Jealous Daughter

Story Info
Daughter gets jealous of her mother little romance.
2.7k words
4.05
13.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jealous Daughter

Christine looked at her picture with her daughter Amber. They were hugging and smiling while they were sitting in front of Champs Elysée in Paris on one of their nice trips together. Christine's ex-husband had taken that photograph when the couple still lived together. The woman sat on the couch thoughtfully as she caressed the photo. Now John had gone for two years, and her daughter had been so cold to her. Amber's performance in college wasn't the best either. Christine sighed thinking if she would ever get along with her daughter again and whether the girl would become kinder to her.

Around four o'clock in the afternoon, Christine heard the doorbell. She thought that Amber had forgotten her key, so she walked to open the door for her daughter. It was not Amber, though. Christine was surprised to come across a tall blonde girl wearing a blue jacket and white pants, which the woman immediately found tacky. Despite the newcomer bad taste for clothes, Christine was stunned by that girl's immense beauty.

"Ms. Palmer? Are you Mrs. Palmer?"

"Yes, miss. What can I do for you?"

"My name is Lea Smith. I'd like to speak with you about your daughter Amber if I may. Can I come in?"

Christine was nearly shaking because she thought the girl was simply drop dead gorgeous. She tried to keep calm as she let Lea in.

"Have a seat," the host said as her visitor came in. "Would you like coffee?" The girl shook her head as both of then sat down: "What would you like to tell me about my daughter?"

"You won't be pleased to listen to this, Ms. Palmer. Amber has been really nasty to me recently. She looks at me with her friends and they laugh at me, they spread gossip about me as if I've dated almost half the guys in class. They say I do whatever men want me to do just to date them. In order words, Amber and her friends suggest I'm a slut. I am a decent girl, though, Ms. Palmer."

"Oh yes, I believe you. I know my daughter can be so cruel. Let me point out that you're beautiful, and that makes your classmates jealous. That's why they badmouth you."

Christine meant it. She was completely in awe of Julie's enormous beauty. The woman loved how Julie's beautiful blond hair spread over her shoulders. She was attracted to Lea's beautiful brown eyes and especially those thick lips. Christine thought they were so soft. She blamed herself for her sexual thoughts. The girl must have been twenty years old, that is, twenty-three years younger than she was. How could he be attracted to a girl old enough to be her daughter?

""So that's why I've come here, Ms. Palmer. I knew you would understand my problem, and I would like you to speak with your daughter. Please talk her into letting me alone," the girl pleaded approaching Christine's face.

"Please, don't talk so close to me, dear," the woman shivered and nearly pushed the girl away.

"Oh, forgive me. I think I am invading your personal space or maybe it's my breath."

"Yes, it's your breath, honey, but it's not what you're thinking because your breath smells like flowers. I think you are aware that you're extremely attractive." Christine was surprised at herself. Why had she said that? She came to the conclusion that she could no longer restrain herself from saying what she felt after all the time she had repressed her feelings, especially when she had a goddess in front of her.

"Is it serious that you find me attractive and my breath smells like flowers, Ms. Palmer?" Lea smiled happily at the compliment. It was evident that the girl had a low self-esteem in spite of her beauty: "Wow, I wish men would say these things to me naturally instead of being afraid of my rejection."

"Darling, I've already warned you not to come near me," the woman groaned and stared at Lea. Christine concluded that this gorgeous girl had come for a reason. Now she wasn't going to refrain from trying out those juicy lips. She put her hands on Lea's chest and kissed her on the mouth. Both female lips locked so deeply that Lea took a while to have a reaction. Her eyes widened and only after Christine started to moan on her mouth did Lea push the woman away. Christine knew her daughter's classmate might make a scene, but she thought that delicious kiss would be worth any scandal.

"Ms. Palmer what did you do for heaven's sake?" Shouted the girl wiping her mouth that had just been kissed by that older woman.

"I am so sorry, my dear. It's just that you're so beautiful. Please forgive me."

"I don't know what to say. I mean, so you are a lesbian!"

"No, I'm not a lesbian or else Amber wouldn't have been born. I'm just curious. I hope this little incident is going to be just between us. I'm even willing to pay for your silence."

Lea was still in shock. She was sure the woman was a little crazy. Suddenly an idea popped into the girl's head, combined with a certain curiosity she had. She ran her hand sensuously through her hair and said: "I don't want your money, Ms. Palmer. But I promise not to say anything to anybody if you... Well, since you think I'm so beautiful, I thought you wouldn't mind giving me oral sex."

Christine's heart pounded and she smiled stroking that pretty girl's cheek:

"Oh, but of course, dear. And I would love to kiss you again."

"No, Ms. Palmer, I want you to suck my Gina." The girl got up and took off her jeans. Christine opened her mouth in wonder at Lea's beautiful thighs. The girl took her panties off and spread her legs:

"Oh, gee, you shave it off. It's the most beautiful flower I've ever seen. Say, are you still virgin?"

"Of course I am despite your naughty daughter's slurs. Let's not talk about that bitch, though. My flower is all yours, Ms. Palmer." Lea sucked her own finger in a sensual manner.

"I promise I'll talk to Amber, dear" Christine was so horny that she did not mind that Lea had just berated her daughter, and she looked fascinated as she lowered her face to that beautiful pussy. When her mouth reached that honeypot, she began licking it like a female in heat. She approved that wonderful vagina as it had the smooth, clean taste of a princess.

"Oh, Ms. Palmer, lick it some more and don't stop until I say so, okay?"

"You're my guest, honey. Your lily is just a dream come true. But don't call me Ms. Palmer; it's Chris, please since we're so intimate now."

"All right, Chris. That feels great," said Lea taking her cell phone and pointing to the woman's head while she was licking her clit. The girl smiled as she started filming the whole action and she thought mischievously; "Oh, Amber, dear, you have no fucking idea what your mama is doing to me. Now I'm going to get back at you for good, oh, yes, I am!"

Christine started sucking that beloved pussy, oblivious that she was being filmed. When Lea thought she had shot enough, she hid her cell phone and said:

"I guess it is enough, Ms. Palmer, I mean, Chris. I have to go now."

"Oh, darling, but I want to make you cum. It's the least I can do after my daughter was so mean to you."

"She won't be anymore, I assure you," Lea smiled as she caressed the woman's hair. "Now I gotta go."

Christine tasted Lea's pussy juices as she moved her tongue and watched her lover put on her pants. When she walked the girl to the door, she begged for another kiss, but Lea said she was late and left. Christine was upset that her princess was in such a hurry, but then she went into the bathroom and touched herself while imagining kissing sweet Lea.

The next day Amber came home, made a fuss, insulted her mother, and almost broke something. Christine was puzzled by her daughter's anger and cried:

"What's the matter, Amber? Why are you so mad?"

"I had the worst day of my life because of you, mom! Because of what you did with that mean girl in my college."

"What did I do? Who's the mean girl?"

"Lea Smith. Who else? You know what you did, Mom. Look me in the eyes and admit what you did!" Amber howled like a banshee.

"I -I don't know what you mean, sweetie." Christine blushed and said nothing. She was horrified that Amber had found out about her little romance with her daughter's college enemy. Unfortunately, it was true. Christine panicked when Amber confirmed that she knew everything:

"That bitch Lea Smith showed me a video of you licking her fucking pussy, mother! Are you insane? I didn't think you were like that. Fucking a woman that is much younger than you are! And to make things worse, your damned young lover is my worst enemy! Do you hate me mom?"

"Of course, I don't hate you, dear, and please watch your language when you talk." Christine was shaking all over, but she tried to keep calm and said: "Lea told me you were unfair to her and I had my reasons for believing the poor thing, for I know my daughter's human weaknesses. I confess that I made a mistake to giving in to the temptation of Lea's enormous beauty. I never thought she could be so wicked as to film me giving her oral sex. I am very disappointed in myself."

"It's too late to be disappointed, mama. She already had what she wanted. She humiliated me because of your silly adventure. That bitch said I could be her stepdaughter because my mother was in love with her! She threatened to show this video all over college if I didn't do whatever she wanted. She would say it was Amber's mother enjoying licking a good pussy. I was at her mercy, and I had to give in to her. She got the girls together in the college yard, and I had to kneel down in front of her. I had to tell her I was sorry in front of everyone. I had to beg her to forgive me for spreading gossip about her. She made me say I was ashamed of myself. It was the most humiliating day of my life." Amber was crying, and Christine tried to comfort her daughter at the same time she wanted to teach her.

"I'm so sorry, sweetie. Nevertheless, that is what you get for gossiping about girls you don't like. I really hope you learned your lesson."

"I didn't gossip about her. Everything I said about that bitch was true! Then I had to save my reputation, and mostly I was compelled to save your reputation too, mom. None of this would have happened if you had behaved like a normal, sensible woman when that worthless bitch came here to complain about me."

