All Comments on 'Jealous Daughter'

by LESTORIEDIAMORI

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
cageysea9725cageysea972511 months ago

Completely unbelievable, and you put exactly zero effort into making it otherwise. You also put exactly zero effort into proofreading. You made numerous errors, simple errors, and apparently didn't think that was possible, so you didn't even reread what you barfed out onto the page.

You don't care, so why should anyone else?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not the first story I've read lately that's felt very much like an unedited, unproofed, AI generated story.

LESTORIEDIAMORILESTORIEDIAMORI11 months agoAuthor

If someone wants to comment on mistakes they think I might have committed, please point them out instead of just saying there might be mistakes. For each hater's comment I have, there are 5 people favoriting my story. For those who like it, I reassure the haters lie because I reread my story at least three times to correct possible mistakes. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Stilted language

cageysea9725cageysea972511 months ago

If you want to pay for a professional editor, I would take that job at the going US rate in USD. I'm sure you can manage to get Euros exchanged for USD. The going rate is $6 USD per 100 words. I accept cashapp.

Just the first paragraph contained a prepositional phrase that described something that wasn't possible, an incorrect verb tense, two clauses which are redundant fluff, a misplaced adjective which muddles the sentence, a omitted word, an incorrect word was used that broke the sentence, and the use of 'the woman' or 'the girl' or similar phrases should never be used to indicate characters known to the narrator.

That's the first paragraph. And you think you didn't make any mistakes. Pay me and I'll point them all out to you.

$162, the going rate for editors without even the normal upcharge to account for how badly this was typed out.

LESTORIEDIAMORILESTORIEDIAMORI11 months agoAuthor

Dear cageysea : I didn't say I didn't commit mistakes, I asked people to point them out instead of just saying there are mistakes. If this wonderful site has approved my 5 stories so far it is because they are fairly well written. For your information, my mother tongue is not English, so I make a lot of effort to review the text, I use Grammarly and I test a lot of sentences on Google and Linguee to check their accuracy. Grammarly did not detect many (so-called) mistakes you pointed out because they are a matter of style and your own preferences, not errors per se. I am going to do my best to commit fewer mistakes in the following stories. But I cannot pay for something I offer for free for people to enjoy. Anyways, I thank you for reading my story.

cageysea9725cageysea972511 months ago

3.88 stars overrides Grammarly, Google, and whatever else you pretended to use to 'correct' your illiteracy.

cageysea9725cageysea972511 months ago

"mistakes they think I might have committed"

"saying there might be mistakes"

"For each hater's comment I have"

"I reassure the haters lie"

"I reread my story at least three times to correct possible mistakes"

Your entire first comment on this submission says you believe that you don't make mistakes. I understand you thinking otherwise. I cannot imagine your reading comprehension is any stronger than your writing abilities, so yeah, you don't think you said you don't make mistakes, you just don't understand what you said.

I rescind my offer. You're not willing to put the work in to be a writer, and I'm not willing to help you pretend you could be one someday.

I really don't understand how you can think your poor ratings indicate anything otherwise. The fact that you cannot get even 6 people to follow you (that indicates they actually want to read more of what you fap out onto the page) gives an even stronger indication of your lack of skill.

LESTORIEDIAMORILESTORIEDIAMORI10 months agoAuthor

Dear cageysea9725. I would love reading a story of yours to be if you can do better and if your English is really good so you can correct other people's work. Hope to read something from you someday.

cageysea9725cageysea972510 months ago

Google my username. There may still be some of my work on some pirate sites.

Just an FYI, whether or not I'm a published author does not mean my comments are right or wrong.

For $15 USD each, I can send you ebooks. Prepaid, of course.

I did have some writing in the top 100 all-time highest rated stories in their respective genres before I took everything down at the insistence of my publisher. Need proof? Ask yourself why someone with no submissions on this site has about 20 times more followers than you do. It's been a few years, and most of my followers have left me. I don't blame them.

cageysea9725cageysea972510 months ago

Don't think this is because of you. It's not. It's because of the emails I STILL get asking where people can read a particular one of my stories. I have a publication up for your perusal. I'll give you a month and ask what you thought. I'm giving you that long because I'm sure your attention span is quite short, so you probably won't be able to work up the strength to read more than a few thousand words a day, and it's 97,500 words long, approximately.

At this point, it's been out a couple of days and I've gotten almost as many new followers as a result as you've gotten on all of your 6 submissions. I've gotten a few dozen emails in response to my story, and all of them were quite positive except the one, and their complaint was that they struggled to keep up with who all the children involved belonged to. I admit, that is something of a task, but that was on purpose, and even emphasized in the book.

Don't worry about it you can't stomach a reply. It's hard to admit you're wrong.

cageysea9725cageysea97259 months ago

I was certain you'd at least try to pose a lame excuse. You disappoint me even more than your inexcusable attempts at writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous