. I saw his dick for a second as he slid back into her. He wasn't even wearing a condom, and he was fucking my wife.

"Holy shit!!" the guy next to me said. "I thought you said she didn't fuck?"

"She usually doesn't," was all I could manage.

I watched for another two minutes as my wife fucked Jason. She looked back at me from time to time, smiling. Then, finally, Jason started to make some moaning noises and announced he was going to cum.

Beth immediately jumped up off of him and spun back around, and buried his dick in her mouth. He yelled, "Ohhh shit," and Beth kept sucking on him, swallowing every drop.

I stood there dumbfounded. Beth then stood up and went over to Anthony, who was sitting on one of the couches. Standing up, he yanked his pants and boxers down. He then threw Beth onto the floor and started fucking her as she lay on her back. Even if I had wanted to stop it, there was nothing I could do. I didn't know how to feel. At first, I got turned on by the whole situation, but I hated Anthony, and now he was fucking my wife!

Alexis, meanwhile, was done fucking Kyle and was moving around the room also.

I watched for another hour as Beth and Alexis worked their way around the rest of the room. Most of the guys passed on fucking Alexis so that they could fuck Beth.

After all but two or three of the guys left, Anthony asked Beth if he could fuck her again. Powerless, I just stood there as Anthony took Beth into one of the bedrooms. I followed and watched. This time he didn't pull out, and she didn't blow him. When he said he was about to cum, Beth just kept right on fucking him.

After all the guys had been satisfied by the girls, they went to clean off in the bathroom. I waited for them.

As we left, Anthony said, "Hey Mark, thanks for letting me fuck your wife!" smirking to himself. "She's got some ass. I can't wait to tell Steve."

12