Jealous As Hell Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was utterly stunned. I was angry and jealous and horny as hell. I was still drunk when I drove the girls home.

When we got home, I took both ladies into the shower with me and finally got my turn.

Sometimes you've got to go through hell to get to heaven. The bachelor party had been hell. What happened the next day was pure heaven.

When I woke up, Beth and Alexis were still horny and ready for round two.

So the three of us stayed in bed all morning, trying out different threesome sex positions.

I surprised myself that I had the stamina to fuck two hot chicks simultaneously. The best part was when Alexis was laying under Beth in a 69; licking each other's clits while I fucked Beth from behind. Alexis would tongue my dick too. These girls were so damn fine, and they knew how to share a dick. I looked at the pretty brunette who I called my wife. Her body was so tight and perfect, and her ass was amazing. It took every ounce of self-control to hold back so I would be the last one to cum.

Beth made Alexis cum, I made Beth cum, and then in one swift motion, I spun Alexis around and had sex with her in the missionary position until I finished inside her. This experience made me feel like I was on top of the world.

After that, I played the best 18 holes of golf in my life. Maybe it was because I was extra relaxed after having just put my dick in two different pussies. My golf buddies were really impressed with my game. When I got home, the girls fucked me again. I couldn't believe how insatiable these ladies were, and I loved it. Beth said this was my "reward" for being such a good sport about the bachelor party.

The ménage à trois lasted the rest of Alexis' visit. On Monday, we even went out to dinner and bowling as though I was on a date with both of them, each of the girls equally fawning over me the entire time. What could be better for a guy than to walk down the street with a beautiful blonde and brunette on each arm? It was like a fantasy or dream.

Alas, all good things must end! Alexis flew out on Wednesday.

Having sex with two girls at the same time was awesome and better than I could have ever imagined. We went through a few condoms every night that Alexis stayed with us. I wouldn't trade those memories for anything!

Was it worth the humiliation of the bachelor party?

I'm not so sure about that.

12