Jealous As Hell Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victor looked back at me and said, "Holy shit!! This is fucking awesome!!"

Veronica pulled my dick out and jerked me off with one hand as she pulled my pants and boxers all the way down with the other.

Victor kept talking. "Damn Beth, I can't believe you are gonna suck my dick. Suck my dick Beth, you are so fucking hot."

I was about to say something when I realized I had to play it cool before I could do anything else. Veronica was rubbing her tits against my dick and pulled up my shirt to kiss my chest. Beth looked over at what I was getting and did the same to Victor. After a bit, Veronica moved down my torso and took my dick into her mouth. She began bobbing her head up and down furiously. Like synchronized cocksucking, Beth was now sucking Victor's dick also. It was all too much for me to handle. A super hot blonde stripper was sucking my dick, and I had to sit there while watching my wife suck my co-worker’s dick. After about two minutes, I couldn't hold it any longer. I let loose with a monster ejaculation. Veronica gagged for a second as I started to cum and then raised her hand and continued swallowing me.

"We have a winner!" Anthony yelled.

Beth kept sucking Victor's dick. Victor looked like he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer either. After about another minute, Victor announced that he was going to cum. Beth pulled away, and Victor started shooting all over Beth!! He hit her in the face and the neck. Then a few shots hit her chest. I just looked at my wife as the cum dripped down off of her face and onto her tits.

Anthony grabbed a towel and cleaned Beth off. She went to the bathroom for a few minutes to rinse herself off. Since Beth was absent, Veronica left me and started to walk around the room, giving guys on the couch lap dances.

After Beth's blowjob, Victor got up from his chair at the front of the room and went back to his regular seat. I closed up my pants and went to sit by Steve and Josh. Beth was still in the bathroom cleaning up, and I hoped to shower Victor's cum off her.

"So Anthony, Victor lasted longer than Mark, so what does he win?" Steve asked.

"Well, when he's ready," Anthony answered, "he gets a special private dance in the guest bedroom from Veronica."

"Sweet!" Victor yelled.

We started watching the game again. Everyone at the party got their own drinks from then on, as Veronica worked her way around the room, giving lap dances and collecting tips.

After a few minutes, Josh turned to me and said, "Damn, that was hot!! Too bad you didn't get Beth; she gives the best blowjobs, man!"

"I know," I struggled to say, "Victor sure seemed to like it. Veronica was pretty good herself, though."

"I just gotta get her to suck my dick or fuck me somehow tonight," Josh said.

"But aren't you married?" I asked, concerned.

"Yeah, but jeez, man, I've been thinking about Beth ever since Steve told me she was gonna be here. She was in Playboy, for Christ's sake!"

"Hey, tell me some other stories about her," I asked, trying not to sound too eager.

"Oh man, where do I begin?" Josh pondered.

"Oh, ok, well, the semester after I stopped hanging out with her, this frat up the block organized a huge charity car wash. Some of the money was for charity, but some were for funds for the house. They didn't get the school's permission, and they almost got busted for it, so they had to hold it off campus down the road on private property."

"Yeah, ok," I said, cueing him to continue.

"Well, they got Beth to pose for a flyer of theirs. She got a tattoo of the frat letters Zeta Psi on her ass with henna or body paint or something. Whatever it was, it didn't wash off. She posed bending over the hood of a car with sponges in her hands, and she was washing it."

"What was she wearing?" I asked. I was starting to get turned on.

"Nothing!" Josh said. "Oh, well no, she was wearing sneakers, I think. You couldn't see her tits, just the back of her legs, her ass with the frat letters on it, and her back, but she was turning her face around and smiling. A bubble was printed next to her mouth saying something like 'Let me wash your car!' It was so hot, it was all over campus, it was almost hotter than that Playboy photo." Josh said, pointing to the poster of Beth behind the bar.

"Wow!" I said, trying to picture the flyer.

"Yeah, it was awesome!! So we go to the car wash; the line was like 30 cars long on this dirt road next to a farmhouse. We waited for about an hour, drinking beers and hanging out. When we finally got to the front, it was soooo fucking worth it! Beth and a few of her friends were washing the cars, and the frat brothers were getting them buckets and soap and just standing around supervising and ogling them."

"What was Beth wearing?" I asked again.

His answer was not what I was ready for.

"Just sneakers and a smile!" Josh said. "What was crazy about it was how comfortable she was. The other girls were wearing bikinis. One or two were topless, I think, but had shorts on. Beth just walked around the cars, bending over, soaping the cars, and herself up, having a blast. Her tits weren't that big, but she didn't show them or her pussy in the Playboy photo, so it was nuts to see her like that. She had the tattoo still on her ass, and she and the other girls also had 'Property of Zeta Psi' written across their bellies. Some guys brought her issue with them and asked her to autograph it for them. She posed for pictures with them and everything; it was totally amazing. I bet they are on the internet somewhere. After she washed our car, we parked on the side and watched her and the other girls until it was over."

"Did anybody get to touch her or fuck her or anything?" I asked.

"I don't know, but when they were done, she and the other girls didn't even get dressed. She got right into one of their cars, still buck naked, and they drove off back to their house. I guess her clothes were there."

"Damn!" I said, my heart was racing. I realized Zeta Psi must have been the same fraternity that Beth was in that video with Alexis that I saw at her reunion.

Just then, Beth came back out of the bathroom with Anthony. She was all cleaned off, her hair was wet, and she looked hot as hell. Her top was still off, and now so was her v-string panties.

Every guy in the room turned away from the game and looked at her pussy.

Beth just stood there with a smile and said: "Who wants a dance?"

Every hand shot up in the air. Beth walked over to a guy at the end of the couch and started to dance for him. Apparently hard again, Victor got up and took Veronica to the guest bedroom, leaving Beth as the only female entertainment. The minute her ass touched the first guy's lap, he put his hands right on her tits. She didn't protest, so he kept on rubbing them. She had her back to him and each guy she danced for, grinding her ass into their laps. Most of the guys followed the first guy's lead and rubbed Beth's tits as she danced for them.

It took about 10 minutes, but Beth finally got to Steve, who immediately started rubbing her tits. She danced for him for about a minute, then invited him to help her remove the remaining lingerie she was wearing. Seeing Steve undo her garters and slowly pull each of the nylon stockings down her legs was as sexy as it gets. Without fuss, she quickly took off the garter belt. Now nude, Beth moved onto Josh, who was sitting right next to me.

"Hi Josh!" she said, giggling as she straddled him to face him. She put her knees on the couch and rubbed her tits in his face for a minute, and then turned around and started grinding her naked ass into his crotch. Josh reached around and squeezed her tits.

"Damn Beth," he said, "Do you remember when you used to fuck me?"

"Sure," she giggled and kept right on grinding.

"Hey, you are married now!" Beth said, spotting the ring on his hand that was gently rubbing her left breast.

"Yeah, but I still think about you a lot," Josh replied.

"I'm married too," Beth said, "See?" She turned and showed Josh her wedding band and engagement ring.

"Whoa!" Josh said, "Your husband is one lucky guy, but what a sucker! Does he know you are here? That you're gonna fuck me tonight?"

"No, but who said anything about fucking?" Beth answered.

I was now rock hard and was dying for my wife to finish with Josh so she could dance for me.

"Aww, come on now," Josh said. "Steve said you let him fuck you; you obviously still like it even though you're married."

"Maybe later," Beth said as she got up from Josh and started dancing on me.

It was weird sitting there, pretending not to know my wife, as she gave me a lap dance in front of a room full of guys who were watching me rub her tits.

Nobody had noticed that the 3rd quarter had ended and the 4th quarter had started, and Veronica was still in the guest room. Beth continued to work her way around the room, dancing and giving every guy a raging hard-on.

By the end of the game, everyone was good and drunk. Anthony got up and stood in front of the TV, and made an announcement.

"Ok, guys," Anthony yelled, "Listen up! Since we missed the 3rd quarter, we are gonna have a few winners for this last draw."

He pulled four tickets from the hat. Two of the winners were guys from work, Victor's friends, and the other two were guys I didn't know.

"Ok guys, we've saved the best prize for last. Clear a space on the floor." Anthony said.

Everyone helped push the couches back and move the coffee table out of the way, so there was a clear space between the sofas and the TV.

"Ok, let's get our 4 winners up here."

The four guys got up and stood in the middle of the room. Anthony made them get down on their knees and face each other in twos. Nobody knew why Anthony was making them do that or what was going to happen. Veronica had just emerged from the guest bedroom.

