All Comments on 'Jealous As Hell Ch. 05'

by jetski_fan

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Don't marry a whore.

Or start a family with one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

God damn what a wimpy cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
hubby,wife and writer

wimp and whore of a wife suck. know good people in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A rehash of a previous chapter

You do know how to write a good wimp. Twice falling for the same trick, not reacting and somehow thinking he has a marriage despite everyone claiming there is none. He gets what he deserves. F-him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
If you're going to play fetish games?

At least have the smarts and do the readers the courtesy of posting this garbage in the correct category so no one has to read it.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
As usual

couldn't read the whole story as I suspected this was a cuck story.

It is. 1 star.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago
Why does he love her?

You say he loves her but there’s no evidence she loves him and brings anything to the marriage. So why does he love her?

Because she’s great in bed? Only for everyone else.

Because she’a beautiful? Then it’s not love. Because she supports her husband and makes him feel like he’s the king of the world? Not by the evidence you’ve presented.

SO WHY DOES HE LOVE HER?!? If you can’t answer that then it’s not love. Being treated like shit isn’t love, it’s abuse.

Lastly, having recognized she neither loves nor respect her husband, why does he stay with her? Because it’s cheaper than getting a divorce? I can appreciate that, so why doesn’t he meet someone who would actually love him and support him and treat him like an actual person and not a piece of shit?

Why tolerate being treated like that?

If you can’t answer these questions then maybe you should reevaluate what you’re trying to do because maybe you get off on abusive relationships. Maybe you enjoy hurting someone. Maybe you are arrayed by betrayal and disgust. But then agains, maybe you get your jollies on beating your wife, I don’t know....but I suspect you do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Reactions

What happened with Anthony in the bathroom? If she fucked him...divorce

What communications have happened between her and Anthony? What besides calls and texts, possible divorce

What is going to happen with Josh? She cheats with him... divorce

Did he tell her that Anthony threatened to tell their co-workers about Beth? What is her reaction... fuck Anthony or FUCK YOU Anthony

I would demand to take her phone and block Anthony's and Josh's number then delete them.

She will have to promise no more communications with either Anthony or Josh, definitely no more parties.

Lastly the divorce attorney's business card would be under a magnet on the fridge, to remind her of consequences from this point on...

SikemSikemabout 3 years ago

OK I get the story. But at some point he has to either leave her or accept an open marriage.

Preferably divorce her, but keep her as a sex partner.

brickman4brickman4about 3 years ago

Time to use that business card that Beth found in his pocket .

He could have the Asian legally .

I can't even fathom , all that for $500.00 .

She didn't even make whore street wage .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Finish it... either give him the balls to put an end to her shenanigans or divorce her

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

No way to finish this, it’s already dead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I want permission to write an ending to this series... you've left it so wide open

jetski_fanjetski_fanalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Go ahead. It’s been 15 years since this happened. I’m curious how you imagine it ending.

basher123basher123almost 3 years ago

jaydice2003 would be proud

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

loser

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow .. I hope you both are sterile.. and soon dead her for being an unconscionable slut amd you allowing it .. pathetic glad 8 skimmed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whole series 1☆. Mark doesn't even have two brain cells he could rub together in an attempt to form a rational thought. Beth is as amoral as a person can be, no wonder she is married to Mark. Mark is nearly as bad as his wife only he does not pimp himself out, instead he allows Beth to pimp herself. These people are truly bottom of the barrel, which leads me to Anthony. Why has Mark allowed Anthony to keep his bag full of nuts? Anthony, by right, should be laying in a dumpster full of rotting garbage with his hands duct taped behind his back and a zip tie firmly clinched around the base oh his nut sack. And when, after 24 hours or so, Anthony regains consciousness. It will be too late to make an attempt to revive his little acorns! You don't mess with another man's wife, especially so flagrantly and then walk away boasting of what you've done. Needs to be a payback, Anthony, Steve, Josh, Beth's old roommate, a host of others and especially Beth. They all need to feel some pain and remorse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did you know it's an offence to take advantage of adults who have the mentality of a two year old?

I'm talking about Mark not Beth.

So upset that Beth gave better blow jobs to Frat boys, But let another mans wife blow him and it's all right now!

Obviously Ok to play with someone else's toy so do not move her hand off your leg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

old story series that still never really explained why they got married? At the end she complained that Josh would not have worked out as he is too possessive yet in the earliest chapters there was no real indication that her husband would be a cuck willing to stand by while she fucked around. Did she just luck out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I actually laughed out loud a couple of times at how ridiculous this story is. Entertaining, no... unintentionally humorous, yes.

sf_operative63sf_operative63about 2 years ago

Mass murder and total temporary insanity. Part 6..if the author has the courage to allow it...

DOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Such a lot of masochism

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Beth's real message "Sorry, . . . Not sorry." Mark is a cuck and Loves it. Never protects his wife, and actually, she doesn't want him to protect her. She just wants to keep having all the dick she can.

Kind of a turd way to end the series unless we guess that the "best predictor of future behavior is past behavior" and the beat goes on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous