Jealousy

Story Info
She was jealous and wanted to take the other girl down a peg.
4.4k words
4.44
13.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,551 Followers

"I can't stand that girl," grumbled Cherrie, sending an evil eye in the general direct of Annabel.

"Who, Anna? What's wrong with Anna? Jealous, perhaps?" asked Tommy, who considered Anna to be quite a nice girl.

"Jealous? You have got to be kidding. Why would I be jealous of a stuck up cow? Always full of herself. Thinks she's better than anyone else around her. She even thinks she's smarter than me."

The first three grievances were things that Tommy had never noticed about Anna. He'd always found her friendly and outgoing, not seeming to look down on anyone. The last item might have been correct but there again, being smarter than Cherrie didn't take a lot of brains, not that he would tell her that.

"What has she done now?" he asked sympathetically. Tommy was willing to spend a lot of sympathy on Cherrie, thinking it might get him into her pants sooner rather than later.

"She won the poetry competition we were having in our English Lit. class. The professor said he could almost guarantee that I'd win and then Anna got me disqualified."

"How'd that happen?" Tommy asked, amused.

"The professor was reading the first verse of the poems, and we had to identify which one was written by a famous poet, just by the first verse. Miss Smarty-pants put up her hand when my poem was read, saying it was a little known poem by Tennyson. The professor checked and disqualified me. You should have heard him going on about plagiarism. If poets didn't want their poems used they shouldn't put them on the internet."

"Quite right," Tommy agreed, pinching his throat to stop himself laughing. He was only surprised that the professor hadn't picked it up himself. It must have been a fairly obscure poem.

"Look at her over there. She's probably gloating and laughing about what happened."

Tommy looked over there. All he could see was that Annabel was chatting and smiling as she conversed with her friends. They didn't seem to be paying any attention to Cherrie at all. Not that that surprised him. Cherrie wasn't what you would call a girl's girl, tending to ignore them while she chatted up boys.

"What I'd really like to see is the silly cow getting fucked by a crew of drunken sailors. That'd teach her something."

"Um, possibly, but since we're a hundred miles from any port I can't see it happening."

Cherrie muttered to herself, sending a few more evil eye looks in Anna's direction. Then she stopped and looked thoughtful.

"You have a few disreputable characters in your bike club, don't you?"

Tommy admitted that they did, giving Cherrie an uneasy look.

"So would one or more of them be willing to fuck her if I set her up?"

Tommy's mind raced, weighing pros and cons.

"I might be able to work something out," he finally admitted. "It would cost you though."

"How much? I don't have all that much cash."

"First of all, how old is Annabel? And how old are you?"

"Eighteen, both of us. Don't worry. She's not a minor. Why did you want to know my age?"

"I already knew it. I just wanted confirmation. I know a guy who can be a little, ah, lax in asking permission from his girlfriend before indulging, even when the girl doesn't know she's his current girlfriend. I suspect that I can persuade him that Anna would be worth his consideration."

"Okay. And the cost?"

"I get to fuck you comprehensively before I make the arrangements. To keep it simple I'll arrange for the guy to come to your house at a nominated time. All you have to do is get Annabel to come over."

"But I have to fuck you first," said Cherrie, sounding a little irritated.

"That's the way it goes. It shows how sincere you are about this or if you're just sounding off."

Cherrie considered the matter. On the plus side Annabel would get screwed and she'd be there to see it. On the negative, she'd have to screw Tommy first. There again, Tommy had already been hinting at doing it with her and he might have persuaded her eventually. Unlikely, but he might of.

"Deal," she said, "but if you screw this up I'll have your balls. By the way, you are eighteen yourself?"

"You damn well know I am. What say we adjourn to my place and seal the deal?"

"What, now?"

"As good a time as any. Coming?"

Muttering under her breath Cherrie followed Tommy.

Arriving home Tommy had one bad moment. Had he made the bed that morning? Yes, he recalled, and it even had clean sheets.

"As a matter of curiosity, Cherrie, have you ever done it on a bed before?"

"What? What do you think I am? Of course I have," snapped Cherrie.

She paused, thinking.

"Um, now that you mention it, no. I don't normally go to a boy's house and they certainly don't come to mine when my parents aren't home."

As they entered his room she looked around with interest.

"Your room is surprisingly neat and tidy for a boy's room," she observed. "I've seen my brother's room and a self-respecting pig wouldn't enter it."

"Well, before you hand out too many accolades I have to warn you that you shouldn't open the wardrobe or look under the bed."

"Like that is it." She giggled. "I told my brother that if he wanted to clean his room fast he should just stuff everything under his bed. He blamed me when our mother checked and pointed out that the legs of the bed were six inches above the floor, he stuffed so much under it."

Tommy laughed. "Mine's not that bad, but there is some accumulated junk. There'll be some stuff on the floor in a moment, though."

He smirked when she gave him an inquiring look.

"Your clothes, for a start," he pointed out. He sat back on the bed. "Please," he said, waving a gracious hand, "I'll just watch while you strew clothes around."

"You expect me to just go ahead and get undressed?"

"Sure. Why not? We both know where we're going to end up so why not have a little fun along the way. Let's see if you've watched any strip-tease shows."

"I am not doing a strip tease."

"Well, why don't we leave it to chance? I'll flip a coin and if it comes down head you take off an article of clothing above the waist, tails, something below the waist. Or do you want me to toss you on the bed and undress you myself?"

"Start flipping."

"Tails," and with a smirk Cherrie took of her shoes.

"Tails," and her socks followed.

"Tails," and a demand to see the coin. Her skirt was dropped on the floor.

"Give me the coin. I'm going to spin it."

Cherrie spun and said something rude when tails came up again. She reluctantly dropped her panties.

"If it's any consolation the chances of spinning four tails in a row is one in sixteen," Tommy told her.

She looked at him and spun the coin again.

"Would you believe it? Tails again and I have nothing below the waist to take off. That means you'll have to," said a triumphant Cherrie.

With a grin Tommy shed his trousers, not the least embarrassed to be doing so.

The next spin broke the run of tails and Cherrie took off her jacket.

"We might as well forget the coin now," she said, undoing her blouse.

Tommy watched as her blouse and bra went by the wayside, before hastily scrambling out of the rest of his clothes.

"It's obvious you're ready," said Cherrie. "Let's see if you can get me in the mood."

Tommy casually picked Cherrie up and tossed her onto the bed, landing next to her the next moment. His hands started running over her, feeling her breasts and points south. While his inexperience showed to a certain extent this was more than countered by Cherrie's experience.

While he petted and stroked her, more often than not with her guiding where his hands should go, Cherrie mildly played with his erection, encouraging it to stand tall but not pushing it too far at this point. She knew what young men like Tommy could be like.

When it reached a point that she suspected that Tommy was about to leap on her and start humping her leg doggy fashion she rolled onto her back and encouraged Tommy to lie between her thighs. Then she guided him into place, relieved that at least he couldn't screw up now.

Lacking a little in finesse Tommy drove in hard, Cherrie pushing up to meet him, lifting her legs and wrapping them around him. Tommy started the way he meant to finish, full steam ahead. Cherrie had no problem with that, moving to match his enthusiasm with a quiet skill. Tommy thrust in hard, enjoying his victory. He hadn't really though he could manoeuvre Cherrie into his bed.

Then he was climaxing, giving a loud grunt and ejaculating, much to Cherrie's disgust.

"Oh my, Tommy, that was marvellous," she sighed. "I hadn't known it could be like that." But I always dreaded that it might be, she carefully refrained from saying.

"Just natural talent," Tommy boasted. "We'll have to do this again sometime."

"It's a date," agreed Cherrie, "after you arrange for your friend to turn up at my place. Next Saturday afternoon would be good. My parents will be out and I can ask Annabel to come over and help me with my English Lit. I have to write another poem and I'll flatter her into helping me. If you excuse me, I need to take a quick shower before I get dressed."

Tommy was showing Cherrie to the bathroom when he swore.

"Fuck," he exclaimed. "My father just drove up. Double fuck," he added. "I was supposed to buy coffee on my way home. He'll be in a real snit if he can't have his coffee. I'll have to run down and get some. Don't worry, I'll let him know you're here. He won't say anything."

Cherrie shrugged and turned on the shower. She had her shower, turned off the water and stepped out of the shower cubicle. She was reaching for a towel when the bathroom door opened. Startled, she turned to face it, clutching a towel in front of her, blushing slightly.

"I'm sorry. I thought I locked that door," she said breathily.

"You probably did. It doesn't work too well. I'm Grey, Tommy's father. You're Cherrie, I take it."

"Wait a moment. If you know who I am you must also have known I was in here. You would have heard the shower."

"Yeah, plus Tommy told me. I wanted to see what he'd scored."

Reaching out Grey plucked the towel from Cherrie's grasp, tossing it to one side. Then he sighed and reached for her wrists, moving her hands away from the more interesting places he wanted to observe.

"Very nice," he said softly. "Very nice indeed. How much?"

"Excuse me?"

"I said how much as in how much will it cost me to have you bend over so that I can fuck you?"

"You're horrible. What makes you think I'd do something like that?"

"The fact that a girl who looks like you apparently let Tommy fuck you. That means it must be because he's paying for it somehow, because you're way out of his class and you know it. So, how much?"

Cherrie glared at Grey. Arrogant bastard.

"Fifty," she snapped.

"Fifty cents? Rating yourself a bit cheaply, aren't you?"

"Fifty dollars," she said, glaring at him.

"Ah, my mistake. A much more appropriate sum, I'll admit."

Grey took out his wallet and withdrew the money, handing it to her. Cherrie looked at it, slightly startled. She hadn't really thought he'd meant it. Looking back at him she was in time to see his trousers and undies go down, revealing just how much he meant it. Cherrie hastily crouched down, tucking the money in amongst her clothes.

Standing she looked at Grey again, deciding that Tommy had been short-changed in his genetic heritage.

"Just turn and lean forward against the wall," Grey told her and she did so, her hands in front of her to brace her. She could sense him moving up behind her, and then his hands were on her, stroking her.

Grey didn't need to do much to get her ready for what he intended. She was still worked up from her encounter with Tommy, something that his one minute effort had done nothing to assuage. The way she looked at it his father couldn't possibly do any worse.

When Grey came thrusting in the difference was remarkable. She could feel him stretching her, filling her, demanding more room and then taking it when it was available. By the time she felt him pressed flush against her buttocks she was full, his cock seeming to dominate her. This, she decided, she didn't mind at all.

His hands came around her, closing over her breasts, and then he was thrusting into her, driving in hard, lifting her onto her toes with the force of each thrust. Cherrie quickly came to the realisations that whatever shortcomings Tommy may have had his father certainly didn't share them.

Grey's estimate was that he had another fifteen minutes before Tommy would be back with the coffee and he intended to use it. He played with Cherrie's breasts, enjoying the feel of them, while his cock hammered relentlessly into her heated softness. She was responding beautifully and, in his opinion, she had an excellent future as a high-level call girl, not that he would tell her that.

Cherrie was starting to sweat a little. While Grey's attentions were all very fine she didn't really want to be still enjoying them, and she was enjoying them, when Tommy got back. She suspected that he just wouldn't understand. After a few more minutes of interesting activity she put her case to Grey.

"If you don't finish soon then I'm going to finish without you and depart, leaving you hanging," she told him.

"I think you mean leaving me standing tall," he riposted, "but if that's the way you feel."

He put more effort into what he was doing, driving Cherrie before him, guessing that she was about ready to climax. That was fine by him as he could have cut loose at any time over the past five minutes. Now he did cut loose, driving in faster and harder, hearing her give a small scream as she climaxed, his own climax coming at the same time.

Cherrie wasted no time cleaning up and getting dressed. She was gone by the time Tommy returned, somewhat to his annoyance. Still, as long as he made the arrangements he'd get another shot at her, he was sure.

It was actually the following Friday before Tommy was able to talk with Cherrie, and that was mainly because she came looking for him.

"Annabel is coming to my place tomorrow at two to help me with my English Lit. Have you spoken to your friend?"

"I have and he has your address. I'll tell him to roll up around two but not to go in until he knows that Anna is there. You'll recognise him easily enough. He's about six foot two with a very solid build. He'll probably be dressed in leather. We call him Brutus because he's a bit of a brute.

To protect you from any comeback from the incident he'll zap the pair of you with a low power taser. It won't cause you any harm - just make you woozy for a minute or so. He'll use that minute or so to tie you to a chair so you can't help Anna when he starts on her. By the time she shakes of the impact of the taser he'll have stripped her and be ready to go. You'll also be alert by then and able to observe the whole thing."

Cherrie smirked and went on her way, pleased at how things were turning out. She'd be properly sympathetic towards poor Anna afterwards but she was going to enjoy seeing her take a nice large cock.

Annabel arrived at the scheduled time and the two girls settled down go over the poem that Cherrie was trying to write. At quarter past two the back door opened and a monster strolled into the kitchen where the two girls were working. Six foot two and solidly built, Tommy had said. The words didn't do justice to the man.

For a few seconds the two girls just looked at this giant who'd just walked in. Those few seconds were a few seconds too long as he lightly pressed a taser to first Annabel and then to Cherrie. Both girls slumped in their chairs, suddenly bereft of energy.

Taking his time Brutus produced a roll of tape and proceeded to wind it around Annabel, fastening her to her chair. By the time he had finished Annabel wasn't going anywhere unless she took the chair with her, which would be rather hard as she was sitting on it.

Annabel attended to, Brutus turned his attention to Cherrie. He moved her off her chair and laid her on the floor. Kneeling next to her he started to quickly undress her, showing a deft skill in the way he divested her of her clothing. Cherrie was feeling a little confused. It was Annabel who was supposed to be getting stripped.

Energy slowly seeping back into her she started pushing at Brutus, finding him easily able to ignore her efforts.

"What are you doing?" she managed to say. "Not me. Annabel. Give me back my clothes."

"Now be reasonable. When I came in I saw a blonde with a really nice rack and a brunette with a rather flat chest. Me, I'll go for blondes and busts every time, so you win."

"Wh-what are you saying?" came a protest from Annabel. "I do not have a flat chest."

"Well, I guess not, darlin'," came the reply, "but honestly when you compare what she's got to what you've got, well the term mountains to molehills comes to mind."

"Who are you anyway and what are you doing here? Why am I tied up?"

"I'm Brutus. I'm here to have a little party for two but as you're also here I thought I'd give you something to keep you busy while I get busy."

"You can't do this," Cherrie hissed in a quiet voice. "This isn't the idea at all. You're supposed to rape Annabel."

"That's not exactly the way I understood it," Brutus said with a smile, speaking just as quietly. "Tommy told me that there would be two girls here and there'd be no objection if I happened to rape one. I do believe the name Annabel was mentioned but I didn't say I'd actually rape her. I always choose my own targets and you're a much choicer one than she is. Want me to tell her about your little scheme?"

At the look in Cherrie's face he laughed.

"I didn't think so. Don't worry, I'll keep my mouth shut and I have no intention of blackmailing you into sex. I'm just going to rape you and you're free to fight me off if you can."

Cherrie took him at his word where fighting was concerned. She swung has hard as she could, punching him in the face. This resulted in her giving a cry of pain, clutching at her hand, and him giving her an incredulous look.

"That was supposed to be a punch?" he asked. "You obviously need a lesson on how to hit someone. Also where. Always go for the soft spots, and my jaw isn't one of them. Perhaps you can get some practice in on Tommy when you see him."

Cherrie glared at him, while making a mental note that she would indeed see what it would be like to punch Tommy in a soft spot. She took another swing at Brutus, this time aiming where she knew she could inflict pain. To no avail as he deftly dodged the blow.

"Naughty," he said with a smile. "Connecting there would have quite ruined the pleasure I intend to have. Shall we get the fun under way?"

Ignoring her protests Brutus easily forced Cherrie down onto the floor. Her protests became even more strident as he pushed his trousers down and the girls saw just how well he was equipped. Annabel was just thankful that he preferred big-breasted blondes while Cherrie was full of thoughts of the vengeance that would be directed at Tommy's head.

Brutus held Cherrie's wrists in one large hand while his other hand wandered over her body, stroking and teasing. In his opinion sex was much more satisfying when the woman was enjoying herself too. Even better when she was enjoying it against her will. He tweaked Cherrie's nipples, watching them stand out with approval, and massaged her vulva, his thick fingers dipping between her lips, pressing into her passage.

Deciding the time was right he adjusted his position and steered his cock into place. Gaining entry he started slowly pressing forward, ignoring the inarticulate cry of fury from Cherrie. For her part all Cherrie could do was fume and protest even as she found his cock slowly sinking into her.

She had several grounds for complaint in her opinion. She was being raped and it wasn't supposed to be her. She wouldn't see that stuck-up cow Annabel getting shafted. Instead, Annabel was watching her get it. Totally unfair. On top of that, instead of just banging in and violating her, he was actually being sensitive in what he was doing (if you could ever call raping someone sensitive), taking his time so she was able to adjust to this ravishment. Last, but not least, she was finding herself actually lifting her hips and pushing to meet him, her body quite willing to take care of him.

Ashson
Ashson
8,551 Followers
12