"None of this would have happened if you hadn't made that girl mad in the first place."

"You are to blame, mother. Do you want to swap daughters? I really think you want Lea to be your little girl, you know. After all, she's much prettier than I am," Amber whispered in a broken voice.

"What you say is nonsense, Amber. You are just mad, that's all."

"I'm not mad. I'm pissed off! I'm going to teach you a lesson though, mommy. If you like pussy, I'll give you pussy." Amber started unbuttoning her pants before her mother's wide eyes. The girl dropped her pants, and then took off her panties. "Here, mom, now you have a nice pussy all for you."

"You're crazy, Amber!" Christine turned away covering her eyes with her hands. "Get dressed immediately and behave yourself," she cried angrily.

"You will eat my pussy, mom. If you don't, I'm going to hit Lea to get back at her. And you know what she's going to do after I beat her? She'll certainly show everybody that video of you licking her twat. This time I won't stop her!"

"Oh no, my dear, no! You don't understand, I'm your mother. I can't do what you are asking me. Don't be jealous of Lea. I don't love her. I just wanted to kiss a pretty girl and..."

"Lick my pussy NOW, mommy! Either you do it, or the whole school will know about your romance with Lea, and I won't try to protect you this time. My reputation is already destroyed anyway."

Amber sat down on the sofa and spread her legs showing her black hairy pussy. Christine swallowed hard and walked over to her daughter, then knelt down.

"I will do this, but I tell you you'll be sorry. Once a mother commits this kind of sin with her daughter there is no turning back."

"Well mom, if you had had an affair with Lea's mother I'd forgive you, but since Lea's pussy is as young as mine, you'll have to deal with both of them. Let's see if you're more careful in the future."

"Okay, you jealous thing," said Christine. Then she approached her daughter's pussy.

Amber smiled when her mother brought her face close to her waist. Christine could smell Amber's pussy millimeters away. Then her mouth came close to her own daughter's clit and the woman began to lick her daughter's twat trying to imagine that it was from another girl so as not to be too impressed by the serious transgression of good morals. It was impossible though, because the smell and taste of an offspring were very familiar to a mother's heart. The girl opened her mouth in pleasure at her mom's tongue licking her pussy. It felt so good, especially when Christine grabbed her thigh and sucked hard on the girl's sex.

"Oh, mom, fuck! That's awesome!" Amber moaned and giggled in a girly voice. "Lick me, suck my crotch. Aw, mommy!"

Christine was very scared because she loved the taste of Amber, much better than Lea's. She reached into her own panties and began touching herself as she sucked her girl's private parts.

"Oh, mom, I can't believe this is happening. Yes, yes, yes. Do it, fuck me with your tongue!"

Christine was annoyed at such offensive word coming out of her daughter's mouth. Amber was the vocal type of female and the fact Christine was in a sex act with her daughter should have made her stop sucking Amber and especially rubbing her own pussy, but the sensation was more delicious than the woman's scruples. Christine sucked so hard that she nearly swallowed her daughter's pussy hair. She knew Amber had climaxed when she felt the wetness in her mouth and the satisfied chuckles from her girl.

"Oh, Mom, that felt awesome! I love you."

She hugged the woman and kissed her face, but Christine grabbed her head, kissed Amber's mouth, and saw the girl's eyes open wide as their lips were locked in a passionate kiss. Then mother and daughter closed their eyes and kissed for a long time. Amber tasted her own pussy juice in her mother's mouth while Christine savored the pure delicious taste of her girl's lips. That delicious young kiss was too much for the woman and she climaxed. She moaned and Amber smiled as she breathed the smell of her pussy on her own mother's breath.

"I'm at loss for words, mommy. That was simply fantastic. The best orgasm I've ever had," Amber purred.

"Don't say that please, sweetie." Christine whispered astonished. "Such thing could not have happened. It was your classmate's fault. She is mean and she dragged us into this!"

"I know it's all her fault, mommy", said the girl and kissed her mother's lips then declared: "I warned you Lea Smith was wicked, didn't I?"

"Yes, you did, sweetie," mother and daughter kissed whilst talking. "I'm sorry for falling for her. Now we have to forget what happened here and- huummm,"she hummed as she made out with her daughter.

"Yes, mommy, forget. Hum. Your lips are so soft, mama. I like kissing you."

"So are yours, princess. I like it too, but we can't go on this because we're family and..."

Amber shut her mother's mouth with another kiss and there they were, mother and daughter kissing for a long time and they did not see time go by.