"Beth, Veronica, assume your positions!!" Anthony ordered.

Huh?

Beth and Veronica stepped between the guys and got down on their hands and knees, facing opposite directions.

Beth started licking the crotch of the guy in front of her. He quickly got the idea. He opened his fly and pulled his dick out. The guy in front of Veronica did the same. Within seconds they were both getting blowjobs.

My wife, on her hands and knees, was now blowing a second co-worker of mine.

The guy behind Beth looked puzzled as to what he was supposed to do. He just froze there, looking at Beth's ass right in front of him and his friend from work get his dick sucked.

"Well, don't just watch," Anthony barked. "Fuck her."

What? I thought? He didn't really mean it. Beth wasn't really going to let this guy fuck her.

The guy behind Veronica took the lead. He yanked his pants down and jammed his dick in her. She never stopped blowing the guy in front of her.

"Can I really fuck you, Beth?" the guy behind Beth asked.

Beth took my co-worker's dick out of her mouth for a second and turned and said, "Well, you did win! Fuck me."

He got his pants open in record time and pulled his dick out, and put it between Beth's ass cheeks. It was hard for me to watch at first. He rubbed his dick all over her ass, then finally put it in her pussy. Beth groaned, and I could tell she was smiling even with the guy in her mouth.

The guy fucking Beth got into it, and soon Beth's mouth was moving down the guy's dick in front of her to the same rhythm as the guy fucking her. I glanced over at Veronica. She was now getting double-teamed pretty hard too.

The guy fucking Beth pulled out and turned and started cumming all over Anthony's floor. The other three guys were still going strong. When the guy who fucked Beth stood up and walked to the bathroom, Josh sprang up from the seat next to me. He quickly moved into the newly freed-up space.

"What the hell! For old times' sake," he said.

He pulled his pants off and got behind Beth. His dick shot up out of his boxers. It was huge, like a dude in a porno. I winced when I realized that Beth had probably loved this great big black dick of his.

Josh grabbed his dick and slowly slid it into my wife. Beth stopped giving the blowjob to the guy in front of her to let out a deep and appreciative groan. She pulled herself up from being on all fours to a kneeling position, while behind her, Josh moved in unison, shifting his ass downwards, keeping his dick inside her. In this new position, my wife threw her left arm behind his head, pressed her cheek against his face, and they started to passionately kiss. My heart skipped a beat. In some ways, watching them deep kiss was worse than watching them fuck. It had so much passion and intimacy.

"Ohhhhh, YES!!" Beth moaned between kisses. Josh cupped both her tits in his black hands and massaged them slowly.

I couldn't take it anymore. I got up and moved to the other couch, just to get some space. I pretended to focus on Veronica and cheered along with everyone else when a blast of cum hit her in the eye. Meanwhile, I was listening to every word Josh and Beth said to each other.

Josh taunted, "I'm like that yummy chocolate that you need, Beth, I mean, if you're looking for that big Hershey bar type of chocolate!!"

"Mmmm, like dark chocolate??" Beth cooed.

"Uh-huh, that's right, you need a taste of the good chocolate! Does your man know how to get you off? I still remember exactly how you like to get off!" Josh replied confidently. He began bucking his hips, bouncing her relentlessly atop his black dick.

"Holy shit, I'm cumming!!" Beth screamed. Josh rammed upwards even faster.

After Beth finished cumming on his dick, Josh slowed his pace. Beth exclaimed, "Oh my god, that was amazing. Josh, you have the perfect dick!"

My heart beat faster and faster as everything I feared seemed to be happening. Did my wife honestly say that? Josh remarked, "Damn, Beth, your pussy is so nice!! I wouldn't share you with anyone if we'd gotten married!"

"Oh, baby, that's why it never would have worked out with us," Beth responded, out of breath.

"Why's that?" Josh asked.

"You're way too possessive, big guy," Beth laughed as she grabbed hold of the dick in front of her and put it back in her mouth. At first, I was relieved, it didn't sound like she had feelings for Josh, but a second later, I was overcome with jealousy as I realized she had successfully taken his entire length. His big dick was touching parts of her body that I would never reach.

I watched helplessly as Josh went really slowly, seemingly savoring every thrust, until he blew his load in Beth's pussy, tightly holding onto her hips until he had finished emptying his balls deep inside her. The guy Beth was blowing started cumming, and Beth swallowed it. He stepped back and was replaced by another guy from work, and Beth, without protest, crawled forwards and immediately started sucking his dick too!

This went on until almost every guy in the room had fucked or been blown by Beth and Veronica. Some guys had cum on the girls' backs, some in their mouths, and at least two more guys came right in Beth.

When I couldn't stand watching any longer, I moved in and kneeled down with my dick out in front of Beth's face. She started sucking it at once. Beth didn't even look up at me. I wondered if she even knew it was me. Josh was hard again and replaced the guy behind Beth and got ready to fuck her for the second time.

"Beth, I never got to fuck you up the ass," Josh said, "Can I do it now?"

Beth nodded while she sucked my dick.

"No way!" I said.

"What did you say?" Josh asked, looking across Beth's back at me.

Beth just kept on sucking me.

"Oh, nothing," I muttered, catching myself, "I just can't believe this chick!"

I almost slipped up. I had never fucked Beth up the ass before; she had never let me and always said she hated it.

I watched Josh carefully and slowly slide his black dick into my wife's ass. She squealed with pleasure as he did it. Seconds later, I came in her mouth, and she furiously started swallowing everything that shot out of me.

Drunk and spent, I stood up and went and sat back down on the couch and watched Josh fuck Beth up the ass.

"Ohh, stretch my ass, stretch my ass out," Beth whimpered sexily.

Eventually, he announced to the room that he was cumming, pulled out, and ejaculated all over Beth's ass. Beth reached around and rubbed the cum off her ass with her hand and started licking it. "Yuck," I thought. But it was hot.

Everyone seemed all sexed out, and nobody replaced me in front of Beth, and Veronica was done and was starting to get dressed.

Beth went into one of the bedrooms, and I sat there waiting for her to finish getting her clothes back on. She came out in a snug-fitting black sweater dress and tall black leather boots, looking as beguiling and confident as ever. The dress ended halfway down her thighs, so Beth looked respectable yet sexy as hell. I wasn't sure if she'd put the stockings back on or had pulled on a pair of black pantyhose. No one would have ever guessed she was anything other than an enticing yet wholesome young wife. Even I was having trouble grasping just how much different cum was, at that very moment, held inside that tight body of hers.

"Check this out," I overheard Josh say to Steve, "I got Beth's number!"

Seeming concerned, Steve responded in a low voice, "Buddy, are you still in love with her? Please tell me you're not thinking about leaving Jasmine!"

Josh laughed, "Nah, I can handle a white girl on the side; Beth's not exactly 'marriage material' anyway!"

The moment he said this was a punch in the gut. My worst fears were coming true, and worst of all, my fear that I might actually accept this behavior and stay married to Beth. I knew Beth wanted to start a family soon. My only hope was that she would settle down after that. Beth would make a wonderful mother if she was able to leave her past behind her.

I glanced at my wife standing across the room, ignoring me, continuing the ruse that we were strangers. Beth took out her Motorola RAZR from her purse. It looked like she was punching a number into the cell phone. I felt my cell phone vibrate and discovered that Beth had sent me a text:

>im so sorry mark i promise i will make this up to u

Make this up to me?!! What kinky, degrading sex act could she possibly perform for me that would somehow make up for what she had just done?! I racked my brain for ideas. My mind immediately went to golden showers; I imagined pissing on Beth, aiming at her mouth. My mind also went to my wife's heart-stoppingly beautiful 19-year-old latina friend, Claudia, from her gym, who she could probably seduce into a threesome with us. Beth had mentioned that this unbelievably hot college student and personal trainer was surprisingly still a virgin! I could fix that! But that was not the only thing Beth would have to do to make this up to me. My usual barista at Starbucks had, after learning my name and order, started chatting with me here and there and dropped hints that I should ask her out. Tiffany was cute, I had never been with an Asian chick before, and my wife would have to let me have a little fun with her too!

Victor and his friends said their goodbyes to Anthony. As they walked by me, one of them said to Victor, "Damn, I feel sorry for Beth's husband. What a slut."

He was right. My wife was a total fucking slut, but I loved her.

12