Jean and Don

Story Info
Alabama couple introduces me to BDSM fun.
1.4k words
4.31
8.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Jean when I was living in Alabama in the late 1970's. I lived in an apartment off of Old Troy Highway, southeast of the city. I didn't know Jean or her boyfriend Don prior to living there. Outwardly, Jean and her friend seemed quite normal but the sounds coming through the thin walls of the apartments really stoked my imagination and my curiosity. Jean was approximately 30 years of age, thin, pale and not beautiful but very sexy in her unusual way. For someone so fair her hair was very thick and very dark, unusually so. Her boyfriend, Don, was also slight and pale as well, around 5'10".

Many nights I would hear moaning, groaning, very mild female vocalizations that almost sounded like quiet screams. I would also hear all types of bumping and banging noises. Needless to say, I was concerned but intrigued. I had never heard such sounds coming from what I supposed was a bedroom.

I would see them coming home late at night or early in the morning leaving for work and they would smile and speak to me, without exception. They seemed to have almost a knowing smile or smirk many times when I would speak to them, like they knew a secret. Jean also dressed a little differently from most women and wore a pale type of makeup that was not common.

One night in particular, they were extremely loud, and my curiosity got the better of me. I went next door and rang the bell. It took several minutes, but Don finally answered the door. He was dressed in a thin robe, sweaty and somewhat out of breath.

I asked him if everything was alright and he grinned saying,

"What? Did we disturb you?"

"Well, it just sounded like you might need some help. I was concerned by what I was hearing."

"Oh, really? What were you hearing?"

"It sounded like a female was moaning and possible being pushed around and I wanted to help if needed."

He said everything was fine that Jean just liked it a little rough sometimes.

I was taken aback by his bluntness.

"That's interesting." I said. "My ex-wife liked it a little rough sometimes as well, but I could never seem to catch on to what she needed. In some ways, I think my lack of knowledge about her needs led to our divorce."

Don looked at me a little differently when I said that.

"Well, if you want to learn a little more, why don't you come on in. We'll show you what we're into."

"Oh..OK." I stuttered. "I, uhh, yeah, ok. Is Jean gonna be ok with me being here?"

"Oh, yeah. She's gonna love having you here."

He led me back to a room off the hall and opened the door. There, strapped to some type of strange bench-like device was a nude, restrained Jean. She was kneeling on this thing with her ass in the air and her limbs strapped to the wings of the thing. She looked completely vulnerable and very aroused. The room was lighted only by a series of scented candles

From the glow of the candles, I could see Jean was leaking from her fully blossomed cunt. She had a tight black hood of some type over her head, the only opening was for her mouth. She couldn't see me. There was a dildo fully inserted into her ass. I could smell her sex when I entered the room. It was right out of some erotic ritual you could only imagine until you saw it.

If she minded me seeing her like that, she didn't say so. Without a second's hesitation she said, "Welcome to the party."

Don removed his robe and was sporting a large, erect penis. For his stature, his cock was out-sized. He was wearing some type of leather harness that encircled his waist and surrounded him at the base of his cock. He suggested I get out of my clothes and "Help Jean with her problem."

"What problem is that?"

"Her lack of a cock in her cunt."

I had previously been involved in some threesomes and foursomes with my ex and some girlfriends in school but nothing like this. I had heard about bondage, but this was strange but so erotic. My cock was extremely hard in seconds of seeing Jean with her ass in the air.

Jean said, " Come on lover, use me. I need you inside me."

Don then walked over to Jean and grabbed the back of her leather covered head and inserted his erect cock into her mouth.

I peeled off my clothes and stroked my raging hard-on to bring more pre-.cum to the surface. As I moved to her ass, I squatted on my haunches and licked her. She moaned around the hard cock in her mouth as Don began to fuck her face. I pulled the dildo out of her ass and began re-inserting it slowly and deliberately as I ate her pussy, sucking on her large, distended clit. She was completely shaved and that was unusual for that time. I had never licked a smooth pussy and it made access to her clit so enjoyable. I think that was the reason her clit was so swollen. It was enlarged, sticking out like a tiny cock. She was climaxing repeatedly as Don and I gave her body our full attention. I was lapping up her juices as fast as she emitted them. She tasted fantastic.

I stood and Don and I changed places. I went to her head and put my cock in her mouth. She worked on my cock like it was the last one she would ever get. Don got behind her, removed the dildo and with no preparation, shoved his large member into Jean's rectum. I was the beneficiary of her response to being augured like that. After a few minutes, I knew I was about to fill her mouth. I held her head still and listened to her gulping loudly, over and over. She was cumming, thrashing and squealing around my cock until she slackened her lips and let the excess sperm run out of her mouth and out onto the floor. Don continued his assault on her ass until he too, filled her up.

Jean was sobbing, nearly hyperventilating as our two slimy cocks pulsed and finally slid from her holes. She rested a few minutes while Don and I recovered. We stood there winded, watching as cum ran from her ass, over her lips and clit, causing her to have a major full body shiver. Nothing was said, as if that was part of the ritual.

After 10 or so minutes, I went back to her head and put my cock back in her mouth to get me hard again. Sufficiently erect, I got behind her, crouched just a bit and thrust my entire eight inches into her dripping gash. After getting my erection covered in her juices and Don's cum, I put the head of my cock against her asshole and slid it home. She just made low, guttural, groaning sound and then commanded me to "Fuck my ass!"

There's something about watching your cock slide in and out of a restrained woman's asshole that is hypnotic. Her sounds, her smells and the moment are etched in my mind forever. I continued my assault on her rectum until I poured myself into her ass. Jesus! What a feeling!

Don and I loosened the straps holding Jean in place and helped her into a warm bath. We put on a couple robes and sat having cocktails while Jean recovered. I asked Don how long they had been into the bondage scene and he told they had started several years previously, experimenting at home and eventually attending a sex club in Atlanta. He said that's where they learned all the skills on display tonight.

Jean appeared soon after and we continued our discussion of tonight's events. Jean disclosed that she never knew she was a submissive but once she and Don experienced it, they never looked back. They were curious as to my thoughts on what we had done and if I wanted to join them on a regular basis. I said I thought so and asked if I was the only person they had involved in their sex life. They said there were others, but they were out of state.

We parted company a short while later. Jean gave me a deep kiss as I opened their door to leave.

"Hope we can do this again soon." she said and closed the door.