All Comments on 'Jean - A Chronology'

by loerics

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not to nitpick

but where's Jean's Wounded Warrior Project - late 1970s

It's not on Literotica, did you post it elsewhere

Catlover69Catlover69over 3 years ago
My Hat Is Off To Your Wife

I served from 1971-1977. The public were very unfriendly. I remember getting a half full beer pitched at me from a moving pickup in Red Bluff, California while hitchhiking home from Ft Lewis in dress greens. So any woman who showed kindness to a Vet deserves respect.

chris61991chris61991about 3 years ago

Seconded, I can't find the Wounded Warrior Project story in your list of stories for your loerics profile on Literotica. As the anonymous person said, did you publish on a different or perhaps it got put under review and taken down unawares to you? Also, it seems some of the other stories mentioned in the chronology are not actually on Literotica in the way they are refereced in the chronology document....

loericsloericsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for pointing out that "The Wounded Warrior Project" has not been published. My apologies.

After reading the story again, I decided to revise and expand it. As listed in the Chronology, the story takes place in the late 1970s. I decided to do a time warp and place it in the late 1960s at the height of the Vietnam War.

I also want to provide background material explaining Jean's behavior throughout the series. Most of it is completed. Unfortunately, I have several projects already underway on Literotica. Who knows when it'll get published? However, I respond to requests...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In the story set in 1972 Jean and Steve are married, yet in the following stories she's back to being girlfriend, what happened there?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloerics@loerics
Scientist and avid reader. I like to write dark stories with a strong plot. I also like legs and athletic asses. I like breasts of all sizes and shapes, so I use terms like ample and generous to describe my female characters. I leave it to my readers to use their imaginations....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES