All Comments on 'Jealous As Hell Ch. 04'

by jetski_fan

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Cuckolds are an odd bunch

They value the kink over their self-respect and some even believe they are enlightened because they can overcome jealousy or the likes even though jealousy is only part of it.

More to the rest of us I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Total crap. Alexis was supposedly trying to save her friends marriage but led her astray. Beth hates her life and husband so much she willingly dissects him multiple times. Mark is nothing but a coward who let his wife cheat on him whenever she felt like it. Even when he tells her he doesn’t like it she does whatever she wants. Their marriage is over and they don’t even know it. And Alexis well her marriage is over as well cus her actions will be found out.

Why would anyone think this is erotic and be ok with this crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Mark's real enlightenment

If it would please the court, Mark knows he can't trust Anthony, and took a precaution before they left home, when Anthony took Beth into the bedroom he didn't just follow and watch... he reached into his pockets and took out his taser and folding combat knife. When Anthony went to enter Beth and fuck her, he slammed the taser into his nuts and pulled the trigger, when Anthony came around he found himself hog tied with a knife to his privates and Mark asks him a question, "Pick a number, 1, 2, or 3?" "1 is your cock, 2 is your balls, 3 is the whole package." If I ever find out you have talked to Beth again, the answer is 2. If you ever physically touch her, even a hand shake, the answer is 1. Lastly if anything sexual ever happens again, kiss, caress, blow job, hand job, or heaven forbid a fuck, the answer is 3. And I have no problem fulfilling this promise or serving the jail time for the assault, cause MY wife will be protected from you forever, cause once removed from your pitiful self, I will burn your crotch with sterno to make sure no plastic surgery will ever be able to replace it!" As Mark starts to stand up, he let's the knife leave a cut across Anthony's cock and sack, "Let the scar be a reminder, that I more than mean it!"

brickman4brickman4about 3 years ago

What tips ? Or just flat out payed ?

Hey Mark, Will she be doing your hole office ?

I can't wait to tell Steve."

Alexis is gone so how will he justify "but I hated Anthony, and now he was fucking my wife! ? (Twice) They have each others numbers in their phones and she is secretive about him Plus Anthony knows were they live .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hmm

Stupid!

Gmann006Gmann006about 3 years ago

marry a slut and expect different results?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It just gets worse

Nothing redeeming in this Cuck Shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Do you think the authors that write these cuckold stories would ever admit it to any of their friends??? I really doubt it. A real dumbed down bunch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Obviously his wife hates him . After that when Alexis went home he should’ve said thank you to the wife packed up and left . Told her she’s nothing but a low life whore pig and don’t have to worry as she is now single and free to fuck whoever she wants. Give the guy some balls in the next chapter this the cheating wife and cuck were all covered and then you get hubby standing up for himself also maybe meeting a past friends of her who was good and honorable to marry . They could bump into her and he could belittle her saying to her friends that they were married but she a a pig prostitute so he left her. She sells her ass for money, she’s disgusting but still beautiful. Give it a twist of abuse

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

At least he had sex with Alexis. But he is no way even with his wife.

If this story continues I hope it doesn't become a cuck-shit. I hope they have an equally open relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WHY

Would anyone want a slut wife and then swim in 15 other mens cum. Sick, but at least the world will be rid of their pox infested bodies soon enough

FFS put this shit in Fetish

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Absolute trash

Just sentences thrown together that don't fit. This is not a story. What is going on in your mind. None of this even fits together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wife?

Since she was faithful for three years, you could have her found to have a tumor. Then try to unwrap hubby's work buds and all that happened.

mfj77mfj774 months ago

Mark IS an idiot. Go to the bachelor party to watch wife and gets drunk? And lets Anthony fuck his wife - TWICE?! Mark should have put his boot right up Anthony's scrotum the first time.

And then, saying the following menage makes up for it? If the other paragraphs of the story indicated that Mark and Beth had discussed and were okay with everything this would be a different story but as written, Mark is just a fool.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Maybe after kicking Beth to the curb, Mark could meet a real Playboy bunny that wants to settle down with one man; is Kendra available?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous