Jealous As Hell Ch. 05

Story Info
Final reckoning at Super Bowl XXXIX party.
7.3k words
2.74
19.6k
21

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's this?" my wife Beth asked, holding up the business card of a divorce attorney, which she had found in the pocket of my beige polo jacket. I had forgotten it was there. I quickly explained that I had met with a lawyer after Steve's party. During the consultation, the attorney chuckled at my story (blamed me for being so drunk that I couldn't protect Beth) and advised me that filing for divorce because of a party game involving shot glasses of cum was blowing the situation way out of proportion. He recommended marriage counseling first and to come back to him if it didn't work. I never wanted counseling, and I assured Beth that a divorce was the furthest thing from my mind at this point.

"Really?" Beth exclaimed in surprise. She looked searchingly into my eyes, knowing that we were both thinking about what had happened more recently when Beth had bartended at a bachelor party.

"Yes, both of us had a fun time that week," I reminded her. That's when I felt two arms around my neck, giggling in my ear, and Beth planting a big, wet kiss on my neck. I closed my eyes and visualized her friend Alexis on her back, Beth on top of her, french kissing, with me alternating between driving my dick into each of the gorgeous young women. I got an instant erection every time I recalled this memory. My wife felt my hardness and was soon down on her knees and sucking my dick.

After the bachelor party episode with Beth and Alexis, things actually got better between Beth and me. Maybe it was the fact that I got to hook up several times with Alexis, or perhaps it was just that I was becoming more open to Beth's sexual exploits. In any event, although Beth had slept with a bunch of guys and done a lot of kinky sexual acts, even some since we were married, I was growing more confident in myself and in the fact that Beth loved me, despite what she had done.

We started to do some more daring, fun sexual things in our marriage. We went shopping at the mall and ended up having sex in a Forever 21 fitting room. We went skinny-dipping. We went to strip clubs a few times with friends of ours; Beth actually got on stage on an amateur night! Best of all, we went to Hawaii for Christmas vacation and joined the "mile high club" on the flight there! I was starting to have a good time and really enjoyed Beth's showing off.

Ever since the bachelor party, I avoided Anthony and hadn't spoken to him about what had happened. I no longer considered him a friend. One day, Anthony came up to me at work with something wrapped in a black garbage bag.

"What's this?" I said while trying to look him in the eye. I tried to sound firm and in control, ignoring the reality that he had fucked my wife twice the previous summer.

"It's her poster," Anthony whispered, "You know, the blow-up of the picture of her from the Playboy magazine she was in." (My wife Beth had posed for a college issue of Playboy when she was younger and at school)

"Gee, thanks," I answered. I grabbed it and put it under my desk, hoping nobody would see it and ask what it was.

"Listen," Anthony added, "No hard feelings about that bachelor party, right? I mean, it was all in good fun."

"Yeah, let's just forget about it," I said.

"Cool," Anthony said. "Hey, I'm gonna call her tonight and ask her to come over to watch the Super Bowl with us on Sunday, just me, Steve, and a bunch of our friends."

"No fucking way!" I whispered, "You stay the hell away from her! I mean it!"

"No, you listen, Mark, I called her last week, and she said she thought it would be cool. If you don't let her go or if you cause any problems, I'm gonna tell everyone! Wait till they hear about the bachelor party and what's under your desk!" Anthony barked back but still keeping his voice down.

Just then, a guy we work with named Victor walked by.

"What's under your desk?" Victor asked, smiling in a nosey way.

"Nothing," Anthony answered, "Listen, you, what are you doing for the Super Bowl? You wanna come to my place? I'm having a party."

"Sure," Victor said, "Can the rest of the guys come? We were all gonna watch the game somewhere together."

By "the guys," he was referring to his clique of friends in accounting.

"Yeah, no problem," answered Anthony. "Listen, no wives or girlfriends allowed, we hired this chick to bartend and give us lap dances and stuff, its gonna be awesome! She's so hot!"

"Wow! Great, are you going, Mark?" Victor asked, turning to me.

"Uh, yeah, I'm going."

"Cool, I'll get your address later, Anthony," Victor added as he walked away.

"You asshole!!" I said to Anthony, my voice getting a little louder.

"Hey, don't worry, man, nobody here's met Beth before; heck, you don't even have any pictures of her on your desk. Well, you got one under your desk," Anthony smirked.

"Besides," he added, "I was gonna get another chick so we could have two. You can have this other chick and Beth dance for you too if you like."

I thought about it for a second or two. I admit I was starting to get turned on by the idea.

"Ok, fine!" I muttered. "But listen, if you tell anyone there that Beth's my wife, I will beat you senseless, I'll get you fired too! And I will yank Beth right out of the party! Got me!"

"Of course," Anthony said. "I haven't told anyone here what's happened so far; I'll do that for you, just don't fuck this up and let Beth and everyone have a good time, and nobody has to know."

My mind was racing when Anthony walked away. What would happen? Would Beth really dance for them? Would she go topless, allow them to touch her? How far would my wife let them go? (Fortunately, I knew she wouldn't have sex with them. Beth told me she regretted going all the way when she was at the bachelor party.) I was simultaneously nauseous and turned on. Steve would be there. I wondered if any other guys from her school would be there?

I took the poster home that night and talked to Beth about the party during dinner.

"So I heard about your little Super Bowl party," I said, trying to sound casual.

"Oh, right, sorry, I forgot to talk to you about that," Beth said, looking down at her food. "Is it ok? If not, I'll understand; it just sounded like fun. Plus, he's going to pay me $500."

"What are you supposed to do for $500?" I asked.

"I dunno, just serve drinks, dance for them a little bit, show 'em a good time," she said, smirking.

My dick started to get hard in my pants just hearing her say it.

I smirked back, too, showing her that I was sort of ok with it and maybe even a little bit turned on.

"Ok fine," I said. "But listen, there are going to be a bunch of guys from work there. Since you've never met anybody from my work yet, we aren't gonna tell anyone that you are my wife. Anthony promised he wouldn't tell anyone either, Ok?"

"Ok," she answered. "Anthony asked for my measurements and is going to send over an outfit that he wants me to wear. Want me to show it to you first?"

I thought about it for a second, then decided I shouldn't see it; if it was too slutty, it might make me wanna back out or make me too nervous until the party.

"No, I'll wait until the party; that way, I'll be as surprised as everybody else," I answered.

"Good, ok," Beth said.

I was on pins and needles until Sunday came. I messed around the house all day, anxiously awaiting the party. Beth had gotten her outfit and kept it in a box in the closet. I was tempted more than once to check it out but decided against it.

We decided to go to the party separately so that nobody would know we were together. I went into the backyard where Beth was tanning, nude, and kissed her goodbye.

"Bye," she said. "See ya later, and listen, I love you more than anything, I want to have fun tonight, and I want you to have fun too, ok?"

"I know," I said. "It will be fun."

I went to Anthony's apartment, on the 8th floor of a big apartment building downtown. Anthony lived alone, but the apartment was huge, with 3 bedrooms, one of which was converted into a study, the other was set up as a guest bedroom. The living room was sunken and had two big couches arranged in a "V" in front of a 60-inch big-screen TV. Off to the side, between two windows, was a bar, all set up with hard liquor. A cooler of beer was next to it on the floor. Behind the bar, on the wall, was a giant poster of Beth! The picture of her from the magazine with her ass sticking out! What the hell, I thought? Then I realized that Anthony, the bastard, must have made a copy. Underneath the picture was a banner that said "Bartender Beth."

I took a seat on the couch and started drinking beers and hanging out. There were maybe 5 or 6 guys there. Then Victor showed up with 3 or 4 guys from our office.

"I can't wait for that Beth chick to get here!" one of the guys on the sofa said. "She looks hot as hell!! Anthony said he fucked her at the last party! I hope she's like that tonight!"

"Yeah," I said, forcing myself to go along, "I hope so too. That'd be sweet."

After a while, Steve showed up. With him was a freakishly tall black guy who must have been a friend of his. He left his friend at the bar, walked over to talk to me, and pulled me aside. Steve was friends with Anthony from a while back. Steve went to college with Beth. He didn't get to know her back in college, but one of his friends used to date her.

"Hey Mark, good to see you again," Steve said. "Anthony told me that nobody here is supposed to know about Beth being your wife and everything; I'm cool with that. My friend over there doesn't know, ok?"

"Ok, good," I said.

"Hey, I'll introduce you to my friend. Josh, come over here for a sec," Steve yelled across the room.

Oh no! Great, I thought, Josh was one of Beth's ex-boyfriends from college. Wait a second, Josh is that tall black guy over there? I could hardly believe it! Maybe this was a different "Josh"? Beth didn't really tell me anything about him, other than they dated for about two months.

Josh walked over; I was surprised. Beth had not mentioned she'd ever been with a black guy. He was handsome and built. He looked like a former athlete, perhaps college basketball.

"Josh, I'd like you to meet Mark; he works with Anthony."

"Hi, Mark, nice meeting you," Josh said in a smooth bass voice, putting out his giant hand for me to shake it. He held a beer in his other hand, and I noticed that he had a wedding band. Good! I thought, at least he won't be all over Beth!

"Likewise," I said.

"Dude, I can't wait for Beth to get here," Josh said, looking over to her poster above the bar. "Is she really coming, Steve?"

"Yeah," Steve said. "Anthony met her at a bar downtown, they hung out a few times, he brought her to a party of mine."

"Awesome!!" Josh said. "Dude, you gotta see this chick! She's totally smoking hot; I used to mess with her in college for a while; man, could I tell you stories! I wonder if she's still wild like that?"

"What kinda stories?" I asked, trying to play along like I was interested. Steve gave me a subtle wink.

"Oh man, she loved sex so much, man. Totally horny girl. She would let us do almost anything to her. One time, I took her to a formal, and she let us do lines of coke off her ass!"

"What?!" I said, truly surprised. "That's nuts!"

"Yeah, man, it was crazy. We were only together for a few weeks. It was right after Beth's magazine picture came out. I took her to our formal. All the guys were going nuts over her. She wore the tightest dress, man! Her ass was slamming!"

"What happened?" I asked, hoping he would continue. My dick was starting to stiffen just hearing about it.

"Well, after the formal," Josh continued, "We went back to my friend's dorm to do some coke. She did some too and smoked with us. The guy whose room we were in had a copy of her issue. We all looked at the picture, and all the guys kept flirting with her. After a lot of begging and convincing, we talked her into showing us her ass. She got up, pulled up her dress, and mooned us! Then she bent over and showed all of us her pussy like it was nothing. After a while, she laid face down on the bed and let us all do lines off her ass. It was so fucking great!"

"Wow! That's awesome!" I said, shaking slightly. "How many guys?"

"Hmm, I dunno, five maybe?"

"Didn't you get mad?" I asked, "I mean, you were dating her, right?"

"Naw, we weren't serious really; we were all wasted. I got mad at my one nigga there cause he started to spank her after he did some lines, then licked her ass crack, but it was just fun," he smiled at the memory.

"I can't wait to see her in person then," I gulped and walked away toward the bar to get another drink.

I sat down on one of the couches and waited for Beth and the other girl to arrive. A few minutes later, Anthony got everyone's attention. He was holding two coats in his arm and a couple of bags. He must have met them in the hallway and taken them from the girls to hold onto for them.

"Ok, the girls are here outside guys, they are going to come in and serve drinks and bartend until halftime, then they are gonna dance for us. First, we have Veronica!"

He opened the door, and Veronica walked in! Boy, did Veronica make an entrance!!

I got a lump in my throat at the sight of her and her outfit. Confidently striding towards us was a tall blonde, maybe 5'10" and super thin. She had long curly hair and the best pair of fake titties I've ever seen. She was wearing a white floral lace garter belt, white nylon stockings, matching thong panties, white platform heels, and that was all! She sauntered across the room to the bar. Guys smacked and patted her on the ass as she walked past the couches. When she walked past me, I joined in the fun and gave her ass a squeeze. I was rock hard and dying to see what Beth would be, or not be, wearing.

"And now, we have the super hot Beth, who's got a fabulous ass you may have noticed hanging above the bar!" He motioned to the poster. A few guys whistled.

Anthony opened the door again, and Beth entered the room. I almost spit my beer out.

Beth had her hair down and was wearing hot red lipstick. She had a velvet choker tight around her neck, and below that, she was wearing a black lace demi bra, garter belt (same as Veronica except Beth's was black), black nylon stockings, big heels, and instead of a regular thong, she was wearing a black v-string. It was see-through in the front, and we could all admire the results of her first full brazilian wax. She walked into the room to whistles and a bunch of rowdy remarks.

As she walked to the bar, the guys patted and smacked her ass too. As she passed Steve and Josh on the other couch, Josh leaned in and kissed her on her left ass cheek. Beth looked down at him and said, "Oh hi!" She smiled and just kept on walking. As she passed me, I patted her ass as well and tried to do it a little bit harder than the other guys. She gave me a smile too but pretended she didn't know me. She didn't have a single tan line showing. The eye-catcher of this sexy black thong was on the back where a metal and rhinestone butterfly connected the 3 strings of the T-back, the middle string just disappearing between her cheeks. Basically, every inch of her ass was completely exposed.

The game started, and guys kept mobbing the bar, getting drinks, and flirting with Veronica and Beth. Anthony walked around the room and gave everyone a raffle ticket.

"We have some prizes after each quarter, guys, take a ticket," Anthony said. Everyone took a ticket.

By the end of the first quarter, everyone was good and drunk. I barely watched the game. I focused most of my attention on the bar, getting turned on by Veronica's fake tits and Beth's sexy outfit. Anthony stood in front of the TV and made an announcement.

"Ok guys," he began, "We have to pick our winner for the first quarter prize. The winner gets to remove Beth's top and do some body shots!"

The room erupted! I looked over to Beth, who was grinning and turning bright red.

Anthony reached into a large bowl and pulled out a ticket, and called out a number. A guy from work, a friend of Victor's, shot up.

"That's me, boys!!" He bellowed, looking around the room at everyone with a dopey smile like a kid on Christmas.

He took Beth's hand and led her to the bar. With each step in her 8-inch clear platform heels, her ass flexed and bounced. When she turned around, she smiled and battered her eyes sexily. The winner, a middle-aged guy from accounting, leaned in and gave Beth a soft but closed mouth kiss on the lips. He reached around her and smoothly unclasped the bra with one hand. It fell away from her and down her body to the floor. Her natural breasts were also tan, and her nipples were now jutting straight out. Beth then walked over to a table on the side of the room. Veronica followed her and grabbed a bottle of tequila and a shot glass.

Beth got up on the table and laid down on her back. Her 32B tits looked incredible as she arched her back. Veronica filled the shot glass, and Anthony walked over with some salt and a few wedges of lime. Everyone cleared to the sides so that everyone could get a good view.

The game had started again, but nobody was paying any attention to that. Anthony stood over Beth and squeezed some lime juice over each one of Beth's nipples. Then he poured some salt over them, and it stuck there just enough. I just stood there, trying to act naturally. Trying to not let on that a guy that I worked with was about to suck my wife's tits in front of everyone. The winner moved in and took the shot glass. Beth opened her mouth, and Anthony put a wedge of lime between her lips. The winner leaned over and planted his mouth on Beth's left breast, and began sucking it for a second. Then he licked the salt off her nipple, stood back up, and downed the shot. He then leaned over her face, pulled the lime away from Beth with his lips, then sucked on it. A few guys clapped and howled, myself included. The winner repeated the procedure, but the second time, he licked the salt off of her other nipple seductively, circling her nipple with his tongue.

After the shots, Beth got down off the table, returned to the bar, and resumed serving drinks. Slowly the guys returned their focus to the game. The guy next to me said, "Damn! I can't wait until halftime!"

Over the second quarter, I continued to drink and flirt with Beth and Veronica when I was at the bar. I saw that both of them were also drinking, and I could tell that they were both starting to get drunk. The halftime show is gonna be impressive, I thought, hoping I could handle it.

Halftime came, and Anthony got up and stood in front of the TV again with the bowl.

"Ok, guys, we are gonna pick two numbers now; the lucky winners get to participate in a race of sorts."

He pulled a ticket out and called out the number. Victor from work jumped up, pumping his fists. Anthony reached in and pulled out the second ticket. It was me!!

"Ok, come on up here," Anthony said. He pulled two chairs and put them in front of the TV. Victor and I walked up, and we each sat down in one chair, wondering what was going to happen. The rest of the guys got closer, sitting on the couches or standing around the perimeter so they could get a good view.

Beth and Veronica, as if on cue, came out from behind the bar and walked over.

"Beth, why don't you stand in front of Victor. And Veronica, you stand in front of Mark." Anthony said.

"Ok, guys, we are gonna have a race. The girls are gonna suck your dicks; the last guy to cum, wins a special prize!"

The room was so loud with yelling and hooting that I couldn't hear anything after that. Veronica dropped to her knees in front of me and started undoing my belt. As she slipped in closer and moved her body between my legs, I felt myself get painfully hard. I looked over, and Beth was on her knees, opening Victor's pants.

12