Jealousy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he was firmly established Brutus shifted his position slightly. He held Cherrie's arms apart, and started thrusting into her, enjoying the way her breasts wobbled with each thrust. Cherrie, he was pleased to note, was responding nicely, pushing to meet him as he thrust into her. She'd even stopped her litany of complaints, saving her breath for the action.

Brutus continued, enjoying himself, noting the effect that he was having on Cherrie even as he thrust into her. He watched as she slowly built up towards a climax, but it seemed to him she was building up faster than he wanted. Time to change things a little, he decided, pulling loose.

"Roll over on your hands and knees," he snapped.

Cherrie obeyed, unable to stop herself. At this point he had to keep going as far as she was concerned. Brutus flicked a quick glance towards Annabel who had been watching them, still looking a trifle shocked. He glanced back at Cherrie and adjusted her position slightly. If Annabel was watching it was really up to him to make sure she had a decent view.

He lined up and thrust back in, drawing a squeal from Cherie. Now his arms went around her, closing over her breasts. He started thrusting again, Cherrie's bottom starting to bob up and down in time to his thrusting. Another quick glance at Annabel and he smiled. She seemed equal parts fascinated and horrified, now able to see the length of him driving into Cherrie, rather than just imagining it.

That little interlude had brought Cherrie down from her near climax. Brutus was quite happy to get to work and raise her to that point again. He thrust into her happily, enjoying what he was doing.

When Cherrie was again approaching a climax Brutus changed his tactics slightly. He pulled right back until he was almost out, paused, and then thrust full length into her. Cherrie made a gasping sound, matched by a whimper from Annabel. That girl had a very vivid imagination, Brutus decided. A few more long strokes like that and Cherrie was way past ready, and Brutus cut loose, thrusting in hard and fast, feeling her climax and riding it into his own.

Standing again, with his trousers done up, Brutus reached down and patted Cherrie's bottom.

"I guess I'll be going," he said. "I wouldn't want to wear out my welcome. Still, before I go."

He moved over to where Annabel was glaring at him. He gave her a wink and started undoing the buttons on her shirt.

"Hey, stop that. What do you think you're doing?"

Cherrie perked up. Was he going for seconds, using Annabel? Oh, please!

With the buttons undone Brutus pulled the shirt wide open, exposing Annabel's breasts in a lacy white bra. He hooked his fingers under the base of the bra and pulled it upwards, popping it loose from her breasts. A finger idly stroked across her breasts.

"You're right," he said. "Definitely not flat chested. Perhaps another time."

With that he produced a small knife and slit down one side of the tape holding her.

"There you are. Now you'll be free in no time."

He turned and left and the girls heard a motorbike leave. For their part they were getting free and tiding their clothing.

"We have to call the police," said Annabel. "That was rape."

"Do you think I don't know that?" snarled Cherrie. "I was there, you know. You'll call the police over my dead body. Better yet, over yours."

"What? But why not? We can't let him get away with it."

"I am not going to go public and have the whole world know I got shafted by a bikie with delusions that he's Casanova returned. Don't worry. I'll have a friend locate him and teach him a lesson. If you try to tell anyone I'll call you a liar. For now, just go away. I'm no longer interested in doing English Lit."

Alone, Cherrie plotted. It wouldn't be wise to try to get at Annabel again. She wasn't stupid and would probably catch on. Still, when she saw Tommy next she was going to greet him with a foot direct to his testicles. Even that wouldn't be enough. Wait. She knew just what to do to get at him. She'd accept his father's offer of a date, even though she knew what that would entail. Perhaps Tommy would catch them at it. She smiled at the thought.

12